Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters (32508 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by LadyNaija(f): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by ogogoroNo1: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atiku we believe
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by oleary(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by zoedew: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atikulate01:

grin

You will eat the fruit of your Labour and the teeth of your children shall be set on edge!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by rajiraymond(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Surely, 2019 will be the end of Atiku's political career.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Atikulate01: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
LadyNaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4-9cA92j2o

Victory for Atiku by God's grace.... I stand for Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Atikulate01: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
zoedew:

I will eat the fruit of my Labour and the teeth of my children shall be set on edge!

grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by zoedew: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
rajiraymond:
Surely, 2019 will be the end of Atiku's political career.

And evil politicians! If we do nothing about them they’ll ruin us forever and God will say the ball was in our court and we moped while the wicked raped us.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by DedeNkem: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Beware of a politician who jumps from one party to another when it pleases him r her!

On the other hand, I would rather have Atiku as president than the murderous fulani tribalist presently in Aso rock!!

But why must it another Northerner!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Smartii(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
mercyp001:

u better wise up. Tinubu said more than that to your vegetable,but at d end,DAT same Tinubu was d major factor DAT brought ur vegetable into Power. Zombie,so OBJ is God Abi?
if u think elections are won online, then pdp would have ruled 60yrs like Patience, u are comparing obj with tinubu, like u do not follow news, go and read the GEJ advise to atiku. Atiku would still decamp to apc and your mouth would be running again like tap.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by zoedew: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atikulate01:

I congratulate you. May his plans for Nigeria and his ways with Nigeria till date be your portion and that of your family. Say Amen if you are sure you really desire corrupt politicians and Atiku near the public till again in 2019. #SayNoToCorruptAndWickedPoliticians
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by zoedew: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atikulate01:

grin

So shall it be for you unless you repent. You think this is a joke? I pray it won’t be too late before you repent
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by zoedew: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atikulate01:

grin
A curse cause less shall not come. You do things deserving of a curse it follows you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by nwatthu(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
correct man for the job..2019 loading
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Atikulate01: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
zoedew:

A curse cause less shall not come. I do things deserving of a curse and it follows me.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by mrpackager(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
ATIKU ??
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Atikulate01: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
zoedew:

So shall it be for me and my family unless i repent from hatred. You think this is a joke? I pray it won’t be too late before i repent
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Atikulate01: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
zoedew:

I congratulate you over Atiku's victory. May God's plans for Nigeria and his ways with Nigeria till date be our portion and that of our family. Amen . if you are sure you really desire corrupt politicians near the public till again in 2019. #SayNoToCorruptAndWickedPoliticians
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by erinalex: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

I thought you people hated Buhari becasue he is a Northerner and the Northerners are making you slaves ?

Oh ok it is about PDP and their crew grin grin grin Oh ok We are no longer divided along ethnic line or religious line any longer.

Atiku is a Pastor. grin
u mind them ! This is what poverty of d mind does. Suddenly, Nigerian youths are hailing atiku, suddenly they forget that pmb and atiku are of the same age bracket, suddenly they can't remembered that they have accused tinubu severally for supporting pmb an Hausa man, suddenly they are taking atiku to be a Christian,suddenly and suddenly, atiku appears to them as d Messiah. PBM is failing, but definitely an atiku with his antecedent can NEVER do a better job. This Gullibility must stop............Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by nwatthu(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
i follow STAND for atiku 100%
Atikulate01:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by COOLHOMIE(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
*must we recycle politicians actually I don't care *
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
I'll surely Atikulate2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by CharlotteFlair: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
DONSMITH123:

That's why i said they are same source.
Let other sources manifest. Until then, boycotting the old order is not the wisest thing to do.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by adelumolo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
A failed project from day one
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by Pavarottii(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
in Biafraland,or in your village and idiotic pigs of Biafra leader can be his vice.
Nonsense iPods
see painment....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by tolguy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
mercyp001:
the wright man for d job. Atiku2019. PDP Power!!!! Zombies go and hug wet transformers. i knw it is still propaganda to d zombies.
atiku no go win even yola
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by tolguy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
id911:
Atikulate! everywhere you go

You will be our President in 2019 to save us from economic stagnation foisted on us by the current rudderless regime, Insha Allah
may b dis tym around he is lucky to win his hometown
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by tolguy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
mercyp001:

hahahahahahah. sorry dear. d thing pained u. take this handkerchief to wipe ur tears. it is still propaganda ?
atiku cant get two percent of northern votes
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by godox2(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
mercyp001:
the wright man for d job. Atiku2019. PDP Power!!!! Zombies go and hug wet transformers. i knw it is still propaganda to d zombies.

FULANI MAN AGAIN!!!!!!
YOU GUYS HAVE NO SHAME.
I THOUGHT YOU WANT SOUTHERN PRESIDENT OF NOT MORE THAN 60 YRS?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by henrysam(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Philistine:
This guy's desperation is too much! Political prostitutes everywhere, you will never govern this country! Insha Allah!
National so Buhari dey desperate and at the end he became civilian president of this country despite the fact that he does not know anything about governance. If God says Atiku will be there he will surely be. No mortal like you can stop him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters by zoedew: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Atikulate01 post=63003070][/quote]

Oh sure! Amen! #NoFear #TheWickedFleethWhenNoManPursueth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Methods Used By Ambode To Swindle Lagos – ‘eko Heritage’ / APC May Not Have Candidate For Ondo Governorship Election - INEC Warns / Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.