Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (83420 Views)

Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ugo147: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
fetrillion:

Are u so dumb and stupid?..Dont u see d conditional statement ?"If deyv fail tovrepent"..do u know how many loaded destiny carrier we have in d grave?.coutesy of d evil ones..f u Dont kill those destiny snatchers n destroyer in ur family n dey finally succeeded in making u miserable ...if such a person repent after ur death,our lord Jesus is so mercyful n gracious to forgive such an individual..Mercy fall on You in Jesus name.May u not die loaded in Jesus name..pls,change DAT mindset n stop minding DAT demon possessed man called daddy freeze..

Guy free dem....ehen....heaven isn't 4 everyone the path is narrow while hell the path Is wide....free dem......

Christianity is a ONE man Race
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by DeRay98(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Barristter07:

Okito

You make me laugh Sir , Since when has churches embarked on such prayers against corrupt politician's . Probably I estimated Year 2001 , Nevertheless the same corrupt politicians are still ruling the same country isn't it ? I expect you to calculate the estimated Year 2001 till 2017 , And ask yourself if such prayers has been answered, If it hasn't unravel why God Almighty Didn't answer such prayer. Do this task, and discover the truth yourself

If God Almighty is to liberate man from suffering, its not his duty to dictate how God should punish his enemies

For a test, You can show me where David Prayed to see Saul dead in your Bible .

Have you not read where the Bible said..."Whatever decree on earth is decreed in heaven"?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Barristter07: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaAduras:

I guess you made the air of life that your enemy is breathing. Even the air of life you are breathing, you made it.

Since MFM people have been praying Fire and death on their enemies, how many of their so called enemies have died? They have continuously say this prayers for them to be alive.

I am not in a to comment on GO's prayer, but for you I advise you leave your enemies to God. The bible says "if our ways pleases God, he will make our enemies become our friend and our helpers". So try and make your ways to please God, every other thing is secondary.

Here comes a Logical person . Funny enough , they will still repeat this same prayer tomorrow, and you begin to wonder why those enemies are still alive since like 20,30 years ago that some of them started the prayer .

Such prayers are not needed, God own vengeance .. He knows the best time to act on behalf of his people .
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
What the pastor said is right!

Evil in this world has entered another level.

I decree all my enemies who would not let MI be to die and die completely, even turn to dust sef cheesy

Amen and amen.

One cannot suffer a witch or a wizard to live!

Pastor carry on!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by sureheaven(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
I say amen to this prayer.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by tejiritex(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hedonistically:
I agree with Adeboye this one time.

I would be extremely sad if anyone wishes me bad for bad belle sake and yet breathes the air of life for an extra second.

Die die die mo'fuckers die!

And let me die if I wish anyone bad too. Fair enough.

I'm Sorry For u and ur generation
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ashjay001(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.

Even when pushing wheelbarrows with ur degree, d bible says; bless ur enemies!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by royalty18: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
ugo147:
Believers shouldn't even bother....if u insult pastors u insult the spirit backing them.....u have sinned against the holy spirit..Adeboye said ""IF
they don't repent"...why do illiterates run their mouth

Guyz the devil is playing some good set of games and ignorant hypocrites join the devils game....the moment u insult a pastor...u insult d spirit and if its a genuine pastor there is NO forgiveness for u...
Daddy freeze is damned to hell and is drawing lot with him...just mind ur business dnt get involved and in tithe.....if the wealthy see it as an investment to always give tithe to God through pastors why are u against it cus u are jealous of them...pay if you want to pay or dnt ...

Thank you for pointing my attention to that. "Of they don't repent'. .
So Freeze and his fellow charlatans did not read that??
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Barristter07: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
DeRay98:

Have you not read where the Bible said..."Whatever decree on earth is decreed in heaven"?

You can show me and let's examine how it relates towards Dictating to God how he should punish enemies
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by royalty18: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
ugo147:
Believers shouldn't even bother....if u insult pastors u insult the spirit backing them.....u have sinned against the holy spirit..Adeboye said ""IF
they don't repent"...why do illiterates run their mouth

Guyz the devil is playing some good set of games and ignorant hypocrites join the devils game....the moment u insult a pastor...u insult d spirit and if its a genuine pastor there is NO forgiveness for u...
Daddy freeze is damned to hell and is drawing lot with him...just mind ur business dnt get involved and in tithe.....if the wealthy see it as an investment to always give tithe to God through pastors why are u against it cus u are jealous of them...pay if you want to pay or dnt ...

