Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage (3845 Views)

Guess What He Is Cooking?(photo) / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
i doubt if she can cook.she looks like one of these ajubutter babes from a rich family.
. Don't be surprise that guy is not finding it funny..
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
It's important. If you can cook, try to teach her. She will learn faster that way.
that is if she wants to learn cheesy
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa oogringrin You asking me..
I can cookgringrin
Martin cheesy

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa oogringrin You asking me..
I can cookgringrin
Martin cheesy

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Don't be surprise that guy is not finding it funny..
i think the guy is ok with the arrangement cos if not he go dey frown im face nacheesy.but he always smiles when person greet am and besides im and im wife dey parole wellcheesy.look, there are some men who act as the wives of the house while their wives act as the men of the house.the man will be in the kitchen washing the plates,cooking and doing all sort of feminine duties while the wife on the other hand will be in the sittingroom watching tv or gossiping with her friends.there are some nigerian families like that.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Not an excuse for her not to know how to Cook. If they ve visitors nko,Nd the husband is not around? So she will ve to wait for him to come from where ever he is to cook abi? Cooking is of a major importance.
but She Can Still In And Learn
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
bro where i stay right now there is this pastor that is my neighbour who is married to a lady who don't cook.na the guy dey cook,dey wash clothes.on saturdays in the mornings he will call his two kids and together they will be washing their clothes. A soft spoken man..he's a nice guy.so sometimes there are men who can tolerate a wife who can't cook as long as she has other good qualities.but as for me sha na women wey dey cook i dey likecheesy. Feminazis and man haters na turn off.
feminism Is A Complete Turn Off For Men..
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
i think the guy is ok with the arrangement cos if not he go dey frown im face nacheesy.but he always smiles when person greet am and besides im and im wife dey parole wellcheesy.look, there are some men who act as the wives of the house while their wives act as the men of the house.the man will be in the kitchen washing the plates,cooking and doing all sort of feminine duties while the wife on the other hand will be in the sittingroom watching tv or gossiping with her friends.there are some nigerian families like that.
no This One Don Pass Normal Abeg.. Is The Man Normal At All Or She Has Locked his Brain Inside Bottle
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
DeadRat:
no This One Don Pass Normal Abeg.. Is The Man Normal At All Or She Has Locked his Brain Inside Bottle
the man na the type of guy wey no dey too talk.there are men like dat.dem no mind to enter kitchen if d wife no sabi anything.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
DeadRat:
feminism Is A Complete Turn Off For Men..
not a turn off for submissive/wussy men cheesy
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
she will have to learn. No one was born a cook.
if it was my wife. we will have to take the cooking lessons together.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
if the guy love her make he marry her nao..shey e pass make he finish for im work like 5pm reach home like 6pm enter kitchen dey cook by that time and im wife go dey parlour dey watch Jennifer's diary...Na dat time e go know say e better to marry a lady that knows how to cook
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
DeadRat:
but She Can Still In And Learn
. Well,if u say so.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
biacan:
Martin cheesy

Hiangringringrin how did u know I am lying ve you asked me to cook before and I couldn't ?

Or have you even thought of taking a bet with me and I you defeated me?

Come don't try me when it comes to cooking oo,,gringringrin I ve been cooking for year's now and I learnt how to cook from my dad and my mother..
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
not a turn off for submissive/wussy men cheesy
submissive men. Hahahahahaha
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by bigpicture001: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
for me, just being able to cook gud food is okay nit necessarily the sweetest of foods..my p with a lady is when sh finds it hard to eagerly go to kitchen...I mean a situation of like " I can cook gud food,but I don't like cooking
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
DeadRat:
submissive men. Hahahahahaha

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
the man na the type of guy wey no dey too talk.there are men like dat.dem no mind to enter kitchen if d wife no sabi anything.
Okay! Now I Get It! He Is Phlegmatic in Nature... Extreme Introvert. They Hardly Get Angry. That Woman is Lucky but Will Use Him badly...
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
DeadRat:
Okay! Now I Get It! He Is Phlegmatic in Nature... Extreme Introvert. They Hardly Get Angry. That Woman is Lucky but Will Use Him badly...
exactly....when ladies end up with such men they tend to take such guys for granted.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
exactly....when ladies end up with such men they tend to take such guys for granted.
he May Not be Quiet In za oda Room o tongue
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
DeadRat:
he May Not be Quiet In za oda Room o tongue
i concur cheesy

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
i concur cheesy
for Night Just Listen You Fit De Hear As Him de Fire The Wife... 100mph grin

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nwaoma198(f): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
She can slice fresh n unwashed bitter leaf into ogbono soup cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Best way to teach her
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
DeadRat:
for Night Just Listen You Fit De Hear As Him de Fire The Wife... 100mph grin
na pastor ooooooooocheesy
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
. Something must be wrong somewhere.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
na pastor ooooooooocheesy
oga forget, na Pastors Fire Pass...

There Was A News I Saw On The Papers Some years Back; a Pastors Wife Wanted Divorce because The Husband too De Fire her
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by thanormallooney: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nwaoma198:
She can slice fresh n unwashed bitter leaf into ogbono soup cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Best way to teach her
shocked
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Something must be wrong somewhere.
when i was very little there was this calabar couple near us.both the man and his wife were lecturers. Its the man who goes to the market and he's also the one who baths the kids and wash the clothes.ppl use to gossip about how the lady flirts with other men.there was even one incident when the man went for his PHd abroad and the wife was rumoured to be having it off with another lecturer.it almost took down their marriage had it not been for the intervention of the church elders.the man is late now.he died of heart related problems.it occurred when he was washing the tire of his car and he just collapsed and died. While this occurred they said his daughters and his wife were indoors watching tv.bro things i have seen growing up and as an adult make me dey fear women.some men go develop high blood pressure just because they are in a serious relationship or married.just pray not to come across a feminazi wey go give u wahala and turn u to slavecheesy.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
DeadRat:
oga forget, na Pastors Fire Pass...

There Was A News I Saw On The Papers Some years Back; a Pastors Wife Wanted Divorce because The Husband too De Fire her
maybe na apostle sule sule brother cheesycheesy
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
thanormallooney:
She better go and learn, for the sake of the marriage. Bleep Love right now (Love believes won't like this), there is something about food and sex are necessary in a relationship or marriage, there is a connection it brings and there is a connection that will never happen, when she doesn't, it's even better when the man can cook also.

Not true, had an ex, who couldn't cook, apart from rice, stew, spag + stew, Spag mixed toegda with stew, the rest wer takeouts and she had this excuse of the food tastes better.

how many ladies can boast of knowing who to cook, putting aside the whole work and other issues Ewedu, gbegiri, tuwo, Oha, Ofe nsala, Ofe Onugbu, fisherman soup, edikaikong, Afang, editan soup. Imagine this soups with swallow or rice, plus the usual spag, sallad, stew bla bla bla, omo you be lemming well, it won't be boring.....

so ur ex who couldn't cook was igbo? Dats surprising.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Like Play, Like Play, I Don Wayward Finish / Is This Why Wh*res In Joints Rush Married Men(photos) / Rihanna Shows Off Her Baby For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.