Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie (17771 Views)

How We Merged To Defeat PDP In 2015, By Buhari / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Paperwhite(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2017
anonimi:

Can you remind us the specific economic policies of this federal administration that may have led to any growth whatsoever since all we know since 29 May 2015 has been recession, inflation, government borrowings despite loot recovery, increasing oil prices, removed subsidy, TSA etc?
Don't waste time with this kinds of fella bro.

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by rickyrex(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2017
nah that small shop wey reckit bankisa open near agbara road... buhari call achievement? hmmm Nigeria self.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by anonimi: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Bakerdav:
Hummm,how many graduate have you employ into the factory

7.5 million jobs created as promised by barawo bubu and his All Poverty Congress, APC as promised during their campaigns. grin
3 million in 2years = 6 million
1.5 million in six months

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3763128_fbimg1463311758295_jpeg995bb45c6ff7e34155c1521df4bdff85

3 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by GavelSlam: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2017
anonimi:

Can you remind us the specific economic policies of this federal administration that may have led to any growth whatsoever since all we know since 29 May 2015 has been recession, inflation, government borrowings despite loot recovery, increasing oil prices, removed subsidy, TSA etc?

Why should I when I see expansion and new industries such as petrolex springing up?

Why should I when I know every Nigerian knows Kebbi state is a massive rice producer and Lake rice is available in Lagos?

Wetin concern common man with policy when he dey see food chop and place to work?

Receive sense.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bizibi(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Swisscoinng:
You obviously are a paid clown and a bad one at that!

Investments that are worth over $10b have contributed nothing to the lives of Nigerians...

...is it your job of spreading hate, lies and propaganda from nairaland to vanguard that is contributing significantly to the lives of Nigerians?

Bro find something better to do!

you guys are even the paid clowns,investments worth 10b dollars and they keep complaining everyday to us in abuja that there is no money,no investors.
Do you people even live in this country.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by mecusbosco(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Please may I know the different between praising a government for attracting an investment and commissioning a project not done by the government

So if the FG provides an enabling environment for me to start my business, it thrives, then they capture it as their achievement and possibly commission it?

agbangam:

U are so dull my guy, MTN, Glo; Econet are private firms but we still praise OBJ for bringing dem to Nigeria. The duty of FG is to creat business friendly enviroment for investors to coming in. It is called Job creation. And for Edo State, it is humans dat are working in dat Factory not ghost, please don't ever mention dat name Igbenedion (worst governor Edo state have ever had) again if u don't want thunder from ring road to visit dat ur lying tongue.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Reference(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2017
calyto:

Private companies not part of government's achievements?
But when private companies leave, the government is to blame right?

So when private owned firms create jobs and means of livelihood,it does not contribute positively to the lives of the people?
Wow!

Agree with you. The expansion of the private sector or the decline of its fortunes are government driven so they can claim credit or attract criticism respectively from the public. However the government should not be making a roll call or inventory of these establishments except if they had 'direct' input in their creation, expansion or the likes. If xyz company did not receive direct government investment, support, bailout, etc like the American government did for General Motors or tax rebates for Boeing Corporation, government should not call them out as specific achievements. It should only speak in general terms preferably statistically.

Similarly when companies fold up due to poor government policy or practice we cannot say government forcefully or deliberately closed down xyz companies (because closure was voluntary) but when they do as in the case of Intels they can lay claim to that or we can hold them on that account.

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by praxisnetworks: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This list is a compilation of unintelligent hallucinations.

How can the Federal government list private projects as it's achievements?
They forgot to add Ifeanyi Uba Stadium at Nnewi,
Davido's Shisha Room or Big Brother Naija 2017.

The Auchi fertilizer plant was built by the Lucky Igbinedion administration in 2003.
Two dead machines were bought, the building repainted and a jobless Osinbanjo came down to commission a non-functional block the size of a boy's quarters?

None of those factories have contributed positively to the overall lives of Nigerians.
I stand to be corrected.
Lol your blood dey hawt

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by anonimi: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2017
Paperwhite:
Don't waste time with this kinds of fella bro.

Bros, we go waste time oh.
We go waste plenty time sef.
Otherwise, how do we expose their lies and propaganda falsehoods to others.
Let us find the time to waste in researching and exposing their lies as soon as it lands.
We should not make the mistake of 2015.
We should not.
Cheers, bro.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4884294_mistake_jpeg702a2602bc7f166e23ca39e4552fd42f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by kitaatita: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Government should create enabling environment for establishment, sustainance and growth of lawful business. Government doesn't have to establish businesses. I support Lauretta on this.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by anonimi: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2017
GavelSlam:
Why should I when I see expansion and new industries such as petrolex springing up?
Why should I when I know every Nigerian knows Kebbi state is a massive rice producer and Lake rice is available in Lagos?
Wetin concern common man with policy when he dey see food chop and place to work?
Receive sense.

