Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men (29062 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by kay177(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
Is not that difficult to attract handsome men if you are upto to the task of having him, me am handsome and i take notice of beautiful and attractive lady that i come across, if a lady is not ugly and she knows her onions handsome men will notice her, but in a situation whereby the handsome men is not upto the task be it financially, emotionally, socially etc, complex will rub him of all the confidence he requires to propell him to action grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Prodigalangel(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
Just me (Prodigal Angel)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2010
kay177:

Is not that difficult to attract handsome men if you are upto to the task of having him, me am handsome and i take notice of beautiful and attractive lady that i come across, if a lady is not ugly and she knows her onions handsome men will notice her, but in a situation whereby the handsome men is not upto the task be it financially, emotionally, socially etc, complex will rub him of all the confidence he requires to propell him to action grin
 how are we sure u are hadsome? plz post ur pic to prove me wrong grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Prodigalangel(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2010
Angel after party pic.

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2010
Prodigal angel:

Just me (Prodigal Angel)
 sorry prodigal son, where is ur waist and the rest of them? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Prodigalangel(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2010
westside

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2010
Prodigal angel:

Angel after party pic.
 woo prodigal son is seriously looking 4 a chick, where do u stay so i can direct one to u? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by slap1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
odiaero:

sorry prodigal son, where is your waist and the rest of them? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shebi? He cud be a cripple, lol. Luks like a wife beater to moi.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
Prodigal angel:

westside
 nope dude, the westside pic is gonna chase 'em away grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2010
slap1:

Shebi? He cud be a cripple, lol. Luks like a wife beater to moi.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Prodigalangel(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
Off to da soccer pitch pic.

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2010
Prodigal angel:

Off to da soccer pitch pic.
men this dude is very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mrofficial(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
I like the guy, him dey rep himself. Fine boy. lol. grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
mr.official:

I like the guy, him dey rep himself. Fine boy. lol. grin grin grin
the guy seriously, is in need of chick grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Prodigalangel(m): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2010
@SLAP 1, ODIAERO, and MR OFFICIAL, thankx guys, u is da best. ONE
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ibro911(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
ummmm lemme see
well, it is difficult to attract me so,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by kay177(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2010
@Prodigal angel
This is to prove you wrong with what you thinking and to tell that am not a( wowo guy),and mind you I know what i want in a lady and if the lady is not upto the task definately am gonna ignore her irrespective of whatever she is flaunting, if an ugly lady is seeking my attention its not possible i give in to her intentions every man wants a lady he can show off and be proud off
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by kay177(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2010
@Prodigal angel
I dont even know that you are such a poor, ugly and a small boy that havent see anything in life not to talk of
dating a big girl, insult you asking for my pictures tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by kay177(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2010
@ odiaero,
i know you must be another small, and poor boy like the other guy that was asking for my pix,
All of you local champions are the ones making noise here grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by erico2k2(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2010
You guys are way tooooooooooooooooo Funny,God Una go kill person, oh as a mater of fact, some girl on here did ask why Ugly guys are bold anough to come toast her etc,man wise up, what give them guys confidence these days is TOO MUCH MONEY grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by dyreros: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2010
I think this has gone on for too long. Looks are gotten from the right(?) combination of genes, nobody decides how they are going to look before being born. It's just a phenotypic expression of genetic input. Looks are not worked for so should not be considered an achievement. Besides, it's the old adage; "don't judge a book by it's cover". A rather good looking 'prince charming' type may turn out to be the devil incarnate, while a shrek-like one might just be the angel you need. Looks attract people but it's character/behaviour/integrity/uprightness whatever you want to call it that will make them stay or leave. As for difficulties in attracting handsome men? I think it is highly overrated, we are only human afterall.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by docstaci: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2010
I find this question very interesting!Why are some women so interested in attracting handsome men?Of course physical attractiveness is important in a relationship but i would think a good character,a hardworking man, a humble and respectful man would be extremely catchy traits!!Anyhow whom am i to question another woman's choice of soup?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by erico2k2(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
Kay177, you no go leave the Fine boy alone eh? Ok, I challenge you to post ur Pic, make I compare you and him see who fine pass.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mamagee3(f): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2010
Who is that hottie in that picture? tongue cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by erico2k2(m): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2010
lol pixof whom r U on about Kay177 refuses to post his pics still lol,I go dey wait sotay
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Apr 06, 2010
This Prodigal angel is one heck of a wannabe-handsome guy. grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by slap1(m): 5:30am On Apr 06, 2010
mama-gee:

This Prodigal angel is one heck of a wannabe-handsome guy. grin
E nefa do? U wan cloz dis fain thread because na u stat am, abi. If dat guy no log on today na me and u, lollin at prodigal angel, i even fine pass dis one. Bros, u be Ajegunle FC defender?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Prodigalangel(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2010
kay177:

@Prodigal angel
I dont even know that you are such a poor, ugly and a small boy that havent see anything in life not to talk of
dating a big girl, insult you asking for my pictures tongue tongue tongue tongue
aint got words for ya, but i know i can feed u throught out ya stay in da UK & still fly u back F.O.C/ da last time i checked i can afford da most beautiful girl in naija. u dont know me nor my financial prawess. Do u. ANYBODY wanna battle, shld enter music/radio battle thread lets see wat he or she got. ONE.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Prodigalangel(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2010
@slap 1 aint supposed 2 talk to u, but here is a piece of advice, graduate frm school first/ get a job or start up a biz of ya own/ Get a ride 4 ya self/ pay ya billz, b4 we can start xchangin words, cos ive got people like u i pay salarys every month. So dont look @ da pic, look @ da man in da pic. ONE.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by bgees(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2010
mamagee , is that really  u in your profile pi?. where did u steal the picture from? Ole !!

@topic,

Beautiful and attractive women attract men of all grades of looks - handsome and ugly.

ugly girls rarely attract any kind of guy.

wowo guys dont even like wowo girls.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by slap1(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2010
Rotflmao. Inferiority complex makes pple talk from every available hole in their body!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mrofficial(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2010
@mama-gee, if na you be that, then you too fine. But you no still fine reach me. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) / 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.