Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos (84092 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by iSlayer: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
mesheal7:
Truth is, we all have the capacity to reason, and one good way to understand truth in the midst of all the mayhem of doctrines is to examine facts like you were a child with no previous leanings.

Now imagine this was the first time christianity was introduced to you, and you read in your Bible in John 14:6 that no one approaches God except through Jesus Christ.

But then someone else tells you, you can actually also approach God through Mary, and many saints. For every reasoning man, you are left with two options.

1. The Bible is wrong.
2. This person is wrong.

You decide.

You were okay until you,in this context,mumbled up Jesus Christ and God.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by sorry1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
DLuciano:
You dont understand the scriptures. The bible says whatever you ask in the name of Jesus shall be given to you. "For God has highly exalted Jesus and has given him a name above all other names..." In Mathew 18:19 it says "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." There is no where in the scriptures that he says ask saint Peter, st Paul etc or Lady Mary or angels in heaven to intercede for us. He says God hears and answers prayer, but it is only sin that separate a man from God, but if we confess and forsake our sins, he will answer us... many out of ignorance and indoctrination has been practicing a wrong thing, may God show us mercy in Jesus name.
swear to me that you've never asked your "Almighty pastor " or any of your friend to put you in their prayers / intercede for you...If you've ever done that, then your hypocrisy is worse than that of those that tried stoning Mary Magdalene to death just because it was written in the book of mosses..."Mr-follow-only-what's-written-in-the-bible".

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by iSlayer: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

The rock was Jesus and never Peter as u guys claim. Read 1 Corinthians 3:11; 1 Corinthians 10:4; Ephesians 2:20;
The true church was never controlled by one man or a pope but a group of spiritually matured men. Acts 11:30;Acts 15:1-6; Acts 16:4; James 5:14 shows that the early trye church was never a one-man show as the Pope runs d Catholic church.
Unlike the popes of the catholic church addressed with special titles even some who think they are special men far above others whom people bow to, Peter was entirely different. Acts 10:25,26.

For once as an individual examine ur bible not bulletin. The catholic church is false. There are many convincing evidences to proof that

You may have wronged God by that 2nd to last statement(Matthew 7:1) but that's none of my business anyway.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by iSlayer: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
I thank my fellow Catholics for keeping it real on this thread. God bless everyone.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by LukeLook: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Both are worshipping idols.
Only that the one kneeling to the statue of virgin Mary is too irate, dogmatic and self-righteous to even know he is worshipping an idol.

With that said, I'm so sure Catholics won't make heaven.
They worship graven images,
They don't read the bible,
They interfere with the dead.

Catholics are closer to Islam than they are to Christianity.
https://www.nairaland.com/3909943/similarities-between-catholicism-islam-pics

where are all the JW haters? Corn don land ooooo
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Shaev7(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
bencr7:
pls which bible u see full of grace, na she was favour o!
Bros, if you don't know, some versions of the Bible use Grace, and precise, what is the synonym of Grace?
Please don't be deceived, contact me me personally lemme give you some scriptures to guide you on true faith. This is not about me being Catholic, but some Pentecostal pastors are not telling their parishioners the truth, they are just after their money and tell them what they want to hear and confuse them with scriptures. They not are giving you the true meaning of the scriptures, rather suiting it to them favours.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Shaev7(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shaev7:

Bros, if you don't know, some versions of the Bible use Grace, and precise, what is the synonym of Grace?
Please don't be deceived, contact me me personally lemme give you some scriptures to guide you on true faith. This is not about me being Catholic, but some Pentecostal pastors are not telling their parishioners the truth, they are just after their money and tell them what they want to hear and confuse them with scriptures. They are not giving you the true meaning of the scriptures, rather suiting it to them favours.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by JoeB1988(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
U will remain and die a catholic and end up in hell.be a follower of the lord jesus christ and not the name of ur church.i dnt know y people brag with d name of dia church as if it is a certificate to heaven.u r not saved by being a member of ur church u r saved by being a member of d body of christ.without jesus u r lost.ur may know u but if jesus doesnt know u will end up in hell[/quote]

let me worry abt dat, who are u to conclude or decide a tin wen d lord has nt spoken. In catholic, are we worshippin satan or.... Cum no swallow panadol 4 another man headache
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by JoeB1988(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
The Church that Christ built witnessed a division in 451 AD in the Chalcedon Council. The Church split into the The Oriental Orthodox Churches and the Western Churches. The Oriental Orthodox Churches continued in the ways of the Early Church while the Western Church split again in 1054 AD into the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Churches.

