Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (83415 Views)

Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by aleniboro(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good thing is happening in Nigeria and to Nigerian through Social Media. Whether for or against, people are discussing their issues and futures. The real truth will soon be out. Brainwashers will be exposed and revolution will emerge be of in Religion, Politics or Economic. It is a good thing!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

They should live and continue haunting me?

Are you not anointed and covered with blood?

How you people dey sing am - 'powerless power'

If God be for me who can be against me?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MakeADifference: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Paul who cursed a man who wanted to buy the Holy Ghost was also unchristian.

God who cursed those who curse his covenant man was unchristian....

tejpot:

If you review the prayers critically, MFM is actually praying against principalities and powers, commanding them to die which is not against the biblical doctrine that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in highest places. But cursing individuals and relatives is unchristian and against Christ's teachings of love.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by FemiAdeboye(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=morereb10 post=63121703]The prayer tweeted via the official Twitter handle of Redeemed Christian Church of God and accredited to Pastor Enoch Adeboye has been with fierce resistance from church members as well as other Nigerians.

What is wrong in the prayer point? The bible says in Exodus 22:18" Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." The grace of repentance was even given to them! That's grace!
Leave men of God alone, God knows the best way to deal with them.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Treasure17(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
I'm not trying to defend baba adeboye assertion but I guess he is talking from spiritual angle and not necessarily physical. Even the death does not mean physical . Death in this case could me stop or cease from functioning. They must die by fire

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by hadow(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
faorex:
I thought the Bible taught us to pray for our enemies and forgive them ..

Why is pastor saying otherwise?

do u remember d story of Ananias and saphira, what if the story of elymas I hope this answers your questions
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by uyigideon(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
God never created any body to suffer or die young, it is cause by the devil and it agents.
If you don't fight back they will kill you before you time.
If you read what he said, you will see a condition there, "if they don't repent" if my enemies refuse to repent they will not see next year as well. Amen!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by emmabugy1994: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lol...u guys are funny, strategy to draw traffic to their blog, in life, be it Good or bad, not everyone will definitely agree to an opinion, so therefore, if this so called daddy freeze chooses not agree, its not a big deal, Dats his opinion, I got mine...
I don't second to pipo who read bible half way and wanna brag about wat deyve read or put it practice via any means...
The message was clearly statement,
If they dnt repent.... So I see nothing controversial there, I cud remember vividly earlier in the year wen baba said that there would an epidemic breakout, before the prophecy came through, the so called daddy freeze guy said so many nonsense about the prophecy, no too long monkey struck, after Dat he kept his mouth shut.... Thank God its has been resolved, I geuss that happened by Chance too?...
You can criticise pastors, but nt certainly daddy g.o... Because u can't teacher him the word....if now education, he has attained the highest height, and not until you get hit by predicaments, you wouldn't believe somethings were true. Just my opinion, just like daddy freeze expressed his...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MizJanet(f): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Stingman: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.

When will the pastor say the same to politicians who are worse...
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MizJanet(f): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ola514:
who cares about what baba freeze and eldee thinks!

any one wishing me and my family evil!
whom ever have said , that me and my family will not see 2018,
be it anyone,
will diiieeeee before the year runs out.

This just prove nobody wants to die , the whole I wanna go to heaven thing is all in your head . in reality , You will love to spend if possible 200 years on earth
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Clinton207: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
People should learn to read in between lines before spewing trash.. There is a condition attached "if you refuse to repent " even the scripture in Romans 6:1 says " what shall we say then, shall ye continue in sin that grace may abound?" Verse 2 reacted by saying " God forbid"

More so I don't think most of these person have ever been under the spell of the wicked, then they would have said a big Amen to that prayer.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by GreatrAnalyst: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
The same Bible says that God kills and makes alive in 1Sam. 2.
His acts are double-edged.
If your life is so great and enviable, I believe you will naturally have some enemies wishing you die. Some may even vow not to 'eat' until you have died like they did for Paul in Acts.
In that case it may be left for you to dance to their tunes or choose to live.
That you are Christians doesn't mean God won't stand to judge even with death those opposing you if necessary, if and and only if your life too is fulfilling His purpose and pleasing to Him.
Same Paul who wrote about love in 1Cor. 13 also asked God to 'repay' Alexander the metalworker for opposing and hurting him. (That 'repay' can be anything I think) Why didn't he pray that God should forgive Alexander? Didn't Paul understand forgiveness or have love again?

