Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (67708 Views)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 08, 2017
Alkanoicacid:

Are there no American Muslims? Should they also migrate? Is America a christian country?
The USA does not officially recognize any religion..however, it is well know that their laws, customs and traditions are all based on Judeo-christian principles.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by biggy26: 1:26am On Dec 08, 2017
Samanza89:
Believe it or hate it.... Trump is radical, accepted!... Trump doesn't worth being a US president, accepted!... But still believe it or not, God brought in Trump to correct the anticipated ills of Obama's administration and probably Hilary Clinton's if she had won, thank God she didn't win... Obama supported LGBT, Lesbians,Gay,Bisexual and Transgender, and Clinton followed suit. I wonder what the world would have become by now if Trump didn't come in to stop that nonsense...
Big ups! I can't even begin to imagine where US and d world would have been. Don't even want to think about it.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by alBHAGDADI: 1:34am On Dec 08, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
He didn't read the full passage.. he is one of those f00ls who read only the headline then comment.
Antiwailer, see your life? grin
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 1:42am On Dec 08, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
He didn't read the full passage.. he is one of those f00ls who read only the headline then comment.

I know that passage and understand it very well. The passage is not talking about any Trump in this context because Trump has nt done anything to relate him to the passage. Only dumb congregation of FFK can assume that referred to Trump.

Look at the mirror you will see one of the people you referred to in your second sentence.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Eazikeyz(m): 1:57am On Dec 08, 2017
Iranu
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

This guy's madness is real. Isaiah for a man who bragged about grabbing a woman by her pusssy.

Ask them what Trump did, they don't even understand. They are just quoting the bible upside down.

If America says they recognize Abuja as Capital of Nigeria and their Embassy should move there. What has that got to do with Isaiah ?

The resolution has been there since. Other Presidents were wise enough to avoid conflicts in the REGION. This DUMMY fell for the bait and says what America supported.

Can any sensible person tell me how this is bible related ? There are countries that have recognized Jerusalem since.

Ignorance is not a virtue. Read and be informed, they will never do that.

They only get summary from Dead Brain Politicians with Personal Agenda. This Cocain head is still pained that Obama supported the Administration that defeated them. That is why all PDP criminals like Reno will be forming "We Love Trump".

To them it is not about any Principle but getting back at Obama and his candidate.

You sound bereaved!!! Did you loose a loved one?? If yes do accept my condolences.

Or are you for seeing the massive loses PMB will face at the polls in 2019? If so I can understand your excruciating pain.

I am no atiku. Or PDP supporter.. infact I campaigned for PMB ..but to say his government has been underwhelming is an understatement.. he is clearly the worst president in Nigeria since democracy...
He is a clueless ignorant president who seems not to care about stats , data , facts or best practices! Instead he moves with his emotions...

Come 2019 I would rather vote a rock than PMB
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

I know that passage and understand it very well. The passage is not talking about any Trump in this context because Trump has nt done anything to relate him to the passage. Only dumb congregation of FFK can assume that referred to Trump.

Look at the mirror you will see one of the people you referred to in your second sentence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQK5G43j2Ig Apologies for the insults but I really want you to listen to this sermon if you have the time, especially the first 20 minutes..maybe then you will understand what I am trying to explain to you. cheers.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:14am On Dec 08, 2017
mpowa:

I See...The delusion s now very real, SMH!
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Notmyproblem: 5:35am On Dec 08, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I don't care about the Arabs. I worry about trump because he's the president of my beloved country and I hate for him to set my beautiful country to Jim Crow era hence my hatred of him. Arabs ain't get any power over me in Chicago but trump's actions affects not only me but my wife , children, brother and sisters and bunch of family members.

On one hand I think that people's "affection" towards Trump is making everyone to focus on the wrong thing at this point. Of all Trump antagonist ( I am not saying his pronouncement was right or wrong) no one is calling to order those that promise others violent because of what Trump did. I think we are herding ourselves into a situation where we are unconsciously allowing people to be violent towards other just because we disagree with the object of their actions.

I know Trump is not the deal but step back and think of the long term implications of our complacency towards such actions.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Notmyproblem: 5:40am On Dec 08, 2017
Neoteny:

And the worst part is Trump isn't even a christian.

That's why he chose Pence, to appeal to the bible-thumping rust-belt illiterate rednecks.

And the idiot christians in nigeria see Trump as a sort of savior.

#grabthembythepussy

So you just categorize every Christains in Nigerian as idiot even those in the flung away rural areas that have no idea who Trump is and what his policies are and have no clue and no interest in international policy?

Who is the idiot now?
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Neoteny(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Notmyproblem:

So you just categorize every Christains in Nigerian as idiot even those in the flung away rural areas that have no idea who Trump is and what his policies are and have no clue and no interest in international policy?

Who is the idiot now?

Actually you're the idiot.

Because i did say "the idiot christians", which is quite specific, and not general.

I meant people like you.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by mikolo80: 6:20am On Dec 08, 2017
delugajackson:
shocked

Trump has balls.

