Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos (84140 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by esherizdan(f): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2017
mesheal7:
Truth is, we all have the capacity to reason, and one good way to understand truth in the midst of all the mayhem of doctrines is to examine facts like you were a child with no previous leanings.

Now imagine this was the first time christianity was introduced to you, and you read in your Bible in John 14:6 that no one approaches God except through Jesus Christ.

But then someone else tells you, you can actually also approach God through Mary, and many saints. For every reasoning man, you are left with two options.

1. The Bible is wrong.
2. This person is wrong.

You decide.

Thank u bro the problem of many so called christian believers dont study the bible to show themselves approved unto God.They prefer to hold on to d creed and dogmas of their church or denomination.Nobody will be judge by d doctrines of ur church.we will all be judged according to the word of God.Anything that contradicts d bible should be thrown away it doesnt matter who preach it as long as its contrary to the word of God throw it away

1 Like

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by MrSkot(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Both are worshipping idols.
Only that the one kneeling to the statue of virgin Mary is too irate, dogmatic and self-righteous to even know he is worshipping an idol.

With that said, I'm so sure Catholics won't make heaven.
They worship graven images,
They don't read the bible,
They interfere with the dead.

Catholics are closer to Islam than they are to Christianity.
https://www.nairaland.com/3909943/similarities-between-catholicism-islam-pics

We honour Mary, we don't worship Her. And who is the self righteous fellow here? Myself or you who has gracefully assumed God's judgement throne and passed the judgment of hell over me??
My dear catholics don't give up what you have, it is precious, and that is why it is the target of these ferocious attacks. You alone and no other is condemned ask yourselves why. It is because others are not worth the devils resources, defeating them means very little to him but defeating you means a trophy to him because therein he would have achieved a contradiction of the Scripture : "...... And the gate of hell shall never prevail against it"

1 Like

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by esherizdan(f): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2017
DLuciano:
Thanks for your comment that God commanded the Israelites to look up to brazen serpent and be healed, God's Instruction, right! Now the worshiping of Mary's statue, saints and angels, whose commandment is it? Or has man (the Pope) suddenly become God. When you read the bible very well, God is never pleased with idol worship, He warned against it emphatically saying "for am a Jealous God" Its a very big sin against God. Except the doers repent, My brother please, that am a catholic, father, father father is or was a catholic is not a valid argument, but embracing the truth (which is the word of God) and obeying them. My father used to be staunch catholic, and my mother a Moslem and when they found the truth (Jesus) and the pure and undiluted word of God, today by grace we have quickly changed to follow the truth. Let no man, philosophies of men, logic of men or tradition keep you in bondage and deny us of salvation in Christ Jesus.
God bless.i love such commend

1 Like

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by mickeymimi: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
We should stop criticising the Catholic . It could be their act of faith just like the Pentecostal people will tell you some things they do is an act of faith. Sometimes they are asked to comb their hair or something else..

The Catholic Church teaches, “The Virgin Mary most perfectly embodies the obedience of faith

Please try to explain thing to people who do not understand the meaning
Please note am not condemning .

Look at this vidoe

Video shows rccg members worshiping the Chair of their General Overseer, Pastor Adeboye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXYugVU8R8g
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by esherizdan(f): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2017
ollah1:

What a myopic and sentimental way of reasoning. Shall we use the same logic that Christians are idol worshippers because they have the cross on top of their churches and also inside it? To the extent that, the cross is now being worshipped and seeked for protection?
Look at u.dont u know dat people also use cross as an idol.some put it on dia neck as necklace,put it under pillow.dnt u see catholic use it to cast out demons instead of d name Jesus
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by mickeymimi: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2017
MUST WATCH!! Sunday Adelaja Reacts To People Bowing To Pastor Adeboye's Chair #Idolatry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vi6eX07G80
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2017
esherizdan:

Look at u.dont u know dat people also use cross as an idol.some put it on dia neck as necklace,put it under pillow.dnt u see catholic use it to cast out demons instead of d name Jesus

