Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience (34205 Views)

Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by armour05: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

MY ENCOUNTER WITH A MUSLIM DAWAH PREACHER

I still remember the first time a muslim tried to convert me to islam. It was on a Friday afternoon about two years ago when I was serving in Ibadan North Local Government. I was on my way home from Bodija market and I was making my way through a crowd of muslim beggars who were begging for alms. I was about to flag down an okada to take me to Agbowo, when I was approached by a smiling young man in a caftan and turban. He greeted me in English (which surprised me) and introduced himself as Ibrahim. He then went on to tell me that he was inviting me to islam.
As he preached and waxed lyrical about the beauty of islam, I was smiling to myself. My smile must have encouraged him that he was about to win a soul because he began to talk in glowing terms about the wonderful qualities of “prophet” Muhammad.
Unfortunately for Ibrahim, he didn’t know that I was smiling because I was remembering all the negative qualities of his beloved “prophet” which are recorded in the Quran and the Hadith. I wondered whether I should continue playing dumb or whether I should honestly reveal all the embarrassing details I knew about “prophet” mohammad.
Should I let Ibrahim know that I was aware of how his beloved “prophet” mohammad slept with his own daughter in law Zainab and ended her marriage to his adopted son Zaid? Or how one night he visited the room of his wife Hafsat to have sex with her but when he found she was not around, he had sex with her servant Mary the Copt?
Or how his “prophet” loved having sex with all of his 11 wives both in the day and in the night time?
Or how the “prophet” of allah killed a Jewish man named Kinana after torturing Kinana to reveal where Kinana’s money was hidden and that after he killed Kinana, he insisted on having sex with Kinana’s beautiful young widow Safiya on the same day that he killed her husband?
Or should I tell him about how his beloved prophet was once possessed by demonic spirits after falling under the influence of a magician?
Or how his “prophet’s” version of the afterlife (life after death) consists of sexual orgies with beautiful virgins called houris and rivers of wine ?
But I never voiced my thoughts. ( I didn’t want to start a religious riot!) Instead, I waited for Ibrahim to finish. After he finished preaching he invited me to say the Shahada (Islamic confession of faith).
I then asked him a question: “Ibrahim, what do you see all around you?” He replied: “ A lot of people, mainly beggars.”
I asked a second question:
“Between me and these beggars, who needs allah more?”
He fell silent. I continued:
“You preach about the beauty of islam and yet we are surrounded everywhere with solid evidence of its wretchedness. Go and take care of your brothers and sisters in islam who are dying of poverty and ignorance and blowing themselves up for an uncaring god. Then you can get back in touch with me and we will have a sincere discussion on matters of faith”
I left my phone number with Ibrahim.
From that day, till the end of my youth service in Ibadan, even unto this day, I never heard from Ibrahim again.

A LIAR FROM THE FEET OF HELL. HOW CAN YOU JUST COME UP AND TWIST THOSE HADITH OF THE PROPHET LYK THIS. WHY? BUT I HAVE NO TYM FOR YOUR ANSWER. COS I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE JUST LIAR CONTINUING YOUR LYING YOU CAN NOT DECISIVE ANY ONE, BUT PEOPLE OF YOUR TYPE.
COME UP WITH CLEAR EVIDENCE (SOURCES) OF WHAT YOU SAID OR JUST ROT IN HELL. TANX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Remmythe: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

I don't get it. Are you saying that genuine Ahadith, Sunnah and Surat Rasul Allah cannot be relied upon?

jst stop assuming you know Mr...
yes we all can see dat hadith yu posted,iono where you're bringing it from tho(bt if it's truly from bukhari as claimed),av yu ever asked an Islamic scholar to interpret it's real meaning for yu?religion quotes are not jst something yu read and assume you understand,yu need detailed description&explanation to understand their meaning....
there are many bible verses which sounds like Jesus was callous,such as when he declared that some people should carry d animals,properties,wives&children of some people and posses em(sounds like encouraging slavery)bt dats not actually wat he meant in dat verse...jst learn b4 criticising sir

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by bakynes(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
FriendNG:

No Islam start with Adam. A Muslim is a person who submit himself to the will of God.

Abraham submit himself to the will of God.

