Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie (17768 Views)

How We Merged To Defeat PDP In 2015, By Buhari / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Olodo...the $10b is from the private sector and not govt monies, mainly in form of FDI...

I'm not discussing with you, I'm trying my best to educate you.

Bizibi:
why should I even discuss with a sycophant when the same govt officials in abj keep singing no money no money and you re here telling me there is investment worth more than 10b dollars.
Abeg go and look fr something to do
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

It is against the ethics of Nairaland to reveal the identity of a member. It doesn't change the fact that your pictures made the rounds and boy were they horrible.

You made the attack personal the minute you took on a false persona.

I am not an APC member.

I'm a firm believer in the leadership of the president.

It is not against nairaland ethics to accuse another person of false representation without any form of evidence ? Are you stupid to believe things you read without evidential proof ? What does that make you ? How do we then trust your judgement ? Is that not an exposition of your gullibility ?

Do I write like you ? Do I sound like a mediocre ? Do I ever write like some jobless motherfucking political jobber that you have reduced yourselves to ? If I am against the Economic Policy of my President as an investor and venture capitalist who have lost resources due to the politics of nepotism, do I have the rights to complain ?

Is Buhari your Papa ?

I am not interested in your gullibility nor against your Salary of 30k per month to defend Politicians. My principles are known and I stand for what I know to be truth.

I am warning you herewith to desist from your cacophonies and stop all forms of attempts to escalate falsehood except you have evidence of my pictures which none of you can actually have access to.

I registered on this forum prepared, even after being contacted by your Pay Masters to help use my skills and special prowess to turn the tides against their opposition I shut down my emails and stopped responding to PMs.

I remain resolute, prepared and capable of dealing decisively and without any mercy under any known and unknown universal laws with any entity who attempts to blackmail or lie against my person.

I wish I have a chance to meet someone you physically and make sure that you will never again insult people that you are not capable of opening their gates.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bizibi(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Swisscoinng:
Olodo...the $10b is from the private sector and not govt monies, mainly in form of FDI...

I'm not discussing with you, I'm trying my best to educate you.

shup up which investment, if those investment was up to that amount I won't be here arguing with you.....do you even know what 10b dollars is,when we bring investors govt always complain they don't have money to do their part so just keep quiet,the investments in Nigeria under this admin are very few.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by GavelSlam: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is not against nairaland ethics to accuse another person of false representation without any form of evidence ? Are you stupid to believe things you read without evidential proof ? What does that make you ? How do we then trust your judgement ? Is that not an exposition of your gullibility ?

Do I write like you ? Do I sound like a mediocre ? Do I ever write like some jobless motherfucking political jobber that you have reduced yourselves to ? If I am against the Economic Policy of my President as an investor and venture capitalist who have lost resources due to the politics of nepotism, do I have the rights to complain ?

Is Buhari your Papa ?

I am not interested in your gullibility nor against your Salary of 30k per month to defend Politicians. My principles are known and I stand for what I know to be truth.

I am warning you herewith to desist from your cacophonies and stop all forms of attempts to escalate falsehood except you have evidence of my pictures which none of you can actually have access to.

I registered on this forum prepared, even after being contacted by your Pay Masters to help use my skills and special prowess to turn the tides against their opposition I shut down my emails and stopped responding to PMs.

I remain resolute, prepared and capable of dealing decisively and without any mercy under any known and unknown universal laws with any entity who attempts to blackmail or lie against my person.

I wish I have a chance to meet someone you physically and make sure that you will never again insult people that you are not capable of opening their gates.

Stop flattering yourself cyber billionaire of the virtual kind.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Bizibi:
you re lucky you did it in the last administration......

Yes but I was not lucky. One can predict the direction of the economy based on the Economic Team, Millennium Goals as well as budgetary allocation.

I knew this 4yrs will be tough for many, so I had move most of my soft assets to offshore heavens. What was left onshore had to be funneled into projects, but no thanks to FX policies our budgets become tissue papers and we have to recalibrate again and gain.

