Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (83417 Views)

Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
As for me my prayer will not change: any man, woman or spiritual entity that does not want me to walk this earth in peace, that does not want me to amount to anything in life, sudden death and destruction should locate them before 2017 runs out!!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ebenholer(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Aikayy:
Don't mind him. He would rather pray for them and ask if they can donate 1 billion each. May God have mercy on Nigerian pastors.

He is not pastor in charge of looters but in charge of his congregation and he wont open wide his eyes and allow demons to snatch them away from him
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Jaytecq(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
JON01:
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo

i laugh at some comment, So Daddy his now ur messiah, who has to pray for looters to die?

u urself no fit pray?

the day u realise its every man for himself dats d day u will be free frm mental slavery or badmouthing anyone.

#personalencounter

leave anything any person or pastor is doing.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by subcbouy: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Barristter07:
Subcbouy

Brother, You are not answering what I asked .

I said " So it was the Israelite that DICTATED to him how he should punish their enemies ? "

Or Like you typed above saying they said avenge me of my enemy, Did they went ahead to DICTATE to God the mode of punishment they wished upon their enemies ?
What do understand at my post? Let's start from there.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Tecno66: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
There is nothing wrong with this prayer unless you are guilty of blocking others. The prayer is against people blocking others. The truth is that a lot of enemies perished by the hand of God for the Israelites to arrive the promised land. Some Pharaoh must perish in the red sea of life for the Israelites to leave Egypt which was a land of captivity. So if you know you are not blocking the way of others, you have nothing to worry about but if you are then you prepare for trouble. Adeboye only raised a prayer point, it is God that will decide whether to answer it or not. For me, I say Amen and Amen to the prayer.
morereb10:
The prayer tweeted via the official Twitter handle of Redeemed Christian Church of God and accredited to Pastor Enoch Adeboye has been with fierce resistance from church members as well as other Nigerians.

The prayer reads;

"Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year’, has set Nigerian Twitter space fire".

So many many Nigerians has reacted to the prayer tweet but singer eLDee and OAP Daddy Freeze reactions stood out. See their tweets below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-eldee-reacts-to-rccg.html

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by GordonAJ: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Aikayy:
Don't mind him. He would rather pray for them and ask if they can donate 1 billion each. May God have mercy on Nigerian pastors.

And the gullible followers
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by saintmark88(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
UzomaFC:

Wise man God bless U,
as U insult me so will ppl insult U all the rest of life n if U re father like me, so ll children insult U n ur generations shall be called insult so that next time U ll knw how to talk to ppl cos not all persons are ordinary.

Manufactured nonsense!!!!!...............u r less than ordinary, u have no substance.....now u r an hindrance to my success, an enemy, but not like ur pastors, I refuse to curse u...rather I bless u and ask that God forgive you
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by dannysturm1433: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Whatsapp Me for details 08109752563

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by deafeyez: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Seahawk:
Nigerian pastors are the biggest scam artistes in the world. They sow distrust in families and make you enemies you didn’t even know you had. Then they start milking you dry because you have alienated all the people that could have given you sound advice. that’s what makes them so successful. Bloody scum

When u say Nigerian pastors then I see you revolve ur activities around Nigeria.
The prayer is straight and doesn't need interpretation.
Any prayers you don't like you don't accept. No pastor forces anything on you.
I had a friend a bad revelation was given and he warned the person never to try it again.
A pastor telling what u know is wrong n u do it makes u the fool.
Even when we read, we make judgements
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
BIGTinfotech:
Absolutely nothing wrong with that prayer.

"...suffer not a witch to live"

MFM members are used to praying such prayers, no one has complained or said anything.

Freeze is really pushing His luck too far. Perhaps He's enjoying to cheap popularity.

Bros.. All nah scam.
Most Nigerians have been brought up to believe if any misfortune befalls them, Nah some body dey do am. And these men of God are taking advantage of this.. It's called brainwashing.

We are our problem.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by bornolowu(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
JON01:
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo
this type of prayer makes you doubt some pastors because you re ignorant of what the bible says,well that's if you re a christian . Exodus 22vs18
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by alen4smith(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.
but i can assure you that this prayer does not have root in sound christian doctrine.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by PeacenLove2: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hedonistically:
I agree with Adeboye this one time.

