Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage (3851 Views)

Guess What He Is Cooking?(photo) / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
not a turn off for submissive/wussy men cheesy

I really hope you don't believe that crap you guys are spinning. The world's top chef's are men. There are men who would gladly, for the mere exercise of it, knock your head off, and are soft and compromising with the females in their life.

There are men who have cleaning habits, they love for their environment to be a certain way so they forever cleaning and rearranging rooms. Yet these are strong, masculine men amongst their peers.

So to be a man... He has to tick your list of requirements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
maybe na apostle sule sule brother cheesycheesy
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Erm on this cooking issue.
Times have changed, and education and
careers no more remain the domain of men
alone. But it seems times have remained stuck
in the Stone Age where cooking is concerned.
Women are still the ‘absolute rulers’ in this
department, or rather are ‘made to be’ —
unless she works in restaurant where the chefs
are mostly men.

Most articles I have found advise men to enter
the kitchen to please their wives by
‘occasionally’ cooking for the family. I have
an issue here. Yes, men ‘should’ cook, but
‘before marriage’, for whatever reason.
After
marriage — they ‘must’ cook.

Men must cook to build a happy marriage.

Gone are the days when women always
stayed at home and the men went out to work.
With an increasing number of women
choosing to pursue higher education and
careers, juggling personal life and
professional career has become the norm of
the day, and cooking a draconian task.

Expecting a woman to prepare a full meal all
by herself after she gets back from work by 7
p.m., leaving behind all her mental and
physical stress, is outright cruel. So a man
must cook alongside his wife. Maybe
preparing half the meal every day or the full
meal every alternate day or week…
whatever
suits the couple should do the magic — less
stress, better health, and more love.

Of course, if a woman is a full-time
homemaker then expecting her husband to
cook dinner after he returns from work
completely exhausted is inhuman. There are
exceptions, though. For example, wouldn’t it
be so unsympathetic of a man to let her
pregnant wife stand in front of the stove heat
for hours? If she can go through the pain of
bearing a child for a year, so a man could
cook too for a year. Doesn’t this sound fair
enough?

Again, women fall ill but are still expected to
cook. Wouldn’t a man truly earn the love and
respect of his wife if he serves a nutritious
meal to her in bed? The wife will embrace
him with open arms! Not only that, her heart
will soften and she might listen to all his
requests at all crazy times. Ahem. Yes women
are like that, a bit of display of affection and
she is ready to become all yours.

But despite this doable deed, there are very
few men who cook ‘at home’. So how do
women make men cook? Sadly, not much can
be done to teach grown-up men. Either they
listen temporarily or the relationship turns
sour.

Finally I will advice cooking skill is very and it a mojor importance in marriage as regard to what I ve typed...
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by thanormallooney: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dimples129:

I really hope you don't believe that crap you guys are spinning. The world's top chef's are men. There are men who would gladly, for the mere exercise of it, knock your head off, and are soft and compromising with the females in their life.

There are men who have cleaning habits, they love for their environment to be a certain way so they forever cleaning and rearranging rooms. Yet these are strong, masculine men amongst their peers.

So to be a man... He has to tick your list of requirements
i cook and i also involve myself in anything needed to be done in the kitchen.i didn't say men who cook are weak..far from that.i am talking about guys who run into the kitchen just because they got ordered by their wife to do so.while they are in the kitchen the wife will be in the sittingroom watching telemondo or gossiping with her friends.the same type of men their wives will give a dirty slap in the face in public and refer to the man as useless.there are men like that.

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
i cook and i also involve myself in anything needed to be done in the kitchen.i didn't say men who cook are weak..far from that.i am talking about guys who run into the kitchen just because they got ordered by their wife to do say.while they are in the kitchen the wife will be in the sittingroom watching telemondo or gossiping with her friends.the same time of men their wives will give a dirty slap on the face in public and refer to the man as useless.there are men like that.

Hmmmm. And those men like feminists according to you grin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
i cook and i also involve myself in anything needed to be done in the kitchen.i didn't say men who cook are weak..far from that.i am talking about guys who run into the kitchen just because they got ordered by their wife to do say.while they are in the kitchen the wife will be in the sittingroom watching telemondo or gossiping with her friends.the same type of men their wives will give a dirty slap in the face in public and refer to the man as useless.there are men like that.

Yet that same man might be able to hold his own amongst men...
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dimples129:

Yet that same man might be able to hold his own amongst men...
really?

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
when i was very little there was this calabar couple near us.both the man and his wife were lecturers. Its the man who goes to the market and he's also the one who baths the kids and wash the clothes.ppl use to gossip about how the lady flirts with other men.there was even one incident when the man went for his PHd abroad and the wife was rumoured to be having it off with another lecturer.it almost took down their marriage had it not been for the intervention of the church elders.the man is late now.he died of heart related problems.it occurred when he was washing the tire of his car and he just collapsed and died. While this occurred they said his daughters and his wife were indoors watching tv.bro things i have seen growing up and as an adult make me dey fear women.some men go develop high blood pressure just because they are in a serious relationship or married.just pray not to come across a feminazi wey go give u wahala and turn u to slavecheesy.
. The more reason why a man should be a man. Always involve wisdom when in a relationship or in marriage.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
really?

