Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 (53204 Views)

PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by namdo(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Nice. I hope they would not allow Atiku as presidential candidate. We need a credible presidential candidate otherwise Buhari will continue our sufferings till 2023.
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by Spuggie: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Dottune:
It is exactly the same with "The Unity List" that was posted here yesterday on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4224288/allegations-manipulation-pdp-convention-unity, long before the elections were over. No difference at all.

If only APshit and President Buhari had a unity list for all their political appointments, they won't have half of the problem they have now.

Say no to a dullard as president.
Say no to lying information minister.
Say no to a promise and fail party.

Welcome to the reborn PDP.
CHANGE THE CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by siraj1402(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
All I can see from this list is that Igbo can not be president till 2032. Write it down.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by Donald50: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
fineyemi:
We need young vibrant intellectual knowledgeable eloquent, intelligent, Goldy (Christian to be precise) man as president. If PDP can provide that, I will gladly vote for PDP. We don't need old cargos. Enough is Enough
: We can still find people of the above mentioned qualities amongst other religion...like Muslim..,,,

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by valkingsley(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
First phase done and dusted, let's hope they have someone better than Atiku for 2019
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by castrol180(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
The convention is already in the pocket of some few governors, PDP is not ready for 2019, Buhari has no contender...
-Chief Raymon Dokpesi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
thesolutions:
The list is a prove that Atiku is the Presidential candidate.

APC can't play this league.

It is either you are myopic or delusional
I pity what tecno phone will cause in the future. When Atiku' s candidate was floored as the chairman? You are still here yearning rubbish
!

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by boringnigerian: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
fineyemi:
We need young vibrant intellectual knowledgeable eloquent, intelligent, Goldy (Christian to be precise) man as president. If PDP can provide that, I will gladly vote for PDP. We don't need old cargos. Enough is Enough

What are the chances that either PDP or APC would produce such a person.
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Apc and buhari will be extremely happy with this
specifically apc in northwest and southwest
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
captainbell:
isn't it funny that the same people on the unity list before the election actually won the various post after election, this shows that the election is for formality sake, the election result was already out before the election even commences. this is not an election, but a selection. With this its shows PDP are still far from been a better alternative to APC. Irregularities and imposition still reign supreme among them. PDP will never win the presidential election come 2019.
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by namdo(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
PDP can source a reliable new face as presidential candidate. That is a way to give a new hope and redeem the image of the party in the heart of many Nigerians.
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by duduade: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
captainbell:
isn't it funny that the same people on the unity list before the election actually won the various post after election, this shows that the election is for formality sake, the election result was already out before the election even commences. this is not an election, but a selection. With this its shows PDP are still far from been a better alternative to APC. Irregularities and imposition still reign supreme among them. PDP will never win the presidential election come 2019.

Gbam... Gbammer... Gbammest
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by bkool7(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
siraj1402:
All I can see from this list is that Igbo can not be president till 2032. Write it down.

Exactly !

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by greggng: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
It is shocking and at the same time an injury to a wound that same party that destroyed us is attempting to come back. To do what?

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by micflo28(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
People unfairly discredit PDP because of Jonathan, my Muslim brothers should know that Jonathan came in by circumstance of death of yar'adua. PDP remains the only true Democratic party. Fuel price under pdp never rose above 100, but currently at 145 they are still considering an increment. Price of electricity doubled yet no power supply. We had just book haram which was becoming a thing of the past, but now we have our hands full with Fulani herdsmen, ipob wahala, book haram. We honestly need to calm this raging storm APC has brought. Untold hardship. Please tell a brother, tell a sister let us put hands together and end the tyranny of this anti-massists please. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by Typewriter(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Where is the south-south and south-east in PDP
Hausa still in charge and south-west is always favored.
Sorry fake democracy in Nigeria all are IBB stooge
Obj pls pass your comments TY Danjuma how far all government na ur bread and butter sha!

Until we have individual candidacy in our democratic constitution and chief justices, Auditor General and their corresponding ministers elected by their councils our democracy is all but truly fake!
Give true independence to
1 Chief Judges of all state and federal courts
2. Accountant generals @ state and federal levels
3. Independent candidates @ state and federal elections
4. People right to referendums
5. Clear independence of state and local government
6. True freedom of speech
7. Open ballot elections
8. Easy access to information on govt. funded projects

Look at Trump can't meddle with his probe with the fbi
Or a court injunction to stop it!

Africa learn right.
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Seriously, ATIKU has got to change the country for Better, he's decamped at the right time!
ATIKU we know 2019

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by nastynic(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Yeah! Yeah! Blah! Blah! ........i look at The Comodity called Nigerian Politics and all i see is Rotten Goods!!!! *goes back to reading*
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by jumobi1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
dvee2:

The youngest governor in Nigeria today is kogi state governor, the worse governor, he is a failure of monumental proportion. So my friend, its not by age.

He isn’t a failure because he is young. He is a failure because he is a failure. We don’t need young but we don’t need Buhari old. We need modern, intellectual and open minded. It’ll be tough for a non/corrupt Nigerian to be a party contender. The investors and godfathers won’t agree.