I would be extremely sad if anyone wishes me bad for bad belle sake and yet breathes the air of life for an extra second.

Die die die mo'fuckers die!

And let me die if I wish anyone bad too. Fair enough.

Death is kind of a harsh penalty, don't you think? Even an eye for an eye rule, if they block you, you could block them back maybe. Or for believers, even if you cannot keep praying for their repentance, why not just pray and trust God to keep you safe from their illwill? This is a sign that one does not even trust God's protection. Let's not forget we are all God's children and no one is special. Pray to a father for the death of one of his children even if he is very bad, where do you think you stand yourself?

Yes, sometimes we get tired, angry, suspicious even and we can lash out even during Prayer sessions but it would be nice to have people around who remind us to keep the faith by embracing love and trusting in our God to deliver us. Let somebody die? Like we have the power to give life? Please no. God help us all.

Funny enough, some people even block others unintentionally like if your boss doesn't resign, you cannot get his position, like a relative still lives in the house that you could occupy only when he dies .... and so on. Pls let's choose our prayers carefully. Prayers and curses nor get exclusive list. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by okwusdidi: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
I don't understand this kind of prayer.If God were to answer this prayer then all our politicians would be dead by now.Nigerians your problem is bad leadership stop listening to this conmen who call themselves pastors.God said I do not delight in the death of a sinner.He also said seek ye first the kingdom of God.....If God were to go on a killing spree who would remain....We would all be dead.Nna menh there is serious problem in this country sha.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Barristter07: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
subcbouy:
So you don't know? He can kill and make alive. He killed first born of Egyptians and pharaoh in the sea. Don't wait for your enemy to kill like Fulani, kill them all with prayer, not by physical battle. Enemies shall kill themselves.

This was your post , Which was in response to a Lady who said some people prayed like God is an assassin.

To which you replied Yes by your post above

Who is an Assassin:

According to URBAN DICTIONARY: " Assassin
A person whose assignment is to kill. Typically, the person is paid to do the job well.

An Assassin doesn't care if the other party is guilty or not so far he has been paid . Therefore very wrong to Compare Almighty God to such

Now Back to the Bolded aspect of your post by " Kill them all with prayer " , This is a typical prayer like that of the RccG pastor where he said Enemies that didn't repent Will not see next year . which was what I meant by DICTATING to God the punishment he should use As if Man is wiser than he is.

Which was why I asked you: From your post above , was it the Israelites that dictated to God the kind of punishment he should bestow on Pharaoh ? (*#)
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by rhektor(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
NPComplete:

You have not made a single sense. You just wanted to register ur stupidity I guess. You have been noticed.

I have asked a question but all you could do is make stupid comment that has nothing to do with the question spare me your silly mention please
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Pataricatering(f): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
That you are using degree to push wheelbarrow is a function of the bad economy not your relatives ! Jobs are created by demand and supply not Jesus ! Do yiu think people in strong , diverse economies hold vigil before they find work ? No , they don’t
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:
As for me my prayer will not change: any man, woman or spiritual entity that does not want me to walk this earth in peace, that does not want me to amount to anything in life, sudden death and destruction should locate them before 2017 runs out!!

Is it not better for them to live and see what you become? Or is success not the best revenge?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by olawamide042(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Anybody blocking my way to greatness, will DIE by fire....can i get a sound amen...
Let somebody shout Hallelujah............
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
JON01:
he can't since he too dey share from it
come to Ifewara and see what this man did with pples money
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Bhol28: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Amen Ijmn.They will DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ezigbonmadu: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
CHARLOE:

Y don't u pray that prayer against corrupt politicians, kidnappers, armed robbers etc or are u one of dem? Mumu sheeple!

Of cause I pray against all those you just mentioned. But more importantly, I pray against anybody blocking my way. They will all die by fire! If they don't repent. Are you blocking people's way? Then prepare to die by fire if they follow you with this prayer

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by donbenie(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hedonistically:
I agree with Adeboye this one time.

I would be extremely sad if anyone wishes me bad for bad belle sake and yet breathes the air of life for an extra second.

