Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie (17770 Views)

How We Merged To Defeat PDP In 2015, By Buhari / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by GavelSlam: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

See the route we used that day ..we took of from VGC on sunday cant remember the exact date and my firend took me there just to see the place and I know we didnt spend two hours to get there ..i would really appreciate it if stopped calling me a liar because I swear i doubt if there is any man living that is more honest than I am

Why won't I call you a liar when you can make Lekki, Lagos appear to be Ibefun in Ogun state.

I can equally make gbagada look like Otta with this your description.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

See the route we used that day ..we took of from VGC on sunday cant remember the exact date and my firend took me there just to see the place and I know we didnt spend two hours to get there ..i would really appreciate it if stopped calling me a liar because I swear i doubt if there is any man living that is more honest than I am

Stop giving him your attention. he is bent on what he wants to do.

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by opribo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Certainly therecan be a better person for this job who can do it professionally.

This woman has repeated it over and over again that she is road side PR person doing a crude work.
Her post has truly confirmed that this government has been busy doing nothing.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by daramolanas1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This list is a compilation of unintelligent hallucinations.

How can the Federal government list private projects as it's achievements?
They forgot to add Ifeanyi Uba Stadium at Nnewi,
Davido's Shisha Room or Big Brother Naija 2017.

The Auchi fertilizer plant was built by the Lucky Igbinedion administration in 2003.
Two dead machines were bought, the building repainted and a jobless Osinbanjo came down to commission a non-functional block the size of a boy's quarters?

None of those factories have contributed positively to the overall lives of Nigerians.
I stand to be corrected.
Guy ur head is dia...oya chop knuckle
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bizibi:
honestly you were fast,i didn't plan it well at all,the stocks are down and to worsen it all we keep seeing the lies on social media but witness something different on ground and some beings here keep deceiving people.

Nairaland is the only Nigerian forum I visit, especially because I need to feel the pulse of the society. The problem in the country is that many wealthy people do not have the tolerance to associate with the mere mortals especially because it is very toxic out here discussing with people who basically are on the 'impossible' bracket.

I wonder why many people missed it, but I can understand that many rich people in the country are products of corruption so they basically do not understand the dynamics of macro-economics. The data clearly showed inflation at 17.5% with interest rates juggling between 19 to 21% without any economic plans towards getting these data to single digits. That is when I made the judgement call to ship out. Few of my friends do the same, and we invested what we have on the real sector to tie down the values or may be get a little profit while we lay low for Buhariosis to be cured.

And the FX policy was so pluralized that different strata of the economy were allocated different FX rates depending on who you know with the entire system being ran from the gardens like Sanusi put it then.

But I do have network of networth individuals as pals who are ex officio of major banks in London and NY, and I do not miss FT and other world class publications regularly analysing the indices, so what would a smart mother fucker like me do ? You dollarize your local tender and get them off the local market and watch how values and storage of wealth lost value every other minute.

I do not think many people go to business schools so they get fried. For the common man, they see that customers are non-existent at bars and clubs, the ladies are searching for who to even fucck them for a fee and the masses move enmasse to churches seeking divine intervention and connection.

It is the story of my Nigeria but each time you tell people on this forum that it is really bad, they do not even listen, because they are poor, illiterate, not ready to learn and do not even understand the dynamics from business stand point, but sure enough, they know 'their man' at Aso Rock must be doing great, and we that wail are just 'enemies'.

I challenge them almost always to match the facts with their sentiments but trust me, they come to assassinate my character and throw jabs at an online username as if the President is their Faher.

The President has messed up our country and I have to state the fact even if he is my father, but who ever disagrees because of bias must show me data on how his/her personal economy has improved outside the normal fraud circles and corruption.

Let's rest easy knowing that truth will always prevail.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Swisscoinng:
No vex o...

...name another billionaire that comes to nairaland to type? grin

None!

They hate the poor and do not want to associate with you guys. Dont you see how I get attacked daily for being here ? How many people have such thick skin like mine ? Even in the religious section where I volunteered to discuss Spirituality and Science, I am constantly battered as if I charge fees for service to humanity. It is why there are more beggars in the country than farmers.

So, tell me why billionaires should come here. I will soon ship out and I will create a blog so I can stay in touch with those who are ready to be humans. And I will ban anyone who pops into my cycle to spew trash.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bizibi(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

Nairaland is the only Nigerian forum I visit, especially because I need to feel the pulse of the society. The problem in the country is that many wealthy people do not have the tolerance to associate with the mere mortals especially because it is very toxic out here discussing with people who basically are on the 'impossible' bracket.

I wonder why many people missed it, but I can understand that many rich people in the country are products of corruption so they basically do not understand the dynamics of macro-economics. The data clearly showed inflation at 17.5% with interest rates juggling between 19 to 21% without any economic plans towards getting these data to single digits. That is when I made the judgement call to ship out. Few of my friends do the same, and we invested what we have on the real sector to tie down the values or may be get a little profit while we lay low for Buhariosis to be cured.

And the FX policy was so pluralized that different strata of the economy were allocated different FX rates depending on who you know with the entire system being ran from the gardens like Sanusi put it then.

But I do have network of networth individuals as pals who are ex officio of major banks in London and NY, and I do not miss FT and other world class publications regularly analysing the indices, so what would a smart mother fucker like me do ? You dollarize your local tender and get them off the local market and watch how values and storage of wealth lost value every other minute.

I do not think many people go to business schools so they get fried. For the common man, they see that customers are non-existent at bars and clubs, the ladies are searching for who to even fucck them for a fee and the masses move enmasse to churches seeking divine intervention and connection.

