Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (67809 Views)

Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by mickeymimi: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Amazing Revelation of President Trump in the Bible! | Jonathan Cahn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl7p4f7NKXI
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
mpowa:

grin ah! sorry, I don't know your case as reached that level.
just gerrout of here
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Alkanoicacid(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
TheAngry1:

Yes it is! Simple.
Pls explain. coz as far as I know there is no christian country.
Don't say vactican city o coz that one na undet Italy o.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by adegeye38(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2017
JamesReacher:
Do you have sense like this? So the Israelites are in slavery in 2017?? So no Israelites in Jerusalem?? Oh my God
am talking about the bible verse FFK quoted
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Notmyproblem: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2017
Neoteny:

Actually you're the idiot.

Because i did say "the idiot christians", which is quite specific, and not general.

I meant people like you.

There you go again, how did you know I am a Christian? Keep exposing your stupidity. grin

You can go and do what you do best head slammer.

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Neoteny(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Notmyproblem:

There you go again, how did you know I am a Christian? Keep exposing your stupidity. grin

You can go and do what you do best head slammer.

Pls stop wasting my time you insignificant fukk.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by ArcToyin(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2018
oshe111:
If not God....

Forgive me O Lord for I'm a sinner and probably gonna sin again
Pray for the power not to sin again cos there is no grace for continuous sins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality. / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.