Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” (19079 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by toshmann(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:
Charley boy is nothing but a joke.
The same man that can't even help his family is busy forming an activist.
To us he's nothing other than a nudist, that had a relatively mild success in the early 90's .
Get psychological help and fix your life mr oputa, no one takes you seriously.

It may interest you to know that he is happily married when many pastors are divorced or pursuing women.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by felixomor: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
SANdos:
Those leading pastors are complicit, if they use the same energy used in talking about the biblical sense of tithe in also talking about the corruption by their friends in politics we would be better off. They only use their forum for their personal aggrandizement.

Even Jesus whie on earth didnt remove the corruption of the Roman government.
Your analogy doesnt follow.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by rose54321: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
pmc01:

Why should your pastors be pocketing tithes that exceed conventional tax rates if they are not responsible for economic empowerment of their members? You're trying to be clever by half.
Dude na your business.
Have you seen with your korokoro eyes pastors pocketing money, you just assume because one radio boy is making an allegation.

If it's easy you sef open church and pocket tithes. The funny part is nobody I repeat nobody forces anyone to go to church not to talk of paying tithes it's at your discretion.

But you must pay tax oh.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by pmc01(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
rose54321:

Dude na your business.
Have you seen with your kororo eyes pastors pocketing money, you just assume because one radio boy is making an allegation.

If it's easy you sef open church and pocket tithes. The funny part is nobody I repeat nobody forces anyone to go to church not to talk of paying tithes it's at your discretion.

But you must pay tax oh.

Rubbish.

You definitely haven't heard of emotional bullying or psychological manipulation. Like someone asked, do Yahoo boys force their victims to pay?
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Too much sense on one post. Total knockout.
I wonder what the elected politicians would be doing if their duties are now performed by pastors. Enemies of the church.

You cannot connect the dots because the logical part of your brain is passive. The people who pay the tithes to the pastors don't pay their due share of taxes to the goverment. Pastors build businesses and buy properties in the name of the church to (avoid paying taxes) but are sole signatories to the account and their wives and children are next of kin. The politicians convert public funds for themselves and families. So what is the difference between a politician and a pastor? The pastors are conmen while the politicians are outright thieves and they both command large numbers of gullible sheeple.
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by rose54321: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
pmc01:

You definitely haven't heard of emotional bullying or psychological manipulation. Like someone asked, do Yahoo boys force their victims to pay?

Dude, I laugh at your analogy.
I started to reply you but realised there's no point. I can't make you see reason.
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by felixomor: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
pmc01:

How do you know yahoo boys?
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by pmc01(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
rose54321:

Dude, I laugh at your analogy.
I started to reply you but realised there's no point. I can't make you see reason.

The difference here is you're being emotional while I'm trying to be objective.
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by pmc01(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
felixomor:

Do you have a question?
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by ghostntommy: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:

When I see stupid statements like this, I can't help but feel sorry for Nigeria. It shows we have a very long way to do.

Maybe you don't know, but most of the old hospitals in Europe and America were built by Churches. They offered free education in their universities. The performed corporate social responsibilities. These things still happen. Don't governments exists?

If the government does its bit, and the church does theirs, we'd move way forward.

I wont dignify you or your response with insults from my end.

That being said, I advise that you do a LITTLE research and you will discover that we have churches in this country that have done all that you listed above. Yes. I mean ALL.
Unfortunately, the media will never allow you to see such.
All these are the CSR's that the church performs.
Get your facts right sir!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by mickeymimi: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Charly boy referred to both > con men/pastors called men of God and thieves called Leaders/politicians . He did not say all pastors ..I think he meant con men parading themselves as pastors taking from the poor to enrich themselves ....some pastors are very honest and fear God.

##since Government has failed the poor due to corruption .. Most of these folks living in poverty or need help either run to the churches or mosques.. to seek God ... if the churches or mosque cut them off for the same reason? or start asking them to give from the little they have left ...Who is left to help? ...The government takes from them and Some con men parading themselves as men of God also takes from them .....

