Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos (15234 Views)

She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October / See What I Bought For My Friend This Christmas - Photos / What Do You Plan To Get For Your Boy Friend/girl Friend This Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by pedrilo: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wetin dey do some people sef?
Mental illness don fall on you.
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lolzzz, its too late to fail. Amen. grin.

Gerararar here mehn.
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin Nairalanders love you.

They want to kill me sad
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

They want to kill me sad
They can't kill you dear. I've learnt a lot from you, nothing gets to you. Haters are always there to hate but its too late to failgrin

3 Likes

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
But Lalasticlala thinks otherwise sad
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
They can't kill you dear. I've learnt a lot from you, nothing gets to you. Haters are always there to hate but its too late to failgrin
Lol
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Lol
You try for the food but tomatoes and too much.
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
You try for the food but tomatoes and too much.
She wanted 3eggs and much tomatoes so I did just that ..

I tried even if some guys here talk down on the food .. I'm a man I don't belong to the kitchen like women. undecided
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

She wanted 3eggs and much tomatoes so I did just that ..

I tried even if some guys here talk down on the food .. I'm a man I don't belong to the kitchen like women. undecided
Lol, who said you don't belong to the kitchen? grin the kitchen is for everybody. You tried

2 Likes

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, who said you don't belong to the kitchen? grin the kitchen is for everybody. You tried

I'm sorry but kitchen is for women
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

I'm sorry but kitchen is for women
Seriously, the kitchen is for everybody member of the family. You better learn how to cook now. It's very annoying when a man can't cook, there are times the woman want to rest from cooking and the man can't boil common rice. If I'm travelling I have to stock the freezer with different food. He'll still burn my food warmer. I was mad last time and asked him to replace it. Bros go and learn how to cook.

1 Like

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Seriously, the kitchen is for everybody member of the family. You better learn how to cook now. It's very annoying when a man can't cook, there are times the woman want to rest from cooking and the man can't boil common rice. If I'm travelling I have to stock the freezer with different food. He'll still burn my food warmer. I was mad last time and asked him to replace it. Bros go and learn how to cook.

Sorry about that .. lol

But growing up , mom didn't allow us (boys) get close to the kitchen except my only darling sister
Probably because men shouldn't be seen in the kitchen grin

I started learning how to cook months after I started living alone at 19
... I tried to cook stew sometimes but it ended up tasting like piss.

But my girlfriend is gonna teach me how to cook now incase she's not around or not feeling too well ..
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Sorry about that .. lol

But growing up , mom didn't allow us (boys) get close to the kitchen except my only darling sister
Probably because men shouldn't be seen in the kitchen grin

I started learning how to cook months after I started living alone at 19
... I tried to cook stew sometimes but it ended up tasting like piss.

But my girlfriend is gonna teach me how to cook now incase she's not around or not feeling too well ..

Lol, stew is easy to prepare nagrin allow the tin tomatoes to boil very well. You no serious, go YouTube watch videos on how to cook
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, stew is easy to prepare nagrin allow the tin tomatoes to boil very well. You no serious, go YouTube watch videos on how to cook

Well it's easy for you because you're a woman ..

I'm a MAN

Nobody go crucify me if food wey I cook no sweet . grin
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Well it's easy for you because you're a woman ..

I'm a MAN

Nobody go crucify me if food wey I cook no sweet . grin
Even as a woman there are times you prepare tasteless foodgrin so don't flog yourself. Fold your balls go learn how to cook
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Even as a woman there are times you prepare tasteless foodgrin so don't flog yourself. Fold your balls go learn how to cook
Please how do I fold my balls ?

cheesy grin
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Please how do I fold my balls ?

cheesy grin
Lol, you tell megrin
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by crackhouse(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Enoma222:
_she_don_dey_like_you
Na so I see am here oo. Women sha. They like enjoyment pass anything.
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, you tell megrin
You don spoil finish o cheesy
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Moblord(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Bloody single, u should have shown her pic. why are you eating alone?
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

You don spoil finish o cheesy
Na you want spoil me nowgrin you wey spoil teytey
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by stefanweeks: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
U gave a sick person that?

You get mind o

1 Like

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Moblord:
Bloody single, u should have shown her pic. why are you eating alone?
Done that so many times here

But this one I won't be showing her face like I did in the past with my past ex(s)
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by crackhouse(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin Nairalanders love you.
Safiaa:
Whats your name? Tell me I want to know
Safiaa:
airforce I cant lie to you. I love you but that egg is disgusting. Too much oil and you didn't chop the tomatoes properly. The egg doesn't even look fried. So sorry.
Lillyane:
Airforce1! Airforce1 Airforce1,how many times did I call you?
humeeh:
Jesssuuu!!! Na only tomatoes she wanto eat?? shocked

Airforce1 u can choose any of these girls.
They are loving u already. u don't need to be told so man up bro.
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na you want spoil me nowgrin you wey spoil teytey

I'm still a virgin

Never had before

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
crackhouse:

Airforce1 u can choose any of these girls.
They are loving u already.
Crackhouse, how that one take be love?
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by SINZ: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
What's with the toothpicks? Is she supposed to pick the bread and egg out of her teeth or wah? grin

5 Likes

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
stefanweeks:
U gave a sick person that?

You get mind o
She's getting better now and I'm so happy

Thanks for stopping by.
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

I'm still a virgin

Never had before
You wey dey change girlfriends every minutegrin
I think I go create cooking thread for the guys here. Make una show us una cooking skills
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by crackhouse(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Crackhouse, how that one take be love?

tell me u are not falling already. The dude is cool and caring too.
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
You wey dey change girlfriends every minutegrin
I think I go create cooking thread for the guys here. Make una show us una cooking skills

I used to feel this way (photo below ) till I met my new babe

I just realised keeping so many girls is no enjoyment .

2 Likes

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
crackhouse:

tell me u are not falling already. The dude is cool and caring too.
Lol, he is like a younger brother. I like the way he handle online bullies, nothing more. Besides he is one cool guy you can chat with here. Most times I join him to derail his threads grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit / Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.