Today, my respect for this man has significantly increased. The headslammers should go fvck themselves.
man that ran away when nerd jumped on his stage.
man that ran from military service.
man that won't be near the fight in Palestine

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by giles14(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2017
BenzEne1:
So this man is at it again. How can any sensible person support this trash from Trump. The West Bank and Gaza remain illegally occupied territories. Yet what Trump does is to fuel the embers. I.am actually disappointed in xtians here who can.support barbaric acts like this just because its against a muslim majority country. You dont see this as terrorism now o. Until an intifada is held and Palestinians gets slaughtered. Then FFK and his ilk will be cheering bravo to Trump. You all are hypocrites. How do you support illegality. Na wa
will only take you serious wen u stand up for Christian minorities being persecuted by ur Muslim fanatics.

so Muslims quit playing the victim
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Anointedoj(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Your mentality determine your locality! You are nothing but a fool in highest order.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

You sound bereaved!!! Did you loose a loved one?? If yes do accept my condolences.

Or are you for seeing the massive loses PMB will face at the polls in 2019? If so I can understand your excruciating pain.

I am no atiku. Or PDP supporter.. infact I campaigned for PMB ..but to say his government has been underwhelming is an understatement.. he is clearly the worst president in Nigeria since democracy...
He is a clueless ignorant president who seems not to card about stats , data , facts or best practices! Instead moves with his emotions...

Come 2019 I would rather vote a rock than PMB

grin grin grin grin

When you have something intelligent to type about the subject matter, I will be waiting patiently to help you out of your delusion and ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2017
trumpin the bible....hmmmm...i was also expectjng to see North Korea here ooo
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by BenzEne1(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2017
giles14:
will only take you serious wen u stand up for Christian minorities being persecuted by ur Muslim fanatics.

so Muslims quit playing the victim

What christian minorities?
I'm not a victim tho. The Palestinians are.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by mudolak(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the news of US President, Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

FFK approached the news from a Biblical point of view similar to what most Christians have been saying. He directed anyone who wants to know who the 45th US President is to read Isaiah 45, a prophecy many Christians see Trump fulfilling.

Below is his quote and the Bible Chapter.

Buhari wnt to Islamise Nigeria while FFK wnt to christainise the whole world

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/jerusalem-45th-us-president-isaiah-45-ffk.html
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Solorrman(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2017
TheAngry1:
This is why I support Trump:

1. Muslims hate America, but they throng there in droves.
2. Muslims hate Israel, and spite America for loving her, yet they strive to reach America and claim its citizenship.
3. Muslims will not accept in Saudi Arabia what we have accepted in Rome. There are Mosques all over Italy, yet you would almost be killed for
carrying the bible publicly in Saudi Arabia.
4. Jerusalem is historically the City of God, the home of the Messiah, it is Christian & Jewish Homeland, period.
5. Whether or not Trump recognizes Jerusalem, Muslims would still hate America and the West, so what the heck?
6. If Muslims truly hate the West and their liberal values, why don't they immigrate to Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and other Muslim
nations that share similar ideologies and just leave Christians & the West alone? Wetin una dey find for Infidels land sef?

Shalom Jerusalem!
yes u even tried under ipob to link ur self to jew but the jews knows they dont have any black ugly baboon ancestor thats why they sent their scientist to Aba and use dna from so many igbos but nothing even close in resemblance came up,the jew u are supporting are regarding u like monkeys and bulldogs
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by kjhova(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You are reading the Bible with a carnal mind.

The Bible is a book of all times. The fact that Cyrus had already existed doesn't mean a man that fits that description won't live again. Trump is fulfilling the exact same thing the Cyrus of old fulfilled.

The above refers to the sheeples we spoke about earlier.

Did the holy spirit give you a revelation that the bible passages also refer to Trump or did you just infer that of your own fleshy reasoning just because FFK observed some similarities between Cyrus and Trump?

And the temerity to suggest that I have a carnal mind. Ludicrous!
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by newslifeop: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Oh
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by mpowa(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=AFONJAPIG post=63080938][/quote]
grin ah! sorry, I don't know your case as reached that level.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2017
mpowa:

grin ah! sorry, I don't know your case as reached that level.
paid slaves TUFIAKWA
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQK5G43j2Ig Apologies for the insults but I really want you to listen to this sermon if you have the time, especially the first 20 minutes..maybe then you will understand what I am trying to explain to you. cheers.

Don't be deceived Trump is not different from past republican Presidents.

The only difference is his lack of self control and morals.

Unless you tell me 1 thing God is using him for that is contrary to Republicans party principle and alignment to evangelicals.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Psoul(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.This guy's madness is real. Isaiah for a man who bragged about grabbing a woman by her pusssy.

Did u read with full understanding. If we should go wt ur line of argument. Let me dissolve it wt verse 4 of the quoted Scripture.

