Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For (3773 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained / She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 01, 2010
I'm in luv with this lady i'm 7yrs older than. She weighs 90 kg & i'm just 68kg. We started when she was 16 and in SS3, then i was in 200 level. We both loved each other. I did more dan i could 2 ensure she got admitted into the University. She vowed never 2 love any other guy and even promised to get married 2 me when the time comes. It was 2yrs after we started dat she gained admission. One month after she left 4 schl, she started changing. She would'nt call me like she used to( although i call her more). She even 4got my birthday. Well, she came back after the 1st semester only to beg me dat she was pregnant 4 a guy in her school claiming dat the guy forced her. It pained me a lot as i really trusted her and even resisted temptations from other ladies for 2 whole years! Something i never imagined i could do. She begged dat it was a mistake dat i shud 4give her. Guess what? I 4gave her cos i thought everybody deserves a second chance. I took her 2 a doctor friend who got rid of d pregnancy. 6 months later, she came home dat she had a fever. Her mum treated her cos she's a nurse. The fever never subsided. She then confessed 2 me again dat she had sex with another guy in her schl. I was furious & i told her it was over. But she begged me not 2 neglet her dat it's me she luvs & no other person. I 4gave her and helped her again. 4 months ago, i travelled to a distant state 4 my masters. I came back last week, made luv 2 her, and two days after i had gonorhea, even using condoms! She said maybe it's toilet disease. I told her i've had enough dat she should just go her way, but she cried and wailed that she can never luv anybody like she does 2 me. I'm fed up as HIV is all over the place and her luv was the only real one i ever had.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2010
Okay, What advice are you seeking? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Abekeade08(f): 1:17am On Apr 01, 2010
If you go back to that nasty bomboclat, then you deserve HIV. Kick her to the curb and neva see her again. It is hard to lose your first love but she does not appreciate you, like you appreciate her. After all your sacrifices, you deserve so much better.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 01, 2010
Are you waiting untill she infects you with HIV "The Monster" before you get the message? This girl is a *** please leave her for health and safety reasons.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Alxmyr(m): 3:23am On Apr 01, 2010
Who say guys no dey mumu for love?
Very easy poster, continue with her after you are tested HIV positive, come back for advise.
We will advise you no what to do then. By the way don't forget to go for test after one month of treating gonorhea.
The HIV virus have window period.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by googles: 4:02am On Apr 01, 2010
that girl is shameless. . . . who goes around telling her boyfriend she is preggers for not just one guy but two guys within the lil' space of six months

then she infects you despite the fact dat you had a condom on shocked cheesy thatz gotta be some concentrated infection mehn. . . plz ditch the filth u do not need her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by TewMuch: 4:49am On Apr 01, 2010
rotfllmao cheesy
really? .gonorrhea through condom, and two abortions. You are like her life saver. Wow, you are a really good guy, sad for you. As you see, all these small angel virgins can turn out to be demons whenever they are let loose. Abeg throw way am commot jare. she is a useless girl, without control and she will give you the big AIDS next. she has shown you her true color, please you should not even be asking this question. The girl is just bad, period. And shameless too for running back to you all the time to tell you about her escapades. shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by victorazy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
eehhhyaaa, just like me very hard to 4get, so painful
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by lallafati(f): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2010
tomba:

She said maybe it's toilet disease.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin Come on man, be serious? what's wrong with you? She has no morals, no respect for herself, and no dignity. Act like a real man and get rid of this thing you call a woman angry angry angry 
You deserve better than this but until you realize that, and you understand what it means to have a gf, partner, that is real woman, that is who knows her place, respects herself, carries herself with dignity, you might end up with just a replica of these kind of persons. In a relationship you do have to be flexible and forgiving, but not like that. That's being weak my friend. You can make concessions but NEVER settle for a promiscuous woman. Coming from a woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by nwabuking5(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
my guy if u really want to be the real father of all of ur children. please leave that girl or ex u will have many bastards in ur home. which u wont even know. from there the names of ur children's will be JIMO MUSA OKEY BOSE MEGIDA UCHE AND SO ON
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by honeric01(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2010
lol, oh God, how market? you don enter one chance love oo. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by nwabuking5(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2010
this one na original 1chance oooooooo let the guy jupout before they take him to ojuelegwa.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2010
Jesus!  shocked Tomba, what advice do you want?  undecided

Get shot of this girl fast - she's an absolute sleaze, I though only guys acted the way she is. And giving you the clap through a rubber, must have been a very potent strain, either that, or her fluids are extremely acidic, and burn through latex?  undecided I dunno.

Either way, you now realise how easy STD's can be transmitted, the Big One can be transmitted the same way, so my advice?

