Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (83413 Views)

Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lifestone:

Confirm if you have a bible and if you read the Rhema or the letters. For the letter kills.
It's no use engaging if answers to the above questions are negative.

A Fool is a Fool, simple!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by saintmark88(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
UzomaFC:
I want ask all those ppl saying Jesus sd pray 4 ur enemies, why did Jesus use cain on his enemies at the temple?
He wud hv pray 4 them na, are they not enemies of His fathers house.

This freeze is paul in the making, He ll later face all this things he is creating cos the scriptures sd it, for whatsoever a man soweth that he shall reap.

In eph 6:12 bible sd we wrestle not against flesh n blood, but against principalities, against powers n against spirtual wickedness in the heavenly realms.

Ode!!!!.....so wen u cain on someone, that person is ur enemy....and using cain is akin to killing someone. So ur father or teacher who used Cain on u is ur enemy or u r their enemy......ode!!!!......Cain is called a correction rod.....and u r corrected not because u r an enemy but because u r loved......
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by AZeD1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
ademijuwonlo:
David who was said to be the man after God' heart didn't bless his enemy, he even went farther to place curses on his enemies' generations to come
1) David wasn't a Christian.
2) When David wanted to ask God for forgiveness, he offered burnt offerings and wore sack clothes.

Do you know even know what it means to be a Christian?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Vested(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.

EPIC!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ola514(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
who cares about what baba freeze and eldee thinks!

any one wishing me and my family evil!
whom ever have said , that me and my family will not see 2018,
be it anyone,
will diiieeeee before the year runs out.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by gafsal: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Seahawk:
Nigerian pastors are the biggest scam artistes in the world. They sow distrust in families and make you enemies you didn’t even know you had. Then they start milking you dry because you have alienated all the people that could have given you sound advice. that’s what makes them so successful. Bloody scum

May the Lord bless your reasoning,I sold my car,landed property and even borrowed to send my sibling to Dublin singlehandedly , he got deported and I sold another property to send him to U.S.A. Singlehandedly,after two years he became very successful but now is c&s pastor which he introduced to me when I was selling my properties told him to avoid me and rest of the family simply because pastor is now in charge of his building constructions and car sales.next time time when you hear pastor,you run away.

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ucheamani(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
victorazyvictor:

Foool on microphone.
Na Christians be Boko haram, herdsmen killing una
... Your pastor that is praying 4 people to die instead of re
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by saintmark88(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Low grade brain everywhere, defending the indefensible......someone is even putting up a defence that Jesus flogged pple so they r his enemies. Jesus prayed for those who killed him. These Pentecostal churches have lost it, they have no understanding of the bible ....
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

This kind is not even the kinds I'm referring to. I'm referring to the ones who go and join occult groups because of you. The kinds who vow that you will never amount to anything in life and explore all manner of diabolical and satanic avenues to ensure this. The kinds who have turned themselves to principalities and strong men in your life

ishilove , why would a person sentence themselves to eternal damnation for the sole purpose of hampering your progress?

i can understand a person joining an occult group or becoming a witch for worldly fame , money, success etal

but why becoming a witch so that i can 'block' someone else?

if you believe all success and blessings comes from God, how is that even possible?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ola514(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
AZeD1:

1) David wasn't a Christian.
2) When David wanted to ask God for forgiveness, he offered burnt offerings and wore sack clothes.

Do you know even know what it means to be a Christian?

i wonder what you will say, if you see some one who wore sack cloth and offering burnt offering.
same you will come out to condemn the person.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by nicemuyoo: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
A PRAYER THAT ANY POLITICIAN AND GOVERNMENT OFFICER THAT IS INVOLVE IN ANY FORM OF FRAUD, CORRUPTION, EMBEZZLEMENT OF PUBLIC FUNDS SHOW NOT SEE NEXT YEAR IF THEY FAIL TO REPENT AND DO RESTITUTION AS THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH, SUFFERING, OPPRESSION OF MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS.
I THINK THAT IS AN URGENT PRAYER THIS NATION CALLED NIGERIA NEED.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by migeoart(f): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
What is all this noise about?? Ayam not understanding
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by saintmark88(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ola514:

be it anyone,

What bout those u have wished evil, or those u have hindered their progress knowingly or unknowingly...
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by wirinet(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.

If you using your degree to push wheelbarrow, then the degree and the education you received is not worth the paper it is written on. A degree and education in general should make you proficient in your field of study. A graduate that sees value in wheel barrow pushing should not be the same as a mallam pushing wheel barrow. A graduate should have the skills to make wheel barrow differently, maybe a motorized and remote controlled wheel barrow, some can even conceive flying drone like wheel barrows.

I have a friend that went into carpentry after graduating with an M.SC degree i architecture. The Father was furious, saying he did not spend all that money on him to become a carpenter, but today, the guy has the biggest furniture factory in Nigeria. He is worth billions.