Jesus even in the Bible submit himself to the will of God making him a Muslim.
You are not serious Jesus is the Son of David and David came from the tribe of Israel(Jacob) and Jacob is Isaac's son and Abraham's grand son.

As you know Isaac and Ismael are the seed of Abraham, Jesus came from the Isaac/Jacob line while Islam came from Ismael so Jesus can never be a Muslim.

5 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by centboy123456(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
bakynes:
Seun what is going on, why can't we comment on these threads without asking if am a Muslim or not. What rubbish is this.

Why sensor this thread, Muslims comment on Christian threads on Sundays why is their own different,why must they have special treatment.

just see they comment on Christian thread any how they like but here now they are asking us questions if we are Muslim this is not fair at all not fair Seun this is not fair we the Christian we will not take this we not

2 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by grinface98(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
kiss
FriendNG:

How can he save the children of Israel when he could not save himself?

He was crying that why has God forsaken him when put on the cross.
Lol he's just human like you and I, bro.
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Topestbilly(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
OboOlora:
Do people really convert to Islam? Thought people only see the light...

Meanwhile Mod, why do I have to swear an oath to comment on a Muslim post but nobody asks me any question on a Christian post?

To screen some Christian bigot from causing unnecessary argument.
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by FriendNG: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
bakynes:

You are not serious Jesus is the Son of David and David came from the tribe of Israel(Jacob) and Jacob is Isaac's son and Abraham's grand son.

As you know Isaac and Ismael are the seed of Abraham, Jesus came from the Isaac/Jacob line while Islam came from Ismael so Jesus can never be a Muslim.

The issue of Isaac and Ismael doz not even arise. Their father Abraham is a Muslim, both of them are Muslim and their generation.

The definition of a Muslim is a person who submit himself to the will of God.

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah]. And he was not of the polytheists. [Qur'an 3:67]

I can of my own self do nothing – As I hear, I judge and my judgement is just, for I seek not my own will, but the will of my Father.’ [Gospel Of John 5:30]

Anyone who says… ‘Not my will but God’s will’ – Jesus is a Muslim

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by OvaSabi1(f): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
kngblacq:
I'm a guy who comes from a Christian home but don't really like Christianity, going to church is like a punishment for me because everything they do there looks somehow to me, so I have been studying Islam for a while and I love the religion, would love to know more about it. People who have converted to Islam from Christianity should share their experiences, how they dealt with family pressure and backlash. I want to know what I'm getting into before taking that decision. Thanks.

Salaam Alaykum. I am the only practicing Muslim in my family. My brothers are Christians. Some are free thinkers and others are in traditional religion practice.
1. First of all please take it easy. Do one thing at a time. Be consistent with 5 daily salat before you start doing Tahajjud at night.
2. Refrain from arguments and seek knowledge in private. Do not feel the pressure to catch up with those who have been practicing the religion from birth. Your family will think that you have been radicalized or brainwashed. They will make you regret sometimes and would gloat or sneer at you when you make mistakes. They would expect perfection from you. Any mistake or bad thing you do will be tied to Islam.
3. Take care of your mental health and evaluate your intentions as you go further in Islam because your faith will be shaken. Sometimes, you will pray for something and you will not see results. That is when you will know if you're the real deal or not. And please be careful when making certain Muslim friends. Some people are perfect with their daily religious rituals but have bad characters oh.
4. Let the hereafter always be at the back of your mind.
5. Please maintain a reasonable social lifestyle. Nothing bad in going for a run or playing football or chess with your buddies.
6. Respect the law please. If the company you work for don't allow you go for Jumat please leave if you can't afford to miss Jumat. Don't be fighting with anybody.
7. Please your character and salat is more important than the lenght of your trousers and beards.
All the best �

4 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by olumidazz: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
I had to swear an oath to have access to coment what is nairaland turning to
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by HajimeSaito(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Remmythe:
All I could do to ur comment is to shake head to ur level of ignorance...
yu know nothing about the Holy prophet Muhammad(saw)...christians jst assumes they do know....none of dos leading xtians can stand any Dawah preacher and dialogue on religion matters,they won't even know when they themselves will start seeing the beauty of islam....
yu claimed that yu asked d preacher to preach for beggars first,dude,we dat are reading ur comment ain't stupid na...
wat has dat(d beggars issue) got to do with the issue on ground,do yu know ao many Christian beggars are on d road too?being rich or poor does not debunk the fact dat Islam is d only ordained religion by God...
if yu think you've got a chance to stand any dawah preacher and defeat him as you've claimed,pls let's hook up...God might want to use me to help yu see d light.
ma sallam

I thought we were all here to learn. If I have caused any offence, then kindly accept my apology, but I will never change my views simply because you disagree with them.