4. For the sake of Jacob my servant,
of Israel my chosen,
I summon you by name
and bestow on you a title of honor,
though you do not acknowledge me.
5. I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
though you have not acknowledged me,

From that passage, God did not intend using King Cyrus because he is a clean or righteous man. He intend to use him cos the king has a very strong heart and fearless, can not be shaken easily and also for the sake of His (God) pple Israel.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2017
Psoul:

Did u read with full understanding. If we should go wt ur line of argument. Let me dissolve it wt verse 4 of the quoted Scripture.

From that passage, God did not intend using King Cyrus because he is a clean or righteous man. He intend to use him cos the king has a very strong heart and fearless, can not be shaken easily and also for the sake of His (God) pple Israel.

Uncle read my full text.

Also tell me 1 thing God called or used Trump for. Then we can start a discussion and debunk all the lies.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Qyubee(m): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

This guy's madness is real. Isaiah for a man who bragged about grabbing a woman by her pusssy.

Ask them what Trump did, they don't even understand. They are just quoting the bible upside down.

If America says they recognize Abuja as Capital of Nigeria and their Embassy should move there. What has that got to do with Isaiah ?

The resolution has been there since. Other Presidents were wise enough to avoid conflicts in the REGION. This DUMMY and FCKIN M0R0N fell for the bait and says what America supported.

Can any sensible person tell me how this is bible related ? There are countries that have recognized Jerusalem since.

They only get summary from Dead Brain Politicians with Personal Agenda. This Cocain head is still pained that Obama supported the Administration that defeated them. That is why all PDP criminals like Reno will be forming "We Love Trump".

To them it is not about any Principle but getting back at Obama and his candidate.

They keep spewing rubbish. God sent Trump to go against gay,abortion etc. Is that not Republican's Stand and Party Principle ? Is that not why they are called Conservatives ?

Then God send Bush and all the republican President that ever ruled. Mchew.

They keep shouting Obama not knowing the Democrats are liberal and believe you should live your life the way you choose to.

Gosh !!! I hate ignorant people hiding under religion and spiritual things.
Chai! God bless u bro, may u live long to continue to drop knowledge on these pseudo literate hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by kingandamy4life(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

The resolution has been there since. Other Presidents were wise enough to avoid conflicts in the REGION. This DUMMY and FCKIN M0R0N fell for the bait and says what America supported.

They keep spewing rubbish. God sent Trump to go against gay,abortion etc. Is that not Republican's Stand and Party Principle ? Is that not why they are called Conservatives ?

Then God sent Bush and all the republican President that ever ruled. Mchew.

They keep shouting Obama not knowing the Democrats are liberal and believe you should live your life the way you choose to.

Gosh !!! I hate ignorant people hiding under religion and spiritual things.

You are the biggest fool cos u re a canal man. its not a crime if you don't respond to spiritual matters when they are been discussed.
must you say something? please keep quite and just focus on the politics you know and save your self from been a fool
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2017
kingandamy4life:

You are the biggest fool cos u re a canal man. its not a crime if you don't respond to spiritual matters when they are been discussed.
must you say something? please keep quite and just focus on the politics you know and save your self from been a fool

M0r0n.

Typical idiot hiding under canal and spiritual. Lol.

Did u even read everything I wrote ?

If you feel God sent Trump. Tell me the unique thing he was sent to do that is different from the stand of Republican party.

Mr. IGNORAMOUS

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2017
Samanza89:
Believe it or hate it.... Trump is radical, accepted!... Trump doesn't worth being a US president, accepted!... But still believe it or not, God brought in Trump to correct the anticipated ills of Obama's administration and probably Hilary Clinton's if she had won, thank God she didn't win... Obama supported LGBT, Lesbians,Gay,Bisexual and Transgender, and Clinton followed suit. I wonder what the world would have become by now if Trump didn't come in to stop that nonsense...

You are very ignorant.

Trump did not come to stop any nonsense.

Republicans are conservatives and that is a Party thing.

Democrats are liberal and that is not an Obama thing, it is a Party thing.

If any republican President win, it is normal they are conservative.

It is not spiritual and has nothing to do with God

Democrats and Republicans have been rotating white house since.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Abbeybailey(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
I am not imploring anyone or group to violence. I am the epitome of non violence. I am against tramp for his divisiness and racism in America. To be candid with you, I couldn't care less about his moving the embassy of the US to Jerusalem . I just wish that all the people hailing him knows the implications of his actions.
Notmyproblem:

On one hand I think that people's "affection" towards Trump is making everyone to focus on the wrong thing at this point. Of all Trump antagonist ( I am not saying his pronouncement was right or wrong) no one is calling to order those that promise others violent because of what Trump did. I think we are herding ourselves into a situation where we are unconsciously allowing people to be violent towards other just because we disagree with the object of their actions.

I know Trump is not the deal but step back and think of the long term implications of our complacency towards such actions.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by MamaletASO: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ask your mama.
Afam4eva:
What is even wrong with some Christians. What has what is contained in the bible got to do with present realities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.