Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos (29457 Views)

Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / Fulani Herdsmen Plant Bomb In Shaforon Village, Adamawa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by zakim(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Enemies die!die!die!die...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by handsomeyinka(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2017
This not boko harrram,,this an ISIS member..
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by mekuso89(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2017
princeade86:
thank God. but why are they always ugly and dirty
he's not ugly but dirty
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Why is he alive Send him to Allah

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by stepup2know: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2017
B.sc Loading...
Bsc loading
Bsc Loading
bsc Loading
bsc Loading

Just designed it for graduating students.

Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by stepup2know: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2017
Nnamdi Azikiwe University

Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by illustriousson(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2017
olumide81:
Tattered! Wetin these guys dey enjoy for this life self.... Iranu.
they are brainwashed lots, they believe the real enjoyment awaits them in heaven, so they don't care about the enjoyement of this world. I will forever be grateful to my parents for my education.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by Memories12411: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2017
Khd95:
I am surprised he wasn't given jungle justice
Jungle justice is not common in the north.
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by kingrt2(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2017
princeade86:

Living a life of terrorism doesn't make you pretty now, does it?
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by tolguy(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2017
jieta:
since the beginning of this boko haram crisis more than 100 people have been caught yet no end insight. so non of all this suspect have the nerves to implicate the source of all this problem? or the north is just using it to gain public sympathy.
gain sympathy? just like d xtians caught in bauchi by dere church membas after dey plants bomb
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by Samzor: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2017
make sure he's the real book haram member,cause the real one will be somewhere laughing .
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by showghan(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2017
The guy resemble goat
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by calberian: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2017
princeade86:

What difference would it make if they were clean and comely?
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by calberian: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2017
stepup2know:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University

Only you one be "alumni". Anyways, wetin I sabi
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by Dreydoe(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2017
dainformant:
A suspected member of Boko Haram terrorits group - was recently nabbed while trying to plant bomb in an area in Borno state. According to reports, the suspect was nabbed by eagle-eyed residents who were suspicious of his movements. He has since been handed over to the security operatives after his capture.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/suspected-boko-haram-member-caught-trying-plant-bomb-borno-photos.html
please interrograte this Bastard very well am 100% certain he knows nothing about Islam.. Yet dey will label him a Muslim. Scoffs.. Irony.. Labelling is bad..
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by 8stargeneral: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Is dis human being
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by jieta: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
tolguy:
gain sympathy? just like d xtians caught in bauchi by dere church membas after dey plants bomb
i don't know were you got that information from about Christians planting bomb in their own church.

look oga, you can contradict your self with different stories to make ur self happy, but put it at the back of your mind that very soon people will feel less concern about what is happening in the north.
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by Sayclothing: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2017
where is the boko haram?
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by kpokposky(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2017
see face
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
princeade86:

You don see handsome or white devil before?
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you

First tell me what tribe you are before we move to the next stage.
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Dreydoe:
please interrograte this Bastard very well am 100% certain he knows nothing about Islam.. Yet dey will label him a Muslim. Scoffs.. Irony.. Labelling is bad..

Why turn this into a religious matter? We all know he’s Muslim so leave that settled matter.
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by Dreydoe(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Why turn this into a religious matter? We all know he’s Muslim so leave that settled matter.
Labeling Like I said. How do you know he his a true believer of Islam? Where are you among the people who interrogated him? What do you even know about Islam?

Salam walakum (peace be unto you) and i pray Almighty Allah Guide's you to the straight path.
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2017
Dreydoe:
Labeling Like I said. How do you know he his a true believer of Islam? Where are you among the people who interrogated him? What do you even know about Islam?

Salam walakum (peace be unto you) and i pray Almighty Allah Guide's you to the straight path.

What straight path? You mean Islam? Sorry, I am a Christian and I am on a straight path already. Thank you.

NB: I would have further insulted you and your religion if not for the kind way you spoke. Don’t ever suggest Islam to me ever in your life. I hope you hear me.
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2017
dainformant:
A suspected member of Boko Haram terrorits group - was recently nabbed while trying to plant bomb in an area in Borno state. According to reports, the suspect was nabbed by eagle-eyed residents who were suspicious of his movements. He has since been handed over to the security operatives after his capture.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/suspected-boko-haram-member-caught-trying-plant-bomb-borno-photos.html

Believe NA and APC at ur own peril.
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by Dreydoe(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What straight path? You mean Islam? Sorry, I am a Christian and I am on a straight path already. Thank you.

NB: I would have further insulted you and your religion if not for the kind way you spoke. Don’t ever suggest Islam to me ever in your life. I hope you hear me.
Salam Walakum.
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2017
The truth is that most innocent people held captive are enchanted and used by bokoharam to plant bombs. That guy may be one of them
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by raphaeladeyele: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2017
Okookan lowo yio se maa ba awon amokun sika Amin,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by tolguy(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2017
jieta:
i don't know were you got that information from about Christians planting bomb in their own church.

look oga, you can contradict your self with different stories to make ur self happy, but put it at the back of your mind that very soon people will feel less concern about what is happening in the north.
pls Google it just write Christians caught trying to bomb cocin church in bauchi
Re: Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos by kishbee41(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2017
The dude needs to be killed slowly and painfully,if i go torture this person,first i go roast him penis while he is still alive,put oil,put pepper,put salt,put maggi i swear... look at how dirty he looks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore For President 2019: Youths Begin Street Mobilisation For Sowore In Lagos / Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) / VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.