If you are looking for the Church that Christ built, you will have to look for the Oriental Orthodox Churches. Every other church today, including the Catholic Church, are man-made.

I hear u, u might b gud in history or rather copy & paste, but it was written do these in remembrance of me (JESUS). So guy chill
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
What's wrong about worshing Mary, after all if Jesus is God then she is the mother of God.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nigeriadondie: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
iSlayer:

You may have wronged God by that 2nd to last statement(Matthew 7:1) but that's none of my business anyway.
Did u read those scriptures? No one is judging but I am showing u exactly from d bible the true picture. 2 Timothy 3:16 says what the word of God is used for reproving,correcting etc. What I am doing is not judging but for u to examine ur church’s belief and practices in d light of the Bible unless u dont believe in d Bible.
Even d catholic church’s history is dirty with abomination. Even ur church fathers know this fact which they study like d indulgences of the pope, the killing of bible translators like William Tyndale and many more ugly deeds of d catholic church. U can even google it to confirm it. The catholic church is and was never the first church but a departure from the true christian faith. Matthew 13:24-30; Act 20:29,30.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Ucheforbes: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
The myriad of replies on this topic leaves an impression that many young people don't strive to understand or gain wisdom. Most of you just repeat those things that have been said to you without digging deep. For those of you saying asking Mary, 'a dead person' for intercession is necromancy, I weep. Kindly visit Revelations 12:17...

'Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring-those who keep God's commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.'

If Mary is dead and has nothing to do in perpetuity like most of you all allege, that means that 'those who kept God's commands and held fast their testimony about Jesus' ended during her time. By extension, what that means is that we who strive to hold fast our testimony about Jesus do not belong to this group. But take note of the tenses used in that passage, 'those who keep', not kept, as well as 'hold fast', not held fast'- which means 'present continuous, which includes you and I, as well as generations of God's children unborn. So whether you like to admit it or not, Mary is your mother and you are her offspring (I bet this part of scripture has not been preached in any pentecostal/protestant church).

By all means, I believe it when Jesus says that if they are not against us, they are for us and so I don't malign/slander separated brethren as God works in mysterious ways, but why the continuous attack on the Catholic church who gave you the following,among others:

1) Sunday as day of worship (Jesus resurrected on a Sunday and also appeared to His disciples in the Upper room on a Sunday)
2) The doctrine of the Trinity
3) Days on which we celebrate Easter
4) The Bible-the book of Holy Scripture in which we base our faith
5) The Holy Communion (needs to be expantiated upon, but on another day)

This is a Church which we can link to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, the rock upon which His church was to be built (No other denomination has this claim,only linked to people who founded them).

This is a Church which has existed for more than 2,000 years, albeit some controversial periods during the long history, but is still standing strong, thereby providing evidence to 'the gates of hell shall not prevail against it'.

The reason for the attack is centered around this: Many of our churches are fewer than a decade in existence, so to claim authority on doctrines that 'feed the sheep', they only give credence to the Bible (sola scriptura), as they do not have tradition to help them. In other words, if someone has another interpretation of a part of scripture, he/she feels they are 'called by God' to start their own ministry and the cycle continues. The Catholic Church has unbelievable history and tradition to back up their doctrines and this is to the envy of other denominations. What they don't know is that everything that they practise is simply an offshoot of the doctrines of the Church and not the 'whole nine yards'.

Take for instance, at the end of Jesus ministry, the bible tells us that there were many other things that He carried out, but which were not recorded in Scripture. Does that rule out the fact that these things could have been written elsewhere? The Church makes claims to precious documents, which are not recorded in scripture, and the separated brethren say that the Catholics don't read the bible-IGNORANCE OF THE HIGHEST NATURE.

