Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage (3853 Views)

Guess What He Is Cooking?(photo) / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah see this girl oogringringrin

So u ve suddenly include me into bad gang abigringringrin ok oo

Sometimes am tricky u suppose know naugringrin abi are my lying?
Yes nah ever since you start moving with lefu the ukwu master you have suddenly change your love for ukwu knows no bound.......you that I was waiting for our wedding night to successfully dis virgin ourselves.......only for me to discover you no longer a virgin embarassed yes nah you so tricky
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
biacan:
Yes nah ever since you start moving with lefu the ukwu master you have suddenly change your love for ukwu knows no bound.......you that I was waiting for our wedding night to successfully dis virgin ourselves.......only for me to discover you no longer a virgin embarassed yes nah you so tricky

Hahahahahah na wa oogringringringrin na play I dey play with lefu oo him know say I jus dey pretend to like ukwu I don't love silicon u know,,I like natural tinz of lifegringrin

gringringrin dis-virgin ourselves hian ayam nor understanding u anymore ooo,I be think say u be st.maria oo gringringrin I nor wan follow small girls oo abeg,Em I don well my nor talk shagringringrin

How today go na?
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah na wa oogringringringrin na play I dey play with lefu oo him know say I jus dey pretend to like ukwu I don't love silicon u know,,I like natural tinz of lifegringrin

gringringrin dis-virgin ourselves hian ayam nor understanding u anymore ooo,I be think say u be st.maria oo gringringrin I nor wan follow small girls oo abeg,Em I don well my nor talk shagringringrin

How today go na?
Today was stressful my company people won use work kill me oooo
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
biacan:
Today was stressful my company people won use work kill me oooo

Chai kpele eh,which kind work u dey do selfgringrin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

Chai kpele eh,which kind work u dey do selfgringrin
I'm an architect what you.........?
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Cooking skill is one of the requirement in the marriage just like sex and financial stability. It's one of the pillars to keep a marriage going.
We've seen lot's of marriage crash because of that. As for me that's one of the requirement my future half will have to possess (future wifey hope you are hearing me wherever you are) although I'm a pretty good Cook.
If by error of ommission or commission she lacks such prowess then she will have to learn either by enrolling her in a catering school/lesson or I take it upon myself to teach her.

DeadRat, According to your story, my advice for that dilemmarised (permit me to use that word) young man is:

1.) Do not rush into marriage.
2.) Do not make marital decisions base on family pressure besides he is the one marrying her not his family (although African tradition says that the marriage is been done by the family and not the individuals involve. permit me to say this, Damn such belief.)
3.) If he loves the girl, her inability to cook won't prompt him to call it off with her. She can learn how to Cook by either enrolling her in a catering school or lesson. That girl needs his support. If possible he should postpone or suspend the wedding until when she has learn how to Cook.
4.) His love is passing through a testing/turbulence phase. He should fight and defend it if he values it.
5.) If the girl loves him and value her relationship, then she will have to go and learn how to cook.

That's just my opinion and advice.

#THANK YOU, NAMASTEY.

#XAVIER.

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 12:49am On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
I'm an architect what you.........?

Eh I be bus conductorgringrin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 07, 2017
ubunja:
if she cant cook whats the point of marriage?? sex? then a prostitute is a better cheaper deal.
Because that's what marriage is about? Food and sex abi? Sense fall on you dear
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by ubunja(m): 3:28am On Dec 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

Because that's what marriage is about? Food and sex abi? Sense fall on you dear
dont act too holy for nothing. sex is the ONLY THING you have to marry to get or else you are not going to heaven.
so what do u marry for? friendship? then get yourself Friendzoned and get the frienddship for cheap without paying dowry and having an expensive wedding.
who needs sense now? grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 3:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Martin0:

Eh I be bus conductorgringrin
so na me you dey use joke which one be conductor
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 5:09am On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
so na me you dey use joke which one be conductor

Why u nor dey believe me once?? Ehgringrin

I dey tell u my profession u dey feel say na joke abigrin

Is it not possible I can be a bus conductor abi nor be job e be againgringrin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2017
ubunja:

dont act too holy for nothing. sex is the ONLY THING you have to marry to get or else you are not going to heaven.
so what do u marry for? friendship? then get yourself Friendzoned and get the frienddship for cheap without paying dowry and having an expensive wedding.
who needs sense now? grin
You sound like a teenager. Won't waste any more time on a kid. When you grow up, you'll know better. Concentrate on your books and stay off the internet kid
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by ubunja(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

You sound like a teenager. Won't waste any more time on a kid. When you grow up, you'll know better. Concentrate on your books and stay off the internet kid
as long as you are not going to marry a woman im the man you will meet when you want to get married grin
hate me all you want.but you will have to knkw how to cook to get a real man. unless you want a loser grin
if you cant cook stay home. you will starve a man to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2017
ubunja:

as long as you are not going to marry a woman im the man you will meet when you want to get married grin
hate me all you want.but you will have to knkw how to cook to get a real man. unless you want a loser grin
if you cant cook stay home. you will starve a man to death.
undecided there's no educating you, You're too far gone mate. Continue
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nwaoma198(f): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Yes
DeadRat:
shocked
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Yes, it should be because a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Martin0:

