Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. (803 Views)

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by unapapadeycraze: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
check back by 8 pm.
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
lamkashbaby will make the list or the list is not list

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by ChewingStick(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
I dedicate this space to those my village people that have never been beaten by SARS
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by iweecureyou: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
check back by 8 pm.
ur maites are makin monie u are hear gathering litters. BETTER JOIN PSP.Mtcheew.
#joblessness .

DOUBLEWAHALA
UNAPAPADEYCRAZE

Cc
Bibijay123
thepussyhunter
mrcork
prodig
iamkashybaby
iamj
adaksbullet
sexybbstar
maxi112
lefulefu
sirmichael1
airforce1
redbeans
hungrynigerian
teehamzat
angry
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
kashybaby _one in her 60s flooding nairaland romance section with crappy message

oyindidi _one jobless housewife having nairaland as a dumpin ground and have sexuality(olosho stqnd section) to troll qnd seek a client off em kiss

i will be back to list em tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by unapapadeycraze: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
iweecureyou:
ur maites are makin monie u are hear gathering litters. BETTER JOIN PSP.Mtcheew.
#joblessness .

DOUBLEWAHALA
UNAPAPADEYCRAZE

Cc
Bibijay123
thepussyhunter
mrcork
prodig
iamkashybaby
iamj
adaksbullet
sexybbstar
maxi112
lefulefu
sirmichael1
airforce1
redbeans
hungrynigerian
teehamzat
angry

lalasticlala ban this guy na. he is spamming my mention.
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
My space...
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by unapapadeycraze: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
somebody is already doing the jobcheesy. kudos to him.

space booked. you should not sleep tonight, they are getting exposed. this will not deter them from littering nairaland buh we just have to call them out. they are unrepentant.
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by IAMSASHY(f): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
My Big Bro Stylishly Shows off His Beautiful Girlfriend

It is too late to fail amen.
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by iweecureyou: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

lalasticlala ban this guy na. he is spamming my mention.
Abeg wen u finish searshing for litter #joblesshumanbeing
Cum my house i haf shit for u.smiley

cc
unapapadeycraze
doublewahala
bibijay123
iamkashybaby
iamj
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by hungrynigerian: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
wetin this one dey talk?
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
IAMSASHY:
My Big Bro Stylishly Shows off His Beautiful Girlfriend

It is too late to fail amen.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
hungrynigerian:
wetin this one dey talk?
Guy,I no know for nairalanders o.Creating "stupid " thread since 1914 !
Na so one guy just create one yeye thread for we to see how sexy he looks.
Bro,judge these stuff na,true true the guy wa dey for that picture below sexy at all ?? As in,him no insult the word "sexy "by using himself as reference to d meaning

1 Like

Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by IAMSASHY(f): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin monitoring spirit spotted
MidNightHunter:

Bro,judge these stuff na,true true the guy wa dey for that picture below sexy at all ?? As in,him no insult the word "sexy "by using himself as reference to d meaning

Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
This could be interesting grin
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
MidNightHunter:

up chelsea! cheesy

Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
lefulefu:
up chelsea! cheesy
No be small thing bro ..Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy..I believe u also saw the "sexy" guy that don't want us to sleep in peace again ..
Chai ..the guy is "HEADsomely sexy " grin
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
IAMSASHY:
grin grin grin monitoring spirit spotted
Lolz..Monitoring spirit ? Abeg o...I was only reminding the guy of some of the threads that "litters" nairaland....I 'm still awaiting his verdict on the issue at hand cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
undecided
Re: List Of Ladies That Litters Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is boring as Bleep

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Wey Person No go see For Girls Oh Pics Added / How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills? / How Three Women Gang-raped Me - Man Shares His Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.