Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (53170 Views)

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by pawesome(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Is called investment dt wnt yield gains angry
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Damfostopper(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Op... then leave her... let her go and meet a yahoo boy.....

BTW.... All this nonsensse must end this year

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by victorfad(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
after buying the phone
dont touch her
rape her
God will understand grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by pedrilo: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
She's holding back 'cause she probably feels he has not done enough to deserve her pussy. That's how some girls behave.
that's how u bhav. It's obvious

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by chimchim1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Don't get it twisted. Its a give and take stuff
Lalas247:
Only 66k ...
So what’s the issue ?

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Urchman27(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
another1:
. I like ur advice. I have made up of mind never to call her for now and never allow her to visit me again. but I can only pick her call. she will come eat and I still give her transport. Note, I only invited her once but about 6-7 times she has visited, she is d one informing me that she will be coming .
A girl come to you ur house and you couldn't see her pant. bro is either u ar a learner or she dnt like u a bit

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by gidimasters(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
TheProfany:
Must you give and take?

The life Jesus gave you, did you pay for it?
angry angry angry
Did you pay for that pvssy tongue
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
I thank God for my rich boyfriend who spoils me silly and hasn’t ever touched me... ordinary kiss sef, him never see. That’s all I can say...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
another1:
She want me to buy her 66,000 naira phone but she doesn't want me to even sit close or touch her and she is not a virgin.

Women plenty my guy,5k you go see barney when pure pass her to cure konji,still get 61k for akant

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
pedrilo:
that's how u bhav. It's obvious
Alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by piagetskinner(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
bayobabe:
Tell her to tell her Daddy to buy her the phone. My Dad still bought me the phone an using despite the fact that am getting married in few weeks. We become the responsibility of our husbands when we are officially theirs. And I would not even be getting married if I know that I am going to be his full responsibility not an helper.

you have really made sense

but this ur dp is very scary
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by OmoDavido(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pusy wey don tire guys.

Girls think they are gods with their pussy.

pussy wey dob tire person to sample

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by gidimasters(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
jaycpu:

Dont mind dem o, dats how one want me to buy iPhone jst like dat. And u are always busy... Omoh no try am.

Na like that dem dey do grin grin
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by AstuteAyo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Does some girls still prevent u from sleeping with them? ...that's all I can ask.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by AstuteAyo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Does some girls still prevent u from sleeping with them? ...that's all I can ask.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by bleskid: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
if i get money i get go pack onside oooo .. alll this fake love

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Biggers82(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
use I go marry enter her then you can touch her as many as you want without buying the phone again
that's the one language ladies loved to hear now just try it and thank me later
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by bigiyaro(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
ouzo1:
I thank God for the video games and computers in my life

That's all I can say too
especialy a ps4 pro hooked up wit a 60inch uhd 4k tv, untill i finish GOW4, aint gat no tym 4 no female.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Praktikals(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
my grandmother would say, if you are foolish, it will show in your actions.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by millhouse: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:
I thank God for everything. grin
i dey tell u ...betta be happy bro..cause u no know weather she carry the kind bacteria wey u go spend pass 66k dey treat ....back then i take it that any woman i couldnt take to bed was a blessing in disguise for me .

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
you are just a tool for the provision of that phone. she will get it from someone else. what value is she adding to your life if I may ask asides sex?

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by engrjacuzzi: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
I thank God for APC that has brought change and hardship.

I now spend my money wisely.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by IamGoke(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
I thank God for my water bed...

That's all I can say!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nwaoma198(f): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
What?
pp802:

You need the real thing wink
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
So buy her an iPhone X instead.

Mumu!

So because say you buy penkelemess phone don give you license to touch am abi.

My friend..........
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by agarawu23(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
When u realize flashing expensive things and buying stuffs for a lady won't make her love u, u will only fall maga. tongue buy it u hear? tongue

A lady that truly loves u will hardly ask u 100# card even if she doesn't have a dime with her.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by linked: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
She's not pointing a gun to your head, and you have a choice to refuse or cut-off all possible communication with her if you perceive her to be materialistic.

Just so you know, she needn't be a virgin to use a phone worth that amount, so I don't get the "And she's not a virgin". Pay her price and bleep or fùck off. grin
Mumu.. If she can't pay his ''price" too let her bleep off!..

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by jimcaddy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
I thank God for Football Manager and FIFA in my life... That's all I can say..

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Ruggedpen: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jibril659:
grin
All I can say is Thank God for caripson

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by IBBG(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
I thank God for my samsung galaxy tablet, i'm using to type this.
Thats all i can say

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by purples25(f): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
It's women with some heavy guts and balls that play this kinda game.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Sike(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Don't fall maga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.