Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (48266 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by apharm(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Ahmiee:
my dear at 27 your not a bad market. just try to keep yourself busy be open for options. cause your not even sure of the guy abroad. except if u wanto wait for him cause from what i can deduce from your story the guy is not established yet. both serious guys and unserious all want sex. then the doctor bla bla. u said u cant have sex with him cause ur not attracted to him. then why are u dating him if he should propose to u will u marry him?. go out and meet other guys try to know them. share views and definitely u will find someone that matches your taste
ur head is there. ima wazzup
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by showghan(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2017

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by narorose(f): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Sorry dear,at 27 u shld be in a very serious relationship or settled down already,am nt trying to justify ur excuses of not having sex with someone u said u have been dating since last year,but wat exactly do u want in a man?Hope ur viginity is still intact?cos that is d only reason a man ure dating will be proud of u for refusing to have sex with him and if ure nt hmmm and y claiming to be in a relationship with someone ure nt attracted to?,The guy in canada hmmmm abroad relationships,pls shine ur eyes ooo
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
Pls guys,I need your advice.
No insults please.

I have two men in my life right now.

The first one is a medical doctor at nauth in nnewi. According to him, he is 37 years old(10 yes older than me) but I still don't believe him cos he looks much older than his assumed age. He looks 40ish. And he is sort of secretive. He doesn't like talking about himself.we started dating last year before I lost my dad.

Things have been going well but the problem is that he has been pestering me for sex. But I'm not ready to have sex with him cos I'm not attracted to him. I went to his apartment as usual last week Sunday and he tried to initiate sex but I refused and told him I wasn't ready for it. He got angry and drove me to the park where I entered bus to my house. Since then he hasn't called or spoken to me.

I'm worried right now. I feel like he will leave me after he succeeds in having sex with me. That's why I refused him sex.

pls note,I'm not a goldigger cos I'm not the type that demand money from guys.He gets angry whenever he offers me money and I refuse.

I am also dating a second guy who is abroad. He lives in Canada. I got his number through his sister who is a friend of mine. We have been chatting for 3months now and he seems like a nice guy. He said he will come back to Nigeria after applying for his citizenship card next year.

I'm confused right now.I don't know whether to forget about the doctor and focus on the abroad guy or should I beg the doc and allow him have sex with me.
I have not had any relationship for a maximum of 2years cos the guys I meet always want from me even I try not to demand anything from them.
pls I need advice.

Let me summarize

I am in my late thirties and single

Nor because I wanted to be , I was engaged, we both flew went to her village for traditional introduction, came back to Lagos went back to work (then was working off shore)
Had to come back suddenly due to an illness drove to her house saw her ex making love to her.

After ,three years of love and agreed no sex till after marriage??

I lost it and today I am a 38 year old well to do single man with trust issues

Moral of this tale?

Never stay with a woman who says no sex till after marriage unless she is a confirmed virgin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by EYOUYO: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
what do you really take sex for, did you contribute anything to put on ya gender. all is vanity, weather you give him or not , n virginity is out of place here.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Sammyblaq(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Try to digest this my format...

If you are a virgin, SAVE IT.
If you ain't, give the doc a chance and see what will be after.

The aftermath will help you focus on this one person.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by tyangel: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
u nids to b caiful with the two guys involved, firstly why is the medical guy nt ready to settle down when he has a good profession and at 37yrs of age may be he has a secret that is keeping from u. the oda Canadian guy, u still Nid more time to know him beta n study him too. so pls watch very well b4 u leap. God bless u
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by maxzzo1(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
is a pity u found ursef in such delimma from ur write up u luv d canada guy bt cant predict future cos of distance why d doc u dont trust though u need a guy around & u nt ready 4 sex dat i like bt 80% relationship attracts sex so d ball is on ur court.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by UDIOK: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
No insults please.

The first one is a medical doctor at nauth in nnewi. According to him, he is 37 years old(10 yes older than me) but I still don't believe him cos he looks much older than his assumed age. He looks 40ish. And he is sort of secretive. He doesn't like talking about himself.we started dating last year before I lost my dad.

Things have been going well but the problem is that he has been pestering me for sex. But I'm not ready to have sex with him cos I'm not attracted to him. I went to his apartment as usual last week Sunday and he tried to initiate sex but I refused and told him I wasn't ready for it. He got angry and drove me to the park where I entered bus to my house. Since then he hasn't called or spoken to me.

I'm worried right now. I feel like he will leave me after he succeeds in having sex with me. That's why I refused him sex.

pls note,I'm not a goldigger cos I'm not the type that demand money from guys.He gets angry whenever he offers me money and I refuse.

I am also dating a second guy who is abroad. He lives in Canada. I got his number through his sister who is a friend of mine. We have been chatting for 3months now and he seems like a nice guy. He said he will come back to Nigeria after applying for his citizenship card next year.

I'm confused right now.I don't know whether to forget about the doctor and focus on the abroad guy or should I beg the doc and allow him have sex with me.
I have not had any relationship for a maximum of 2years cos the guys I meet always want from me even I try not to demand anything from them.
pls I need advice.

