Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her (5008 Views)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by edogu(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
For some time now men have been seriously accused of beating their wife. Ask me and I will tell you it is irresponsible for any man to beat her wife or girlfriend (either of the two). But then there are some other ways we can do this without actually touching or hitting them physically. Don't ask whether it is by denying them of cash - absolutely No! In fact any man than cannot sustain his wife and children is lazy and not worthy to be called a man.
Meanwhile this is applicable for everybody. When you have problem with your wife or girlfriend:
1. If she refuses to cook for you show her that you too can do can do equally do the cooking ( this is note for everybody as not every guys know how to cook) or you can buy already cooked food outside, bring it home and eat in front of her. While doing this you can put on some love song which will irritate her and make her to feel jealous.
2. You can also visit the Mr. Big, Citi chef or any tantalizer with your children without your wife.

3. If you have sexy body with hairy chest or smooth body this can be of an advantage (Pls don't ask me if guys are sexy - swagger).
4. Play with your children or you can go for site-seeing (with your children only).
5. When together pretend as if you are chatting with your female colleagues (I don’t mean concubine) in a manner that reminds her of the good times. Pretend as if she is not their even when you know she their.
6. When you discover she is remorseful may be you can forgive her (with a smile). Don't forget its part of the game

Guys wat do you think? smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Kgdavid(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2010
sounds reasonable enough but what do i know about marriage?
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by blackmann(m): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
I usually just ignore my babe and refuse to speak to her anytime she annoys me and doesn't want to accept the fact that she is wrong. She cannot stand that one bit.
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Dark1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2010
blackmann:

I usually just ignore my babe and refuse to speak to her anytime she annoys me and doesn't want to accept the fact that she is wrong. She cannot stand that one bit.
wink
. . . My favourite tool!
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Moyola(f): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ouucchh! embarassed
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by bigfather(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2010
edogu:

For some time now men have been seriously accused of beating their wife. Ask me and I will tell you it is irresponsible for any man to beat her wife or girlfriend (either of the two). But then there are some other ways we can do this without actually touching or hitting them physically. Don't ask whether it is by denying them of cash - absolutely No! In fact any man than cannot sustain his wife and children is lazy and not worthy to be called a man.
Meanwhile this is applicable for everybody. When you have problem with your wife or girlfriend:
1. If she refuses to cook for you show her that you too can do can do equally do the cooking ( this is note for everybody as not every guys know how to cook) or you can buy already cooked food outside, bring it home and eat in front of her. While doing this you can put on some love song which will irritate her and make her to feel jealous.
2. You can also visit the Mr. Big, Citi chef or any tantalizer with your children without your wife.

3. If you have sexy body with hairy chest or smooth body this can be of an advantage (Pls don't ask me if guys are sexy - swagger).
4. Play with your children or you can go for site-seeing (with your children only).
5. When together pretend as if you are chatting with your female colleagues (I don’t mean concubine) in a manner that reminds her of the good times. Pretend as if she is not their even when you know she their.
6. When you discover she is remorseful may be you can forgive her (with a smile). Don't forget its part of the game

I concour with 1,2 and 4.
Done it b4 and it worked perfectly.
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by omega25red(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2010
what did your wife do to you that you are plotting on how to emotionally abuse her? My mother always told me when i was young that i should learn to cook for myself that way no woman can use food against me. so if your wife refuses to cook, cook for your self instead of going through all your plans and junk and you should be playing and hanging out with your kids regardless of if your wife is misbehaving or not. Dont ever use your kids as tools against your spouse because they remember that sh it and it messes them up in the long run

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Areaboy2(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2010
it works like a charm, no woman can stand being ignored, hehehehe tongue
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Pweety4me(f): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2010
Yea i hate being ignored in general anywayz but then again i don't eat more dan i can chew we'll maybe only sometimes. . . cheesy wink tongue
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
Area_boy:

even men cheesy
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Kgdavid(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2010
i had the impression that guys actually enjoy being alone(away from their woman) for some time or is it just me?
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by benz190: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
what about we when get BF and GF!
how we wan do!
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by iice(f): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2010
Area_boy:

Story. Better to be ignored than to listen to hot balloons filled with tripe.

omega25red:

what did your wife do to you that you are plotting on how to emotionally abuse her? My mother always told me when i was young that i should learn to cook for myself that way no woman can use food against me. so if your wife refuses to cook, cook for your self instead of going through all your plans and junk and you should be playing and hanging out with your kids regardless of if your wife is misbehaving or not. Dont ever use your kids as tools against your spouse because they remember that sh it and it messes them up in the long run

Word
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by na2day2(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
edogu:

bros, first learn grammar b4 giving us ur advice, i don tire to dey dodge all these arrows u dey fire, abi u be robin hood? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed other than that, u have some valid points but using ur kids as ponds in ur chase game is messed up for real! sad sad
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
It's a good one.
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by edogu(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
@omega25red & na2day: Pls i don't mean guys should use their children against their wives remember this is just a mind game. Pls try not to do this where your children are.

For the girls i don't mean any harm but its better than for guyz to beat their gf or wives. wink
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Liss: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2010
angry This real stupid! You all come and be typing garbage! I mean what happened to communication? and how does she punish you (the man) when you do something wrong?

I pity all you men who take to this advice o! What works in that relationship/marriage might not work in yours o.

For instance, I love spending time on my own, so if you take the children out without me, you would be giving me a break! And if I see that this is the only way to get you to spend time with the children, trust me, I will ensure you keep it up and pretend it bothers me!

All in all, just remember that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander, Nothing is ever this clearcut!
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by TewMuch: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2010
why would you even want your wife to be unhappy in any way? why not be a man and talk to her instead of giving silent treatment? That never solved anything, and you will just make her despise you more. imo.
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Diva20(f): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
Everything except for number 3 would be an epic fail. You'd end up digging a deeper hole for yourself.
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by ayettymama(f): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
lolz

basically make her jealoius??

this wont work on me!
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2010
laughs like santa clause, HO HO HO,  I just go and sleep, thats all undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2010
This is why kids have no business getting married. "SHAKES MY DAMN HEAD"
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by ayettymama(f): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2010
abi oooooooo

if onli there was an alternative!
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

This is why kids have no business getting married. "SHAKES MY DAMN HEAD"
ur head is not damned oo. its lovely wink
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
luizworld:

your head is not damned oo. its lovely wink
Awwwwwww wink wink wink wink wink
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^ kool. Thats why I admire you a lot wink tongue
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
aww thanks hun embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by slimes(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
Give peace a chance and speak out where it hurts not dying in silence.
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by violent(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
bros, first learn grammar b4 giving us your advice, i don tire to dey dodge all these arrows u dey fire, abi u be robin hood?    other than that, u have some valid points but using your kids as ponds in your chase game is messed up for real!

Pawns in a chess game!

You, sir, also need to learn to speak the much acceptable type of English language. . . it's not everyone that understands Engrrish!

perhaps you are by any means related to robin hood, you shoot just like him!

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by violent(m): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
@Post:

What happens at night when the testosterones come rushing?. . . .lemme guess, sleep painfully or resort to the ol' hand to man relationship?
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

aww thanks hun embarassed embarassed embarassed
aaaw sweets y u embarrassed na grin
Re: How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
This girl cant take flattery at all grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? / So You Think You Are Romantic / I CHEATED But Don't Feel REMORSE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.