The fact is that the poor are always going to be with us, and we ought to love them and help them .....Mat 25...regardless of what the government did or not .....Didn’t Jesus heal ten lepers knowing that nine of them wouldn’t even say thanks you.. ##He fed the people when they were hungry. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven
.....as the body of Christ
we have to play our role in the society. It doesn't end in our churches..
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by felixomor: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
pmc01:

Do you have a question?
You just read it?
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by HeyCorleone(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
ghostntommy:

I wont dignify you or your response with insults from my end.

That being said, I advise that you do a LITTLE research and you will discover that we have churches in this country that have done all that you listed above. Yes. I mean ALL.
Unfortunately, the media will never allow you to see such.
All these are the CSR's that the church performs.
Get your facts right sir!

.Lol.. You mean Covenant and Redeemer's university that are way way way expensive? Please. It's obvious you don't know the meaning if CSR.
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by mofedamijo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Your reasons for a pastor owning a private jet are very childish.

So if his flight gets cancelled or gets delayed, how deadly are the implications? Who gets to die because a pastor on his way got delayed?

People like you look for grounds to exonerate these people and it's not very good. Now you said a Governor has 4 PJs with almajiris littered around his state. So? Some of these pastors with private jets have very very poor members who out of the little they're given still save to give as tithe or offering without seeing anything in return.

I daresay the pastor has a civic duty to perform for his members. Why then did Jesus feed the 5000? Why didn't He send them away after all they had a Governor?!

The very moment we agree that some of these MOGs ate corrupt, half our problem is solved.
Ure a clown,ure comparing a pastor to a governor,u gave ur offering or tithe without anybody forcing u,do u realise the use the jets in moving food stuffs and medical aids to so many countries,go and ask how many times a week winners chapel plane carries food stuff and other medical aids to countries around d world including nigeria,a governor was elected u pple did not go to blame them,have u seen freeze come out to blame the government to be accountable,he his blaming pastors.....u sound like its a Nigerian thing,all big pastors all over the world have private jets for easy movement and also moving food aids etc,now tell me how many governors in u.s.a or mayors in U.k that owns private jets,plzzz face the issue affecting Nigeria,pastors re not ur problem,i once said an evangelist from ondo state who doesnt own a church gives out 2000bags of rice every december to widows and the poor,if 12,000/bag X 2000=24million,now winners and r.c.c.g transport far more than 50,000 bags yearly,if they buy for 10,000naira,thats 500,000,000naira,aside scholarships,medical facilities etc,lets stop been baised n face the truth........n i present to u facts here.
U said pastors re half nigerias problem,u goofed,90% of africas problem is bad Leadership,look at muslim nations in africa like sudan,somalia,senegal what can they boast of..nothing,wake up and face ur government.
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
All the area fada is saying is that the leadership of the church has turned blind eyes and deaf ear to all the wailing of the poor mass because much of their monies come from the corrupt politicians.
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by drakeli: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
AZeD1:

The church is supposed to influence the State.

Nigerian politicians attend Nigerian churches so if the politicians are corrupt, you have to ask what they learnt in church.
Direct the same question to yourself. Are you not a sinner? You attend church right? Then, I wonder what you learn in church.
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by ghostntommy: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:

.Lol.. You mean Covenant and Redeemer's university that are way way way expensive? Please. It's obvious you don't know the meaning if CSR.

There we go! Covenant and Redeemers.

Like i said, get your facts right and you will be surprised at CSRs that some of these churches performs that you and i dont get to hear about. Take a visit to LASUTH and make inquiries about their intensive care unit. Go to UNILAG and ask about the chemical engineering laboratory. Go to Landmark and ask about students on scholarship. You can help yourself with more information.

And by the way, i know what CSR is! grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by drakeli: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
IBENUALHASSAN:
All the area fada is saying is that the leadership of the church has turned blind eyes and deaf ear to all the wailing of the poor mass because much of their monies come from the corrupt politicians.
No. He is saying they are the reason Nigeria doesn’t have a national carrier. You need to read between the lines.
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by pmc01(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
felixomor:

You just read it?

