Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (66371 Views)

Soyinka Reacts To Media Distortions Of His 2014 Experience With Cancer / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari Being Cloned, Decries Cases Of Stolen Identity / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Alariiwo: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
rainylad:

E painamooo!!!....which yoruba guys does Igbos run after??,yet you were not considered worthy enough, hence your bitterness and frustrations abi you no be yoruba person??....Keep fooling yourselves here.

Everything is preference..

Those going for them can bear the burnt, it's their life, their problem.

I don't even give them face again like before. Just "hello fine girl", the next minute they are on your bed with legs wide open.

Only those who don't know fall mugu.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Stingman: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:
Ibo men should stop crying like bunch a babies. Just a week a go one Ibo troll was opening threads all over the place crying upanda,lamenting how yoruba guys are talking over Ibo women.
Cry us a river it's not our fault that you men has small pri.k and marries at 40s. If we don't help una marry una chinedu how old do you want many shidioke to get married.
After all, all na una come pack una self,women carry lagoss.

Abeg, enough of these lamentations already.

Me tire sef, make una sef stop tying wrapper like women. grin grin

shocked

May be if you stop your filth you could be decent to attract your Yoruba men!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by LaudateII: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
rainylad:
Which breach of rule3??..snake-like attitude??..You are not serious.

Hello, this is a breach of Rule2: Bullying and insulting a Nairalander. Is the phrase "snake-like attitude" seen as a compliment, in your own language?? undecided
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Stingman:

May be if you stop your filth you could be decent to attract your Yoruba men!!!

grin grin

Lool!
I haven't even started and this one is already crying on my mention. cheesy
Whose fault it is that you ibo men marries late,at 40?

Lool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Stingman: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:

grin grin

Lool!
I haven't even started and this one is already crying on my mention. cheesy
Whose fault it is that you ibo men marries late,at 40?

Lool cool cool

..and your Yoruba men are there to pick them at whatever age? Loudmouth...And you haven't started already?...Check your early post...

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by kitaatita: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nltaliban:
I don't know what's always wrong with all these internet guys that want to start e-war with e-Brian.

Same way they've turned nairaland into a ground for breeding tribalism.

Seun and Lalasticlala, you guys are doing nothing. If care isn't taken, this might be the beginning of the end of nairaland.

When was the last time you had healthy debate or useful information on Nairaland? Nairaland is already regarded as a forum for ethnic bashing. The forum has lost its respect long ago; and it's getting worse

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by rainylad(f): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alariiwo:

I don't even give them face again like before. Just "hello fine girl", the next minute they are on your bed with legs wide open.

'Ehyaa stories that touch the heart lipsrsealed..'I dont even give them face again'. cheesy..So you use to give them face before??hahaha keep the confessions coming....Your other assertions mean nothing because anyone can claim anything.

I knew there is something behind your bitter rants here...but you only have yourself to blame cos you deserve whatever you got from your failed attempt at snagging an Igbo lady(most likey to direspect and denigrate her where your peers are and on-line..na una way be that...Your heart is bad and terrible where Igbos are,therefore it would have been a crime against humanity if you hadsucceeded...Raw fact.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Stingman:

..and your Yoruba men are there to pick them at whatever age? Loudmouth...And you haven't started already?...Check your early post...

What sort of questions is these sef?
So much pain and lack of concentration is all I see in this questions.
Oga, leave us yoruba men alone nah.
If we are as bad as you pained wrapper tyers men often paints us your women won't be saying " yes, yes and yes " to us.

Kiss the facts abeg.

grin

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
BeautifulSE:
If you go check, you'd realize it's the igbo dwarfs crying about it the most lol. They've even called their own women that marry Yoruba men leftovers lmao. Ugly Losers grin grin cheesy

Lies. I've never seen a Yoruba man or woman complaining about who any Yoruba person chooses to marry. If you have any evidence Ooni divorced the Edo lady because she's not yoruba, bring it out and stop pulling out nonsense from your anus. Of all the tribes in Nigeria, Yoruba men are the ones most open to intertribal marriage. I can show you 5 threads where your fellow igbotic dwarfs were crying about yoruba men taking your women lol. Y'all even called them leftovers. grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by rainylad(f): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
LaudateII:

Hello, this is a breach of Rule2: Bullying and insulting a Nairalander. Is the phrase "snake-like attitude" seen as a compliment, in your own language?? undecided

.. How is snake-like an insult??..did i call you a snake?..You need to study your figure of speech more instead of slithering around looking for who to quote on nairaland..bye.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
@Seun I say it again you are sowing the seed of discord and tribalism by not taking serious action against tribalistic and hate speech on Nairaland angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Stingman: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:

What sort of questions is these sef?
So much pain and lack of concentration is all I see in this questions.
Oga, leave us yoruba men alone nah.
If we are as bad as you pained wrapper tyers men often paints us your women won't be saying " yes, yes and yes " to us.

