Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? (49043 Views)

Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by chuksanambra: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
aguyph:
why is Nnamdi kanu not on the list?

He's dead. Believe it or not. That's your business.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by arherfish(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Uzor Kalu shocked. With money to support the party
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by everyevery: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fayose khe for VP he's a no-no factor come 2019. Okonjo iweala's choice will sink Buhari completely. Imagine combination of Atiku/Okonjo iweala. Strategist plus brain, good times have come to Nigeria be that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by mightyhazel: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Abagworo:
The only Igbo man that has the national appeal is Rochas Okorocha. The rest are just lical champions in their State. People like Peter Obi and Soludo are not even popular beyond thejr immediate hometowns.
shattap with that.
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by dedugba(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Same way Yorubas didn't vote Obasanjo.

Regions will vote parties they can related to Ojukwu came out under APGA ( stand corrected) which is the reason he lost. If he was under PDP, he would win.

The SS and to some extend SE sees the PDP as their own and they relate more with it. Same way, Lagos folks has always been with AD, ACN, AC, And APC.

Same way, it does not matter who you are, if you are PDP in Lagos, you are wasting your money

What?The only yoruba man obj contested against was Falae either way they are both yoruba or who are you referring to?
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
defashan:
No ibo person should be exalted to that position. Those on the list are the same. They are all visionless. There is too much division and hatred amongst ibos.If at all there should be, it has to be chidoka.

He is young and does not speak Aba and ibo made English like the rest.i give it to him, I never knew an ibo man could express himself so beautifully.

Iweala with all her education and travels still talks like a garri seller. Obi speaks horribly with a crackle, he shrinks annoyingly when he speaks. Soludo is proper aba iron must obey speaker.
Did anyone hear Tony Nwoye speak during the debate? I felt so embarrassed that someone I share country with should be aspiring to such position without knowing how to convey his thoughts or even how to pronounce lots of words.

Free education for all of ibos.
are you sure you don't have malaria

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by Caseless: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Donald Duke.
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by madjune(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rochas.
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by jrusky(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
I don't waste my time on issue like this I'm not seen VP coming from the East be it apc or pdp so no need to talk much. No northern incumbent will hand over to igbo man life or dead and for any northern president to opt for VP from SE it's near impossible only miracle.

Our attitude as SE has killed us politically and we bent on refusing to repent dying of ego separatist and rebellion spirit in our gene. As I said truth is harsh but must be said.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by ProWalker: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
chuksanambra:

Who are the people who are going to rule you in Biafra? The same wolves presently mortgaging your political and economic future in the SE.

You'll elect people like TA Orji aa governors but run to other places to enjoy good governance. Why is your region the most backwards in Nigeria? You all should be locked up in the SE and not allowed to travel out of the SE so that you'll be forced to elect good leaders.

Very true, people should enjoy or suffer the consequences of their choices and decision.
By January again, millions of these igbo children in the east will be taken down to lagos for enrolment in the public schools.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by mightyhazel: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Allee90:
We the Almajiris in the North we are waiting for the Igbos. Their hate for the Hausa Fulanis will adequately compensated. No Almajiri will EVER vote for an Igbo Man. Its a promise we took upon us. It is Rochas Okorocha or NOBODY. Idiots
is atiku now igbo ?

vagrant alamajiri

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by Olive33: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
NaijaElba:
You all will be deceiving yourself if you think the PDP will field igbo person as VP candidate. why do you think Fayose and Wike sold the Yoruba man (Prof. Adeniran) out of PDP chairmanship position? it is to clear way for Fayose as VP. .They don't want the Chairmanship and VP position to come from the same region. The highest postion igbo will settle for is senate president. as for now, the VP position will go to SW using Fayose.
but saraki the senate president has more weight than osibanjo the VP

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by PDJT: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
[s]
chuksanambra:

Who are the people who are going to rule you in Biafra? The same wolves presently mortgaging your political and economic future in the SE.

You'll elect people like TA Orji aa governors but run to other places to enjoy good governance. Why is your region the most backwards in Nigeria? You all should be locked up in the SE and not allowed to travel out of the SE so that you'll be forced to elect good leaders.
[/s]
"chuksanambra" indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by lovetrust(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Okonjo iweala is a better fit for the VP slot as anticipated.

