Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online (34602 Views)

Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by DirtyGold: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lol...

I know its not you na.

So you have a crush on me...
Most definitely!
We should be friends... What say you?
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Uptown7(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Angelcute:
i don't give a damn am sure ma two babies to come are gonna be so cute....
Barbara Marcel
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Nice DP. I hope that is really you.

Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by pweetiedee(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2017
DirtyGold:
Most definitely! We should be friends... What say you?
fine!
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by Mryacks: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Madness everywhere..
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by DirtyGold: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
pweetiedee:

fine!
Sweet grin
If you are on WhatsApp, please say hi
See you on the other side wink
Re: Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online by habsydiamond(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
sense is far from this guy.....British citizen ko Libya citizen ni.....will that put food on the table....make I no too pour anger out ooo...cos some ladies with chicken brain will gladly dance to his offer....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! / Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.