It is the story of my Nigeria but each time you tell people on this forum that it is really bad, they do not even listen, because they are poor, illiterate, not ready to learn and do not even understand the dynamics from business stand point, but sure enough, they know 'their man' at Aso Rock must be doing great, and we that wail are just 'enemies'.

I challenge them almost always to match the facts with their sentiments but trust me, they come to assassinate my character and throw jabs at an online username as if the President is their Faher.

The President has messed up our country and I have to state the fact even if he is my father, but who ever disagrees because of bias must show me data on how his/her personal economy has improved outside the normal fraud circles and corruption.

Let's rest easy knowing that truth will always prevail.
yea,truth will prevail......when my associate in London wanted to do biz with the govt but I told him point blank to wait till the next regime, last year was the govt last bet and they lost it,now look at how this year ended......
I was thinking of focusing on other west africa countries like Ghana but after weighing the potentiality of all the countries nigeria still come at the top and you begin to weep at the way they are bringing the economy of the country down with their straight line way of doing things.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
[b][/b]
Bizibi:
yea,truth will prevail......when my associate in London wanted to do biz with the govt but I told him point blank to wait till the next regime, last year was the govt last bet and they lost it,now look at how this year ended......
I was thinking of focusing on other west africa countries like Ghana but after weighing the potentiality of all the countries nigeria still come at the top and you begin to weep at the way they are bringing the economy of the country down with their straight line way of doing things.

Nigeria is pregnant with opportunities. I will be heading to Togo by January to seek for cheap loan and also set up special purpose vehicles to qualify for the lending, but the intention is to ship the cheap money to Lagos to complete some on-going projects. What ever it takes, Nigerians are resolute when trained. We've got the potentials but the Government is the problem here.

I know that if Buhari wins again, the country will never be the same again. Fossil fuel and Combustion Engine is no longer going to sell in 20yrs and my country has no plan about how the country will survive in an era of Electric Car and Free energy. We are even building refineries and I keep wondering if these investors actually have an idea that the future has no place for Fossil fuel and combustion engine ?

We are so myopic my brother, and I will never be caught up in this economic short-sightedness.

What ever your friend wants to invest in, should be in the service industry for now where he can juggle the profit mark-up. Many businesses are shutting down, but those who understood what was coming are the ones living better lives now and even earning more.

1 Like

Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bizibi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
[b][/b]

Nigeria is pregnant with opportunities. I will be heading to Togo by January to seek for cheap loan and also set up special purpose vehicles to qualify for the lending, but the intention is to ship the cheap money to Lagos to complete some on-going projects. What ever it takes, Nigerians are resolute when trained. We've got the potentials but the Government is the problem here.

I know that if Buhari wins again, the country will never be the same again. Fossil fuel and Combustion Engine is no longer going to sell in 20yrs and my country has no plan about how the country will survive in an era of Electric Car and Free energy. We are even building refineries and I keep wondering if these investors actually have an idea that the future has no place for Fossil fuel and combustion engine ?

We are so myopic my brother, and I will never be caught up in this economic short-sightedness.

What ever your friend wants to invest in, should be in the service industry for now where he can juggle the profit mark-up. Many businesses are shutting down, but those who understood what was coming are the ones living better lives now and even earning more.
cha!!!!I thought of introducing alternative energy but I was thinking of the headache here,investors love nigeria because they know the cash they will make here even one came here looking fr a real estate deal in abj this year.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bizibi:
cha!!!!I thought of introducing alternative energy but I was thinking of the headache here,investors love nigeria because they know the cash they will make here even one came here looking fr a real estate deal in abj.

Even though I know alternative energy is the future, I am careful because at the moment the awareness is slow, thanks to ignorance, but I did buy some Convertible Bonds from a Solar Systems company at 15% ROI and great monthly pay out but if they go public, I am to own 0.25%. I believe this is a safe-guard strategy incase company goes south I can trade my stake and ship out, but I am not expecting bad news as the deal is currently being negotiate to apply the crowd funds to other profitable ventures. We just have to keep reengineering the SPV for profitable ventures and the money keeps working for the profit while we focus on something else.
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Bizibi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

Even though I know alternative energy is the future, I am careful because at the moment the awareness is slow, thanks to ignorance, but I did buy some Convertible Bonds from a Solar Systems company at 15% ROI and great monthly pay out but if they go public, I am to own 0.25%. I believe this is a safe-guard strategy incase company goes south I can trade my stake and ship out, but I am not expecting bad news as the deal is currently being negotiate to apply the crowd funds to other profitable ventures. We just have to keep reengineering the SPV for profitable ventures and the money keeps working for the profit while we focus on something else.

yes the awareness is slow,damn the world is really moving faster than I thought it would......when the uae govt started spending billions on alternative energy that was when my thinking cap went berserk, I started seeing the future.

Those guys need to go,I need a govt that its policies will ease things fr biz men
The opportunities in this country must not be wasted further......
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by GavelSlam: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
You want to see someone chatting with himself? just look up.
grin
Re: List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bizibi:
yes the awareness is slow,damn the world is really moving faster than I thought it would......when the uae govt started spending billions on alternative energy that was when my thinking cap went berserk, I started seeing the future.

Those guys need to go,I need a govt that its policies will ease things fr biz men
The opportunities in this country must not be wasted further......

Sure sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ortom Asks Buhari To Resign, Hand Over Power To Osinbajo / Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. / Fresh Protest Rocks Osogbo Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.