I'm talking about pentecoastals churches here and not Catholic.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by suavetony(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2017
DLuciano:
Thanks for your comment that God commanded the Israelites to look up to brazen serpent and be healed, God's Instruction, right! Now the worshiping of Mary's statue, saints and angels, whose commandment is it? Or has man (the Pope) suddenly become God. When you read the bible very well, God is never pleased with idol worship, He warned against it emphatically saying "for am a Jealous God" Its a very big sin against God. Except the doers repent, My brother please, that am a catholic, father, father father is or was a catholic is not a valid argument, but embracing the truth (which is the word of God) and obeying them. My father used to be staunch catholic, and my mother a Moslem and when they found the truth (Jesus) and the pure and undiluted word of God, today by grace we have quickly changed to follow the truth. Let no man, philosophies of men, logic of men or tradition keep you in bondage and deny us of salvation in Christ Jesus.

We don't worship statues...it serves as a sacramental as I said before.

Sorry to say but staunch Catholics can never deviate...you know why...we have somethings no other church has

The presence of Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament and The Rosary of Our Blessed Mother Mary which is recitation of Our Father and Hail Mary, both are in the Bible.

I know you won't understand but my advice to you is never condemn so you will not be condemned.

The devil always fight fiercely what he hates most which is Our Lady because from Her came Our Savior, Our Lord and Our Redeemer.

The book of revelation 12 concluded by saying the devil left in anger...declared war on Her and offsprings.

Elizabeth filled with The Holy spirit in Luke 1 exclaimed, Who am I that the Mother of Our Lord should visit me...

First Miracle of Jesus...how did Mary knew Jesus will perform his first Miracle from the gospel of John when he said...Do whatever He tells you...She who was called the spouse of the Holy Spirit.

Some mysteries are better left the way it is than condemn yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Dnaz(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2017
esherizdan:

Thank u bro the problem of many so called christian believers dont study the bible to show themselves approved unto God.They prefer to hold on to d creed and dogmas of their church or denomination.Nobody will be judge by d doctrines of ur church.we will all be judged according to the word of God.Anything that contradicts d bible should be thrown away it doesnt matter who preach it as long as its contrary to the word of God throw it away

Where was it stated we will be judged by the bible?
What will now be used to judge the early church that existed before the canon of the bible?
Where was it stated that the Bible is the sole rule of faith?
Peter Paul, James and John don't know the bible we use today
It was the Catholic church that added the new testament to the scriptures of their time and called it Bible and the Church never said its the sole rule of faith
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by ebukason3(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only that the one kneeling to the statue of virgin Mary is too irate, dogmatic and self-righteous to even know he is worshipping an idol.

It seems you don't know the blessed virgin Mary, read some few factsss about her here www.nairaland.com/3796855/some-facts-mary-mother-jesus

Revelation 5:8 and 8:3-4 tells me that saints offer our prayers to God; how much more of mother of Jesus whom interced in john2:1-11 by just being invited to a wedding. Don't forget this, all generations shall call Mary blessed (Luke1:48).

