Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos (15228 Views)

She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October / See What I Bought For My Friend This Christmas - Photos / What Do You Plan To Get For Your Boy Friend/girl Friend This Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by DavidEsq(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

I'm not a boy
I AM A MAN

Recognize!

If their is no sin, their won't be forgiveness .
U mean "there"? Which kain sch u dey go sef?

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Mine baby
Mine ...
Who be baby

Okay, why you no help that guy wey beg you for money?
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Who be baby

Okay, why you no help that guy wey beg you for money?

Which guy ?
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by biacan(f): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hahahaha... He add salt to your indomie noodles gringrin
Hmmm Anty he just put three Maggi in one indomie......and as a guest in his house I was busy watching television....... I heard voices of his friends...... saying guy you're the baddest guy ever I thought they where praising his cooking skills not until when I taste the indomie he served me that was when I knew that it was a wrong journey
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
DavidEsq:

U mean "there"? Which kain sch u dey go sef?

The school fees we paid on you no waste .

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Hmmm Anty he just put three Maggi in one indomie......and as a guest in his house I was busy watching television....... I heard voices of his friends...... saying guy you're the baddest guy ever I thought they where praising his cooking skills not until when I taste the indomie he served me that was when I knew that it was a wrong journey

Hisses on you in every dialect of Nigeria .
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Which guy ?
The guy wey beg you 20k
biacan:
My brothers are good cooks. It annoys me as my man can't cook.
Na like 10 maggi him go put grin
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by biacan(f): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Hisses on you in every dialect of Nigeria .
Go learn how to cook
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by DavidEsq(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

The school fees we paid on you no waste .
Lol. Ah swear u no well grin
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by biacan(f): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
The guy wey beg you 20k My brothers are good cooks. It annoys me as my man can't cook. Na like 10 maggi him go put grin
Teach him nah
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Teach him nah
It will cost him egogrin is he ready to pay? grin
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
The guy wey beg you 20k

I didn't see the thread
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

I didn't see the thread
Thread wey you comment? Lie no fit you joor

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes I'm ready to pay

Just come to my house alone
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by biacan(f): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Anty you Don forget say nah your husband.....? Abeg teach am
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thread wey you comment? Lie no fit you joor
Alcohol influenced comment ...
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by biacan(f): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Yes I'm ready to pay

She is a married woman so please be polite when chatting with her
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Teach him nah
He is too busy grin
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:

Oh ..

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Liamzzybaba(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Is that supposed to be egg? Looks very disgusting.
he is living d life of bread and egg��
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by MatricNumber(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

chop knuckle
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
something tells me you're did kiss I love you alreadykiss
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Hahahaha... You no well asweargringrin
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Yes I'm ready to pay

mpia gi? angry
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hahahaha... You no well asweargringrin

Loool

Sometimes I just type for typing sake

Not like I mean it cheesy
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Loool

Sometimes I just type for typing sake

Not like I mean it cheesy
gringrin you for help that bros sha
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by crackhouse(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes, I use to be very emotional but when I see this guy been bashed right, left and center and he won't abuse or reply them. I admire that a lot
Nice
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by biacan(f): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
something tells me you're did kiss I love you alreadykiss
Thank you ma
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Thank you ma
Are you? Pls say yes. grin
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by biacan(f): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Anty I don't understand cheesy
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Anty I don't understand cheesy
pms
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by biacan(f): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit / God is good / What's Your Marital Status?