Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Can You Do This For Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This For Your Partner (844 Views)

That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / What do you love most about your partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This For Your Partner by Need2learnmuch: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2017
I came across this picture this morning and decided to ask those of you who claim you are in a “Serious Relationship”. As you can see in the above picture, Ladies Can you shave your man’s private part and Guys can you do that for your lady ?

Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner by ClitoPen: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2017
Very well. After all na my territory. If I don't do it, who will?
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner by Demogorgon(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner by Need2learnmuch: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
hmm
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner by Alao046(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Buhari self
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner by Gofwane(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yes i can do it but i know i won't complete it because once we start, my preek will just catch the signal and collect the shaving stick from my hand grin. Before you know it, the shaving stick will just fall aside and my preek will be inside the pvssy shaving the inner hairs while the outer hairs remains half way through grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner by Need2learnmuch: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Gofwane:
Yes i can do it but i know i won't complete it because once we start, my preek will just catch the signal and collect the shaving stick from my hand grin. Before you know it, the shaving stick will just fall aside and my preek will be inside the pvssy shaving the inner hairs while the outer hairs remains half way through grin
You na bad guy
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner by Papaaldrich: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
steady steady... we like it clean and fresh.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha / Facebook Lady Expresses Her Love For Male Sex Doll / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.