Your question is vague and I don't see where it is headed. You're smarter than that, I'm certain.
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by GoodMuyis(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Statsocial:
The fact is many Nigerians are loosing it. They can't think beyond going after pastors.

In what way has pastors prevented Nigeria from owning an Airline

In what way do pastors prevent Nigeria from having industries

Less than 0.0001% of pastors own Jets in Nigeria. But no let us forget the over 70% that earn less than 50k/month and focus on the 0.0001% than own jets.

If you ran your governments the way church leaders are running churches. Nigeria might be a Qatar right now. In all these argument Canaanland has had stable electricity and water supply for its over 15,000 residents since 1999 and is already on the verge of converting waste to electricity. RCCG is producing 25MW of electricity. Yet your useless govt you pay compulsory tax, vat, CIT, Pet Tax has not been able to give you light decades after independence.

Living Faith has more than 16,000 Staff and has never owed any of them salary! Yet your state govt that collects Allocation plus Tax cannot pay full salary.

Living Faith a single Church is schooling 16 thousand of your Citizens in Higher institutions and many more at primary and Secondary levels yet you think you have the capacity to waggle your tongue

I went for Shiloh all through and stayed in the staff quarters yet it was electricity all through, for one second water did not go off inspite of thousands that were present. On a normal day you won't walk 20 meters before you find a segregated bin to dispose your waste.

The entire area was fully covered by different layers of Security with multiple CCTV and IoT enabled barrier gates. And yet your Abuja, capital of the Nation does not have CCTV yet you open your foul mouth to talk down on pastors! Ode

Between the guy that calls himself Area father and Oyedepo who resigned a federal job and started a Church of 3 people and has widened it to over 6,000 churches globally, over 100 schools, 2 hospitals, Over 1000hectares farm for livestock and crop, Another farm in Igbesa and CU. With 15,000 housing Estate, Water factories, Zeolite factory, One Research center, a scholarship fund, Beverage factories, 10 million books, Publishing house, Radio Station etc who has had more impact or who will have better capacity to govern the nation. Mumu

Canaanland host hundreds of thousands of people every week yet no stampede ever. Your govt gathered ppl at stadium for recruitment excersise and before it even began many were dead!

Living Faith already has a master plan till 2032 yet your govt does not have a plan for 2020!

You know Illogicality is the trademark of most Africans. They fail to think beyond their prejudices and sentiments hence Africa has remained on the ground.

Request for CopyRight with Modification with reference to you
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by HeyCorleone(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
mofedamijo:

Ure a clown,ure comparing a pastor to a governor,u gave ur offering or tithe without anybody forcing u,do u realise the use the jets in moving food stuffs and medical aids to so many countries,go and ask how many times a week winners chapel plane carries food stuff and other medical aids to countries around d world including nigeria,a governor was elected u pple did not go to blame them,have u seen freeze come out to blame the government to be accountable,he his blaming pastors.....u sound like its a Nigerian thing,all big pastors all over the world have private jets for easy movement and also moving food aids etc,now tell me how many governors in u.s.a or mayors in U.k that owns private jets,plzzz face the issue affecting Nigeria,pastors re not ur problem,i once said an evangelist from ondo state who doesnt own a church gives out 2000bags of rice every december to widows and the poor,if 12,000/bag X 2000=24million,now winners and r.c.c.g transport far more than 50,000 bags yearly,if they buy for 10,000naira,thats 500,000,000naira,aside scholarships,medical facilities etc,lets stop been baised n face the truth........n i present to u facts here.
U said pastors re half nigerias problem,u goofed,90% of africas problem is bad Leadership,look at muslim nations in africa like sudan,somalia,senegal what can they boast of..nothing,wake up and face ur government.

You're either one of these conmen or a staunch member of one of their churches who's so deep in the sleep that you can't wake and smell the coffee.