The question is: if elected, will her boss the President allow her to work

You know men and their ego and also political vested interest as commonly seen from past administrations.

Well, I settle for okonjo iweala because her wealth of experience will definitely do us good as a nation I.e. if the so-called cabals will not be a hindrance
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by shallysgirl: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
NaijaElba:

because they dont like been told the truth....they are not brilliant enough to read political moves and permutations....reason they are always been left out at the end. All they are good at is making silly noise online. useless set of unintelligent Igbos. So if PDP field failure ATIKU AND FAYOSE who will they vote for again? hehehehehehehe.......the game is just starting jere.....The reasonable people here on NL let 's keep our fingers crossed and see how things unfold. I know year 2018 apart from been world cup year will be really interesting.
Keep decieving yourself,i know its your trademark.
i ask again how many votes will the southwest give fayose and pdp by extension?
Fayose has no political vallue by 2018.
He is only playing a game of hope and banking in wike who is by extension one of the major financier of the 2019election.
how much will the southwest contribute to the elections?
You are forgeting about the funding of the election.the south east has 3governors while by 2019the southwest will have no pdp governor to contribute funds.
sorry for you.others will fund fayose to become vp.smh.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by ProWalker: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
defashan:
No ibo person should be exalted to that position. Those on the list are the same. They are all visionless. There is too much division and hatred amongst ibos.If at all there should be, it has to be chidoka.

He is young and does not speak Aba and ibo made English like the rest.i give it to him, I never knew an ibo man could express himself so beautifully.

Iweala with all her education and travels still talks like a garri seller. Obi speaks horribly with a crackle, he shrinks annoyingly when he speaks. Soludo is proper aba iron must obey speaker.
Did anyone hear Tony Nwoye speak during the debate? I felt so embarrassed that someone I share country with should be aspiring to such position without knowing how to convey his thoughts or even how to pronounce lots of words.

Free education for all of ibos.

This dude is funnily insane with this analysis grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by generalcorper042(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Plz oooo my people i dnt know if anyone here in dis forum know where to get train from kaduna to ilorin...am in zamfara. Please any body.
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by OnucheAdams: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Historically, the Igbos have always queued behind intellectuals when it comes to occupying very critical political positions -- case in point Ojukwu and Ekwueme. Those that standout from the names mentioned are Soludo and Ojonjo; Okonjo gets the nod in my books because she also has a bit of ND blood in her which makes her acceptable to both the ND and SE.

Bianca is a political neophyte and would be a tough sell; Peter Obi missed an opportunity to cement his legacy by going against Obiano -- now it's clear that he has been demystifyed and has lost significant political ground.

Giving Okonjo the VP slot would ginger not only the SS and SE, but also the female vote bearing in mind that the current occupant has made it clear that women belong in the kitchen and bedroom.

Fayose's litmus test lay in his ability to deliver Ekiti to PDP by next elections; if he fails to do that then he would also be demystified. My thinking is that should the PDP go with Kwankwaso/Fayose, be rest assured that Buhari is toast -- assuming Elections would be free and fair...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by Tranquill: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:
VP? Igbos need the Presidency by 2023. Buhari go complete him second term by then.
Bro you need to be realistic. Buhari has no inclination to support any presidency outside the North. Come 2023 you'll hear him say he doesnt believe in zoning but he is currently grooming El Ruffai to succeed him regardless of your vote. We need someone that understands and respects the diversity of the country and cares about how to draw unity out of that diversity.
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if people has thrown off their sense of reasoning........or the remaining workable brain they have......

We are here talking about sellable igbo candidate come 2019 so as to dispose this current disaster and arch genocidist currently in Aso rock............

And someone is here talking about the importance of yoruba in south.......who yoruba epp......their vote is never counted or blocked rather what comes from south west is a divided votes......

You can only get block votes in

SE, SS and NE.........#fact#

And talking about sellable candidates I pick DSP IKE EKWEREMMADU.........

Oby Ezekwesili is a frustrated BBOG campaigner.....she is just a noisemaker and has lost her value......

Iweala is from south south.............best among all but because of zoning she is off.........