DITCH HER!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2010
the next time you see her just do this:

make the sign of the cross
take off ur shoes
run for dear life
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2010
tomba:

I'm in luv with this lady i'm 7yrs older than. She weighs 90 kg & i'm just 68kg. We started when she was 16 and in SS3, then i was in 200 level. We both loved each other. I did more dan i could 2 ensure she got admitted into the University. She vowed never 2 love any other guy and even promised to get married 2 me when the time comes. It was 2yrs after we started dat she gained admission. One month after she left 4 schl, she started changing. She would'nt call me like she used to( although i call her more). She even 4got my birthday. Well, she came back after the 1st semester only to beg me dat she was pregnant 4 a guy in her school claiming dat the guy forced her. It pained me a lot as i really trusted her and even resisted temptations from other ladies for 2 whole years! Something i never imagined i could do. She begged dat it was a mistake dat i shud 4give her. Guess what? I 4gave her cos i thought everybody deserves a second chance. I took her 2 a doctor friend who got rid of d pregnancy. 6 months later, she came home dat she had a fever. Her mum treated her cos she's a nurse. The fever never subsided. She then confessed 2 me again dat she had intimacy with another guy in her schl. I was furious & i told her it was over. But she begged me not 2 neglet her dat it's me she luvs & no other person. I 4gave her and helped her again. 4 months ago, i travelled to a distant state 4 my masters. I came back last week, made luv 2 her, and two days after i had gonorhea, even using condoms! She said maybe it's toilet disease. I told her i've had enough dat she should just go her way, but she cried and wailed that she can never luv anybody like she does 2 me. I'm fed up as HIV is all over the place and her luv was the only real one i ever had.

I suggest you marry this babe.
To err is human. . . . . .
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2010
marry her please, she could be your soulmate.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2010
WTF shocked shocked shocked
she takes you for a ride and u are playing along like a fool(sorry to say) undecided
let her go dear she is not worth it undecided

~Sauron~:

I suggest you marry this babe.
To err is human. . . . . .
davidylan:

marry her please, she could be your soulmate.
you two are kidding right? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by nwabuking5(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2010
from gonorhea to hiv from hiv to grave
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2010
y me:

you two are kidding right? undecided

I am not kidding.
Personally, i think the OP is being unnecessarily HARSH on the babe.
Let him lie here that he did not cheat on this babe while he was busy gallivanting all over Nigeria. . . .

To err is human. . . . .
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by BadMoFo(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2010
run
as fast
as you HUMANLY can
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

I am not kidding.
Personally, i think the OP is being unnecessarily HARSH on the babe.
Let him lie here that he did not cheat on this babe while he was busy gallivanting all over Nigeria. . . .

To err is human. . . . .
how sweet of you::::::::. grin
but lets be sincere here the babe got pregnant for two diff guys shocked
and yet have the guts to tell him she loves him
its obvious she is taking him for a ride undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2010
y me:

how sweet of you::::::::. grin
but lets be sincere here the babe got pregnant for two diff guys shocked
and yet have the guts to tell him she loves him
its obvious she is taking him for a ride undecided

I think they deserve each other.
That is ALL.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

I think they deserve each other.
That is ALL.
oh well if you say so
i wont argue with ya
maybe they do or maybe they dont undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Pweety4me(f): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2010
Sauron i miss yu do u mind if i  kiss u!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by honeric01(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2010
Sauron, what kinda advise's that? You want him to end up with fathering other men's kids in the future? A girl got pregnant 2 times in 6 months 4 2 diff men and even topped it with wicked disease and you still want the loverboy to carry on? Haba pity the guy's future.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2010
Pweety4me:

Sauron i miss yu do u mind if i kiss !
my friend lock that lip grin tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
honeric01:

Sauron, what kinda advise's that? You want him to end up with fathering other men's kids in the future? A girl got pregnant 2 times in 6 months 4 2 diff men and even topped it with wicked disease and you still want the loverboy to carry on? Haba pity the guy's future.

The babe will also list a host of atrocities the OP has committed. . . .
Never judge until you hear the 2 sides of the story. The OP has some leaks in his story especially the gonorrohea/toilet disease bit.
It reeks of lies.

y me:

oh well if you say so
i wont argue with ya
maybe they do or maybe they dont undecided

They do. . . . .He sleeps with her with no condoms(irresponsibility)
According to him, she sleeps around with different men(irresponsiblity)
Come on. . . .U gotta admit they deserve each other. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by yme1(f): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

[b]They do. . . . .He sleeps with her with no condoms(irresponsibility)[/b]According to him, she sleeps around with different men(irresponsiblity)
Come on. . . .U gotta admit they deserve each other. grin grin grin grin grin
what is irresponsibilty there when he sleeps with her without CD tongue
i mean its more pleasurable and feels more like paradise grin grin
all the same it is good to play safe cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Pweety4me(f): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2010
@Sauron y r u blanking me?don't u know my worth? angry grin tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Tatase(f): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2010
Hmmmm, I don't know about gonorrhea penetrating a condom, if the condom was worn properly o with no breaks. . . and for all events- including oral (cos it can pass from mouth to .  .  . crotch).

Anyhow, that's besides the point, the gonorrhea you can easily deal with. Your gf has issues with fidelity and apparently with condom use. She's sleeping around, so basically you're sleeping around too when you sleep with her (without any benefits).

I don't know what advice you want, but for your own health and safety, irrespective of love, you need to change ur situation (i.e. get out).
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Pweety4me(f): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
y me:

my friend lock that lip grin tongue
Na your brotha?oya call him 4 me jo. . . tongue grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For by Sauron1: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2010
y me:

what is irresponsibilty there when he sleeps with her without CD tongue
i mean its more pleasurable and feels more like paradise grin grin
all the same it is good to play safe  cheesy

Do you sleep with him without condoms/femidoms? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Dark Skin Women / Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner / Handsome Dude: Jonaifame22 (kiss Kiss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.