As far as I'm concerned you didn't state anything constructive. I see no reasons why a pastor can't be compared with a governor. One receives tithe and offerings, while the other collects taxes and both are meant for basically the same thing - smooth running of the church/state.

In all sincerity of what need is a private jet? Owning one is very very expensive. You have to pat for its packing per day. I don't want to get into figures here tho'.

We accuse the Governor in engaging in self projects, projects that won't benefit the state. Isn't the pastor guilty of such accusation? How? Okay of what use is a Governor's private jet to the citizens of the state? None right? So of what use is a pastor's private jet to the average church member?! None too.

Instead of using these monies to satisfy their personal taste for jets and expensive cars, let them use it for the good of their members.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by DrMuzungu(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blackthorn:
Real pastors are very, very few anyway.

I have met, in my life, only a few pastors who are quiet and humble. Guess what, not a single one was in a jeep or a private plane.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by HeyCorleone(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
ghostntommy:

There we go! Covenant and Redeemers.

Like i said, get your facts right and you will be surprised at CSRs that some of these churches performs that you and i dont get to hear about. Take a visit to LASUTH and make inquiries about their intensive care unit. Go to UNILAG and ask about the chemical engineering laboratory. Go to Landmark and ask about students on scholarship. You can help yourself with more information.

And by the way, i know what CSR is! grin

The problem with Nigeria is the government receives so much in tax and delievers very little. That is our anger as a people. It's not that they don't do, but their efforts are very minute compared to our expectations from them plus the tithe we give.

If you know how much these Churches rake in nationwide on a Sunday, then you won't even count their scholarships as anything.

Someone receives 1 million and gives you N100 and you're happy.
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by mpowa(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
chriskosherbal:
This is my point I sincerely have no issues with these men of GOD Buying private jets because people are claiming they are milking thier church members dry to acquire this assets.

They never forced anybody to give or put a gun on thier head to pay thier tithe and offering. You Can Choose not to.

But my issue is with these elected politicians charged with the responsibility of making the country better. As it is, they are supposed to be serving us the masses and doing our bidding, and making our life better. That is thier function by LAW.

How much are they paid as salaries that they can afford private jets??

Mr Charly boy channel your anger to most of these selfish and self centered politicians not men of GOD.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
God bless you o. I don't know the obsession with pastors these days. Pastors force nobody, if you don't give they won't get. But the people who are truly responsible for your lives are the political leaders, if all these daddy freezer and his wannabe activities turn half the heat they're Turning on pastors in the right direction maybe Nigeria will move forward.
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by mofedamijo(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:

You're either one of these conmen or a staunch member of one of their churches who's so deep in the sleep that you can't wake and smell the coffee.

As far as I'm concerned you didn't state anything constructive. I see no reasons why a pastor can't be compared with a governor. One receives tithe and offerings, while the other collects taxes and both are meant for basically the same thing - smooth running of the church/state.

In all sincerity of what need is a private jet? Owning one is very very expensive. You have to pat for its packing per day. I don't want to get into figures here tho'.

We accuse the Governor in engaging in self projects, projects that won't benefit the state. Isn't the pastor guilty of such accusation? How? Okay of what use is a Governor's private jet to the citizens of the state? None right? So of what use is a pastor's private jet to the average church member?! None too.

Instead of using these monies to satisfy their personal taste for jets and expensive cars, let them use it for the good of their members.
If u cant comprehend what i wrote.....good day.
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by felixomor: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
pmc01:

Your question is vague and I don't see where it is headed. You're smarter than that, I'm certain.
So also your insinuating yahoo boys on this topic was vague.
It was also directionless
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by ghostntommy: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:

The problem with Nigeria is the government receives so much in tax and delievers very little. That is our anger as a people. It's not that they don't do, but their efforts are very minute compared to our expectations from them plus the tithe we give.

If you know how much these Churches rake in nationwide on a Sunday, then you won't even count their scholarships as anything.

Someone receives 1 million and gives you N100 and you're happy.

I bet it with you, if the government had lived up to expectations, we would never have had this argument in the first place.

It all boils down to us looking for someone we can blame.

