Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. (32721 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mrdino(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
So I'm serving in this organization and ended up being friends with this guy, we seem to always have something to talk about as we both read books and share an interest in politics. We will go see movies, go watch football and sometimes go bowling too.
After a short time we discovered we sort of started growing feelings for each other, I have not been dating for a year but he is in a relationship.
Now we are both feeling bad because his girlfriend is really a nice girl, at least based on stuffs that i 've heard about her from him, but he claims he cant understand why he is this attracted to me too, said all he knows is he can just be himself around me without any fear or worries about what i think of him.
We are trying our best to keep away from each other but really this is over powering and its not working. Somehow he just finds himself at my place after work(i leave the office before him) till maybe 11pm most times even if his girlfriend is visiting.
Just thought to share with you all, please is there something else i can do.
I honestly don't want to come between him and his girlfriend but my feelings for him hasn't changed.
WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD I DO?
The truth about relationships is that you will almost always find/meet someone better (in one way or another) than your present partner/spouse. Those who stay in relationships do so out of the conviction that he/she (their partner /spouse) is the one for them. Inability to stay committed due to flimsy excuses like 'I fell in love with someone else' or 'I met someone better' shows that the person is still flirting around, lacks maturity, unreliable or irresponsible. If he dumps his girlfriend just because he met you, he will have no problem dumping you, when he's done with you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by heendrix(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
lovelygurl:
Hehehe, this is such a cool teeny love story grin.

But op such stories are only exciting in novels or Tv series. You're in love with someone with no self control whatsoever. He started "dating" you while he had a girlfriend? Lmao! Pleeeeeease, if he's a man of quality, he'd break up with his gf and then date you.

What makes you think he won't date a girl while dating you? You're funny but like I said a good love story nonetheless. Keep us up to date please grin

non sense......I actually suggest reading the topic only would have earned you more credit that this poo you'd type

meanwhile,

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
So I'm serving in this organization and ended up being friends with this guy, we seem to always have something to talk about as we both read books and share an interest in politics. We will go see movies, go watch football and sometimes go bowling too.
After a short time we discovered we sort of started growing feelings for each other, I have not been dating for a year but he is in a relationship.
Now we are both feeling bad because his girlfriend is really a nice girl, at least based on stuffs that i 've heard about her from him, but he claims he cant understand why he is this attracted to me too, said all he knows is he can just be himself around me without any fear or worries about what i think of him.
We are trying our best to keep away from each other but really this is over powering and its not working. Somehow he just finds himself at my place after work(i leave the office before him) till maybe 11pm most times even if his girlfriend is visiting.
I honestly don't want to come between him and his girlfriend but my feelings for him hasn't changed.
That's what the Nigerian girls always say(not all though).

You know exactly what you are doing. And for the guy? He's just a playboy.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by frozen70(f): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
learn to calm yourself down, remove your mind and tots from him. The truth is that you have been out of relationship for a while and he knows about it, you loves him and he does to you too despite that he has a steady relationship.
He still Ioves his girlfriend but if you give him chance he will love to go to bed with you and your body magic is demanding that from you.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Fkforyou(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
You guys can keep fvcking on a low key cool

If his girlfriend complains, tell her she is been insecure that you guys are just friends.. smiley

Trust me, it's the smartest move you'll ever make. wink

Why am I even explaining this to you? Aren't you a girl? Find a way to rationalize it joor... undecided
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
Really? to seek validation? like i don't know its wrong already or I'm not feeling bad enough as it is. Thanks anyway

Really? You still dey argue? Devil wan follow you garri ni? angry
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by fynex(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:

Stop the regular meeting and discussions
Someone can not somehow find themselves in your place, even a spirit decides where it wants to go...

You both are having feelings because you spend a lot of time together... Its normal

So caution yourselves and respect yourselves
Because when something else happens you both would start hating on yourselves....

NB: if I spend time with you that way you will surely develop feelings too....

Don't let your next story be.....and he somehow found himself on your bed and somehow it happened and somehow somehow it now somehow...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by vanhayor(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
See them asunder agents angry angry you wan spoil him peaceful relationship now abi make you come enter de give am headache OK oooo
Shut up jhor...if she really wants to spoil their relationship why would she post it here..
If u dont have anything to say just stfu
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
vanhayor:

Shut up jhor...if she really wants to spoil their relationship why would she post it here..

Why can't you state your opinion without insulting a fellow, grow up bro
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by makky555(f): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
You even went bowling... Oyinbo

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by wizdo333: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Do you have confidence issues? Do you often catch yourself playing the blame game? Are you knee-deep in the 'horde' mentality (also-known-as GROUPTHINK)? Do you wish to learn the simple tricks that can bring/keep you to/at the top of your game? Then come, my friend, with me on this blogsy adventure. http://baridilo..com/ or visit and like my facebook page www.facebook.com/young.wisdom.796
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by makky555(f): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
vanhayor:

She posted it here so it'll reach FP grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by rickyboss333: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
duchez:
That guy is probably just being carried away. When he gets a taste of the cherry, his eyes will clear up and he will run back to his gf.

