Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men (29063 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by BABE3: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2011
hmmm, Interesting, In the dating game, 80% of the time, Like attracts Like. So, if you're not attractive yourself, it's probably gonna be hard to attract the other party. smiley I mean, birds of the same feather, flock together? lol, hehe.
Was that mean?--

@Zahnda: I love your picture! wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2011
I know of a very beautiful woman, i mean she s every sane minded guys dream with great curves and a nice height too and she s happily married to a dude who isn't pretty(am trying to be kind to him here) but he s got real funds to spread around . to some people looks dont really matter it all goes down to character .Its true that most handsome guys are shy, i wont tell u that am cute but i sure know that in all my relationships i have never asked any of em dolls out, Handsome guys are not monsters though we have our individual bad habits,we re just like every one out there in the street all searching for true divine love,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Zilja(f): 5:08am On May 29, 2012
mama-gee:
I and my friends were in this debate about this issue, Why do Ladies find it difficult to attract handsome men?

what do you call handsome?

Those are the statements made in elementary school.

You little girls should grow up from that.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by hawtin: 5:57am On May 29, 2012
mama-gee:
I and my friends were in this debate about this issue, Why do Ladies find it difficult to attract handsome men?

that is your headache
you are finding it difficult to attract handsome men
because handsome men are not attracted to you
no need to create a thread,
manage ugly men since you are ugly
this topic is foolish
na handsome we wan chop
this mamagee is very dense i swear,
someone would think exposure would have taught you are thing or two
you still have that local mentality
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nayah(f): 8:57am On May 29, 2012
Hi mama gee
You find it hard because many people said they're handsome, so maybe they think they have to be difficult to catch...even if beauty is not everything
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by richy5(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2012
YOU OWE ME
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 29, 2012
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ibnjarir(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
mama-gee:
they(handsome men) knw they are atrractive nd at such they always want total submission 4rm the ladies.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by pleep(m): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2012
You guys are so fuckin stupid. Its because you are ugly mamma-gee.

Pretty women get with handsome men and vice versa. Why are you guys lying to yourselves like this... it makes me sick.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by chrisme(m): 12:31am On Dec 08, 2012
pro01: It's a complex matter. First let me begin with this question: would you rather attract a rich guy or a handsome guy?

Now, from my experience I think handsome guys know that average & above girls (whether they admit or not) often give in with respect and ease to rich guys, however ugly. But when a handsome man comes along on foot they make him go through the eye of a needle. The guys know they are handsome and so their pride cannot allow them condone such insults and needless shakara from some girl who probably aren't nearly as fine as them (thats why they prefer foreign women who are less materialistic, but more 'looks oriented'). But when a little fortune smiles on them, the confidence sets in with a vengeance; they prowl all over, devouring any prime chicken in sight. Its complex though. But a handsome & rich guy is often merciless.
you ar so on point!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diary Of A Playboy / 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal / My Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.