This Government has failed everyone.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Chukwuka16: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2017
In as much as we can have divergent views, please always be open to truth! The businesses that have closed shops are the major employers of labour. Small and medium businesses employ the bulk of labour in the country. Also, they are the major contributors to our economic growth and revenue (tax) to the government. This is the reason why in the UK and other countries, incentives like tax breaks and other reliefs are provided for them to keep them in business during recessions. The MNC's and IOC's just employ a tip of our total workforce and contribute just a fraction to government revenue. They have the clout to survive due to their long term investments and financing commitments. This government has not been able to realise the significant role of the SME's and formulate tangible policies to keep them afloat.
The flop of the ERGP policy and the herculean route of the Industrial Development (Income Tax Relief) Act coupled with difficulty in accessing to forex, reduced purchasing power of households (due to delayed salaries, no jobs or steady income source etc.) has not been addressed by this government!
GavelSlam:

Why should I when I see expansion and new industries such as petrolex springing up?

Why should I when I know every Nigerian knows Kebbi state is a massive rice producer and Lake rice is available in Lagos?

Wetin concern common man with policy when he dey see food chop and place to work?

Receive sense.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

Stop flattering yourself cyber billionaire of the virtual kind.

I have to step out to the banks now. Stay in here with your exemplary stupidity and think we are all equal. Unfortunately, you are where you are, because you think others lie like you little prick.

Many billionaires are humble, but I am not. I didnt make money being stupid.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by SalamRushdie: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

Why should I when I see expansion and new industries such as petrolex springing up?

Why should I when I know every Nigerian knows Kebbi state is a massive rice producer and Lake rice is available in Lagos?

Wetin concern common man with policy when he dey see food chop and place to work?

Receive sense.

Oga the first time I went to Petrolex site in the Lekki EPe road was in 2014 and the wirk was far gone then ..stop trying to claim things this useless govt
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Shut ups won't work on social media...

....again private investors, don't need govt money except it is a PPP arrangement, cos they hope to make enough money that will feed tens of your generations, its profit or nothing...

...again you are a novice, if not you will know that the petrolex tank farm commissioned recently, on the aggregate is expected to gulp $3.5b, when you factor in the refinery, investors don't talk cheap, their outlay includes future expansionary costs.

You need to seek knowledge!

Bizibi:
shup up which investment, if those investment was up to that amount I won't be here arguing with you.....do you even know what 10b dollars is,when we bring investors govt always complain they don't have money to do their part so just keep quiet,the investments in Nigeria under this admin are very few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by GavelSlam: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2017
Chukwuka16:
In as much as we can have divergent views, please always be open to truth! The businesses that have closed shops are the major employers of labour. Small and medium businesses employ the bulk of labour in the country. Also, they are the major contributors to our economic growth and revenue (tax) to the government. This is the reason why in the UK and other countries, incentives like tax breaks and other reliefs are provided for them to keep them in business during recessions. The MNC's and IOC's just employ a tip of our total workforce and contribute just a fraction to government revenue. They have the clout to survive due to their long term investments and financing commitments. This government has not been able to realise the significant role of the SME's and formulate tangible policies to keep them afloat.
The flop of the ERGP policy and the herculean route of the Industrial Development (Income Tax Relief) Act coupled with difficulty in accessing to forex, reduced purchasing power of households (due to delayed salaries, no jobs or steady income source etc.) has not been addressed by this government!

No one says it is uhuru.

But this government is encouraging private enterprise from Agriculture to small scale industries.

For the unemployed youth the Npower programme was formulated from which there are 200, 000 beneficiaries at the moment.

There was a thread here just yesterday asking people to comment on the power situation in their locality and it showed a lot of positivity though not perfect.

The government can do better but they are trying.

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by GavelSlam: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Oga the first time I went to Petrolex site in the Lekki EPe road was in 2014 and the wirk was far gone then ..stop trying to claim things this useless govt

But petrolex is in Ibefun Ogun state.

You see why I call you a liar.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bizibi(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yes but I was not lucky. One can predict the direction of the economy based on the Economic Team, Millennium Goals as well as budgetary allocation.

I knew this 4yrs will be tough for many, so I had move most of my soft assets to offshore heavens. What was left onshore had to be funneled into projects, but no thanks to FX policies our budgets become tissue papers and we have to recalibrate again and gain.