Kiss the facts abeg.

grin

cool cool

...and your filthy flabby bleached women are then left to engage several men while in their husband's house...as their good men look onto decent ones from other places to marry, hu? Is this part of the truth to be kissed?

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Stingman:

...and your filthy flabby bleached women are then left to engage several men while in their husband's house...as their good men look onto decent ones from other places to marry, hu? Is this part of the truth to be kissed?

O no. This one is still written in pain.
Lool!
Now you insulting. Losers shocked
Oga, you really need to cool temper.
It's not our fault that your women want us.
Whose fault is it that most yeast bladas tie wrappers, has small pri..k

Cry us a river abeg. grin
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
LaudateII:

Alariiwo:

Both of you shut up your mouths a Yoruba man marrying an igbo woman is a milestone to the yorubas how una no go love our women your genes and DNA is an abomination so you need the igbo gene and DNA to make a correction

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:

Lool!

cool cool
Bros no vex but I go Bleep your sister toto no yoruba man dick will fit in it again but I don't Bleep pussy with cobwebs

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Stingman: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:

Lool!

cool cool

Good that they want us..who would take yours that are left....alayes?

Na today...

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Bros no vex but I go Bleep your sister toto no yoruba man dick will fit in it again but I don't Bleep pussy with cobwebs

Another pain ipodied hallucinating. grin

Lool. Stop masturbation, it's bad for your health. cheesy

cool

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Stingman:

Good that they want us..who would take yours that are left....alayes?

Na today...

Thank you for proving me right.
Don't worry, even your sister won't be spare.
Come to lagross nah and bring all your chidioke along abeg.

Ibo women are no man's women.
Go cry abeg. You can't stop us,dare it nah.

I foresee thousands of chidioke ladies bearing ogunlada, odukoya and speak yoruba fluently.

abeg, stop hating. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by LaudateII: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:

Both of you shut up your mouths a Yoruba man marrying an igbo woman is a milestone to the yorubas how una no go love our women your genes and DNA is an abomination so you need the igbo gene and DNA to make a correction

Milestone? Do you know the meaning of that word? OK, let me allow the Yoruba people to give you an answer first...before I talk my own.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:

Another pain ipodied hallucinating. grin

Lool. Stop masturbation, it's bad for your health. cheesy

cool
Bro attack the facts and everybody knows yorubas masturbate mentally alot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Bro attack the facts and everybody knows yorubas masturbate mentally alot
Why is there so much hate in you?
Bring all your sisters to Lagos abeg.
Quit being online warrior you can't even do nadad but rant on NL.

Stop wetting my mention.

Ewww cheesy

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
LaudateII:

Milestone? Do you know the meaning of that word? OK, let me allow the Yoruba people to give you an answer first...before I talk my own.
See dem cowards you're waiting for backup bros face me when backup show I will deal with dem too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by LaudateII: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
See dem cowards you're waiting for backup bros face when backup show I will deal with dem too
Who is this thing?
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
the loves that igbo women have for us is not small,i know the girl is the one that will be running after the guy.
You self de doubt wetin you de talk grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Stingman: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:

I foresee thousands of chidioke ladies bearing ogunlada, odukoya and speak yoruba fluently.

I don't have issues with people going for the best...but you have not said anything about those of yours that would have been married to the Ogunlades that are now gone to other places...Just accept that you do this to enhance your gene...even when you hate the tribe..

for the best like this pino pino thing tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:

Why is there so much hate in you?
Bring all your sisters to Lagos abeg.
Quit being online warrior you can't even do nadad but rant on NL.

Stop wetting my mention.

Ewww cheesy

cool cool
Bro I stay in lagos and I don't fancy yoruba women they are mannerless run their mouth anyhiw na so one wan insult me last week na slap I take reset hin brain nonsense people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Stingman:

I don't have issues with people going for the best...but you have not said anything about those of yours that would have been married to the Ogunlades that are now gone to other places...Just accept that you do this to enhance your gene...even when you hate the tribe..

for the best like this pino pino things tongue
If you have no issue with it like you claim why are you angry.

I smell lies oo grin

Do you have a sister,yellow, live in Lagos
Dudes being waiting for more side chicks. Oya answer no vex.
As for the gene issue you raised o common we know who's pouring akamu inside who. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Stingman: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:

Even Seyi want to be part of the thing...You should love the Igbos...but most of you don't...Your appetite for their women is legendary!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Wegowide(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is this story even real? Ayways check out this news https://www.wegowide.com/facebook-exposed-asking-random-questions-know/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naive ( Novel) / Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters / Deadly Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.