You have data to burn, kindly visit this channel on youtube, 'Ascension Presents' and learn. Don't come on social media or blogs to reveal your level of ignorance and brandish insults like you are making a point.

We are all running a race, and at the end, we shall all be rewarded. Instead of attacking the Church, try and save others who don't have a relationship with Our Lord and Saviou, Jesus Christ.

Thank you.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by iSlayer: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Did u read those scriptures? No one is judging but I am showing u exactly from d bible the true picture. 2 Timothy 3:16 says what the word of God is used for reproving,correcting etc. What I am doing is not judging but for u to examine ur church’s belief and practices in d light of the Bible unless u dont believe in d Bible.
Even d catholic church’s history is dirty with abomination. Even ur church fathers know this fact which they study like d indulgences of the pope, the killing of bible translators like William Tyndale and many more ugly deeds of d catholic church. U can even google it to confirm it. The catholic church is and was never the first church but a departure from the true christian faith. Matthew 13:24-30; Act 20:29,30.

If the "church" where you worship is as old as the Catholic church it would be rife with the abominations and atrocities you speak of,most likely worse.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Investnow2017: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ucheforbes:
The myriad of replies on this topic leaves an impression that many young people don't strive to understand or gain wisdom. Most of you just repeat those things that have been said to you without digging deep. For those of you saying asking Mary, 'a dead person' for intercession is necromancy, I weep. Kindly visit Revelations 12:17...

'Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring-those who keep God's commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.'

If Mary is dead and has nothing to do in perpetuity like most of you all allege, that means that 'those who kept God's commands and held fast their testimony about Jesus' ended during her time. By extension, what that means is that we who strive to hold fast our testimony about Jesus do not belong to this group. But take note of the tenses used in that passage, 'those who keep', not kept, as well as 'hold fast', not held fast'- which means 'present continuous, which includes you and I, as well as generations of God's children unborn. So whether you like to admit it or not, Mary is your mother and you are her offspring (I bet this part of scripture has not been preached in any pentecostal/protestant church).

By all means, I believe it when Jesus says that if they are not against us, they are for us and so I don't malign/slander separated brethren as God works in mysterious ways, but why the continuous attack on the Catholic church who gave you the following,among others:

1) Sunday as day of worship (Jesus resurrected on a Sunday and also appeared to His disciples in the Upper room on a Sunday)
2) The doctrine of the Trinity
3) Days on which we celebrate Easter
4) The Bible-the book of Holy Scripture in which we base our faith
5) The Holy Communion (needs to be expantiated upon, but on another day)

This is a Church which we can link to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, the rock upon which His church was to be built (No other denomination has this claim,only linked to people who founded them).

This is a Church which has existed for more than 2,000 years, albeit some controversial periods during the long history, but is still standing strong, thereby providing evidence to 'the gates of hell shall not prevail against it'.

The reason for the attack is centered around this: Many of our churches are fewer than a decade in existence, so to claim authority on doctrines that 'feed the sheep', they only give credence to the Bible (sola scriptura), as they do not have tradition to help them. In other words, if someone has another interpretation of a part of scripture, he/she feels they are 'called by God' to start their own ministry and the cycle continues. The Catholic Church has unbelievable history and tradition to back up their doctrines and this is to the envy of other denominations. What they don't know is that everything that they practise is simply an offshoot of the doctrines of the Church and not the 'whole nine yards'.

Take for instance, at the end of Jesus ministry, the bible tells us that there were many other things that He carried out, but which were not recorded in Scripture. Does that rule out the fact that these things could have been written elsewhere? The Church makes claims to precious documents, which are not recorded in scripture, and the separated brethren say that the Catholics don't read the bible-IGNORANCE OF THE HIGHEST NATURE.

You have data to burn, kindly visit this channel on youtube, 'Ascension Presents' and learn. Don't come on social media or blogs to reveal your level of ignorance and brandish insults like you are making a point.

We are all running a race, and at the end, we shall all be rewarded. Instead of attacking the Church, try and save others who don't have a relationship with Our Lord and Saviou, Jesus Christ.

Thank you.