You might be right that there are Christian beggars. The problem is that I've never met any of them. All the beggars I have met all say "Bambi Allah" to me. In fact it was from the mouth of beggars that I first heard the name of Allah. I'm not insulting or mocking anyone. I'm just relating my personal experience.

As for your challenge, if the likes of Ahmed Derdat and Zakir Naik could be publicly disgraced, then I have nothing to fear from any dawahist as I have already demonstrated.

May Jesus allow the scales to fall from your eyes.

6 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by kayodekb: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

I still remember the first time a muslim tried to convert me to islam. It was on a Friday afternoon about two years ago when I was serving in Ibadan North Local Government. I was on my way home from Bodija market and I was making my way through a crowd of muslim beggars who were begging for alms. I was about to flag down an okada to take me to Agbowo, when I was approached by a smiling young man in a caftan and turban. He greeted me in English (which surprised me) and introduced himself as Ibrahim. He then went on to tell me that he was inviting me to islam.
As he preached and waxed lyrical about the beauty of islam, I was smiling to myself. My smile must have encouraged him that he was about to win a soul because he began to talk in glowing terms about the wonderful qualities of “prophet” Muhammad.
Unfortunately for Ibrahim, he didn’t know that I was smiling because I was remembering all the negative qualities of his beloved “prophet” which are recorded in the Quran and the Hadith. I wondered whether I should continue playing dumb or whether I should honestly reveal all the embarrassing details I knew about “prophet” mohammad.
Should I let Ibrahim know that I was aware of how his beloved “prophet” mohammad slept with his own daughter in law Zainab and ended her marriage to his adopted son Zaid? Or how one night he visited the room of his wife Hafsat to have sex with her but when he found she was not around, he had sex with her servant Mary the Copt?
Or how his “prophet” loved having sex with all of his 11 wives both in the day and in the night time?
Or how the “prophet” of allah killed a Jewish man named Kinana after torturing Kinana to reveal where Kinana’s money was hidden and that after he killed Kinana, he insisted on having sex with Kinana’s beautiful young widow Safiya on the same day that he killed her husband?
Or should I tell him about how his beloved prophet was once possessed by demonic spirits after falling under the influence of a magician?
Or how his “prophet’s” version of the afterlife (life after death) consists of sexual orgies with beautiful virgins called houris and rivers of wine ?
But I never voiced my thoughts. ( I didn’t want to start a religious riot!) Instead, I waited for Ibrahim to finish. After he finished preaching he invited me to say the Shahada (Islamic confession of faith).
I then asked him a question: “Ibrahim, what do you see all around you?” He replied: “ A lot of people, mainly beggars.”
“You preach about the beauty of islam and yet we are surrounded everywhere with solid evidence of its wretchedness. Go and take care of your brothers and sisters in islam who are dying of poverty and ignorance and blowing themselves up for an uncaring god. Then you can get back in touch with me and we will have a sincere discussion on matters of faith”
From that day, till the end of my youth service in Ibadan, even unto this day, I never heard from Ibrahim again.

FOR YOUR MIND NOW, YOU HAVE SAID SOMETHING SENSIBLE...
BEING RICH OR POOR DOES NOT DEPICS THE RELIGION YOU BELEIEVE... THERE ARE SO MANY POOR CHRISTIANS BEGGERS ON THE ROAD... YOU NEED TO WORK ON HOW YOU WILL BE THINKING BCS YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT IN UR RIGHT SENCE

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by me69: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
AnonymousIP:
WHAT OF BOKO HARAM and the Teaching ... If Fulani Headsmen are Muslims and they Kill their brothers and sisters , likewise BOKO HARAM ...
MUSLIM .. I QUIT

That's not the topic
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Erinola057(f): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wa aleikum salam wa rahmotullahi wa barakatuhu
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
kngblacq:
I'm a guy who comes from a Christian home but don't really like Christianity, going to church is like a punishment for me because everything they do there looks somehow to me, so I have been studying Islam for a while and I love the religion, would love to know more about it. People who have converted to Islam from Christianity should share their experiences, how they dealt with family pressure and backlash. I want to know what I'm getting into before taking that decision. Thanks.
my experience was different from urs.
I was a Christian during my childhood.
I used to follow my neighbors to church and besides it was compulsory to go to church during my birding house days.

my parents were very nominal in their views and they allowed us go to church if that was what we wanted. My elder sister was even a born again Christian then, until a cousin of ours who was a uniben student started visiting us.

