Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) (40207 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For His Inauguration / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
ArcFresky:

Rule of law you say?

You mean like Patience using that rivere cp (mbuot whatever his name is) to haunt a sitting governor?

Please lets be realistic.
Pdp is a terrible club of people.
Apc is made up of pdp members, do the maths..
APC and Buhari blaming PDP since 14 BC century. Buhari from ANPP to ACN now in APC. And you are blaming PDP for Buhari's lacks of skill for good governance? They swear you APC with blames

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
ArcFresky:
This man should not be president.
And If he does become one, I will know Nigerians are stupid.

If Buhari can be President, anybody can be president.

Fact.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
donphilopus:

Nemesis? You must be kidding I guess! Same Atiku that couldn't defeat Kwankwaso during the APC Presidential primaries? Please give him the party ticket and see how Buhari is declared the winner before 12pm on the election day.

Buhari have also contested for three time, and failed before he won the fourth one.

Atiku will beats him hands down. Now we will have every good reason to vote APC out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by Kulas: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
#ATIKULATIONProject

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by Elthugnificent(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
Anonymous11:
To Elthugnificent----

A nonentity....... (unimportant person) : grin
But I was invited, so I must be pretty Important.
Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
But you are ok with Buhari, the certificateless president who Atiku the Waziri Adamawa is a million times better than undecided
ArcFresky:
This man should not be president.
And If he does become one, I will know Nigerians are stupid.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ratello:
The Eagle has landed no more shaking. I will Atikulate well come 2019! The nemesis of APShit
Who gives a damn what a creature like you who has 'RAT' attached 2 his name thinks? Lol
Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
ArcFresky:
This man should not be president. And If he does become one, I will know Nigerians are stupid.
worst comment so far

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
MrMystrO:

Read my last quote.
Bro, A devil must me chosen out if the two available ones.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by anonimi: 4:48am On Dec 10, 2017
MrMystrO:
Please, i am so Not a supporter of Buhari, don't get me wrong. But picking atiku over buhari is practically jumping from frying pan to fire and let me tell you why. You see, politics is a game of personal interest which means, putting winning the position you are contesting for, over ANY OTHER THING..This means, you have to try to make a deal that will appease as many people as possible, even if it means doing things that are not in the intrest of the people, before they can all root for you on your quest. Another thing to note is that western powers greatly influence the outcome of our elections because they will always support the candidate who is most ready to make sure their interests are protected at all cost, even to the detriment of Nigeria and her common citizens. Now i am very aware of how desperate buhari was while contesting for president then, he was so desperate that he could actally "Sell" nigeria if need be, just to get support to be president which i believe he probably already did(selling Nigeria).

Why single out western powers?
What about China, Arab countries etc?
Why should we Nigerians, be susceptible to influence by external powers on our elections?
Why don't we have external influence on the elections in powerful countries?
What is keeping us from being a powerful country, whose elections cannot be influenced by external powers?
Is it due to our greed and selfishness?

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

todaynewsreview:
The bodies of at least 74 migrants have been washed ashore in western Libya, in the latest tragedy along the dangerous trafficking route to Europe. The Libyan Red Crescent posted photos of dozens of bodies in black and white bags lined up along the shore near the western city of Zawiya.
A spokesman for the aid organisation said there were still bodies floating out at sea as the agency had no way of retrieving them. He said the migrants were all adults, mostly from sub-Saharan African countries, and all but three were men.
The UN migration agency, the International Organisation of Migration (IOM), said the dinghy had set off on Saturday with 110 people on board. The agency said traffickers deliberately took the engines from the boat and then abandoned it to drift.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/3051/tragedy-bodies-of-migrants-wash-ashore-en-route-europe-photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901723_z1_jpegff7a94c52111caf03b4bc410211e9b89

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 6:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Very presidential
Serious-minded and ready for business.
ATIKU we know 2019
Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Jolar101:

APC and Buhari blaming PDP since 14 BC century. Buhari from ANPP to ACN now in APC. And you are blaming PDP for Buhari's lacks of skill for good governance? They swear you APC with blames

Oga,
Not blaming PDP.
But
Apc is full of pdp members,
Pdp is bad
Apc is bad.
Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2017
anonimi:

Why single out western powers?
What about China, Arab countries etc?
Why should we Nigerians, be susceptible to influence by external powers on our elections?
Why don't we have external influence on the elections in powerful countries?
What is keeping us from being a powerful country, whose elections cannot be influenced by external powers?
Is it due to our greed and selfishness?

Sorry, i meant to Say "Foreign" powers not western powers so u can replace that in the sentence.
And as for your questions, let's just say The so called "Independence" was a farce carried out to fool people into thinking they are free, when they are Really not Lol...so lets just say, Nigeria is still a colony.. just like most other African countries. Happy sunday. grin
Re: PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) by Manzip(m): 6:08am On Jun 16, 2018
enemyofprogress:
what?didn't I spoked correct English before? Can you spoke it more than I does?mtcheeeeeww
Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rerun: APC Wins PDP In Osogbo / President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London / Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.