Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (70866 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Bigprick9inches: 2:38am On Dec 07, 2017
ignore every shot said by these guys here, Bleep her fucking brains out tomorrow. Even the god of sex will bless you abundantly for helping out a sex starved wife

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Gerrard59(m): 2:51am On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:
I will like to hear, all these threats wen men cheat.

I am tired of the double standard in this society.

Wen u cheat on ur wife, it is Ok but wen she cheat, all hell breaks loose. 'Somebody will die'.

Making us men look like the weak sex. Wat nonsense is dat.

what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

In otherwords, what is good for a man is equally good for a woman.

Shows you the hypocrisy of Nigerians. The man can cheat but the woman cannot and should not cheat. Most men here are pained that someone has the audacity to ask the question not necessarily about the act. Same men who defend chronic cheaters, convert other men's wives, keep a harem of side chicks, defend the unscientific term that men are polygamous by nature and lots more are angry someone wants to do same act they enjoy.

It's even on this thread I'm seeing biblical verses about converting someone's spouse, but never have I come across it on different threads where husbands are accused of cheating or caught cheating.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by SenorFax(m): 2:57am On Dec 07, 2017
rasojie:
go ahead pls
When dem bleep your wife, don't to come to nairaland for divorce advice
Bigprick9inches:
ignore every shot said by these guys here, Bleep her fucking brains out tomorrow. Even the god of sex will bless you abundantly for helping out a sex starved wife
you too
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by KingsleyCEO: 2:59am On Dec 07, 2017
Is legal to look away brother. And trust me is not cool. If you don't want people to do same to you in future.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by seguno2: 3:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Gerrard59:
Shows you the hypocrisy of Nigerians. The man can cheat but the woman cannot and should not cheat. Most men here are pained that someone has the audacity to ask the question not necessarily about the act. Same men who defend chronic cheaters, convert other men's wives, keep a harem of side chicks, defend the unscientific term that men are polygamous by nature and lots more are angry someone wants to do same act they enjoy.
It's even on this thread I'm seeing biblical verses about converting someone's spouse, but never have I come across it on different threads where husbands are accused of cheating or caught cheating.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

He who pays the piper must dictate the tune.
QED!!!
When women stop collecting bride price and contribute equally to household expenses, then we can get equal treatment for cheating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by dingbang(m): 3:11am On Dec 07, 2017
If you actually study your bible , you wouldn't have created this post
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Gerrard59(m): 3:22am On Dec 07, 2017
seguno2:

He who pays the piper must dictate the tune.
QED!!!
When women stop collecting bride price and contribute equally to household expenses, then we can get equal treatment for cheating.

Well, most women these days contribute to the household, is not same men who say they don't want to marry a liability? Women contribute to the household, which is one of the reasons I believe divorce rates have skyrocketed; no woman who contributes to the household will tolerate a cheating and irresponsible man.

Additionally, bride prices are not collected by the woman rather it's the family members mostly the males that demand for it. Then again, because one pays bride price doesn't mean you should cheat on your partner - that analogy is weak. Same Bible most folks are referencing prohibits adultery, but will bypass it if the man were to be cheating on his wife. It's the hypocrisy I'm against not the act.

If a man can cheat on his wife, the wife has same rights to do same!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by okochiz: 3:23am On Dec 07, 2017
U're actually the one that is showing signs that u want her, she may not have anything in mind, offering u food as a bachelor u said u're. Which other advice do u want from nairalanders, having made up ur mind to have her?
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Codims82(m): 3:43am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
We both live in the same estate, her husband worked with a private company in Abeokuta while we live in Ikeja
For the past 3 days now she as being bringing me food cos she no am a bachelor and she do come to my apartment at times to play cheese and ludo.
The way she dress must time shows what she want and it also seems am having an affection towards her also.
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

Go ahead na, ewu Hausa, see his head like mango. Whatever a man sow, that he shall reap.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Brixston(m): 3:45am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
We both live in the same estate, her husband worked with a private company in Abeokuta while we live in Ikeja
For the past 3 days now she as being bringing me food cos she no am a bachelor and she do come to my apartment at times to play cheese and ludo.
The way she dress must time shows what she want and it also seems am having an affection towards her also.
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
Just look at your life and see how useless you're.
someone else wife and is your neighbor.
how would you feel if such thing wants to happen to your wife
you are disgrace to your family.
sleeping with another mans is a sin and if you try it, just be ready for the punishment behind it.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Ajegun: 3:47am On Dec 07, 2017
Another man's wife.I pity you dude
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Excelento(m): 3:59am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

Whatever you sow ,you shall reap.
Someone else will surely sleep with your wife.
Its the LAW.
Then, How would you FEEL?.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by baddosky1: 4:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

She may be related or even be the wife of python1, oodualover or henryyy undecided