This Government has failed everyone.
honestly you were fast,i didn't plan it well at all,the stocks are down and to worsen it all we keep seeing the lies on social media but witness something different on ground and some beings here keep deceiving people.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bizibi(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Swisscoinng:
Shut ups won't work on social media...

....again private investors, don't need govt money except it is a PPP arrangement, cos they hope to make enough money that will feed tens of your generations, its profit or nothing...

...again you are a novice, if not you will know that the petrolex tank farm commissioned recently, on the aggregate is expected to gulp $3.5b, when you factor in the refinery, investors don't talk cheap, their outlay includes future expansionary costs.

You need to seek knowledge!

look in Nigeria there are deals the govt will put in funds as assurance fr that investment to go through, what you re seeing on social media is rubbish.
The private investments in Nigeria is just too few.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Good you are beginning to learn...

...I already said you could have PPP arrangements, nobody said the investments where many for our size and population, but the reason we don't have them pouring in, is because of poor infrastructure (power, rail, roads)...thanks to your leaders past!

Bizibi:
look in Nigeria there are deals the govt will put in funds as assurance fr that investment to go through, what you re seeing on social media is rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2017

...I already said you could have PPP arrangements, nobody said the investments where many for our size and population, but the reason we don't have them pouring in, is because of poor infrastructure (power, rail, roads)...thanks to your leaders past!

quote author=Bizibi post=63241848]look in Nigeria there are deals the govt will put in funds as assurance fr that investment to go through, what you re seeing on social media is rubbish.
The private investments in Nigeria is just too few.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Chukwuka16: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Of course, we are not saying the gov't doesn't want to try. The first and primary area where this gov't has failed is in salaries. Why is the president not commenting on states that still have backlogs to both workers and pensioners despite numerous bailouts? Why is the federal gov't still owing staff salaries? This is the lifeline of the SME's. You and I can't deny the fact that 2019 elections is the main pre-occupation of this government now. So, listing companies as achievement is a slap on our faces as Nigerians.

When you mention N-Power as an achievement, I weep. How much does N-Power pay a graduate? Is the payment capable of precipitating growth? N-Power is simply creating circulating poverty. You move some folks from one spectra of poverty (access) to another (mobility) and term that achievement? N-Power is no different from NYSC!

Power situation has not improved bro, consumption has only reduced drastically which creates the illusion of sufficiency. How can 3500 MW which wasn't sufficient 10 years ago now be sufficient 10 years after? This just proves to you that poverty is growing.

I hope you are aware that Nigeria with a population of say 180 million people will officially house the highest number of poor people (80 million) next year February beating India with a population in excess of 1 billion?
GavelSlam:

No one says it is uhuru.

But this government is encouraging private enterprise from Agriculture to small scale industries.

For the unemployed youth the Npower programme was formulated from which there are 200, 000 beneficiaries at the moment.

There was a thread here just yesterday asking people to comment on the power situation in their locality and it showed a lot of positivity though not perfect.

The government can do better but they are trying.

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by GavelSlam: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2017
Chukwuka16:
Of course, we are not saying the gov't doesn't want to try. The first and primary area where this gov't has failed is in salaries. Why is the president not commenting on states that still have backlogs to both workers and pensioners despite numerous bailouts? Why is the federal gov't still owing staff salaries? This is the lifeline of the SME's. You and I can't deny the fact that 2019 elections is the main pre-occupation of this government now. So, listing companies as achievement is a slap on our faces as Nigerians.

When you mention N-Power as an achievement, I weep. How much does N-Power pay a graduate? Is the payment capable of precipitating growth? N-Power is simply creating circulating poverty. You move some folks from one spectra of poverty (access) to another (mobility) and term that achievement? N-Power is no different from NYSC!

Power situation has not improved bro, consumption has only reduced drastically which creates the illusion of sufficiency. How can 3500 MW which wasn't sufficient 10 years ago now be sufficient 10 years after? This just proves to you that poverty is growing.

I hope you are aware that Nigeria with a population of say 180 million people will officially house the highest number of poor people (80 million) next year February beating India with a population in excess of 1 billion?

The president cannot do anything about state salaries. It is not his remit by law.
He has even done more than he should by applying bailout funds which many states still mismanaged.

Please don't talk about the theory of power because there was a small survey was carried out here on Nairaland and your opinion would not supersede that of the many respondents who participated from all corners of the country.

