Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters (32485 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by sotall(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
OK
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by BruncleZuma: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by sotall(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Philistine:
This guy's desperation is too much! Political prostitutes everywhere, you will never govern this country! Insha Allah!

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Atiku2019: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
My President

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by edupedia: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
TheHistorian:

He's one of the founding father of PDP.

Stop being deliberately ignorant.

U are the one that is ignorant..." Founding fathers" of a political party has no legal or logical meaning in a civilised society....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by OlaMiki: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
then its correct to say he went back to his vomit tongue tongue tongue tongue
TheHistorian:

He's one of the founding father of PDP.

Stop being deliberately ignorant.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
TheHistorian:

Wait..Are you okay?

Do I 'sound' like one of Atiku's praise singers?

Atiku is a Nigerian by birth and a bonafide citizen of the country so his right to contest an election should not be deprived of him on the ridiculous account of senescence.

If you are pained an old man is contesting for an election...Create a Political party,start your campaign and challenge the status quo!

Raw-bish.

Senescence ... I like that word, senescence.

Is Atiku senescent though?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by hooklover: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Philistine:
This guy's desperation is too much! Political prostitutes everywhere, you will never govern this country! Insha Allah!

People are following deer dreams with seriousness and you are complaining...

All the time bihari jump from party to party nko.

Atiku is d man..

Bulhari DAT cannot run a successful business is expected to run Nigeria and bring profit?

Buhalro is backwardness

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Wantam: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Welcome back home Baba Waziri
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Let's go baba ATIKU. We must change this inept Government. No going back
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Atikulate01: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Time is now.... We are taking over by the grace of GOD.. ChangeTheChange Atikulately.... We watch them Atikulating .. I stand for Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Tartie(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
kcmichael:
Desperado .as long Obj is alive,u can never rule in naija
obj na god him b or him no fit 2 kpai b4 2019?..not prayin 4 him sha
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by debossng: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Welcome my President
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Mufasa27(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Paperwhite:
Political ashawo gone back to his vomit.Shameless Nigerian politicians.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Isangad1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
well well well,

buhari/atiku

both na wash

nonsense pple
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Austinoiz(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Who doesnt change party? So these NL ignoramus should free Atiku.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by debossng: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Philistine:

You! Yes. You! What are desperate about?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
mercyp001:
the wright man for d job. Atiku2019. PDP Power!!!! Zombies go and hug wet transformers. i knw it is still propaganda to d zombies.

Same way we rolled out drum for PMB and the got dissapointed. We have commenced that same act with Atiku.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by agwom(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Paperwhite:
Political ashawo gone back to his vomit.Shameless Nigerian politicians.
sai baba did the same... From APP to ANPP to CPC to APC, that is the attitude of politicians
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by slapacha: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
DONSMITH123:

What's happening to our youth here? Is Atiku different from Buhari? They are still same source.

MUST WE RECYCLE POLITICIANS?

Pls ask our teeming youth that question well o. These people are from the same source.

It's a pity that we have limited choices
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by zoedew: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
A man trained and paid at public expense to watch what was being transported in and out of Nigeria who gets involved in private transportation business on the same route opens himself up to conflict of interests in the discharge of his duties. Such conduct is not only contrary to the General Orders of the Public Service which forbids a public servant from involvement in profit-oriented endeavors other than agriculture it is also unpatriotic, fraudulent, deceitful and most dishonest. Is that what he commends to the youth as “entrepreneurship”? By his own admission Atiku has been busy at dishonest conduct as a public official since 1971 and sees nothing unethical and unlawful about that! He validates the position of folks who tar him as corruption articulated!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by biomustry: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
id911:
Atikulate! everywhere you go

You will be our President in 2019 to safe us from economic stagnation foisted on us by the current rudderless regime, Insha Allah
Your English will not SAVE you tongue

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
id911:

You will be our President in 2019 to safe us from economic stagnation foisted on us by the current rudderless regime, Insha Allah

You will go back to school to save yourself from grammatical errors foisted on you by your lack of education, Insha Allah

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by ProWalker: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
mercyp001:
the wright man for d job. Atiku2019. PDP Power!!!! Zombies go and hug wet transformers. i knw it is still propaganda to d zombies.

Another lousy ipob miscreant om the loose

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Afritop(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Power hungry man. If he is not elected in primaries or he loses in an election, he will run back to another opposition party.

HIS TOO MUCH HUNGER AND AGGRESSIVENESS TO BECOME PRESIDENT IS WHAT I DONT LIKE ABOUT HIM.

TO ME IT SHOWS HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER. THE FEATURES OF A CUNNING NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS IN HIS BLOOD. JUST LOOK AT THE FLIMSY EXCUSE HE GAVE FOR LEAVING APC. HE OUGHT NOT TO HAVE JOINED THE APC IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE IS THE ONLY POLITICIAN WHOSE ACTION IS VERY PREDICTIVE.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Godsonkemz(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Though i don't support his candidacy, but if this is what it takes to defeat Buhari, I will vote in his favour. He's a smaller devil while Buhari is the biggest and most dreaded devil
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by stharrykay(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
No mind them, join APC you become automatic saint, leave APC you are a sinner..... ATIKULATE2019
mercyp001:

when he decamped to APC na political virgin abi? Now DAT he left APC he is political ashawo.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by ProWalker: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
divicode:

You will go back to school to save yourself from grammatical errors foisted on you by your lack of education, Insha Allah

Lolzz, Atiku supporters are turning out to be grammatically deficient in English-language

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by zoedew: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atikulate01:
Time is now.... We are taking over by the grace of GOD.. ChangeTheChange Atikulately.... We watch them Atikulating .. I stand for Atiku

A man trained and paid at public expense to watch what was being transported in and out of Nigeria who gets involved in private transportation business on the same route opens himself up to conflict of interests in the discharge of his duties. Such conduct is not only contrary to the General Orders of the Public Service which forbids a public servant from involvement in profit-oriented endeavors other than agriculture it is also unpatriotic, fraudulent, deceitful and most dishonest. Is that what he commends to the youth as “entrepreneurship”? By his own admission Atiku has been busy at dishonest conduct as a public official since 1971 and sees nothing unethical and unlawful about that! He validates the position of folks who tar him as corruption articulated!
Is this your choice for our President in 2019? You may wish to post a prayer here that it will be forever your lot and that of generations born after you in your father’s lineage to be ruled by folks like Atiku and I’ll know you are really as you say “Atikulated”. We wait for you to post the prayer. Nigerians have suffered so much at the hands of corrupt politicians it is time to curse them and their household unless they rule well!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by demefa(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
id911:

RIP English, most of Atiku followers are illiterates
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Atikulate01: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
zoedew:

Is this your choice for our President in 2019? You may wish to post a prayer here that it will be forever your lot and that of generations born after you in your father’s lineage to be ruled by folks like Atiku and I’ll know you are really as you say “Atikulated”. We wait for to post the prayer. Nigerians have suffered so much at the hands of corrupt politicians it is time to curse them and their household unless they rule well!

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by AntiWailer: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
mercyp001:

I thought you people hated Buhari becasue he is a Northerner and the Northerners are making you slaves ?

Oh ok it is about PDP and their crew grin grin grin Oh ok We are no longer divided along ethnic line or religious line any longer.

Atiku is a Pastor. grin

Methods Used By Ambode To Swindle Lagos – ‘eko Heritage’ / Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters