Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online (34603 Views)

Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by muller101(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pls send this one back to the cage
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Please guys Subscribe to my youtube channel via: www.youtube.com/Sisilizzyvlogs
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Its just fun I was reading it now ... Funny guy
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by MzNno: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ehya....Bros just that? Brilliant you didn't mention...Ok oo...
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
some girls would be interested.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Some Light skinned Boys are just naturally dumb
Chai this boy dey make people insult us anyhow cry
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by CountDooku(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
You dey find person for JUJU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sperm donor
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Dotman2210(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Only God makes and gives babies!

You can patronize him if you need a demonized slowpoke of a child with a short life span.

Osahon, you are a disgrace to your lineage.

Lmao
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Captain6(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nairalandress i strongly advice you go for him! Don't miss this golden opportunity,for the sake of your kpekus grin
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Pope22(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
HARDSHIP.....why?
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
He's cute

If he's got the money to relocate the babe abroad, hes financially responsible with nice comfy home waiting for her. Why not? If not?

The only thing is he should have a good financial background and sensible character, then the rest is history.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Some Light skinned Boys are just naturally dumb

Nice DP. I hope that is really you.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by ruffDiamond: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
prolly HIV carrier too or hidden undisclo
sed sickness or disease

light skin ko..lightning skin in dumbo Benin cultist
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by LordPOSEIDON: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
pweetiedee:
Smh.

His brain is full of stretch marks.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by AngelicBeing: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Only God makes and gives babies!

You can patronize him if you need a demonized slowpoke of a child with a short life span.

Osahon, you are a disgrace to your lineage.

grin

Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Soloton01: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=Kolababe post=62967721]Anyone wants 'light skinned' babies who will be british citizens? A Nigerian man is willing to impregnate
ladies, probably for a fee, and took to twitter to advertise his 'market'. See below.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-man-wants-to-make-cute-babies-with-any-lady-advertises-himself-online[/quotHHypouu

Hu cares

Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by CheedyJ(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
U go fear entrepreneur na...so confident & unashamed abt wat he does..anyways, all way na way as long as money dey enter acct
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by ZeroShenanigan(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mumu boy
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by nwaimoroseyaho: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
This post is one of the reasons I love naira land. can't stop laughing.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by juman(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
I commend his courage.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Which one be British citizen, wetin person wan carry am do?

It was then prince and princesses reign not now

Who lightskin don help, chocolate babies are cute too depends on how neat the parents keep them. Lightskin guys don't freak me too.

At the end he actually has nothing to offer, I will pass.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by joenor(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na wah baby making machine, with light skin and Prince/Princess of Benin Kingdom.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Afrobasic(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lol who British citizen help? That’s obviously all he has to offer as he keeps on emphasizing on it. This one is obviously a fûck boy, only thirsty girls would fall into his trap. But he cute though

Who British citizen help?

See your mouth... like say if dem give you british passport today you no go collect?
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Shutup
It’s low self esteemed smellos like you that’ll go and marry your ancestor’s agemate just to get stupid and irrelevant citizenship. Don’t think everyone is as desperate and frustrated as you. Plus I can get the blue passport anytime I want wink so I ask again WHO BRITISH CITIZENSHIP HELP??!
Afrobasic:

Who British citizen help?

See your mouth... like say if dem give you british passport today you no go collect?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by blackboy2star(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
werey dan plenty for naija now... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by femi4: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lol who British citizen help? That’s obviously all he has to offer as he keeps on emphasizing on it. This one is obviously a fûck boy, only thirsty girls would fall into his trap. But he cute though
you ll be the first to fall.....self denial
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Elis49(f): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Look atew..what if the lady is ugly and her gene is strong?...#letmecomeandbegoing...Anyways

Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Lalas247(f): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Too much sauce ..

beard Gang Oshey cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Lalas247(f): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Fuvk boy 1.0 .... complete package

But grin but he is lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by akymholic(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
SMH
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Mufasa27(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
This guy ehn, wetin e want make black and burnt guys do, well I refuse to be oppressed sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! / Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.