Npower is meant as a welfare scheme so stop assuming it is for graduates to live on eternally.

It is not government's role to employ but to create the environment for enterprise. This is being taken care of
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2017
No vex o...

...name another billionaire that comes to nairaland to type? grin

Billyonaire:

I have to step out to the banks now. Stay in here with your exemplary stupidity and think we are all equal. Unfortunately, you are where you are, because you think others lie like you little prick.

Many billionaires are humble, but I am not. I didnt make money being stupid.

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bizibi(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Swisscoinng:

quote author=Bizibi post=63241848]look in Nigeria there are deals the govt will put in funds as assurance fr that investment to go through, what you re seeing on social media is rubbish.
look!!!! Last year was supposed to be a good year fr the govt to rake in money and perform but they messed up badly,there were investors who would have ease things fr the govt to perform at least fairly.
You don't need tell me anything because we see the lack of focus from em everyday in abj.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by uvalued(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This list is a compilation of unintelligent hallucinations.

How can the Federal government list private projects as it's achievements?
They forgot to add Ifeanyi Uba Stadium at Nnewi,
Davido's Shisha Room or Big Brother Naija 2017.

The Auchi fertilizer plant was built by the Lucky Igbinedion administration in 2003.
Two dead machines were bought, the building repainted and a jobless Osinbanjo came down to commission a non-functional block the size of a boy's quarters?

None of those factories have contributed positively to the overall lives of Nigerians.
I stand to be corrected.

See finishing
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Chukwuka16: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Of course, but you forgot that there were pre-conditions to be satisfied before states could access their subsequent refunds!

Even the federal govt is owing salaries on the massive scale. Case in point is ASUU/NASU etc.

Well, Nairaland has about 2 million members (let's not account for dormant accounts etc.). Thats just 1% of Nigeria's total population. It would be shocking to believe that such a survey would effectively account for the wider Nigeria.

So what is the gov't putting in place to guarantee a smooth transition from N-Power to life - accessible loans with single digit interest, agric loans, business loans etc.

For the environment for business, the capital flight in the last 2 years says it all!

GavelSlam:

The president cannot do anything about state salaries. It is not his remit by law.
He has even done more than he should by applying bailout funds which many states still mismanaged.

Please don't talk about the theory of power because the a small survey was carried out here on Nairaland and your opinion would not supersede that of the many respondents who participated from all corners of the country.

Npower is meant as a welfare scheme so stop assuming it is for graduates to live on eternally.

It is not government's role to employ but to create the environment for enterprise. This is being taken care of
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Don't amuse yourself with ignorance...

.... No investor would have looked Nigeria's way,
after the oil price crash of 2015, with foreign reserves that could not guarantee 3months of import, no savings of any sort, and with huge infrastructural deficit, meaning their monies could be traped if they invest!

...we are only seeing small light now cos of my amiable PMB's mgt of the situation, that has seen reserves add over 40% since it fell to $25b and just short of $40b now...

..they are gradually regaining their confidence, we just sold a $3b bond that was oversubscribed to the tune of $11b!

...if oil price remains at this level and the govt does the needful in other sectors like infrastructure and agric, in a few years time it will be uhuru

....everybody knows we got potentials, like I said b4, we have not achieved a lot thanks to your heroes past!

Bizibi:
look!!!! Last year was supposed to be a good year fr the govt to rake in money and perform but they messed up badly,there were investors who would have ease things fr the govt to perform at least fairly.
You don't need tell me anything because we see the lack of focus from em everyday in abj.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by GavelSlam: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2017
Chukwuka16:
Of course, but you forgot that there were pre-conditions to be satisfied before states could access their subsequent refunds!

Even the federal govt is owing salaries on the massive scale. Case in point is ASUU/NASU etc.

Well, Nairaland has about 2 million members (let's not account for dormant accounts etc.). Thats just 1% of Nigeria's total population. It would be shocking to believe that such a survey would effectively account for the wider Nigeria.

So what is the gov't putting in place to guarantee a smooth transition from N-Power to life - accessible loans with single digit interest, agric loans, business loans etc.

For the environment for business, the capital flight in the last 2 years says it all!