Are you saying the woman mentioned at Revelation 12:17 is Mary the mother of Jesus?
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Ucheforbes: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
iSlayer:

My brother, let's pray for him/her. They are convinced in their ignorance. It's quite unfortunate, really.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by DLuciano: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
sorry1:
swear to me that you've never asked your "Almighty pastor " or any of your friend to put you in their prayers / intercede for you...If you've ever done that, then your hypocrisy is worse than that of those that tried stoning Mary Magdalene to death just because it was written in the book of mosses..."Mr-follow-only-what's-written-in-the-bible".

It is written "you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"- John 8:32. The scriptures says ":if two of you (myself and my pastor or brother or any other) shall agree (consent to pray) on earth (not with Mary in heaven, or St. Paul or St. Peter or angels) as touching anything they ask (pray for) it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Mind you the person(s) that agreed to pray with you or for you is playing the role of an intercessor here on the earth. The only heavenly intercessor we have is JESUS CHRIST, and not Mary or angels or any other in heaven. Romans 8:34 says "Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us." US here means those that are born of his spirit, His followers, ie God's children. God bless you sir.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Ucheforbes: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Investnow2017:

Are you saying the woman mentioned at Revelation 12:17 is Mary the mother of Jesus?

Yes, I am. Read preceding verses, specifically Verse 5..'She gave birth to a son, a male child, who "will rule all the nations with an iron scepter". There is only one fitting description to whom this refers to (Isaiah 9:6,1st Timothy 6:15,etc). And the bible tells us that Jesus, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, was born of a woman-Mary. So, if there is another person who 'will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre' that I am not aware about, I will gladly want to hear..
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by kokan: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Both are worshipping idols.
Only that the one kneeling to the statue of virgin Mary is too irate, dogmatic and self-righteous to even know he is worshipping an idol.

With that said, I'm so sure Catholics won't make heaven.
They worship graven images,
They don't read the bible,
They interfere with the dead.

Catholics are closer to Islam than they are to Christianity.
https://www.nairaland.com/3909943/similarities-between-catholicism-islam-pics
Who are you to judge
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Ucheforbes: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
DLuciano:

It is written "you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"- John 8:32. The scriptures says ":if two of you (myself and my pastor or brother or any other) shall agree (consent to pray) on earth (not with Mary in heaven, or St. Paul or St. Peter or angels) as touching anything they ask (pray for) it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Mind you the person(s) that agreed to pray with you or for you is playing the role of an intercessor here on the earth. The only heavenly intercessor we have is JESUS CHRIST, and not Mary or angels or any other in heaven. Romans 8:34 says "Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us." US here means those that are born of his spirit, His followers, ie God's children. God bless you sir.

Wonderful reply, my brother. Very well said. However, consider the following:

1) At the popular story of the wedding in Cana, Mary interceded on behalf of the wedding guests to her Son, Jesus Christ (John 2:3) and made Him start His ministry ahead of time. When we ask her to intercede on our behalf, we take advantage of the uniqueness of the relationship she had with Jesus, knowing fully well that He will not turn her requests down (There are lots of miracles to that effect).

2) The saints constitute part of the cloud of witnesses who have run the race and are with God in heaven. They are subsumed with grace and we know they are part of the Body of Christ (church) in heaven,'The Triumphant church' and can pray for us.

It is usually very convenient for you, my brother, to quote bible verses in this case, however, there are some doctrines which we believe that are backed by the bible but yet you don't follow in totality. There is a doctrine in which we believe that the communion host has been trans-substantiated into real body and blood of Christ, which is substantiated in the bible (John 6:53), and yet, you who are a member of our separated brethren, simply interpret it as the bread and fruit juice being a symbol of the body and blood of Christ.

Like one of you rightly said, Live and let live.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Dnaz(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
JoeB1988:
The Church that Christ built witnessed a division in 451 AD in the Chalcedon Council. The Church split into the The Oriental Orthodox Churches and the Western Churches. The Oriental Orthodox Churches continued in the ways of the Early Church while the Western Church split again in 1054 AD into the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Churches.

If you are looking for the Church that Christ built, you will have to look for the Oriental Orthodox Churches. Every other church today, including the Catholic Church, are man-made.