Thank you for pointing my attention to that. "If they don't repent'. .
So Freeze and his fellow charlatans did not read that??
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by tejiritex(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
positivelord:
Honestly I dont see anything wrong with that prayer..there is condition attach to it.."if you dont repent" so what`s the noise

All u extremist. Can I give give. It's people like you who don't prepare but blame ur relations for your failure.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by AZeD1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
fetrillion:

Are u so dumb and stupid?..Dont u see d conditional statement ?"If deyv fail tovrepent"..do u know how many loaded destiny carrier we have in d grave?.coutesy of d evil ones..f u Dont kill those destiny snatchers n destroyer in ur family n dey finally succeeded in making u miserable ...if such a person repent after ur death,our lord Jesus is so mercyful n gracious to forgive such an individual..Mercy fall on You in Jesus name.May u not die loaded in Jesus name..pls,change DAT mindset n stop minding DAT demon possessed man called daddy freeze..
So your God can kill people but can't make them repent?
What kind of God is that? Is he different from hired assassins?

If your God is truly powerful as you claim, why can't you pray for your enemies to repent and believe your God would take care of it?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Hedonistically: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
tejiritex:

I'm Sorry For u and ur generation

Thank you. But you? You wouldn't have a generation, because you would die before you are any offspring if you're a hater who stands in people's way. Consider yourself a walking corpse already if you're the bad belle hati hati type that snitches on friends and relatives, poison their drinks, goes to babalawo for them and generally wish them ruin. Death is your portion if you're in that category. I decree that with utmost spiritual confidence in the supreme powers of the heavens and the earthly plains, knowing that I'm not and shall never be in that category of pathetic human beings.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Macmoni(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ihatepork:
This guy has been a real pain in the ass of these pastors grin grin cheesy
do u tink d pastors tinks his existing
his only trying to stay relevant
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
iberu001:

How many times have u prayed for your enemies,please let me know.

Daily.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by secpowell: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
You and daddy freeze or freezer should keep praying for book harams to keep on killing Nigeria. Since you desire to keep praying for the success of your enemy to eliminate you. May God grant the request of your desire .
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Kbs468(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
morereb10:
The prayer tweeted via the official Twitter handle of Redeemed Christian Church of God and accredited to Pastor Enoch Adeboye has been with fierce resistance from church members as well as other Nigerians.

The prayer reads;

"Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year’, has set Nigerian Twitter space fire".

So many many Nigerians has reacted to the prayer tweet but singer eLDee and OAP Daddy Freeze reactions stood out. See their tweets below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-eldee-reacts-to-rccg.html

The above is the evidence of all We (GOD) have been saying.

Imagine the prayer point! When we (GOD) clearly states that

LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF is the Greatest and overriding revelation, Wisdom and commandment?

Certainly, The above prayer line as reported is not related to Us (GOD) for we (GOD) are a LOVELY UNITARY GOD full of LOVE as Our Name is LOVE and can also be referred to as Kabir (Kabiru) which means the GREATEST as LOVE is the GREATEST of LOVE, FAITH AND HOPE.

So, When Mankind is wishing another Death, Then know that that is the evidence of satanic attribute in action as Satan has nothing to give other than KILLING, STEALING AND DESTRUCTION.

The only Death approved by Us (GOD) is that which is to follow natural course of leaving this world and coming back as incarnate in a different environment, family, Race, country or Continent whereupon THERE WOULD NO LONGER DIE AGAIN BUT LIVE ETERNALLY IN PARADISE/ALJANNAH FIRDAUS

CASE STUDY as a proof text or to support the penultimate line above is

1. The existence of JESUS CHRIST already in PROPHET TB JOSHUA as his SECOND COMING

2. Our existence where We (GOD) began as PROPHET MOHAMMAD KABIR before transiting to Our Real and TRUTHFUL STATUS in GOD-ALLAH.

As always and One thing is certain, TRUTH CAN NEVER, WILL NEVER & SHALL NEVER BE COMPROMISED FOR FALSEHOOD

Detailed revelation can be seen at

www.facebook.com/tbjministries

Enjoy your read of the above that was presented to you with the KINDEST of REGARD & HUMBLEST OF HUMILITY from

PROPHET TB JOSHUA &

LOVELY UNITARY GOD-ALLAH
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by gloriteyemi(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ihatepork:
This guy has been a real pain in the ass of these pastors grin grin cheesy
Let's wait and see his end

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Lifestone(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Follysho707:

Worshippers of Daddy G.O, what did the bible say abeg?
Confirm if you have a bible and if you read the Rhema or the letters. For the letter kills.
It's no use engaging if answers to the above questions are negative.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
David who was said to be the man after God' heart didn't bless his enemy, he even went farther to place curses on his enemies' generations to come

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Barristter07: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
shaddoww:
That prayer get as e be ooo. For those quoting d old testament, please do know that those people weren't Christian n eye for an eye was acceptable den until Jesus Christ came n he set a new standard. Do these people even know why we are called Christians?

grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by subcbouy: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Barristter07:

Here comes a Logical person . Funny enough , they will still repeat this same prayer tomorrow, and you begin to wonder why those enemies are still alive since like 20,30 years ago that some of them started the prayer .