Peter obi lies a lot despite his successor obiano is a hyper liar..........Obi recent action to impose a candidate places him under godfatherism we are trying to fight.....so he is disqualified.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by vicfy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
I would save my comment until the list is complete.. There are Five States of d SE
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by shallysgirl: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sultannayef:

Nwanne. It's going to the South West.
Going to southwest how?
You are about to witness promise and fail.
fayose is just decieving himself and being decieved.
The southwest is of no political benefit to the pdp.-...Wike
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by shallysgirl: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Allee90:
We the Almajiris in the North we are waiting for the Igbos. Their hate for the Hausa Fulanis will adequately compensated. No Almajiri will EVER vote for an Igbo Man. Its a promise we took upon us. It is Rochas Okorocha or NOBODY. Idiots
Go and eat your vote,we dont care.IDIOTS

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by Skyyoyo: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mr Peter Obi all the way!
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by tesppidd: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Evans!
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by rajiraymond(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Igbos must be befuddled to accept the position of vice president.
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by FBIL: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
NaijaElba:
You all will be deceiving yourself if you think the PDP will field igbo person as VP candidate. why do you think Fayose and Wike sold the Yoruba man (Prof. Adeniran) out of PDP chairmanship position? it is to clear way for Fayose as VP. .They don't want the Chairmanship and VP position to come from the same region. The highest postion igbo will settle for is senate president. as for now, the VP position will go to SW using Fayose.
Your point is superb! I am Igbo myself. To remove the devil in Aso Rock, Igbos need to be calm and patient and let Fayose go as VP so that the SW will reduce Buhari/Tinubu votes. SE/SS would go for PDP wholesale while the North is torn to shreds. Ndigbo ibem, we need to first of all remove this man who can make 50 appointments in a week without any Igbo. His stay for another 4 year could become a tragedy for us. Even 1km road, none for us. A word they say is enough for a wise man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by verygudbadguy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
I think NOI would make a good VP. She has achieved a lot for her self. She was very instrumental during OBJ tenure. She was part of the reasons OBJ achieved a lot economically.

Little wonder nobody has held her liable for all the flaws and funds mismanagement that thrived during the last administration. She deserves the VP slot better if PDP cedes it to SE in the next election.

Modified: NOI is from Delta and she doesn't belong to the category of people in view. I will therefore go for Soludo. He proposed currency devaluation and redenomination during his time as the governor of CBN. I believe we are due for currency redenomination as Ghana has achieved a better economy since they did same.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
FBIL:

Your point is superb! I am Igbo myself. To remove the devil in Aso Rock, Igbos need to be calm and patient and let Fayose go as VP so that the SW will reduce Buhari/Tinubu votes. SE/SS would go for PDP wholesale while the North is torn to shreds. Ndigbo ibem, we need to first of all remove this man who can make 50 appointments in a week without any Igbo. His stay for another 4 year could become a tragedy for us. Even 1km road, none for us. A word they say is enough for a wise man.

We would do whatever is detrimental to the igbo cause in Nigeria. Yorubas would vote Buhari/Osinbajo for another 4 years. We must drive you guys crazy in this country for all the hate you harbor in your akpu hearts!
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by tiger28: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
PDJT:

I understand your envy and resentment of Igbos. They are better than you and your backward tribe, isn’t? Again, history shows that lagging groups always resent groups better than them. Why don’t you lots continue to rule and turn Nigeria into El Dorado of your dreams, let’s see?
The restoration of Biafra is all what majority of Igbos want, not to be part of your stupid never-do-well cuntri.
here we go with the usual boasting ! A reasonable and peogressive individual decided to get everyones opinion on sellable igbos,this other ipob fool is starting that "we don't have anything to do with the zoo" nonsense. As far as i am concerned, politics is a game of bonding, calculation and trickery. How can you bond when you have "cursed" out othersthese candidates that the OP mentioned have no National appeal at all except maybe Obi. With the igbos normal shennanigans and Igbos mess (ipob has set back igbos because ppl now cant trust them to lead this country) igbos need triple effort in having someone with a NATIONAL appeal and not regional one.
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by Fmartin(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dankwambo/soludo

sule lamido/obi

ribadu/iweala

atiku/ekweremadu

kwankwaso/obi
which will you go for?
Re: Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? by Wallade(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
My choice is between Okonjo Iweala or Charles Soludo. I don't see Charles being a second fiddle; he is a leader. Hence I will settle for Okonjo-Iweala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs / Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.