Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For (3781 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained / She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2010
Pweety4me:

Na your brotha?oya calm him 4 me jo. . . tongue grin
you know what to do if you want me to calm him tongue wink

~Sauron~:

Do you sleep with him without condoms/femidoms? grin
shhhhhhhhh you want me to let the cat out of the bag abi?
i am natural all thru tongue grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2010
y me:

shhhhhhhhh you want me to let the cat out of the bag abi?
i am natural all thru tongue grin grin

Which leads to the $64,000 question. . . . . .
How many times have you aborted in the last 18 months? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Pweety4me(f): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2010
y me:

lolz dat was a typo sha i meant "call" him. . .it's aight doe thanx. smiley

@Sauron u could have @ least said somefin don't just ignore dat's childish & rather rude. . .it's ok doe i just wanted 2 tell u somefin.

@OP all 4 love?dat's stewwwwwpid sowrri. . . undecided it's up 2 u wat u do doe u have a done quite a lot already u didn't call any1 4 help then so kapeesh!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

Which leads to the $64,000 question. . . . . .
How many times have you aborted in the last 18 months? grin grin grin grin
you want may thunder fire that ya computer abi grin grin
how will i have an abortion when i havent eaten the forbidden food yet angry tongue

@pweety
nor mind sharon stone, him dey form soda for you grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by honeric01(m): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
@Sauron,   As 4 me, i only respond to what's on ground and not add mine, he said he didnt sleep with anygirl 4 2yrs after they met so i suggest he didnt cheat nor got infected elsewhere so he should think with his head and get outta that trap of a relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Pweety4me(f): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2010
^ ;d
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2010
honeric01:

@Sauron,   As 4 me, i only respond to what's on ground and not add mine, he said he didnt sleep with anygirl 4 2yrs after they met so i suggest he didnt cheat nor got infected elsewhere so he should think with his head and get outta that trap of a relationship.

Responding to what's on ground when it involves 2 people is a bad habit.
So if someone says Sauron just slept with your girlfriend, you will go gung-ho on me without checking out?

y me:

you want may thunder fire that ya computer abi grin grin
how will i have an abortion when i havent eaten the forbidden food yet angry tongue

Jesus Wept!!! My $50 says you have eaten/digested the forbidden fruit.

Besides, what is to say you haven't swallowed his seeds. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by honeric01(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2010
And hw's it a bad habit? Do u no d girl in person? Do u ave any other information different from what the poster provided or do u no the poster in person? That analogy u posted does nt rhyme with whats being discussed because u do nt no d guy or d girl neither do u no me or my girl, so i'd dismiss any rumor like that without thinking twice.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2010
honeric01:

And hw's it a bad habit? Do u no d girl in person? Do u ave any other information different from what the poster provided or do u no the poster in person? That analogy u posted does nt rhyme with whats being discussed because u do nt no d guy or d girl neither do u no me or my girl, so i'd dismiss any rumor like that without thinking twice.

I dunno em and i don't wish to.
All i know is Nigerian men have a tendency of fabricating lies when they are done with their partners.
They say everything to make themselves look innocent while the babe is a cheating, priggish, annoying bitch.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

Responding to what's on ground when it involves 2 people is a bad habit.
So if someone says Sauron just slept with your girlfriend, you will go gung-ho on me without checking out?
check wetin out undecided of course you will do that, you wey like chop and clean mouth tongue

~Sauron~:

Jesus Wept!!! My $50 says you have eaten/digested the forbidden fruit.
Besides, what is to say you haven't swallowed his seeds. grin grin
you want me to post the virginity confirmatory test i did today angry
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2010
y me:

check wetin out undecided of course you will do that, you wey like chop and clean mouth tongue

I cannot disagree with this.
Sauron loves eating and cleaning his mouth. I despise clumsiness.

you want me to post the virginity confirmatory test i did today angry

I will be glad to see that.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by honeric01(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2010
Too bad u think ALL nigerian men have a lie fabricating tendency including you but i'm not in that league with you and i no alot of nigerian men who are not in that league too. He mite have nt opened up more but he still has the right to be given the benefit of doubt.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
honeric01:

Too bad u think ALL nigerian men have a lie fabricating tendency including you but i'm not in that league with you and i no alot of nigerian men who are not in that league too. He mite have nt opened up more but he still has the right to be given the benefit of doubt.

I cannot give the benefit of doubt to a man that got infected with STD while strapped with his condom.
WTF is that about?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

I cannot disagree with this.
Sauron loves eating and cleaning his mouth. I despise clumsiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX6m5CrFLyg&feature=related
nurrin do you wink becareful before you end up with red oil on your lips

~Sauron~:

I will be glad to see that.
its in slavanisky language so you wont understand cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
y me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX6m5CrFLyg&feature=related
nurrin do you wink becareful before you end up with red oil on your lips
its in slavanisky language so you wont understand cheesy

2 things. . . .