When he came he was surprised that we were all Christians and he took the challenge of presenting Islam to us and gave us series of Islamic books to read.

Without anybody telling us, me and my elder sister saw the emptiness of Christianity and we immediately reverted to Islam.
My elder rose to the position of leader of Muslim girls in our area b4 she got married.

and there is absolutely nothing I don't know about Christianity today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by HajimeSaito(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
kayodekb:

FOR YOUR MIND NOW, YOU HAVE SAID SOMETHING SENSIBLE...
BEING RICH OR POOR DOES NOT DEPICS THE RELIGION YOU BELEIEVE... THERE ARE SO MANY POOR CHRISTIANS BEGGERS ON THE ROAD... YOU NEED TO WORK ON HOW YOU WILL BE THINKING BCS YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT IN UR RIGHT SENCE

Like I have said, I am not mocking anyone's condition. Yes I agree that there are poor Christians, but strangely enough nearly 99% of all the beggars I have ever met in my life are Muslims.
Today is Friday and they are all over the street begging everywhere for alms. Even on Sunday after service they stand outside the gates of my Church to beg for money and even food. Sometimes our pastor tells us to actually give part of our tithes to these beggars.

My problem is this: The Koran says that Muslims are the best of mankind. If that is the case, why are so many of you so poor and uneducated?

3 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
olumidazz:
I had to swear an oath to have access to coment what is nairaland turning to
if it's not done like that intolerant christian detractors obsessed with Islam will swam all over the thread with derailed comments, just like they are already doing, turning the whole place into battle ground to insult Islam and Muslims.

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by tolguy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
kngblacq:
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by xage(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alhamdulilah you find Islam you found everything

You loose Islam you lost everything but in this world and hereafter

1 Like

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Amalaaba: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
my experience was different from urs.
I was a Christian during my childhood.
I used to follow my neighbors to church and besides it was compulsory to go to church during my birding house days.

my parents were very nominal in their views and they allowed us go to church if that was what we wanted. My elder sister was even a born again Christian then, until a cousin of ours who was a uniben student started visiting us.

When he came he was surprised that we were all Christians and he took the challenge of presenting Islam to us and gave us series of Islamic books to read.

Without anybody telling us, me and my elder sister saw the emptiness of Christianity and we immediately reverted to Islam.
My elder rose to the position of leader of Muslim girls in our area b4 she got married.

Thanks for your sensible reply.
To Islamophobic fellows trying to derail this thread, if you have nothing sensible to contribute specifically to this topic, please stay away.
That is what Jesus would do!

and there is absolutely nothing I don't know about Christianity today.
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Remmythe: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

I thought we were all here to learn. If I have caused any offence, then kindly accept my apology, but I will never change my views simply because you disagree with them.

You might be right that there are Christian beggars. The problem is that I've never met any of them. All the beggars I have met all say "Bambi Allah" to me. In fact it was from the mouth of beggars that I first heard the name of Allah. I'm not insulting or mocking anyone. I'm just relating my personal experience.

As for your challenge, if the likes of Ahmed Derdat and Zakir Naik could be publicly disgraced, then I have nothing to fear from any dawahist as I have already demonstrated.

May Jesus allow the scales to fall from your eyes.
publicly disgraced by who if I may ask?
besides,d Islamic doctrine is not something we forcefully impose on nonbelievers,the dawah preachers might as well jst let nonbelievers dat thinks they're too wise and brings in irrelevant points to buttress dia points go...they already know the truth,it is yu who is hellbent on proving manipulated book(bible) dat is losing...Their primary assignment as commanded by Allah is to let yu know...urs is to listen and compare without being bias...08170578338,dats my digit if yu think you can flaw any dawah preacher...yu can burst me up on whatsapp and we'll arrange for a meeting with a dawahist.