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by Mysselff2: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
elgramz:
The unity list was elected as the new PDP exco. The governors have taken over the party. GEJ and Babangida have lost out. It invariably means that the governors will determine who the next Presidential candidate of the party will be

Why do you think so ?? Did either of them tell you they preferred a different chairman ?? Rather they allowed the aspirants woo the delegates by themselves.If anything most of the elected officers on the list a core and die hard GEJ loyalists like Total, and Col Akobundu.The only core loyalist that didn't make it was Nenadi Usman for national secretary and if you think she will not be accommodated then you got it all wrong.Infact the governors that are pulling the strings in PDP now are majorly GEJ guys (Wike,Okowa especially and to an extent Fayose).

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
micflo28:
People unfairly discredit PDP because of Jonathan, my Muslim brothers should know that Jonathan came in by circumstance of death of yar'adua. PDP remains the only true Democratic party. Fuel price under pdp never rose above 100, but currently at 145 they are still considering an increment. Price of electricity doubled yet no power supply. We had just book haram which was becoming a thing of the past, but now we have our hands full with Fulani herdsmen, ipob wahala, book haram. We honestly need to calm this raging storm APC has brought. Untold hardship. Please tell a brother, tell a sister let us put hands together and end the tyranny of this anti-massists please. God bless you all.
Imagine, trying to blame the same Muslims that voted for Jonathan massively back in 2011.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by jrusky(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pls seen this listen for goodness sake why are SE rejoicing pls rejoicing about what can't my people read the list?

And some jobless ones already attacking SW but all I can see North and SW names all over the list. I'm not being critical of this in fact I love the list but telling my people to always read before making comment and start abusing other tribe. Oh sorry my people are waiting for fake VP slot ok nah soon IPOOH will start just watch them in their confusion.

All I care for is Buhari and apc must go down anyhow anyway.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by hamzyluv(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
micflo28:
with your comments I knew your type already. . . can't you just explained vividly to us about the crude oil price during Gej and now under Buhari . someone sold at minimum of 86 to maximum of 120 dollars per barrel.. And another sold 28 dollars per barrel for good 3 months ( January - march 2015 ), still 40 - 45 from April 2015 till now . ... You are here splitting thrash and vomiting hatred about one religion .... PDP you called a true party ruled for good 16 years , yet the party failed to build just a toothpick company for the whole nation , The party that was handed over 6, 000 megawatts of electricity to in 1999 and handed same in 2015 . . .

Garara here my Bros
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by gaskiyamagana: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
captainbell:
Impunity and PDP is 6 & 9. Unity List and result of election in the convention is instructive enough for the wise Nigeria the type govt PDP was in their 16 and the type to expect if power is return to the party. It is for sure PDP will never taste president in this country again, even after PMB complete his two terms in 2023.
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by samblaks(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
nghubs1:
The Peoples Democratic party (PDP) elected its national executives during the National Convention held at Eagles square Abuja.

According to NGHUBS.COM Uche Secondus emerged victorious as the National chairman of the party while Ibrahim Tsauri emerged the National Secretary of the party.

Kola Ologbondiyan and Hon. Diyan Odeyemi emerged the Publicity Secretary and Deputy Publicity Secretary respectively.

See full list below
Quote and unquote, PDP has atleat organized a very successful National Convention. While the ruling APC has not deemed it fit to organize one since their reign in power. What an irony.
http://nghubs.info/full-list-of-elected-pdp-officers/
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by Danladi7: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
jrusky:
Pls seen this listen for goodness sake why are SE rejoicing pls rejoicing about what can't my people read the list?

And some jobless ones already attacking SW but all I can see North and SW names all over the list. I'm not being critical of this in fact I love the list but telling my people to always read before making comment and start abusing other tribe. Oh sorry my people are waiting for fake VP slot ok nah soon IPOOH will start just watch them in their confusion.

All I care for is Buhari and apc must go down anyhow anyway.
The same way they are rejoicing over trump directive on Jerusalem that doesn't even favour the Christians!

Even the pope have condemned it.

I'm sorry,Igbo people should stop being emotional.They are mocking southwest just because SW lost chairmanship post whereas the whole list favours SW than both SE/SS.
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by proffc: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
That is to say - say you tall no make you a Man.....

dvee2:

The youngest governor in Nigeria today is kogi state governor, the worse governor, he is a failure of monumental proportion. So my friend, its not by age.
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by noruwasman(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
elgramz:
The unity list was elected as the new PDP exco. The governors have taken over the party. GEJ and Babangida have lost out. It invariably means that the governors will determine who the next Presidential candidate of the party will be

you just quote my mind bro, to think that PDP will produce the next sect of leaders Nigerians want will be dearm that will never see reality

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by micflo28(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
hamzyluv:
with your comments I knew your type already. . . can't you just explained vividly to us about the crude oil price during Gej and now under Buhari . someone sold at minimum of 86 to maximum of 120 dollars per barrel.. And another sold 28 dollars per barrel for good 3 months ( January - march 2015 ), still 40 - 45 from April 2015 till now . ... You are here splitting thrash and vomiting hatred about one religion .... PDP you called a true party ruled for good 16 years , yet the party failed to build just a toothpick company for the whole nation , The party that was handed over 6, 000 megawatts of electricity to in 1999 and handed same in 2015 . . .

Garara here my Bros

I hope you will agree with me that all you have mentioned as the actions of the current administration has not translated into true indices of growth and development which of particular concern is the economy. Be fair to yourself for once, we are not better off now.
Re: Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 by BagWay: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
no other party outside pdp and apc
we are trapped for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) / Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident / Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.