Yoruba women and infidelity...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4303719_4261294img20160825064354jpeg26e007394b6b0a563aea3d6559c9ae91_jpeg7d7587c345537fc083bb5c7a44f3f0d8
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
i cannor advice you wat i wee not do, Go Ahead Ogbeni
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by NwaliE01: 4:18am On Dec 07, 2017
This is one of the fruits from an uncircumcised heart. LURST is your problem and i bet you will be unfaithful to your partner if you fail to change.
This is the reason people don't help anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Dnockeror333(m): 4:42am On Dec 07, 2017
You were hungry, she brought food on your window sill. She cannot be thus stingy with the food that surposedly belongs to her absent husband, thus she brought it for you. And against living lonely and sequested she came up to you with games. Women love living naked, if that her unclothedness irritates you, tell her, warn her, preach God to her. If she does not listen, and your eyes are clear she was doing this to make you touch her `husbands trap', then stop coming, go far from that compound!

Or will you allow your godliness to be made a rag, in a seconds of fun, with another mans wife?

Who know maybe her husband was in a plan to see you, to see the man you are? Maybe, did they have a child(ren), if yes or no, its an open invitation to temptation!

Do not see evil in any gesture. See good in everything around you. But if temptation start creeping in, bar her, put a peaceful divide between you, stop coming home as usual.

God loves you, even you. Be faithful to His love.

Bless you.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Dnockeror333(m): 4:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Gerrard59:

Well, most women these days contribute to the household, is not same men who say they don't want to marry a liability? Women contribute to the household, which is one of the reasons I believe divorce rates have skyrocketed; no woman who contributes to the household will tolerate a cheating and irresponsible man.

Additionally, bride prices are not collected by the woman rather it's the family members mostly the males that demand for it. Then again, because one pays bride price doesn't mean you should cheat on your partner - that analogy is weak. Same Bible most folks are referencing prohibits adultery, but will bypass it if the man were to be cheating on his wife. It's the hypocrisy I'm against not the act.

If a man can cheat on his wife, the wife has same rights to do same!

How can we sin that grace may abound?

Sin upon sin...?

Sin payed back with sin, this is vanity and vain!

He that sin shall die, shall two die at ones? Sinners in relick!
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by desgiezd(m): 5:03am On Dec 07, 2017
The door of hell is widely opened for you and Satan is beckoning on you to come into everlasting bliss, albeit deceptively. The choice is yours whether to go in and sup with Satan.

Secondly, be reminded that neighbors are watching you even as it seems that your room has become so well-suited for playing games. Can you even be so sure that the husband is not aware yet? Just be prepared for any eventuality when the man comes home this weekend.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Born2Breed(f): 5:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

Nor b only cheese Na chest. grin

That affection will lead to affliction.

It seems you are jobless, get a job so u won't have time to play "cheese" with another man's wife.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by opribo(m): 5:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Many have gone, be warned, that is if you have not yet done it.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 07, 2017
Do at your own risk...
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by DedeNkem: 5:21am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

Only a m*oron would think of sleeping with a married woman and come on online forum asking for advise on whether to do it!!

DON'T DO IT. It is wrong! There are many single girls available everywhere you could date!

If you do it, there's something called karma. And the husband could physically render you useless or even kill you! It will never end well!
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Cherishpearl: 5:23am On Dec 07, 2017
some are saying beware of the husband.... which husband sef.... is he not having his own nice time wherever he is..... .....mtcheewwww

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Stylz69(m): 5:30am On Dec 07, 2017
Oshey!!! Traffic warden!!! Kontinuu
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by doyinbaby(f): 5:34am On Dec 07, 2017
Women like this are alakoba..........you better chase her away......before she use her own take koba your life
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by goodoc(m): 5:53am On Dec 07, 2017
may God damage ur manhood , ignorance and give you total deliverance because you hve lost...
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by GuntersChain(m): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2017
someone wants too covert his neighbors goods.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Kufie:
Almost damaged my brain trying to comprehend the trash you wrote. It's shameful your problem is sleeping with someone's wife and not getting a solid education.

lmao
savage art thou ���
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by wydmag(m): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2017
2+2=4-1=3 that's quick maths
when the gal tell you "take off your jacket tell her Man's not hot"
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Of all the things that should be a problem how to sleep with someone's wife is his own problem ,#sexcity undecided
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by franklingud(m): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2017
This is the same mistake many guys make in life.
Someone will marry, pay bride price, traditional wedding, Church wedding and even court wedding.
Go through all these processes and leave their wife at enugu and work at lagos or abuja.

Or even live and work abroad.

Then his Wife go become free service center for men.

Why do some guys do that? It's so absurd and stupid.

Carry your property go any where u dey go joor.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Donlynus(m): 6:23am On Dec 07, 2017
The only book warn that prostitude will only cause you your money but another man's wife will cause you your life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.