You guys have to quit the idea of obtaining a degree in order to seek for white collar jobs, there are no white collar or even blue collar jobs out there, you have use your education to create jobs for yourself and others.

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by livinbygrace: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
ponziponzi:

No one is blocking your way. It is only when you accept responsibility for your failures that you begin to look for ways to solves them. One of the main reasons Africans are poor today is because they don't accept this responsibility and always blaming others. The church is not helping by not telling the truth but selling them HOPE.

You mean responsibility,for children of a family to graduate with good grades and all children remain Jobless and useless till the grow old?Pray you don't encounter such experience ,else you will be the first to shout it louder than your voice.House wickedness real and it's happening life .They must die by fire
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by AZeD1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

This kind is not even the kinds I'm referring to. I'm referring to the ones who go and join occult groups because of you. The kinds who vow that you will never amount to anything in life and explore all manner of diabolical and satanic avenues to ensure this. The kinds who have turned themselves to principalities and strong men in your life
If you believe your God is powerful, then he can make them repent.
Any god that can kill a person but can't make the person repent is a hired killer.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by djbussy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
He is just telling you what God will do. Many years ago, God warned people to repent or he will distroy the world with water then. He warned Pharaoh about what he would do if he did not let the Israelites go .
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by enabledgoddess(f): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:
Abeg make they block my way, I don't have money to bury any relatives now.

truthfully you got me laughing out loud

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ucheamani(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Ola514:

be it anyone,

... I don't get this... If someone kills you, don't you believe you will make heaven again? So why all this curses on someone who wants to send you to blissful heaven?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by UzomaFC: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
saintmark88:

Ode!!!!.....so wen u cain on someone, that person is ur enemy....and using cain is akin to killing someone. So ur father or teacher who used Cain on u is ur enemy or u r their enemy......ode!!!!......Cain is called a correction rod.....and u r corrected not because u r an enemy but because u r loved......

Wise man God bless U,
as U insult me so will ppl insult U all the rest of life n if U re father like me, so ll children insult U n ur generations shall be called insult so that next time U ll knw how to talk to ppl cos not all persons are ordinary.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by AZeD1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
ponziponzi:

No one is blocking your way. It is only when you accept responsibility for your failures that you begin to look for ways to solves them. One of the main reasons Africans are poor today is because they don't accept this responsibility and always blaming others. The church is not helping by not telling the truth but selling them HOPE.
One bottle for you.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by almarthins(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
We seem to have forgotten what happened to pharoah and the horse men. Abeboye hasn't said anytin bad. Daddy fridge should go and hang himself.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by NPComplete: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
rhektor:

If such prayers doesn't work then why are you ranting? Maybe you are paranoid too

You have not made a single sense. You just wanted to register ur stupidity I guess. You have been noticed.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
As for me, I always pray for my enemies to live and see me sit at the table God has prepared for me. They will see me grow bigger and my greatness to make them wish to die. But even as they wish to die, their days will keep increasing and their hearts bitter.
Amen
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
bestspoke:
If you've been to CAC churches....this sort of prayer won't be strange.
And they work!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by KardinalZik(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
faorex:
I thought the Bible taught us to pray for our enemies and forgive them ..

Why is pastor saying otherwise?

There's more than one way to read a scripture, and more than one scripture to read.

The Word of God is a double-edged sword!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ishilove: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyb:

ishilove , why would a person sentence themselves to eternal damnation for the sole purpose of hampering your progress?

i can understand a person joining an occult group or becoming a witch for worldly fame , money, success etal

but why becoming a witch so that i can 'block' someone else?

if you believe all success and blessings comes from God, how is that even possible?
To answer your questions: wickedness. Plain and simple. Some people allow jealousy and hatred to drive them to do things that defy logic.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Aikayy: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Don't mind him. He would rather pray for them and ask if they can donate 1 billion each. May God have mercy on Nigerian pastors.

JON01:
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ebenholer(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
I said it Freeze is a paid agent of the devils to bring confusions in christian fold
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Barristter07: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Subcbouy

subcbouy:
Do you know how much agony these people have been subjected? Avenge me of my enemy, so they cried.

Brother, You are not answering what I asked .

I said " So it was the Israelite that DICTATED to him how he should punish their enemies ? "

Or Like you typed above saying they said avenge me of my enemy, Did they went ahead to DICTATE to God the mode of punishment they wished upon their enemies ?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by misgab: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
can't understand how stupid some so called famous people can be with their useless tweets about any anybody especially men of God. A word of advice to freeze n his ignorant followers beware before you are consumed by the fire of God. Come to MFM and we will help you subdue and kill all your family and ancestral powers that has been preventing you from having a stable home. useless maggot
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Buhari4dullard: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
chuose2:
Adeboye has never condemned fulani herdsmen nor prayed against them
This is to distract from his usual money grabbing prayers,, nothing else angry

NA MY WAHALA BE THAT WITH ADEBOYE, HE CAN CURSE ALL BUT FULANI HERDSMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50