Why is this argument not taking place in developed countries. And no, it was not the church that developed those countries. The government did.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by daniellagrace16: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
wow

Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by HeyCorleone(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
ghostntommy:

I bet it with you, if the government had lived up to expectations, we would never have had this argument in the first place.

It all boils down to us looking for someone we can blame.

Why is this argument not taking place in developed countries. And no, it was not the church that developed those countries. The government did.

Methinks you misunderstand my view.

I am not blaming the Church for anything. My contention here is they should stop exploiting their members unnecessarily and use the money they get from their ministries to benefit all of their members and not just themselves alone.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blakjewelry:
90% of Nigerian pastors are so whats the point
What you are saying has no bearing with the post. They are conmen, have they conned you before? If they had; are you such a dooomy?
Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by Yyeske(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Statsocial:
The fact is many Nigerians are loosing it. They can't think beyond going after pastors.

In what way has pastors prevented Nigeria from owning an Airline

In what way do pastors prevent Nigeria from having industries

Less than 0.0001% of pastors own Jets in Nigeria. But no let us forget the over 70% that earn less than 50k/month and focus on the 0.0001% than own jets.

If you ran your governments the way church leaders are running churches. Nigeria might be a Qatar right now. In all these argument Canaanland has had stable electricity and water supply for its over 15,000 residents since 1999 and is already on the verge of converting waste to electricity. RCCG is producing 25MW of electricity. Yet your useless govt you pay compulsory tax, vat, CIT, Pet Tax has not been able to give you light decades after independence.

Living Faith has more than 16,000 Staff and has never owed any of them salary! Yet your state govt that collects Allocation plus Tax cannot pay full salary.

Living Faith a single Church is schooling 16 thousand of your Citizens in Higher institutions and many more at primary and Secondary levels yet you think you have the capacity to waggle your tongue

I went for Shiloh all through and stayed in the staff quarters yet it was electricity all through, for one second water did not go off inspite of thousands that were present. On a normal day you won't walk 20 meters before you find a segregated bin to dispose your waste.

The entire area was fully covered by different layers of Security with multiple CCTV and IoT enabled barrier gates. And yet your Abuja, capital of the Nation does not have CCTV yet you open your foul mouth to talk down on pastors! Ode

Between the guy that calls himself Area father and Oyedepo who resigned a federal job and started a Church of 3 people and has widened it to over 6,000 churches globally, over 100 schools, 2 hospitals, Over 1000hectares farm for livestock and crop, Another farm in Igbesa and CU. With 15,000 housing Estate, Water factories, Zeolite factory, One Research center, a scholarship fund, Beverage factories, 10 million books, Publishing house, Radio Station etc who has had more impact or who will have better capacity to govern the nation. Mumu

Canaanland host hundreds of thousands of people every week yet no stampede ever. Your govt gathered ppl at stadium for recruitment excersise and before it even began many were dead!

Living Faith already has a master plan till 2032 yet your govt does not have a plan for 2020!

You know Illogicality is the trademark of most Africans. They fail to think beyond their prejudices and sentiments hence Africa has remained on the ground.

Good points you raised there but tell us where in the Bible CHRISTIANS were mandated to pay tithes to a non Jew, a non Levite and tell us what tithes is payed with.
Are doctors, nurses, engineers, lawyers, teachers supposed to pay tithes and are farmers to pay and pay with what?
Are Christians still under the law of Moses or under the Grace, where in the Bible was it said Jesus from the tribe of Judah received tithes or gave as he isn't a farmer, tell us where and when the apostles payed or received tithes.
I still have so many questions but answer these ones for now.

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/TheTitheisIllegal.html

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:

must u go to schools owned by churches? Why dont u go for d cheap government schools den? U want the church to sacrifice quality cos dey want all their members to be able to afford it? Do u even av an idea of the amount the government budgets yearly to subsidize University education? Despite dat, d standard is still very low

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau Youths Burnt Down Houses Over LG Election Results / Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole / Two-party Or Multi-party System, Which Way Forward Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.