Hahahahah na wa ooogringringrin all these our women nor go kill person heregringringrin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dimples129:

Hmmmm. And those men like feminists according to you grin
of course yescheesy.submissive men love to be controlled and dominated by women...hence their attraction for feministscheesy.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
cheesy wink cheesy wink
Martin0:

Hiangringringrin how did u know I am lying ve you asked me to cook before and I couldn't ?

Or have you even thought of taking a bet with me and I you defeated me?

Come don't try me when it comes to cooking oo,,gringringrin I ve been cooking for year's now and I learnt how to cook from my dad and my mother..
How many years of experience do you have..... since you said you have been cooking for year's...... cause a Chinese restaurant is hiring
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
i cook and i also involve myself in anything needed to be done in the kitchen.i didn't say men who cook are weak..far from that.i am talking about guys who run into the kitchen just because they got ordered by their wife to do so.while they are in the kitchen the wife will be in the sittingroom watching telemondo or gossiping with her friends.the same type of men their wives will give a dirty slap in the face in public and refer to the man as useless.there are men like that.

Okokobiokogringrin

Endtime men
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah na wa ooogringringrin all these our women nor go kill person heregringringrin
awon iron ladies ala Margret Thatcher cheesy.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

Okokobiokogringrin
Endtime men
grin
Martin0:

Okokobiokogringrin
Endtime men
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
of course yescheesy.submissive men love to be controlled and dominated by women...hence their attraction for feministscheesy.

According to you feminism is control and domination grin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
biacan:
cheesy wink cheesy wink How many years of experience do you have..... since you said you have been cooking for year's...... cause a Chinese restaurant is hiring

So after laughing out ur fake laugh you then decided to tell me about a chinese restaurant who's hiringgringringrin

Chai bianca bianca u can not corner a corny mangringrin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Belafonte(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
This one wasn't brought up with good nutrition.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
awon iron ladies ala Margret Thatcher cheesy.

gringrin make dem clear road for u oogringrin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by shugamummy: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Watching Telemundo and African magic is a criteria for marriage....nonsense
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. The more reason why a man should be a man. Always involve wisdom when in a relationship or in marriage.
gbam!
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

gringrin make dem clear road for u oogringrin
yes ooo clear road lemme waka passcheesy.

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dimples129:

According to you feminism is control and domination grin

yes in Nigeria, feminism is all about control and domination and making the man look foolishcheesy.why do u think feminist in Nigeria are always at war with men in naijacheesy. The late Dora Akunyili was a respected lady and she believed in the Rights of women but she wasn't a hardline feminist.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
when i was very little there was this calabar couple near us.both the man and his wife were lecturers. Its the man who goes to the market and he's also the one who baths the kids and wash the clothes.ppl use to gossip about how the lady flirts with other men.there was even one incident when the man went for his PHd abroad and the wife was rumoured to be having it off with another lecturer.it almost took down their marriage had it not been for the intervention of the church elders.the man is late now.he died of heart related problems.it occurred when he was washing the tire of his car and he just collapsed and died. While this occurred they said his daughters and his wife were indoors watching tv.bro things i have seen growing up and as an adult make me dey fear women.some men go develop high blood pressure just because they are in a serious relationship or married.just pray not to come across a feminazi wey go give u wahala and turn u to slavecheesy.

Hmmmm @ fear women,you ve started thinking like megringringrin

Oga my friend once told me,his currently married to my Ex,according to him he said to me "O boy martin see eh man life na woman hand e dey oo" and I was like guy is she planing to kill yoù? And he was like Nop am just saying to you so u will be carefull..

Lefulefu I ve known for year's that women are some kind of a different creature..

Bro honestly speaking based on what I ve seen I fear women pass native
doctor,witches. Ooogringrin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
yes ooo clear road lemme waka passcheesy.

Chairgringrin tuwale for u
Man wey sabi sonshingringrin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm @ fear women,you ve started thinking like megringringrin

Oga my friend once told me,his currently married to my Ex,according to him he said to me "O boy martin see eh man life na woman hand e dey oo" and I was like guy is she planing to kill yoù? And he was like Nop am just saying to you so u will be carefull..

Lefulefu I ve known for year's that women are some kind of a different creature..

Bro honestly speaking based on what I ve seen I fear women pass native
doctor,witches. Ooogringrin
na wetin d woman give am chop wey e dey fear?cheesy
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
na wetin d woman give am chop wey e dey fear?cheesy

No na him jus dey yan me gist so na base on gisting we take yan reach woman matter
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

No na him jus dey yan me gist so na base on gisting we take yan reach woman matter
make he no fearcheesy.the woman no go kill am.the worst she will do na to give am decimal 10:10 if he no gree give in to her demandscheesy.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
make he no fearcheesy.the woman no go kill am.the worst she will do na to give am decimal 10:10 if he no go give in to her demandscheesy.

Hahahahah o boy women na maths oogringringrin
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
tongue cheesy
Martin0:

So after laughing out ur fake laugh you then decided to tell me about a chinese restaurant who's hiringgringringrin

Chai bianca bianca u can not corner a corny mangringrin
cheesy You said what.......? martin e have join bad gang
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
biacan:
tongue cheesy cheesy You said what.......? martin e have join bad gang

Hahahahah see this girl oogringringrin

So u ve suddenly include me into bad gang abigringringrin ok oo

Sometimes am tricky u suppose know naugringrin abi are my lying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi / Sex Doll With A Broken Leg (graphic Picture ) / Nicki Minaj Flaunts Bare Derriere In A Jacuzzi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.