You must be eating Aisha rice and salad in Aso Rock since the reality of ordinary Nigerians is completely different.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3464222_16544_jpeged3c6f45a305756c0322f96aa2a668b9

2 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Oludon20: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2017
It is really unfortunate that while other states are struggling to improve their states,Eastern states are sleeping or busy developing other states.....what happened to our home?. Even if all the projects are Private projects (but commissioned by the Federal government) why cant some other private investors come and invest in the East?. Trust me the excessive taxation by the Government and Lousiness/Greed of the people will not allow investment to thrive in the East and that is why investors will rather go somewhere else where they are sure their investment is secured with little or no risk of destruction by some greedy fellow and over taxation by the government. Kudos to Anambra state for the level of industrialization,they can do better and other Eastern states should follow suit.......not just erecting statues and doing show-off,the Youth need employment,the State need fund,these can be achieved by industries but the Eastern states discourage investment.

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This list is a compilation of unintelligent hallucinations.

How can the Federal government list private projects as it's achievements?
They forgot to add Ifeanyi Uba Stadium at Nnewi,
Davido's Shisha Room or Big Brother Naija 2017.

The Auchi fertilizer plant was built by the Lucky Igbinedion administration in 2003.
Two dead machines were bought, the building repainted and a jobless Osinbanjo came down to commission a non-functional block the size of a boy's quarters?

None of those factories have contributed positively to the overall lives of Nigerians.
I stand to be corrected.
you need reeducation on what governance means ...govt is not to construct and run factories but to create enabling environment for private sector groups to excel...like banning rice(policy)..springing up of rice mills in anambra and kano....lastly the employees of this firm are Nigerians not Ghanaian, there monthly pay is spent in Nigeria markets and companies CSR happen in the immediate environs and tax paid to governments lastly FDI and forex inflow ...CSR mean cooperate social responsibility ....FDI mean foreign direct investment .... try an apply for jobs in those company to ease frustration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by paradigmshift(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2017
anonimi:

You sef, why are you bringing Iara's husband inside this matter now? grin
Stop tempting me oh. grin grin
The fake comrade Go & Die looted Edo state like crazy. embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

thank God u agree say Lara husband finish edo
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by UfuomaUN(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2017
agbangam:

Most firms dat closed down are firms dat are been sustained by looted funds, most genuine companies dat i know of were able to survive d recesion period. Dey reduced their staff strenght so as to cut cost and dey also increased the price of their product (inflation) just to survive d harsh period which is gradually reducing. It happened in other countries dat went into recession like Nigeria, so as for those dat u claim closed down i strongly believe most of dem were been sustained by illegal means which PMB is here to end.

I think you're really stupid! Well I don't know your age after all! You could be anywhere between 11 and 15 guessing from the senseless write-up you did. People are loosing jobs, friends and family members are getting sacked at weeks notice and people are starving!
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

So you built 1 every year under Jonathan and continued to do the same under Buhari. Why are you complaining?

You have no idea what you are talking about. May be it is your destiny to worship politicians, but my funds lost value immensely because of our monetary policies under the watch of this ineffectual President and his team of average Joe(s).
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by GavelSlam: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

You have no idea what you are talking about. May be it is your destiny to worship politicians, but my funds lost value immensely because of our monetary policies under the watch of this ineffectual President and his team of average Joe(s).

Hush.

Are you not the same guy whose photos were put up in 2015 ?

Virtual billionaire.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by rozayx5(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Nonsense this govt has failed

They should also list my house as their achievement

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Check in with the nearby Shrink...Majority of those projects where commissioned either by the president or his vice...who do you say is complaining? Except your pathetic crew of unpatriotic elements.

Bizibi:
you guys are even the paid clowns,investments worth 10b dollars and they keep complaining everyday to us in abuja that there is no money,no investors.
Do you people even live in this country.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by EddieAsuzu: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2017
agbangam:

Most firms dat closed down are firms dat are been sustained by looted funds, most genuine companies dat i know of were able to survive d recesion period. Dey reduced their staff strenght so as to cut cost and dey also increased the price of their product (inflation) just to survive d harsh period which is gradually reducing. It happened in other countries dat went into recession like Nigeria, so as for those dat u claim closed down i strongly believe most of dem were been sustained by illegal means which PMB is here to end.