I hear u, u might b gud in history or rather copy & paste, but it was written do these in remembrance of me (JESUS). So guy chill
Were u sleeping during history class?
Nonsense history
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Dnaz(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
esherizdan:

So u will b judged by d doctrine of ur church abi.
He ll render to everyone according to his works
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Investnow2017: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ucheforbes:

Yes, I am. Read preceding verses, specifically Verse 5..'She gave birth to a son, a male child, who "will rule all the nations with an iron scepter". There is only one fitting description to whom this refers to (Isaiah 9:6,1st Timothy 6:15,etc). And the bible tells us that Jesus, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, was born of a woman-Mary. So, if there is another person who 'will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre' that I am not aware about, I will gladly want to hear..

After reading your reply here, I first laughed. No, I became bewildered, and then laughed again, and became seriously serious.

Are you really serious about your explanation given here I am asking because the subject you are dabbling into now is deep yet again awe-inspiring. Have you taken note of the description of the woman at that Revelation Chapter 12? Can you please read it again? For you to begin to get a glimpse of what is contained in the book of Revelation, I would like you to read and meditate on what John the writer says at Chapter 1:1 and 10. The images presented in the book of Revelation are not literal, my dear friend. John reports at Chapter 1:1 that they are presented in signs. And what John was reporting were visions given to him while on exile on the Island of Patmos by the resurrected Jesus. And in verse 10 of that Chapter one, he said by inspiration he came to be in the Lord's Day. So the event at Chapter 12 were given in signs and they were events that were to take place in the Lord's Day - a Day which is still running now and will not end until the end of the 1,000 years of Christ's reign - Rev 20:1-3.

You see that the woman mentioned in that portion of the Bible is NOT at all Mary. Far, far, far from it. Do you remember the woman mentioned at Genesis Chapter 3:15? Which woman do you think that is? Mary too? Do you know what God was saying there? Recall that that was God's first prophecy in the Bible. Oh! if only you knew the identity of that woman mentioned at Genesis Chapter 3:15, then you could begin to have an idea of why Jesus Christ is called the Only Begotten Son of God.

Are you following me? I just want to be sure, you are ready to learn - yes the deep things of God as revealed in his inspired word the Bible.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by sefiureal(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
suavetony:

Bros say what you're sure of so you don't condemn yourself...that my friend is called common sense.

When Jesus told his disciples, This is my body and this is my blood...do this in remembrance of me. From your line of argument and understanding, they are eating bread and high on alcohol abi?

Praying in front of a statue or holy pictures is not that we are worshiping it but a channel to concentrate and remain adequately focused. Moreover, is a form of sacramental or a blessed tool which when blessed by a priest must not be descecrated.

Even in the old testament God commanded Israelites not to kneel for an image...same old testament, He also commanded them to make images. For example, the bronzen serpent which is a reflection of Christ death on the cross.

There are a lot of mysteries in life, never condemn so you won't find yourself abashed to discover all you've condemned is true when our life here is over.

Do you understand how Christ, our Redeemer feels each time we profane His Mother who is the Mother of our Lord?

Free advice...stop condemning, it doesn't add one naira to your pocket or one day to your life.

Et Unam Santam Catholicam et Apostolicam Ecclesiam.
#ProudlyCatholic#

you have been blindfolded with falsehood. you better pray to God for the right path.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
What's wrong about worshing Mary, after all if Jesus is God then she is the mother of God.

So Jesus is now God?? If that's true, why was he asking God to forgive them when he was on the cross. Which God was be calling? Or was he calling himself to forgive them? Pls throw more light on these

1 Like

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
sefiureal:

you have been blindfolded with falsehood. you better pray to God for the right path.