...or stick with u even stronger

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Hexzyz(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
What if the two of you are meant to be and not with girlfriend. I am just saying, don't give up on your feelings.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by featheredwinter(f): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
FTrebirth:

learn to keep your legs close, loose girl.

And your own tongue is slackened beyond repair..Nzuzu
undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by featheredwinter(f): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
FTrebirth:

learn to keep your legs close, loose girl.

And your own tongue is slackened beyond repair.. Nzuzu
undecided
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by FTrebirth(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
featheredwinter:

undecided

piglet, did i mention your name in that post?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by featheredwinter(f): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
FTrebirth:
piglet, did i mention your name in that post?
Hey, you don't use words anyhow, especially when you can just shut up and walk away...

If I were you, I'll become desperate for common sense.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by FTrebirth(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
featheredwinter:

Hey, you don't use words anyhow, especially when you can just shut up and walk away...

If I were you, I'll become desperate for common sense.

you should have closed your loose legs mouth and ignored my post because i never quoted you in the first place.

if i were you, i'd mind how i jump so i don't land on the wrong dick.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by featheredwinter(f): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Errrrm... Madam poster, this is not a funny situation that you found yourself. It doesn't mean you are bad either. It's a plain sign that you are human.

Please don't toy with your emotions. I doubt you are aware of the complications that arise from this type of relationships.

As hard as it will be, consciously cut the time you spend with him, and like someone said earlier, the kind of things you tell him... Condition him in your heart!

Don't wait until you go deeper with him before you use your brain. At some point, this type of relationship becomes so intense that your sense of rational judgement will be totally lost. But please, don't let it get this bad.

Look into yourself, and follow the voice of reason.

If the guy is really yours, time will tell. Right now, you need to get a hold on your emotions before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by featheredwinter(f): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
FTrebirth:

you should have closed your loose legs mouth and ignored my post because i never quoted you in the first place.

if i were you, i'd mind how i jump so i don't land on the wrong dick.

I'm so sorry for you.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mrgaptooth(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
safarigirl:
iif he cannot bring himself to break up with his 'nice' girlfriend despite being so heavily attracted to you, then he's just not that into you grin

He thinks you're easier to talk to, but being easy to talk to, does not mean he is physically attracted to you... Oga is just confusing his feelings and drawing you along.

What is a guy in a relationship doing in your house till 11PM sef? You sef just dey pour fuel for the thing because deep in you subconscious, you are hoping he does the needful, else, you for don bounce the guy any day wey he come your house
True Talk
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by gratefulheart(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Seriously I think the guy is after your skin and the moment I had way. You are a gunner because he will go back to his gf. All he has for you is just a felling. Flee from him as much as possible. Stop opening your door to him. Shut him out.

mercy0008:

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by TonyRoland(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
this is how both of u can leave eachoda, just give him sex once bt it should be mutually agreed dat how d feeling will disappear. u both posses lust not love
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by FTrebirth(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
featheredwinter:

I'm so sorry for you.
sorry for your life.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by CyberFury: 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Idiots everywhere!

Anyone that encourages you to cheat on your partner will one day cheat on you with another person.

They know what they are doing, just watch, soonest they'll start blaming the devil.

Keep away from breaking peoples relationships.

Good milk is white, bad milk is also white, so not every milk you see is good for you. Because you guys have common interests doesn't mean you guy's can go ahead and Bleep each other.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

Funny...when people want to do something that will put some other individual in pains, they don't think about how they'd feel if they were the victim.

You're looking for advice? I know you don't need it, you're just here to find reasons to justify something you've already done.

Karma is a bitch, and Nemesis is her mother. You'll be served on the same platter.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by fof1: 12:15am On Dec 12, 2017
mercy0008:

WHAT NONSENSE TALK IS THIS? U ARE ALREADY NECK DEEP IN FEELINGS FOR HIM AND U WANT ADVISE. STOP D RELATIONSHIP AND D FRATERNITY U ARE JEEPING VUSITING TILL ODD HOURS AND / OR COME AND TELL US LATER U WRRE TEMPTED OR HE TEMPTED U OR RAPED U. DECEIT OF LUCIFER... Bleep IS ALREADY HUNGRYING U & U ARE PRETENDING OR U HV ALREADY TASTED HIM BIG TIME AND COME HERE TO SHOW HYPOCRISY.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by afbstrategies: 12:48am On Dec 12, 2017
No one has really given you credit for resisting this guy but I will. You are doing great and will do much better if you resist him till the end. The best thing to do here is to move on and keep looking because this guy is smarter than you give him credit.Ironically, a lot of those who are lashing out at you would give it up much faster. wink

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by djsalvation122(m): 1:10am On Dec 12, 2017
See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'Selling Point'
Ladies always have a way of driving men crazy with their selling point....lol
Click the below to see pictures serious ones oh lol girls enh
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/see-way-this-lady-is-driving-her-man.html?m=1
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by profbeejay(m): 1:13am On Dec 12, 2017
seen
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Mhizclaire: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2017
He is just lusting after you... When he finally gets in between your legs... My dear.. The feelings will die... So be wise.. Cos he loves his girlfriend not you.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by judaboom: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Miracle bleep for sale. Forget every man in a relationship that is chasing after your pum pum.
Grab your miracle bleep nw. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) / American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.