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

Hush.

Are you not the same guy whose photos were put up in 2015 ?

Virtual billionaire.

Do not act stupid because you are not stupid, focus on our discourse and not the tantrum you guys are known for on this forum. And for your carnal knowledge, I have no presence on any social media platform and this is the lowest ebb of humans I have ever associated myself in my illustrious life.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by GavelSlam: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

Do not act stupid because you are not stupid, focus on our discourse and not the tantrum you guys are known for on this forum. And for your carnal knowledge, I have no presence on any social media platform and this is the lowest ebb of humans I have ever associated in my illustrious life.

Nobody asked for your association.

You joined this forum of your own freewill if you weren't paid to do so.

Nevertheless, your pictures were splashed all over this forum sometime in 2015 and not surprisingly it was of a peasant.

Stop pretending to be who you aren't and would never be.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by bopm: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2017
all these built in two years of these lie sucking administration, these guys seems not to b tired lies
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

Nobody asked for your association.

You joined this forum of your own freewill if you weren't paid to do so.

Nevertheless, your pictures were splashed all over this forum sometime in 2015 and not surprisingly it was of a peasant.

Stop pretending to be who you aren't and would never be.

Can you re-post the pictures ? I have no idea that APC minions are this great at diverting attention of threads to personal attacks and character assassinations. May you be damned if you do not produce those pictures. Cos I know I am not on facebook, instagram or any other social media apart from Quora, reddit and some great Cosmology forums.

The failure of APC and the entire House of Cards of you political beggars is crumbling and you have the effrontery to insult your parents.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bizibi(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Swisscoinng:
Check in with the nearby Shrink...Majority of those projects where commissioned either by the president or his vice...who do you say is complaining? Except your pathetic crew of unpatriotic elements.

mtcheeeeeew!!!!!
Silly sycophant......
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by egbabiekperemo1: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yet I was able to build 5 factories under GEJ ?

U get 5 factories and yet majority of nairalanders r jobless.

Do u employ ghosts?

Oga fear god o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by GavelSlam: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

Can you re-post the pictures ? I have no idea that APC minions are this great at diverting attention of threads to personal attacks and character assassinations. May you be damned if you do not produce those pictures. Cos I know I am not on facebook, instagram or any other social media apart from Quora, reddit and some great Cosmology forums.

The failure of APC and the entire House of Cards of you political beggars is crumbling and you have the effrontery to insult your parents.

It is against the ethics of Nairaland to reveal the identity of a member. It doesn't change the fact that your pictures made the rounds and boy were they horrible.

You made the attack personal the minute you took on a false persona.

I am not an APC member.

I'm a firm believer in the leadership of the president.

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2017
You ain't articulate and can't match my views...that is the only reason you curse!

You I'm sorry to say is a learner!

Bizibi:
mtcheeeeeew!!!!!
Silly sycophant......
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

U get 5 factories and yet majority of nairalanders r jobless.

Do u employ ghosts?

Oga fear god o

An average Nigerian is too lazy. I have engaged those who are ready to work and those who are just after money are kicked out without mercy. I am practically tired of a bunch of people who cry for jobs but hardly are able to think creatively and work their way to prosperity. I can not guarantee that I will hire anyone from nairaland because this forum is popular among those who choose to while away their productive man-hours.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bizibi(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Swisscoinng:
You ain't articulate and can't match my views...that is the only reason you curse!

You I'm sorry to say is a learner!

why should I even discuss with a sycophant when the same govt officials in abj keep singing no money no money and you re here telling me there is investment worth more than 10b dollars.
Abeg go and look fr something to do
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Mortiple(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2017
21 Factories built ... 2,000 workers employers

2100 Factories closed down .... 2,000,000 workers sacked

The answer you get is the summary of this government
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bizibi(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

An average Nigerian is too lazy. I have engaged those who are ready to work and those who are just after money are kicked out without mercy. I am practically tired of a bunch of people who cry for jobs but hardly are able to think creatively and work their way to prosperity. I can not guarantee that I will hire anyone from nairaland because this forum is popular among those who choose to while away their productive man-hours.
you re lucky you did it in the last administration......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should Not Release Nnamdi Kanu – Northern Elders / Fisayo Soyombo: Otedola Supporting His Friend Tinubu Is Business, Not Politics / Trailer Crashes Into Central Bank's Building (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.