How can you be talking about capital flight when this thread in particular showcases new entrants into the Nigerian market as well as expansion programmes?

What transition do you need beyond the teaching, agricultural extension that the Npower programme fulfils?

If you have suggestions you can put them forward and also send across to Npower. I'm sure they'll like to hear from you.

For the survey on electricity, it was a small sample space but reflective of the present power situation.
It'll do for now.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bakerdav: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2017
anonimi:

7.5 million jobs created as promised by barawo bubu and his All Poverty Congress, APC as promised during their campaigns. grin
3 million in 2years = 6 million
1.5 million in six months

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3763128_fbimg1463311758295_jpeg995bb45c6ff7e34155c1521df4bdff85
lol

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by HITdemUP: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This list is a compilation of unintelligent hallucinations.

How can the Federal government list private projects as it's achievements?
They forgot to add Ifeanyi Uba Stadium at Nnewi,
Davido's Shisha Room or Big Brother Naija 2017.

The Auchi fertilizer plant was built by the Lucky Igbinedion administration in 2003.
Two dead machines were bought, the building repainted and a jobless Osinbanjo came down to commission a non-functional block the size of a boy's quarters?

None of those factories have contributed positively to the overall lives of Nigerians.
I stand to be corrected.
I have always thought you were born foolish and stupid. I'm stunned you eventually make sense today.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by BRIGHT180(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2017
agbangam:

U are so dull my guy, MTN, Glo; Econet are private firms but we still praise OBJ for bringing dem to Nigeria. The duty of FG is to creat business friendly enviroment for investors to coming in. It is called Job creation. And for Edo State, it is humans dat are working in dat Factory not ghost, please don't ever mention dat name Igbenedion (worst governor Edo state have ever had) again if u don't want thunder from ring road to visit dat ur lying tongue.
Sir you could have made your point without insults
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by SalamRushdie: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

But petrolex is in Ibefun Ogun state.

You see why I call you a liar.

Its one the left side of the road in the way to sagamu on the Lekki epe..The person that took me there was an integrity auditor whose firm was representing a consortium of banks .. Then he told me it was owned by Kesington Adebutu of Baba ijebu fame . I dont know if thay place is ogun on lagos but iwe used the Lekki epe road to get there and the entry gate is on left if you are facing sagamu direction

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by BRIGHT180(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
HITdemUP:
I have always thought you were born foolish and stupid. I'm stunned you eventually make sense today.
You can make your commendations without insults think about it

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by GavelSlam: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Its one the left side of the road in the way to sagamu on the Lekki epe..The person that took me there was an integrity auditor whose firm was representing a consortium of banks .. Then he told me it was owned by Kesington Adebutu of Baba ijebu fame . I dont know if thay place is ogun on lagos but iwe used the Lekki epe road to get there and the entry gate is on left if you are facing sagamu direction

Reading this gibberish complicates your case.

You are an irredeemable liar.

Ibefun is almost 2 hours from lekki so what is this nonsense you are writing?
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by ZorGBUooeh: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bolustical:

It seems you are really pained?

Check this list, how many projects were commissioned in the East aside Coscharis Rice at Anambra?

You cannot hide one fact that the East has never been an investment destination and will never be until you people go back to develop your region by yourselves.

Stop being pained, developer.
Don't be silly..Yes we will surely get our own country ad develop it.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by SalamRushdie: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

Reading this gibberish complicates your case.

You are an irredeemable liar.

Ibefun is almost 2 hours from lekki so what is this nonsense you are writing?

See the route we used that day ..we took of from VGC on sunday cant remember the exact date and my firend took me there just to see the place and I know we didnt spend two hours to get there ..i would really appreciate it if stopped calling me a liar because I swear i doubt if there is any man living that is more honest than I am

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bizibi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

See the route we used that day ..we took of from VGC on sunday cant remember the exact date and my firend took me there just to see the place and I know we didnt spend two hours to get there ..i would really appreciate it if stopped calling me a liar because I swear i doubt if there is any man living that is more honest than I am
just ignore the sycophant, it will save you the stress

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PPCO Mocks Buhari For Seeking Credit For New Abuja Airport Terminal / Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu / Buhari Cautions Akeredolu, El-Rufai Other APC Governors, Backs Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.