2 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by oxyG: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

I don't get it. Are you saying that genuine Ahadith, Sunnah and Surat Rasul Allah cannot be relied upon?

Just like I said earlier, your quotes are full of distortions and your knowledge about Islam is very shallow.Be ready to learn, then what you don't know will be clear to you.
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by jamesharryson(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
kngblacq:

If there is sponsor for us that just want to join the religion, let it come fast before I lose my last breathe
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by elnaf(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
[/b]You are not converting but reverting back to islam because every souls is born as a muslim but his parents chose to change his faith you are welcome back to righteous path may Allahs mercy & blessings be with you[b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by PeacenLove2: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
oxyG:

Just like I said earlier, your quotes are full of distortions and your knowledge about Islam is very shallow.Be ready to learn, then what you don't know will be clear to you.

Well one must at least be able to admit that the Hadiths can be traced to many misconception of Islam. However studying the history of the prophet, one must be able to recognise his progressive revolutionary stance and his diplomacy. It will be hard to identify if you do not also study and identify the history of the Arabs and their neighbours during his lifetime.
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
kngblacq:
It is only Allah that guides all mankind to the right path irrespective of the critics about islam we all know it symbolise peace. Salam aleykum waramotullah wabarakhatu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by HajimeSaito(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Remmythe:
publicly disgraced by who if I may ask?
besides,d Islamic doctrine is not something we forcefully impose on nonbelievers,the dawah preachers might as well jst let nonbelievers dat thinks they're too wise and brings in irrelevant points to buttress dia points go...they already know the truth,it is yu who is hellbent on proving manipulated book(bible) dat is losing...Their primary assignment as commanded by Allah is to let yu know...urs is to listen and compare without being bias...08170578338,dats my digit if yu think you can flaw any dawah preacher...yu can burst me up on whatsapp and we'll arrange for a meeting with a dawahist.

Let us debate on Nairaland. WhatsApp is too convenient ly private. If I'm going to debate a dawahist, I would much rather prefer to do it on a public forum like Nairaland so that the whole world can be an audience.

A religion cannot transcend its founder. If you dispute the ahadith, sirat rasul Allah and sunnah that I have quoted, please set the records straight..

3 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by yusufficient(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

...... may God forgive you.... fear God in all you are doing .. all this things you mentioned above... to proof your self you have to tell us the adith where it was mentioned...
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Remmythe: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Let us debate on Nairaland. WhatsApp is too convenient ly private. If I'm going to debate a dawahist, I would much rather prefer to do it on a public forum like Nairaland so that the whole world can be an audience.

A religion cannot transcend its founder. If you dispute the ahadith, sirat rasul Allah and sunnah that I have quoted, please set the records straight..
internet is one place anybody can hide and say anything,I really want yu to see d light..
doing it in person with a dawahist will be d best option
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by dhateeboi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

I really don't know how to start with you
There's something called evidences.. Quote from either the Bible or the Qur'an for everything uve said
U don't just come here and spit nonsense, confuse everyone all around.. It's not allowed

About ur concluding part, do u then mean there are no Christian beggars?
Lol.. Your brain must've seized when you mentioned Islam with poverty..

In conclusion, you don't become a hero by the amount of misleading nonsense you say but the amount of convincing truth u present with evidences

I'm bitter about the number of people that must've seen your comments and won't bother going any length do verify or disclaim
I'm sad for u honestly.. How far you've gone in ignorance

2 Likes

Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by oxyG: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
PeacenLove2:

Well one must at least be able to admit that the Hadiths can be traced to many misconception of Islam. However studying the history of the prophet, one must be able to recognise his progressive revolutionary stance and his diplomacy. It will be hard to identify if you do not also study and identify the history of the Arabs and their neighbours during his lifetime.
If in reality, you had studied all you mentioned here, you wouldn't have made your earlier inferences.
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by PeacenLove2: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
oxyG:

If in reality, you had studied all you mentioned here, you wouldn't have made your earlier inferences.

Well, maybe we arent studying the same materials. That'd explain it. cheesy
Re: If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience by Mccullum: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Fantastic day for you to get expected likes from same thinkers of yours, but if all your write up it's truth/lie about Muhammad (SAW) you shall stand on the day of judgement to defend yourself because His sender is Allah of justice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies / Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.