Does it mean that the Israelites were worshiping the Ark of the covenant in the book of Exodus. What biblical revelations Do yo have about the old and new Ark of the covenant? Now see why Mary is the Ark of the covenant. Embodiment of Gods presence and grace.
God the Holy Spirit overshadowed and then
indwelled the Ark. The Ark became the
dwelling place of the presence of God
[ Exodus 40:34-35]
God the Holy Spirit overshadowed and then
indwelled Mary. At that time Mary's womb
became the dwelling place of the presence
of God [ Luke 1:35].
The Ark contained the Ten Commandments
[the words of God in stone], a pot of manna,
and Aaron's rod that came back to life
[ Deuteronomy 10:3-5; Hebrews 9:4].
The womb of the Virgin contained Jesus: the
living Word of God enfleshed, the living
bread from heaven, "the Branch" (Messianic
title) who would die but come back to life
[ Luke 1:35].
The Ark traveled to the hill country of Judah
to rest in the house of Obed-edom [ 2
Samuel 6:1-11]
Mary traveled to the hill country of Judah
(Judea) to the home of Elizabeth [ Luke 1:39]
Dressed in a priestly ephod, King David
approached the Ark and danced and leapt
for joy [ 2 Samuel 6:14]
John the Baptist, son of a priest who would
himself becomes a priest, leapt for joy in
Elizabeth's womb at the approach of Mary
[ Luke 1:43]
David shouted for joy in the presence of God
and the holy Ark [ 2 Samuel 6:15]
Elizabeth exclaimed with a loud cry of joy in
the presence God within Mary [ Luke 1:42]
David asked, "How is it that the Ark of the
Lord comes to me?" [ 2 Samuel 6:9]
Elizabeth asks, "Why is this granted unto me,
that the mother of my Lord should come to
me?" [ Luke 1:43]
The Ark remained in the house of Obed-
edom for 3 months [ 2 Samuel 6:11]
Mary remained in the house of her cousin
Elizabeth for 3 months [ Luke 1:56].
The house of Obed-edom was blessed by
the presence of the Ark [ 2 Samuel 6:11]
The word "blessed" is used 3 times in Luke
1:39-45 concerning Mary at Elizabeth's
house.
The Ark returned to its sanctuary and
eventually ends up in Jerusalem where the
presence and glory of God is revealed in the
newly built Temple [ 2 Samuel 6:12; 1 Kings
8:9-11]
Mary returned home from visiting Elizabeth
and eventually comes to Jerusalem, where
she presents God the Son in the Temple
[ Luke 1:56; 2:21-22]
God made Aaron's rod (which would be
kept in the Ark) return to life and budded to
prove he was the legitimate High Priest
[ Numbers 17:8].
God would resurrect His Son, who had
become enfleshed in Mary's womb and born
to bring salvation to all mankind, to prove He
is the eternal High Priest [ Hebrews 4:14].
When the Ark was outside the Holy of Holies
[when it was being transported] it was to
be covered with a blue veil [ Numbers 4:4-6]
In Mary's appearances outside of heaven
visionaries testify that she wears a blue veil.
In Revelation 11:19 John sees the Ark of the
Covenant in heaven [this is the last verse of
chapter 11]
In Revelation 12:1 John sees Mary in heaven.
It is the same vision Juan Diego saw of Mary
in 1531 — the Woman clothed with the sun
and standing on the moon.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by esherizdan(f): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2017
Dnaz:

What will now be used to judge the early church that existed before the canon of the bible?
Peter Paul, James anxd John don't know the bible we use today
It was the Catholic church that added the new testament to the scriptures of their time and called it Bible and the Church never said its the sole rule of faith
So u will b judged by d doctrine of ur church abi.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
DLuciano:

Your comment reeks of inconsistencies. You said God is a jealous God but Jesus is the truth. Which is the real God? Who is God himself? Jesus or God. Pick one.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by GoldHorse(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2017
He is right
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by esherizdan(f): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Dnaz:

Peter Paul, James and John don't know the bible we use today
During d time of the prophets dia was no written word of God.But they obeyed d spoken word of God and wia judged by it.We hv d spoken word and written word of God.is d bible not the word of God.The people that wrote d bible are they not inspired by God?is the word of God different from his word?is God not our judge?if God is our judge with which word is he going to judge?U said wia is it written ?Read ps76:8-9,ps50:6,Isaac33:22,isaac:66:16 etc.Please go bk and study before u retaliate on any comment here
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Uzyvicks:
Both are worshiping Idol

Yet the Christians criticises everybody else like they aren't.

