Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

g - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / g (1907 Views)

'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) / Why Are Yorubas The ONLY Tribe Incensed About Nigeria Disintegration? / Warning To Yorubas,the Northerners You So Much Support Don't Regard You. Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: g by yesloaded: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Spend your time wisely, shun tribal war.

Visit my blog www.yesloaded.com to get latest job post & profitable business you can start to earn a living. Tribal war will never bring food to your table. Be productive
Re: g by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2017
the nigerian police and sars is hereby notified that the south east and south south support them .. pls carry out ur duties without fear. only yoloba media are fighting u. we the majority nigerians love ur work. #istandwithsars
Re: g by able20(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Sars is really spoiling business for ritualist sha
Naso, even the Rapist ,scammers and Robbers known in SW want to end SARS ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: g by humblenature: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2017
able20:

Naso, even the Rapist ,scammers and Robbers known in SW want to end SARS ASAP.
grin
Re: g by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2017
A very petty thread.. So just because u want to spite another person u want an evil (dat endangers u as well) to continue? Its so illogical. Go on twitter, read Ppls story nd u will see dat the reports are from every part of the country

2 Likes

Re: g by menace1: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2017
i dont expect better from an ipob yoot cause they are endowed with stupidity.so it's only yoruba dat complained about sars on Twitter nd other social sites
majority of igbo on nairaland have low IQ so am not suprise by this post.well sars is here to stay nd we keep exposing the wannabe Escobar from the land of the developers nd Nigeria military will keep using them as shooting target

2 Likes

Re: g by Kaymercury(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
guy.. stop deceiving urselves. u guys are just cowards. is it now sars have been dealing with nigerians?. why is it bcause they have started in southwest u are now complaining grin
I pray they continue their ungodly act,I'm very sure you're brainless do u even think before you wrote these?I doubt it
Re: g by humblenature: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kaymercury:
I pray they continue their ungodly act,I'm very sure you're brainless do u even think before you wrote these?I doubt it
stop cursing on my thread
Re: g by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
tongue you own which media ..vanguard or lindaikeji or vivianjist or sunnewspaper or ait or whichone??

i think they confuse nairaland with "media"
Re: g by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kaymercury:
bros stop nagging. we are all human and feel pain. when another tribe is in crisis the yoloba media should learn what is called solidarity and stand up. not onlyvwhen it affects them. let sars do to them as they have done to other regions.. #istandwithsars
Re: g by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

i think they confuse nairaland with "media"
grin. choi.. u dey find their trouble o cheesy
Re: g by Kaymercury(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
humblenature:
stop cursing on my thread
I guess this forum belongs your father abi omo wayray
Re: g by humblenature: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kaymercury:
I guess this forum belongs your father abi omo wayray
have u sold bitcoin today? grin
Re: g by Kaymercury(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
guy.. stop deceiving urselves. u guys are just cowards. is it now sars have been dealing with nigerians?. why is it bcause they have started in southwest u are now complaining grin
oga abeg don't mention me again if dem SARS like make dem kill una its none of my biz I can never and ever fall their victim
Re: g by Kaymercury(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
bros stop nagging. we are all human and feel pain. when another tribe is in crisis the yoloba media should learn what is called solidarity and stand up. not onlyvwhen it affects them. let sars do to them as they have done to other regions.. #istandwithsars
we should fight your war for you abi?u expecting other people to fight on your behalf!your brain must be paining you
Re: g by humblenature: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kaymercury:
oga abeg don't mention me again if dem SARS like make dem kill una its none of my biz I can never and ever fall their victim
dont worry .. u think u can hide from sars abi?. angry when dey use dia jazzand snuff you out u wi say they are wiketh . keep hiding ya lappy. if u like dey work from fast food. cheesy
Re: g by humblenature: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kaymercury:
we should fight your war for you abi?u expecting other people to fight on your behalf!your brain must be paining you
no be only behalf na bequater
Re: g by Kaymercury(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
humblenature:
have u sold bitcoin today? grin
wayray Mr gambler odd seller I guess you need a job I'll gladly help a brother I pray you dem slap your eye comot next time you meet them