Why u nor dey believe me once?? Ehgringrin

I dey tell u my profession u dey feel say na joke abigrin

Is it not possible I can be a bus conductor abi nor be job e be againgringrin
Nah better job but my Martin can't be a conductor biko
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Nah better job but my Martin can't be a conductor biko

Hian see gobe oogringrin
Which kin woman u be sefgringrin

Madam I am a bus conductorgringrin
U can ask those I chat with they will tell you moregringrin

Ok u want prove don't worry when I get to start to dey shout I go do video for ugringrin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2017
Martin0:

Hian see gobe oogringrin
Which kin woman u be sefgringrin

Madam I am a bus conductorgringrin
U can ask those I chat with they will tell you moregringrin

Ok u want prove don't worry when I get to start to dey shout I go do video for ugringrin
Are you f**king kidding me.......? martin what do you want me to say to my friends after all the sweet words I've used on them telling them stuffs about you........how you normally surprise me with goodies they thought you're the son of a senator...... you took me unaware nah one chance you dey carry me go so

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Are you f**king kidding me.......? martin what do you want me to say to my friends after all the sweet words I've used on them telling them stuffs about you........how you normally surprise me with goodies they thought you're the son of a senator...... you took me unaware nah one chance you dey carry me go so

Hahahahahahahahgringringrin na so oo
Wetin man go do na?

Now u know a bus conductor like me is not worth this beautiful girlgringrin

I can't take care of yougringrin
You see poor man,and u know bus conductor do drink ogogorogringrin which mean's I may be drinking that..
Or u wanna marry a man like me

Come I will advice you stick to a rich and genttle beautiful man with brain'sgrin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahahgringringrin na so oo
Wetin man go do na?

Now u know a bus conductor like me is not worth this beautiful girlgringrin

I can't take care of yougringrin
You see poor man,and u know bus conductor do drink ogogorogringrin which mean's I may be drinking that..
Or u wanna marry a man like me

Come I will advice you stick to a rich and genttle beautiful man with brain'sgrin
Nah there is this Uncle of mine that I'm about to link you up with maybe a banking job would do when you start working there then I can introduce you to my friends....... cause I can't leave you for another slay queen biko.......... remember the countless interview I have to undergo just to have you I can't risk it now
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Nah there is this Uncle of mine that I'm about to link you up with maybe a banking job would do when you start working there then I can introduce you to my friends....... cause I can't leave you for another slay queen biko.......... remember the countless interview I have to undergo just to have you I can't risk it now

Okokobiokogringrin bianca bianca hahahahgringrin u jus dey make me laugh this morning.

Well I nor wan work for bank,how can a bus conductor wey nor even go school and nor even know anything work in a bank

Ehm which friends?nor introduce me to them oo coz I may disappoint you by beze bezzeing ooogringringrin

Come ooo which interviews againgringrin
Nor come kill me this morning with laugh oogringrin

Anyway join me (coffee)

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2017
undecided
Martin0:

Okokobiokogringrin bianca bianca hahahahgringrin u jus dey make me laugh this morning.

Well I nor wan work for bank,how can a bus conductor wey nor even go school and nor even know anything work in a bank

Ehm which friends?nor introduce me to them oo coz I may disappoint you by beze bezzeing ooogringringrin

Come ooo which interviews againgringrin
Nor come kill me this morning with laugh oogringrin

Anyway join me (coffee)
Since you don't want the bank job........ how about you going to Dubai for business trip........which is to say you're about to become an importer wink
So you do forget things easily.... have you forgotten how I paid 20k just to book a section with you for a date......? that was the first interview nah

meanwhile Stop drinking tea with a left hand.... if I dey battle conductor I go dey battle this unnecessary character too.....? abeg o
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
undecided Since you don't want the bank job........ how about you going to Dubai for business trip........which is to say you're about to become an importer wink
Hahahahahgringringrin chai na wa ooo see overflowing ministrygringrin

So you do forget things easily.... have you forgotten how I paid 20k just to book a section with you for a date......? that was the first interview nah
Hian na wa oooo come abeg oogringrin
meanwhile Stop drinking tea with a left hand.... if I dey battle conductor I go dey battle this unnecessary character too.....? abeg o
. Ok ma no wahala I don hear ugringrin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
It's important. If you can cook, try to teach her. She will learn faster that way.
u can't teach her now, if after all those years she couldn't learn, just know she is one of those freaky equality fanatics who will never take correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Doll With A Broken Leg (graphic Picture ) / My Advice To Single Guys.. / If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.