It's boldly written in the Bible

Exodus 20:4

"You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below". But they carved out Jesus on the cross and worship it
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by esherizdan(f): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2017
ollah1:

I'm talking about pentecoastals churches here and not Catholic.
I use catholic as an example other so called christians do d same also eg celestial,cherubin and seraphin etc
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
esherizdan:

I use catholic as an example other so called christians do d same also eg celestial,cherubin and seraphin etc

What church do you attend? Didn't you carve out the image of Jesus in your church? Don't you worship it? Did you read exodus 20: 4 at all? Your pastors are leading you astray and you are giving them the go ahead.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So plz wch group of xtians will make heaven?
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Stallione(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Uselessness and stupidity is when u speak abt a religion older than ur great grandpa despicably.I must say ur a psychiatric case dear!!!!
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by mfm04622: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
esherizdan:

1.hijab both use hijab.catholic nuns wear hijab
2.Rosary.both catholics and muslims use rosary.muslim own is called chalbi in hausa
3.woship idols.muslim worship moon,sun and star they put in on top of dia mosque,while catholics worship images of dead saints,statue of seminaris(nimrod mother who later became his wife)
4.They pray for dead people to go to heaven.They ask God to forgive dead people.
If u need more send me pm

To educate you.
None of the things you mentioned are important to Islam. Except for female covering their hair.
1. Only nuns cover hair in catholic. Not extended to all female who are catholic. So not same
2. The rosary is used to count. It is not the rosary that matters but what you need to count. For example, i count with my fingers, i don't use rosary. Some Catholics also use other things to count. What we count is different and that is what matters. for example, if you go to the market, do you say rice and beans are the same since both are measured with mudu or De Rica container?
3. The Crescent on top of some mosques is not worshiped. it is just a sign to show you the building is a mosque. 90% of churches have the cross outside the building. Does that mean Christians worship the cross outside their building? 80% of mosques don't even have that sign. So also false.
4. Don't all Christians pray for God to forgive their dead?
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Stallione(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Idolatry is peak in the catholic shrine church.

The difference is that, their idols are beautiful compared to the ugly scary ones in the traditional shrines.

Praying to the so called virgin Mary is idolatry!
Praying to angels is idolatry!
Praying to saints in heaven is idolatry!

Pls, if you can't cite a single scripture to back up your opposing fact to this, remain forever dumb and go and die!
"SO CALLED VIRGIN MARRY" as u have refered to mother of christ in such a disrespectful manner,may ur wife never become a mother.If ua a lady,may u never become a mother.Until u ask jesus christ for forgiveness and atone for ur sins.Try and remember dis day in future.By rev fr emmanuel....
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Stallione(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
iSlayer:
I believe in the holy Catholic Church,the communion of saints,the forgiveness of sins,the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.

Matthew 16:18: "…And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.".

One slowpoke above should chew on that verse.
He is really an im.....be....cile!!!
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
mfm04622:

To educate you.
None of the things you mentioned are important to Islam. Except for female covering their hair.
1. Only nuns cover hair in catholic. Not extended to all female who are catholic. So not same
2. The rosary is used to count. It is not the rosary that matters but what you need to count. For example, i count with my fingers, i don't use rosary. Some Catholics also use other things to count. What we count is different and that is what matters. for example, if you go to the market, do you say rice and beans are the same since both are measured with mudu or De Rica container?
3. The Crescent on top of some mosques is not worshiped. it is just a sign to show you the building is a mosque. 90% of churches have the cross outside the building. Does that mean Christians worship the cross outside their building? 80% of mosques don't even have that sign. So also false.
4. Don't all Christians pray for God to forgive their dead?

Dont mind that girl. The only thing in her tiny brains is Christians are the rightful people of God and those are the ones that will make heaven. N.B the Christians here are pentecoastals which exclude, Celestial church, Cheribum &seraphim

1 Like

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Stallione(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
iSlayer:
I believe in the holy Catholic Church,the communion of saints,the forgiveness of sins,the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.

Matthew 16:18: "…And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.".

He is really an im.....be....cile!!
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Stallione(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
iSlayer:

He is really an im.....be....cile!!!!
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Investnow2017: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
jaeyking:

OP kneeling down doesnt mean he is worshiping d statue... Its like an avenue of keeping d mind focused on d devine person being prayed to... Its just like in the bible prayers were offered in the presence of d ark of God becuz d isrealites believed God is present when the ark of God is there and when d ark of God was stolen they were faced with crisis...
So me having a crusifix of Jesus doesnt mean am worshiping d wooden cross bt am at peace becus its blessed by a priest and i feel the presence of Jesus when praying... Its just like a minister dat holds his bible during deliverance, he does dat becuz he is confident dat d power of God will manifest using d Holy bible..
The other day i was discussing with a friend. I said in years to cum the Holy Bible would go digital and its paper version would go extinct, he rebuked me saying dix words "so how will a pastor be using ipad to deliver sum1" i laughed at him. Be4 d Holy Bible was incrypted on tablet, den scrolls.. Above all what you believe in dats wat works for u..