Re: g by humblenature: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kaymercury:
wayray Mr gambler odd seller I guess you need a job I'll gladly help a brother I pray you dem slap your eye comot next time you meet them
dat was when i experienced their wrath.i complained but yoloba people insulted me saying i am poto poto and i deserved it. i was the first to campaing for endsars but yolobas did not join . they said sars is not their problem dat i shuld carry my face and go.. angry now its ur turn i am now campaigning for #istandwithsars ..
Re: g by Kaymercury(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
humblenature:
dont worry .. u think u can hide from sars abi?. angry when dey use dia jazzand snuff you out u wi say they are wiketh . keep hiding ya lappy. if u like dey work from fast food. cheesy
you think every successful young men in Nigeria are into crime abi well not surprised thou all you guys think of in your region is crime
Re: g by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kaymercury:
i stand with humblenature #istandwithsars in southwest.
Re: g by SIRTee15: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
humblenature:
When sars was disturbing in PH, yorubas kept mute when police and sars were killing people in rumuokuta and killing ipob and biafrans in ph and aba , south south and south east were crying end sars but yorubas did not join. when operation python dance 1 in south east was going on other sars brutality in south south and south east , yorubas was enjoying even laughing at us saying that sars cannot do dat in lagos or south west because they own govt. grin now.. sars donland for their face. sars don remember dem yahoo bois there and jobless yoruba bitcoin guys cool they are crying. crying. look. enjoy the music like we did in the past because sars do not disturb us in east and south again. they are now our friends. they have made our region safe .. so #istandwithsars . sars carry go and flush out dose lazy idle bloggers and fake journalist and yahoo boiz in southwest. let South West be clean again. God bless sars. yoruba think they have sense , only lending their voice to a cause when it has startee affecting them grin

Pls I want to ask u a question...
Exactly how much is Seun paying u to start a thread like this....
because we all know what this all about....
A bait for another bigotry thread that ends no where...
All in a bid to boost nairaland alexa rating n generate more traffic...
Don't insult me, just honestly answer my question.
Re: g by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kaymercury:
and how many of you yoloba sympathized with him? yolobas are good at laughing at others until the tide urns. because it happened in south east or ss. i have seen the thread. nobody even cared for humblenature or even sympathized. the thread just died a natural death bcoz yoloba said its not their brother so they will not promote it. now its in their backyard. suck on it angry
Re: g by humblenature: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
SIRTee15:

Pls I want to ask u a question...
Exactly how much is Seun paying u to start a thread like this....
because we all know what this all about....
A bait for another bigotry thread that ends no where...
All in a bid to boost nairaland alexa rating n generate more traffic...
Don't insult me, just honestly answer my question.
seun is paying me 1billion dollars in cash. infact he has already paid me for two jobs dat is 2 billion dollars.
Re: g by humblenature: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
i am not mincing words. this sars problem has been there in ph and other states. people have been writing bout it.m but yoloba media refused to cue in because sars was not disturbing them. now sars has started targeting them they are forcing us tovjoing them to end sars. angry na lie . sars mus finish their work o. sars work ..
Re: g by SIRTee15: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
humblenature:
seun is paying me 1billion dollars in cash. infact he has already paid me for two jobs dat is 2 billion dollars.

That's not a honest answer....
Now look at u...
U wasting away ur life on the internet, building another man's dream......helping seun to generate traffic to his forum.....
More pathetic if u are not being paid....
Iyin of andela is someone like u, who spends his time on the internet but wisely....
Today he has a start-up company worth 60 million dollars in this same country.....
And he's just 26 yrs....
Is there anything wrong if u follow his footsteps....
Rather than wasting away ur prime on foolish n unnecessary things....

1 Like

Re: g by humblenature: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
SIRTee15:

That's not a honest answer....
Now look at u...
U wasting away ur life on the internet, building another man's dream......helping seun to generate traffic to his forum.....
More pathetic if u are not being paid....
Iyin of andela is someone like u, who spends his time on the internet but wisely....
Today he has a start-up company worth 60 million dollars in this same country.....
And he's just 26 yrs....
Is there anything wrong if u follow his footsteps....
Rather than wasting away ur prime on foolish n unnecessary things....
are u selling bitcoin? grin be careful o tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ajaokuta Steel And Why Nigeria Can't Produce Steel For Now ! / BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order / Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.