Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (164183 Views)

Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

How come he uploaded the picture when the girl at d background is quite noticeable.

But the story didn't tell us that it was the man who did the uploading... Abi you wan just yab and blame men....

Make your head dey dia oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by rsz123: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
www.Facebook.com/twistnigeria

At TWIST, we make creative branded tshirts

Contact us today to order

Call/Whatsapp: *0816 497 3011

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by brandydaniells(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jeffy1206:
I think the guy will bear more shame since he's the one showing well grin grin
says Who
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Jeffy1206(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
brandydaniells:
says Who
says the picture... What if the guy is married lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Bimpe29: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Social media are actually running guys mad.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Allsingles: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Thank God I didn't see the girl
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Rawhumper(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
I want to be your fantasy actualized.....

Like seriously....I sent you a pm.

Thanks.

ote author=myfantasies post=63253814]In davido's voice....See gobe grin grin grin grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.