As for Freeze, he is fighting hard to be relevant. He is appealing to those who wouldn't mind his views just to appear 'holy'. Any dummy can use SM to garner fake appeal. Do you need to die on top of what someone said because you don't agree with him. His sense might return when he learns to tame his outburst. Being outspoken is not being sensible.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Some Christians be praying to God as if he is an assassin

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Funniest post ive seen in long time grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Taduma1(f): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
I wonder how some human dey reason, you na never go CAC crusade before and see how people dey pray for dem enemy, I pity dis so call daddy wave cause the rate at which he has been handling ADEBOYE ISSUES FORGETTING HIS AN ANOINTED ONE DEY FEAR ME FOR HIM FUTURE

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Taduma1(f): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
You na never see mama wey dey do her own daughter, baba wey dey do him own son, elder one wey dey use him younger one's glory, if Den no repent and suffering don tired you,I beg which kind prayer you go pray

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by subcbouy: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stingman:

When will the pastor say the same to politicians who are worse...
Are the politicians blocking your success in life?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by manikspears: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Amen! Every evil doer must die.stupid wicked souls go dey do bad but they don't want to see God's anger,ko le werk.evil doer's shall fall I'm Jesus name.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Walelavender(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Better PRAY before you become a PREY. Underestimate destiny destroyers at your own peril.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by toye440: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
y worry if u r not guilty. But he said if they don't repent. Abeg frz and LD make una wish una neighbors well.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Walelavender(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
GreatrAnalyst:
The same Bible says that God kills and makes alive in 1Sam. 2.
His acts are double-edged.
If your life is so great and enviable, I believe you will naturally have some enemies wishing you die. Some may even vow not to 'eat' until you have died like they did for Paul in Acts.
In that case it may be left for you to dance to their tunes or choose to live.
That you are Christians doesn't mean God won't stand to judge even with death those opposing you if necessary, if and and only if your life too is fulfilling His purpose and pleasing to Him.
Same Paul who wrote about love in 1Cor. 13 also asked God to 'repay' Alexander the metalworker for opposing and hurting him. (That 'repay' can be anything I think) Why didn't he pray that God should forgive Alexander? Didn't Paul understand forgiveness or have love again?

As for Freeze, he is fighting hard to be relevant. He is appealing to those who wouldn't mind his views just to appear 'holy'. Any dummy can use SM to garner fake appeal. Do you need to die on top of what someone said because you don't agree with him. His sense might return when he learns to tame his outburst. Being outspoken is not being sensible.
You made a whole lot of sense!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Etuagievin(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
If we love our neighbors as the bible recommends we won't be praying this way. We are suppose to ask God to touch their hearts to repent. When Christ was being nailed he asked God to forgive those that impailed him.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by subcbouy: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Taduma1:
You na never see mama wey dey do her own daughter, baba wey dey do him own son, elder one wey dey use him younger one's glory, if Den no repent and suffering don tired you,I beg which kind prayer you go pray
hahaha you no se devil no de laff. If you laff wit ya enemy, no wahala. But if you wan take ya rightfully position, sendem where de bilong.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by 86bee(f): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hedonistically:
I agree with Adeboye this one time.

I would be extremely sad if anyone wishes me bad for bad belle sake and yet breathes the air of life for an extra second.

Die die die mo'fuckers die!

And let me die if I wish anyone bad too. Fair enough.
hope u know u might be blocking someone's way unintensionally. n do u still want to die even at dt.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by davillian(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
daramolanas1:
becareful what u wish your self son!
Ok daddy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by davillian(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
uyigideon:
Amen to your prayer.
Ans amen to ur prayers and leave me ans mine. Thank u
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by subcbouy: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Etuagievin:
If we love our neighbors as the bible recommends we won't be praying this way. We are suppose to ask God to touch their hearts to repent. When Christ was being nailed he asked God to forgive those that impailed him.
There are two nature in life, the physical nature and spiritual nature. Enemy pretends to love you in physical nature but device wicked nature in the spirit. You also should put on "violent" nature in the spirit thru prayer and show them love in the physical. You turn their physical hate to your spiritual hate. That's just the secret of spiritual conflict

The death of Jesus on the cross was physical conflict motivated in the spirit. We are talking of spiritual conflict hiding in physically motivated. These are two different things.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by kechywillz(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
If fridge or whatever he calls himself is a bad belle blocking anyone's success in his family,let him not see the end of the year, nonsense! whats wrong with that albino self?? angry
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by eunisam: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
JON01:
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo

I wanted to give you 2000000000000 likes but nairaland restricted me

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Sinof(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Seahawk:
Nigerian pastors are the biggest scam artistes in the world. They sow distrust in families and make you enemies you didn’t even know you had. Then they start milking you dry because you have alienated all the people that could have given you sound advice. that’s what makes them so successful. Bloody scum
U R So On Point. Majority Of Our Christians R So Gullible... Always Trying 2 Be More Religious Than The Europeans That Brought The Religion 2 Us.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ponziponzi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
livinbygrace:

You mean responsibility,for children of a family to graduate with good grades and all children remain Jobless and useless till the grow old?Pray you don't encounter such experience ,else you will be the first to shout it louder than your voice.House wickedness real and it's happening life .They must die by fire

There are only few jobs available in Nigeria, good grades are not enough for you to land a job cause it is competive. Teach those children to develop the requiste skills or better still innovate or start something on their own. Stop attributing people’s failure to enemies, they have to take responsibilities. I have seen families divided because of these beliefs, children don’t speak to their parents cause they have been told they are responsible for their failures. The moment you recognise your failure and your short comings that’s when you begin to solve them. Africa arise and stop foolish thinking.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Jethrolite(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
JON01:
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo
Who told you politicians are the problem of this country? You need to look deeper, they are just a symptom of the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.