--I don't like Wande Coal.
--I understand all languages.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

2 things. . . .

--I don't like Wande Coal.
--I understand all languages.

ohhhhhhhhh you missing out then, check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tfTz6OfBXU

aiit then i will deliver it personnally to you in ya house and right in ur bed wink
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2010
^^^

I am allergic to ghosts. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by honeric01(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
Now these are the reasons why he should be given the benefit of doubt: what if the condom he used broke/tore/slipped off or leaked? What if it was an old or weak condom?or cant these scenerio occure?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

^^^

I am allergic to ghosts. grin
i know u aint gonna be allergic to sexy hot ghost baby grin
i will be at your door at 1:am so watch out cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
y me:

i know u aint gonna be allergic to sexy hot ghost baby grin
i will be at your door at 1:am so watch out cheesy

Y-me, don't venture it o.
I sleep with 2 glocks(desert eagles) in ma bed.
Please, i don't wanna be in your second funeral. grin

honeric01:

Now these are the reasons why he should be given the benefit of doubt: what if the condom he used broke/tore/slipped off or leaked? What if it was an old or weak condom?or cant these scenerio occure?

If it occurred, he would mention it.
The poster is sharp enough to remember the sins of his girlfriend but selective amnesia got to him and he forgot his condom broke whilst fuckin?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

Y-me, don't venture it o.
I sleep with 2 glocks(desert eagles) in ma bed.
never mind,the 2 glocks are gonna make way for the QUEEN BEE  tongue
just 2 more hours baby and am gonna be at ya door

~Sauron~:

Please, i don't wanna be in your second funeral. grin
sharon stone you want make i break your head angry
if you nor take time now i go take you go Atan tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2010
y me:

never mind,the 2 glocks are gonna make way for the QUEEN BEE  tongue
just 2 more hours baby and am gonna be at ya door
sharon stone you want make i break your head angry
if you nor take time now i go take you go Atan tongue

Nor be me and you. . . . .
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

Nor be me and you. . . . .
1 hour 50 more minutes wink¨:::::::
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2010
On ma way to Church. . . . .Going for ma night vigil.
I hope ma pitbull mauls your ghost-arse tonight.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2010
oh we can also get freaky in church too cheesy what ya think?
1 hour 42 minutes more
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2010
y me:

oh we can also get freaky in church too cheesy what ya think?
1 hour 42 minutes more

Jesus Wept!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

Jesus Wept!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry
he did when he knew you couldnt giddy it up cry cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
You guys don't need to be argumentative about this sauron is just being mischievous cos i always use condoms & have not slept with another person 4 over 3 years dat i've known her. Unbelievable isn't it? Well, let me intimate u with another instance when she said she was going to see her cousin against my dissent cos i was suspicious of the cousin thing. She defied me and it almost led to a quarrel, i then let her go. She came back hours later looking & acting ruffled. She then told me, without even asking her o, that she went to see an old aquaintance and the guy slept with her. The funniest part is that just a day earlier, she was crying with pleasure when we made luv. Well, thanks to you Nairalanders, i can now summont the strenght to finally ditch her & 4get any luv or compassion.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2010
tomba:

You guys don't need to be argumentative about this sauron is just being mischievous cos i always use condoms & have not slept with another person 4 over 3 years dat i've known her. Unbelievable isn't it? Well, let me intimate u with another instance when she said she was going to see her cousin against my dissent cos i was suspicious of the cousin thing. She defied me and it almost led to a quarrel, i then let her go. She came back hours later looking & acting ruffled. She then told me, without even asking her o, that she went to see an old aquaintance and the guy slept with her. The funniest part is that just a day earlier, she was crying with pleasure when we made luv. Well, thanks to you Nairalanders, i can now summont the strenght to finally ditch her & 4get any luv or compassion.

Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by denzel2009: 12:36am On Apr 02, 2010
tomba:

It took you like 100 sexua1 escapades by her to make this decision? Mate you need to go and do more tests!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by funky0208: 1:18am On Apr 02, 2010
ho boy u dey very luky say d girl no die 4 ur hand u abort 1st 2nd belly dat girl na wetin dey call wahala abeg my advice 4 b say make u tell dat girl ko yi owo si BRT b4 she send u 2 ur early grave
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by honeric01(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

If it occurred, he would mention it.
The poster is sharp enough to remember the sins of his girlfriend but selective amnesia got to him and he forgot his condom broke whilst fuckin?

All these are possible, he might not want to admit but it's possible things like these might have happened. anyways he has finally made his decision, took him forever to do but it's finally done. cool

Why Do Women Adore Funny Guys? / Why! Why!! Why!!! / How To Get Her To Have Sex With You On The First Date

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52