According to him, he is 37 years old(10 yes older than me) but I still don't believe him cos he looks much older than his assumed age. He looks 40ish. And he is sort of secretive.

I'm confused right now.I don't know whether to forget about the doctor and focus on the abroad guy

But I'm not ready to have sex with him cos I'm not attracted to him

1. You said He is older
2. You don't trust his age way more than 40
3. He is secretive
4. You are not attracted to him
5. He is quick temper
Now what did you still want from the person you scrutinize from the above statement of yours
Again the guy in CANADA you hardly known him, only through conversation, you have not dated him , he is there with his girlfriend probably with wife and kids in CANADA and you are here hoping on nothing-else...what are the possibility that when the Canadian comes back he will marry you , besides applying for residency is one thing granting of residency is another........I don't know what is in your mind with the guy oversea....but the situation there is 50-50......just know exactly what you want and pray about it for Gods direction
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by lastempero: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
You are not attracted to him but u are still around him and scared of him leaving you. Ooh our gals!!
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Mac2016(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
No insults please.

pls I need advice.

even that guy abroad might not be serious and are you attracted to him in real life? pls date other guys here first jawe..send me your pic to see if i can hook u up with someone
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by maclatunji: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

so I should sleep with him because I'm 27?

Don't sleep with him, stop going to his house and stop playing with him. Focus on what you want in a relationship and work on it.

You better know what you want before people impose their own will on you.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Vivere: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2017
shugamummy:
Congratulations on dating abroad guy...That shows a gold digger you are...also understand you dont know what you want in life at 27. By 30 you will be just a wash cos guys of 33 below cant settle down with a babe of 30....thats a stark reality....for obvious reasons.....the made guys you will have then will be in the shoot of 40.....so Gold digger decide if you wanna settle down and rough it with a man after ur heart or keep hoping on abroad guy and keep digging.....as far as am concerned,you are not dating anyone....dont come here to cry...he broke my heart....cos sex is the only valuable stuff you have shown you possess
Listen to yourself. So you think you made sense with this stuff you typed here? Mtcheew....
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by joenor(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2017
My dear, from your above story, I really don't see him as someone serious, but you both have been together for two years, that's a long time sha, what does your heart tell you for him, even if he's the secretive type as stated, but if you like him, not love my dear, becos the bible say it's the duty for a man to Love, but if there are character you see in him and you are not comfortable with, then my candid advice is stay clear... if your heart is for the one abroad, then go with your heart nd call off this one. #FOLLOW YOUR HEART wink
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Shedrack777: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2017
at 27, and you're still asking inrelevant question. when will women no that unless a man says no sex before marriage, you're wastin your time.
i know that's not the case here. but you're dating someone since last year and you don't sex him? and for no good reason. woman, let me tell you: "whatever will be, will be" whether you sex him or not, if he's meant for you, if not, you can do all sex styles, sweet blow jobs, and destiny will part you guys.
even the abroad guy, if in town, he could have pester you for sex. this i know.
if the doc wants to chop and clean mouth as you assume, not only showing you his family photo, he'll take you to them, propose marriage, chop you tire and clean mouth.
woman, you're not a kid, know what you want and go for it

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Vivere: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:
Abeg shift one corner. cos someone is abroad means they can't be dated? What is so big about the abroad that you tagged her a gold digger ? Is abroad heaven? Your way of reasoning is very low if I may say. People find love across continents it doesn't mean it is done for money.

Jeeez, such a mentality you have!
Thank you, o! I thought I was the only one thinking the same thing. Can't you see the gibberish she was spinning from her mouth, or should I say, keyboard?
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by thatsincerechic(f): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Some who wants just sex would waste one year dating you ?

How can you date a matured guy for a year without sex and your not a Virgin

Can she stay a year without sex ?
That is because she has refused to give him the cookie. Who knows what the story would say if she had given him the cookie from the on set.
He wants to marry her , yet he doesn't discuss much about himself with her, their plans for the future. Abeg he is just a matured furck boy
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Nne draw your ears wella and listen to me. *clears throat* Ave u prayed yet? and chelukwa, why would you stay with a guy whom you know wants just sex from you?. So if that dokinta agress to stay with u after sex, u will agree baa? And that Canada brother, let it be that hez not in Libya sorting your bounty fee. Ayam coming, wait for me. *stands up and leaves thread*

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by olisaokere(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
No insults please.

pls I need advice.