To all nairalanders, all religions teaches love. We should stop all dix religious sentiments between various denominations. Instead of critising each other, be focused on helping to build eathother spirit ually and closer to God.

If kneeling down before an image to pray is not worship, WHAT THEN IS WORSHIP? Oh they are kneeling before the image pleading as a medium to pass their request to................ Your mention of the Ark of the Covenant betrays stark ignorance. Anyway, your practices are the results of your heart persuasions and not the Holy Scriptures which rightly provide the guide saying, 'God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and Truth' John 4:23, 24

You still have the opportunity now open to everyone to study the Holy Writings, the Bible, to know the truth, for now is the period (day) of salvation, Psalm 95.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by sorry1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
DLuciano:
From all the points people have been raising against the worship of statues in church, this your point is the most shallow of them all!!!

Your number one problem is ignorance... there's no place in Catholic doctrine Where the worship of images of saints, mother marry or even the Bible is encouraged... all that was emphasized in Catholic doctrine is the importance of intermediary as a necessary tool to getting your prayers answered; just as was depicted in the marriage in cana Where mother marry served as an advocate to reach his son Jesus to turn water into wine..."Catholics are just exploiting this same method when we say; saint Michael, pray for us; mother of perpetual, pray for us!!!" Or have you ever heard us say "we worship you " when we ain't referring to Almighty God

worship, advocacy and intermediary are 3 different things Which Catholics employ in the worship of God, your ignorance and your parents ignorance in understanding their differences and importance when praying can never undermine their power!!!
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Judithume(f): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
We Catholics worship the living God. Our church is likened to a beautiful fruit, that's why other people attack it.we honour Mary unlike people that worship their general over seer n their wives.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by DLuciano: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
sorry1:
From all the points people have been raising against the worship of statues in church, this your point is the most shallow of them all!!!

Your number one problem is ignorance... there's no place in Catholic doctrine Where the worship of images of saints, mother marry or even the Bible is encouraged... all that was emphasized in Catholic doctrine is the importance of [b]intermediary [/b]as a necessary tool to getting your prayers answered; just as was depicted in the marriage in cana Where mother marry served as an advocate to reach his son Jesus to turn water into wine..."Catholics are just exploiting this same method when we say; saint Michael, pray for us; mother of perpetual, pray for us!!!" Or have you ever heard us say "we worship you " when we ain't referring to Almighty God

worship, advocacy and intermediary are 3 different things Which Catholics employ in the worship of God, your ignorance and your parents ignorance in understanding their differences and importance when praying can never undermine their power!!!
You dont understand the scriptures. The bible says whatever you ask in the name of Jesus shall be given to you. "For God has highly exalted Jesus and has given him a name above all other names..." In Mathew 18:19 it says "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." There is no where in the scriptures that he says ask saint Peter, st Paul etc or Lady Mary or angels in heaven to intercede for us. He says God hears and answers prayer, but it is only sin that separate a man from God, but if we confess and forsake our sins, he will answer us... many out of ignorance and indoctrination has been practicing a wrong thing, may God show us mercy in Jesus name.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by iSlayer: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
chukwudi3:
U don't knw anything abt this verse. Nt wat u think besides, it has nothing related to the topic

I'm sorry you can't see the connection.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by iSlayer: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
stivin101:
. What has this verse got to do with worshiping mary. Was there anywhere in the been ble where we asked to pray to mary?? Even the pole in Moses's time it was a direct instruction from God. Do not back up your idolatory with that bible verse

You're very foolish tho'.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by iSlayer: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Themandator:

Who is Peter and who is 'this rock'.
Read down to verse 19.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.