Such prayers are not needed, God own vengeance .. He knows the best time to act on behalf of his people .

I just laugh at your post. It seems to me enemy has not suffocated life out of you in your sleep where you unconsciously shouted: "BLOOD OF JESUS"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by UzomaFC: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
I want ask all those ppl saying Jesus sd pray 4 ur enemies, why did Jesus use cain on his enemies at the temple?
He wud hv pray 4 them na, are they not enemies of His fathers house.

This freeze is paul in the making, He ll later face all this things he is creating cos the scriptures sd it, for whatsoever a man soweth that he shall reap.

In eph 6:12 bible sd we wrestle not against flesh n blood, but against principalities, against powers n against spirtual wickedness in the heavenly realms.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by saintmark88(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
hibeekay007:
i won't be surprised if this freeze of a daddy just suddenly drops dead one day. God doesn't work with our human logic. so when it comes to God and and his prophets, we should learn to keep our human logic and reasoning in check. A word is enough for the wise.

Oga keep kwayet with this manufactured nonsense u spewing here. How do u know freeze isn't used by God to correct these pastors who have clearly lost it. Will u keep kwayet if a pastor sleeps with ur wife??....will u keep kwayet of a pastor kills a loved one of urs??.....
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by plaetton: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Seahawk:
Nigerian pastors are the biggest scam artistes in the world. They sow distrust in families and make you enemies you didn’t even know you had. Then they start milking you dry because you have alienated all the people that could have given you sound advice. that’s what makes them so successful. Bloody scum

Exactly, my friend.
This is part of the Con game.

Cult Brainwashing 101:
Isolate the target victims from their Families and relatives, then make yourself the sole repository of trust and arbitrator of reality to them, using, of course, the standard good ol fear and blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:

I just pity many people that let these social media nuisances to mislead them

I lost a job because the HR has a brother he is trying to fix his hoe in the post, who cares if they both die
This kind is not even the kinds I'm referring to. I'm referring to the ones who go and join occult groups because of you. The kinds who vow that you will never amount to anything in life and explore all manner of diabolical and satanic avenues to ensure this. The kinds who have turned themselves to principalities and strong men in your life
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ugo147: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
UzomaFC:
I want ask all those ppl saying Jesus sd pray 4 ur enemies, why did Jesus use can on his enemies at the temple?
He wud hv pray 4 them na, are they not enemies of His fathers house.

This freeze is paul in the making, He ll later face all this things he is creating cos the scriptures sd it, for whatsoever a man soweth that he shall reap.

In eph 6:12 bible sd we wrestle not against flesh n blood, but against principalities, against powers n against spirtual wickedness in the heavenly realms.

I hear
He has been insulting pastors
Paul ws in charge of arresting them

Jesus said if u insult the father it can be forgiven not the holy spirt

The spirt in these pastors are the holy spirt and he is being greived....
Read ur bible
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by slyrone(m): 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fantastic prayer point. anyone who is against this prayer point clearly hasn't been a victim of household wickedness. anyone standing in my way of prosperity or working against my life that has refused to desist or repent will not see tomorrow in Jesus name, new year too far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by livinbygrace: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Freeze I have been supporting you all along but disagree with you on this.If you have ever had such family experience you would be the first person to say Amen.TRULY there is house hold enemies and the painful part is that they can hold you down for a very long time without knowing the way out .
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
fetrillion:

We in Africa surely live in the dark ages. We never accept responsibilities for our actions. We commit sin and blame the devil in return instead of taking responsibility.
Most Christians in this part of the world have misplaced priorities. Why are you worried abt those that can only kill the body but, not the soul?
You're in charge of ur OWN destiny and no one, I repeat no one has the power to take anybody's destiny.

Knowledge w/o common-sense is FOOLISHNESS!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ucheamani(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
daramolanas1:
I just pity daddy Freeze or what ever he calls his slf , by the time he strt to reap d rewards of the d seeds he has planted against d men of God we'll all b here watching, all dos supporting him on social media will all depart, Is he God that he is judging, some ppl will just post poo all in d name of social media hype, hmmmmm....b d tym he strts reaping his fruits we'll all be here praying 4 his name 2 b daddy Unfreeze grin
...Men of which god? I certainly do not believe in a god that will kill sinners by end of the year.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ponziponzi(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.

No one is blocking your way. It is only when you accept responsibility for your failures that you begin to look for ways to solves them. One of the main reasons Africans are poor today is because they don't accept this responsibility and always blaming others. The church is not helping by not telling the truth but selling them HOPE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.