You are not attracted to him so why hanging around him?.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by darlingtonNYIG(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2017
My dear, because you are 27 shouldn't make you sex or man hungry. Calm yourself and pull out from that Doctor. If he loves you I am sure sexsex with you is worth the wait. But stop going to his house. And for the Canada guy, just keep the friendship going as long as he is doing legit business. I live in Germany and I have seen lots of Nigerians wasting here but brag at home. Also keep your options open for a cool dude that matches your taste. Tchuss

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by jonnytad(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2017
Windflower:

First of all,you have to be firm when making decisions, when you knew the man was odd and you don't even feel attracted to him,you shouldn't have agreed to date him. Do not be surprised that the man is married with kids and if you are not careful,he might even rape you.
I think its high time you start realising your worth,stop allowing the age factor weigh you down or worry if you would meet another kind of guy. I believe there is someone out there for you. I could remember when my relationship ended with my ex,its was something I could still hang on to but I said no and moved on,even when people looked at me like a fool for leaving a man they believe to be good,cos their believe was I might never meet someone as good as him,but of what's use is a good man when he can't keep our affairs personal,running to the mother at any slight quarrel. I have my self worth and I walked away without regretting or worrying that I was going to be single. Let the man go,focus on the abroad guy but be wise when doing soo cos you don't know what is going on over there. People say love is blind but its the people who are in love that are blind,not love itself. Never accept anything in a relationship if you know u won't compromise in marriage.
Thumbs up. ..
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by CoolextPhoenix(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2017
first of all sister, u stated he is ur fiance on ur topic,going through your story,that is not accurate
PS.stop posting misleading posts.
For this reasons, am with the doctor guy,haba guyses wasap,mk una allow this guy chow na,abi to piss put na crime
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by xpress101(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
No insults please.

pls I need advice.

Are you a Christian? I appreciate you for keeping your body because it's the temple of GOD. Take this matter to GOD in prayer for him to decide for you.
On another note, the doctor is secretive! Hmmm and always wanting to push you to sin. You need to ask him what is plan is like? When likely does he want to settle and let him open up about himself more to you. You can imagine the treatment you get from someone that keep things from his soulmate. Ask for families, long term goals and most especially his Christian life need to be monitored.
As for Canadian guy, ask for what he's doing there, how he got there and find out if he's doing a legal business. It's very important! I'm in south Africa and I see how a lot of people rot here and lie on social media they are living large. Also ask same future goals questions and what his Christian life as well.
Throw some scenarios to know things about these guys prayerfully!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by oluwaleinad(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2017
they say a Breast in hand is better than two of it inside the bra, just stick to your wish and we wise..the man who get angry anytime you refuse him of sex dont plan any future for you#
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by mrvitalis(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2017
thatsincerechic:

That is because she has refused to give him the cookie. Who knows what the story would say if she had given him the cookie from the on set.
He wants to marry her , yet he doesn't discuss much about himself with her, their plans for the future. Abeg he is just a matured furck boy

You can't say because you are not there trust me a doctor who wants just see can offer you 100k in 4 months you would call to take the offer

No man would date you for a year just for sex
He can chase you but date you ? Na
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Vivere: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2017
bigpicture001:
honestly,i would do d same if I were ur guy..he is a close person as close as a fiance,he must be thinking of keeping you as a wife..now tell me,what wil prove to him that you wouldn't use this ur senseless tactics in.marage during quarrels..we are here on nairaland nd read frequently, how marriages break up cuz of deliberate sex starvation by the women..you want him to see trouble and jump into it..for you,your ego is still tied to year waist..wen ur ready to settle down,we will all know

Did you read her side of the story before jumping in to type this crap? The guy is secretive, refuses to tell her anything about himself, gets angry when she rejects his money, and only wants to sleep with her. If she was your sister or daughter, would you give her the same advice you just dished out here?? shocked
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by samesolomon(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Gofwane:
Op, so you are not attracted to the doctor yet you are dating him? Aren't you suppose to be happy for discovering his plans of wanting to vandalise your pussay and vamooze?

See why we refer to ladies as fish brained?

They don't even know what they want!
This really cracked me up, easy man, your talking to a lady
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Etuagievin(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
You just dont know what you want yet. You're 27 not 18.
. Are u by this statement urging him to sleep with the doc?
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by baddestzone(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2017
shugamummy:
Congratulations on dating abroad guy...That shows a gold digger you are...also understand you dont know what you want in life at 27. By 30 you will be just a wash cos guys of 33 below cant settle down with a babe of 30....thats a stark reality....for obvious reasons.....the made guys you will have then will be in the shoot of 40.....so Gold digger decide if you wanna settle down and rough it with a man after ur heart or keep hoping on abroad guy and keep digging.....as far as am concerned,you are not dating anyone....dont come here to cry...he broke my heart....cos sex is the only valuable stuff you have shown you possess

Guy this name calling was uncalled for, or are u the doc? She just came here for advice and u are blasting her like this... Bros easy abeg
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by mrphysics(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Marvis4real:
so because she is 27,she should open her legs for a man who clearly want nothing but sex? Dumb African!
Don't mind him. Everything revolves around sex to him and this is because of the way the society have changed
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
No insults please.

pls I need advice.
sister you are not a Gold digger abi
Why your Eye's da for abroad?
I will advice you to be yourself,if you love sex give the doctor what he need but remember to off the light.
And what makes you think the abroad guy don't have a girlfriend?
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by airprinz(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
No insults please.

pls I need advice.
You are not attracted to him but youre in are in a relationship with him. This is absolutely ridiculous.

You guys know what youre doing.
I can confidently say dat youre attracted to his profession, while he is attracted to your funnel.

I see no reason why we should advise yhu on this thread.

Wehdone Sister, continue deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.