Because he is a Catholic?
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by engrchykae(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
NickD:

You have used ur own term ORDER to suit ur level of bias and understanding. Did any catholic tell you theres no God or that its only through BVM that we must pray? Understand the rationale before u judge anyone...U are not God. That a church decides to give honour to a woman who brought the saviour of the world shouldnt be ur business. Live n let others live. At the end it's not about the church u worship but ur relationship with ur maker.
thou shall not make for thyself any graven image or bow down to them.
This is God's command but the wise church disobeyed God,broke his commandment only to honor or worship his wife.
You lots worship the wife more than the husband.
Mary nne chukwu,mary mother of God.
She is the same semiramis,wife of nimrod and mother of tammuz adonis.
She is isis,the wife of Osiris and mother of Horus,the sun.
She is Nne chi,wife of igwekala and mother of the youthful amadioha,son of man.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by 4amorc(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
“When I have discussed this matter with authorities they have frankly admitted that there are only two methods whereby such a complete house cleaning can be brought about. One is through the creation of a perfect spiritual understanding: the other is through a complete mystical understanding of the cosmic principles of life.”

What makes cults and indeed any religion alluring is the fact they offer concrete answers to some basic human concerns. Loneliness, anxiety, stress, depression and heartbreak; where traditional science and medicine offers theories, facts and figures, cult doctrine and religious texts promise salvation.

In the case of most the world’s major religions, this salvation can be found through supplication to a higher power. A sublimation of the ego, in service of a greater morality imposed by God, the closer one follows these edicts, the closer one becomes to God, and thus to the answerer of all things. AMORC borrows cannily from these ideas, allying itself with the traditions of Christ and other religious figures.
“I have discussed this with Christian clergymen and others”
However, AMORC differentiates itself from these “contradictory”, “difficult to understand” religions by claiming that the answers need not be found in the afterlife. No indeed, the ultimate cosmic truth that the spiritual seeker is looking for can be found right here, through the monographs.

At many points in this text, the full content of which you can read at www.amorconline.com, the Class Master makes reference to unseen authorities who fully support AMORC’s findings and conclusions. Thus, not only do the Rosae Crucis assume the reputation and credibility of these authorities, they surpass them.

Please read this Monograph and all the other Monographs at https://www.amorconline.com/articles/9-analytical-series-no-1-master-monograph-section-neophyte-atrium-1

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by erenax: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
I have a question to ask, any reasonable person to reply?

How did they get the image of Jesus or Mary. Was their camera during that time? Or did they sit down for an artiste to draw them? And how do you know whether the person in the images or sculptures looks exactly like them, including the baby Jesus in the sculpture? Because I am reasoning that those images and sculptures are just an ordinary human being drawn and moulded by an artist? How will you see an image or sculpture and identify it as Jesus or Mary?
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
iSlayer:

Oh I did answer the question alright. Thank God you didn't say "worship Mary" like many goons are fond of. We pray to Mary only to intercede on our behalf to Jesus Christ as his mother and not for her to do anything that would otherwise be the Savior's prerogative.

Is mary sitting at Christ right hand to make intercession for you? When timothy looked into heaven through the aid of the Holy Spiri,t he saw God the Father and Jesus.

Where was mary the catholic intercessor?
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by esherizdan(f): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
mfm04622:

To educate you.
None of the things you mentioned are important to Islam. Except for female covering their hair.
1. Only nuns cover hair in catholic. Not extended to all female who are catholic. So not same
2. The rosary is used to count. It is not the rosary that matters but what you need to count. For example, i count with my fingers, i don't use rosary. Some Catholics also use other things to count. What we count is different and that is what matters. for example, if you go to the market, do you say rice and beans are the same since both are measured with mudu or De Rica container?
3. The Crescent on top of some mosques is not worshiped. it is just a sign to show you the building is a mosque. 90% of churches have the cross outside the building. Does that mean Christians worship the cross outside their building? 80% of mosques don't even have that sign. So also false.
4. Don't all Christians pray for God to forgive their dead?
U for no reply because ur comment no hold grlund.For ur information all christians dont pray that God should forgive the dead.There is no forgiveness after death
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by iSlayer: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Is mary sitting at Christ right hand to make intercession for you? When timothy looked into heaven through the aid of the Holy Spiri,t he saw God the Father and Jesus.

Where was mary the catholic intercessor?

You're off key bro.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
ollah1:

So Jesus is now God?? If that's true, why was he asking God to forgive them when he was on the cross. Which God was be calling? Or was he calling himself to forgive them? Pls throw more light on these
According to safety Christians, Jesus is God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.