Die die die mo'fuckers die!

And let me die if I wish anyone bad too. Fair enough.
The whole world does not have to LOVE you nor is it a prerequisite for them to wish you well,that doesn't mean you have to wish them death..
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by uyigideon(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:
Abeg make they block my way, I don't have money to bury any relatives now.
Amen to your prayer.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by delexy123: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Barristter07:

Okito

You make me laugh Sir , Since when has churches embarked on such prayers against corrupt politician's . Probably I estimated Year 2001 , Nevertheless the same corrupt politicians are still ruling the same country isn't it ? I expect you to calculate the estimated Year 2001 till 2017 , And ask yourself if such prayers has been answered, If it hasn't unravel why God Almighty Didn't answer such prayer. Do this task, and discover the truth yourself

If God Almighty is to liberate man from suffering, its not his duty to dictate how God should punish his enemies

For a test, You can show me where David Prayed to see Saul dead in your Bible .
Hmmn... You are such a genius that you have answered the question you raised in your first paragraph with your last paragraph.
Mind you....You need to know the difference between spiritual enemies in high presence who have sworn to the Devil and death to wreck havoc And an ignorant man who doe's know he is been used by the Devil
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by iamjavadem(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
And some how you should now hold your family members responsible? You are a slowpoke.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MizJanet(f): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
victorazyvictor:

If you have pity on someone that will like to kill you ME I dont.
I thought u guys wanna go to heaven ? cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by tejpot(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
DWJOBScom:
WELL I still have a lot of reservation on Fire for Fire miracle church sorry i mean Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries
If you review the prayers critically, MFM is actually praying against principalities and powers, commanding them to die which is not against the biblical doctrine that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in highest places. But cursing individuals and relatives is unchristian and against Christ's teachings of love.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyb:

Is it not better for them to live and see what you become? Or is success not the best revenge?
They should live and continue haunting me?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MakeADifference: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
It is each person that will determine their own doctrine. Within sound biblical doctrine you find God declaring as cursed people who curse His own.

Within sound biblical doctrine you would find prophets who bring fire down to consume adversaries.

Jesus took the mess of his adversaries not because He was powerless but rather because that was the way it was written.

Except it is written (in scriptures) that you will die in the hands of your enemy and you accept that as your fate ad choose not to appeal like Hezekiah, that prayer is sound biblical doctrine.

alen4smith:
but i can assure you that this prayer does not have root in sound christian doctrine.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MizJanet(f): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Funniest thread ever , So this church people don't want to go to heaven ehn ? they see someone that will make the Going home easier since there is no place like home , they scream death on the person .

grin grin grin Nobody wan go heaven oooo
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by subcbouy: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Barristter07:

This was your post , Which was in response to a Lady who said some people prayed like God is an assassin.

To which you replied Yes by your post above

Who is an Assassin:

According to URBAN DICTIONARY: " Assassin
A person whose assignment is to kill. Typically, the person is paid to do the job well.

An Assassin doesn't care if the other party is guilty or not so far he has been paid . Therefore very wrong to Compare Almighty God to such

Now Back to the Bolded aspect of your post by " Kill them all with prayer " , This is a typical prayer like that of the RccG pastor where he said Enemies that didn't repent Will not see next year . which was what I meant by DICTATING to God the punishment he should use As if Man is wiser than he is.

Which was why I asked you: From your post above , was it the Israelites that dictated to God the kind of punishment he should bestow on Pharaoh ? (*#)
You need to understand that the prayers are not of the flesh but of the spirit. When you pray, you make petition or supplication. Now, in this context, you are not dictating but making petition to avenger. The holy book said: "for the weapons of our battle are not canal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds" He went further, "..ask of me in the day of trouble, I will show you great snd mighty you never have known". Ironically, most of the battles are unseen, and enemies that fight hid in the dark to actualize their heinous activities. So, you fight them with your potent weapons, which have foundation in the word of God.

Don't be deceived by the word: "Assasin" as being a word that you have to bribe someone to kill for you. The keyword you should note is kill. God can kill n make alive, of which, satan can only kill but can not make alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.