Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos (15270 Views)

She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October / See What I Bought For My Friend This Christmas - Photos / What Do You Plan To Get For Your Boy Friend/girl Friend This Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

I used to feel this way (photo below ) till I met my new babe

I just realised keeping so many girls is no enjoyment .
Baba do marrygrin according to Nairalanders E-money dey pay you wellgrin

Multiple partners is not even good for a young guy, you'll find it difficult to chose your bone of bone
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Biacan nice song you recommended, thanks cool
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by free2ryhme: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
He carried oracle sacrifice disguised as a Mai'shai grin grin grin

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
You enjoyed threesomes??
Airforce1:

I used to feel this way (photo below ) till I met my new babe

I just realised keeping so many girls is no enjoyment .
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Baba do marrygrin according to Nairalanders E-money dey pay you wellgrin

Multiple partners is not even good for a young guy, you'll find it difficult to chose your bone of bone

You know I've always wanted to be grand pa at 45 and so help me God , Amen .
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You enjoyed threesomes??
Tried it once and had like 6 peak milk that day .

I escaped those useless girls , them wan finish me.
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

You know I've always wanted to be grand pa at 45 and so help me God , Amen .
That's not possible, you're 29 alreadygrin
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
free2ryhme:
He carried oracle sacrifice disguised as a Mai'shai grin grin grin
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Leonyluiz(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
are you a fool.?? i think the sickness worrying your babe is lack of oil abi..?? thats why you pack oil full the egg?? kuku kill am
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by biacan(f): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Biacan nice song you recommended, thanks cool
You're always welcome Chief anytime any day

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's not possible, you're 29 alreadygrin

Well, I will see how to make it possible ... cheesy
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thank God for you, I have also reached my last bus stop I will marry next month cool
Airforce1:

Tried it once and had like 6 peak milk that day .

I escaped those useless girls , them wan finish me.
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by crackhouse(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, he is like a younger brother. I like the way he handle online bullies, nothing more. Besides he is one cool guy you can chat with here. Most times I join him to derail his threads grin
oh I see. u are married right?
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Leonyluiz:
are you a fool.?? i think the sickness worrying your babe is lack of oil abi..?? thats why you pack oil full the egg?? kuku kill am
You could still make your comment without been abusive .
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
It is never that deep
Leonyluiz:
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Thank God for you, I have also reached my last bus stop I will marry next month cool
You and evaberry an item?

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Yea we wanna get married as a surprise next month hopefully
Airforce1:

You and evaberry an item?
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by xale(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
[
quote author=Sheun001 post=63152507]

Even the orisas go reject that thing cheesy[/quote]

now this really crack the he'll up...

Abeg no burst person stomach
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Yea we wanna get married as a surprise next month hopefully
I believe in the power of positivity

Don't stop believing bro
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by biacan(f): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
AirForce1 better learn how to cook from Anty oyin so that when I come you'll specie up the kitchen with your skills
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
crackhouse:
oh I see. u are married right?
Yes, I use to be very emotional but when I see this guy been bashed right, left and center and he won't abuse or reply them. I admire that a lot
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Air Force better learn how to cook from Anty oyin so that when I come you'll specie up the kitchen with your skills
Hahahaha... He will add salt to your indomie noodles gringrin
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
It is to late to fail bro, thanks cool
Airforce1:

I believe in the power of positivity

Don't stop believing bro
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
[b]Air Force [/b]better learn how to cook from Anty oyin so that when I come you'll specie up the kitchen with your skills

Write my honourable name correctly
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
It is to late to fail bro, thanks cool
That's the spirit

I never still blow sha but I believe grin

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
He is a class act, I am his biggest fan
Oyindidi:
Yes, I use to be very emotional but when I see this guy been bashed right, left and center and he won't abuse or reply them. I admire that a lot
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by DavidEsq(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Can u imagine dis boy putting so much groundnut oil enof to try and whole, for just two eggs.
Besides, how u go dey wire woman u nev marry. Just look at this boy committing fornication.
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
He is a class act, I am his biggest fan
Chief Chief! Same here, the guy is really gentle

Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Sheun001(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
xale:
[ quote author=Sheun001 post=63152507]
Even the orisas go reject that thing cheesy
now this really crack the he'll up...
Abeg no burst person stomach
Lol wetin I do oh cheesy
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
DavidEsq:
Can u imagine dis boy putting so much groundnut oil enof to try and whole, for just two eggs.
Besides, how u go dey wire woman u nev marry. Just look at this boy committing fornication.

I'm not a boy
I AM A MAN

Recognize!

If their is no sin, their won't be forgiveness .
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1:

That's the spirit

I never still blow sha but I believe grin
That money you show us no be your own? tongue
Re: See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
That money you show us no be your own? tongue

Mine baby
Mine ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seun, When Is It Happening? / My Girl Just Increased In Weight And Boothy Size / See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit