Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions (2996 Views)

No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki / See How PDP And APC Currently Stand In Nigeria. Regions And States, As PDP Gains / Leaders From The 6 Geopolitical Regions Meet With Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ereolamide:
This nigga is a gay I swear grin, he ejaculates dickriding a moniker that gives no Bleep about him on nairaland.

The motherfucker is obviously pained, if there is no strain of insanity coursing through your blood stream why mention me.

If you dont behave yourself, i will take you to the cleaners on this board. I am trying to correct you in a mature manner and all you have done is use gutter language to insult me. Is that how you are? And you say you are truly Yoruba? I am disappointed in you. angry
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

fair enough.
The main lesson being: those who hustle for one Nigeria should not complain about the consequences of One Nigeria.

Na so bro..... smiley So wetin dey sup now? Where are you base at?
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Na so bro..... smiley So wetin dey sup now? Where are you base at?
Just guess which state I am in at the moment grin grin
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

Just guess which state I am in at the moment grin grin

Lagos now, where else?grin
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Lagos now, where else?grin
grin grin

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

grin grin

If you are in the Alimosho area, we could hook up for a drink. You are a rare igbo man who is calm in the face of heat and hate grin
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Ihatepork: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
See them pretending like they don't know why Yorubas want them to leave the west.

From jaja wachuku to orji kalu, obiano and co. ibo assholery didn't start today

Silly, ignorant and careless statements like

- no man's land

- We developed Lagos

- Lagos will collapse if we leave

- Anambra people are the biggest contributors to the development of lagos

are enough reasons for Yorubas to be against ibo presence in the west

Are you people the only non-Yorubas in the west? Can't you just shut up and go about your business in peace?Yorubas are simply calling your bluff. If you claim you did all these to Lagos, then you should be able to replicate the same thing in your own land.

Secondly, Yorubas know you guys hate them. Why are you migrating in droves to the land
of people you hate. Does that even make any SENSE? When anything bad happens to Lagos, it's afonja land. When something good happens, you want to claim credit. And you're still wondering why Yorubas don't want you here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Ereolamide: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
If you don't take me to the cleaners may sango eviscerate the bowels of those dear to you with a thousand kilowatts of lightning.

Asiwin ikeji digbolugi. grin

1 Like

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Ihatepork: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ereolamide:
If you don't take me to the cleaners may sango eviscerate the bowels of those dear to you with a thousand kilowatts of lightning.

Asiwin ikeji digbolugi.

that guy is bipolar lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Ereolamide: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ihatepork:

that guy is bipolar lol grin
You dey mind the madman, I never quoted him to start with, who knows maybe he's the idiot that opened the thread with another moniker to spite Yorubas while forming advocate of peace with the other.

My first post didn't even insult anyone or tribe, yet he's acting like a rat on steroids.

1 Like

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ereolamide:

Asiwin ikeji digbolugi. grin

I wont engage in exchanging insults but direct you back to the inception of the thread where you responded to an advice by insult. You have not engaged in more hate or cyber wars than me on nairaland so where do you get off spurning sound advice? There has to be some decorum at regular intervals. Dont you have a life outside that alters your online persona? What can you do about the igbos migrating to yorubaland at this station of your life? Do you have the power to stop them from coming over? Why dont you keep your gun powders dry till when you will need them?

The fact that i sued for peace in this thread doesnt mean i wont insult the igbos back if they say something derogatory about yorubas in another thread. In dealing with your folly in this thread, i wont descend into the gutter like you have done throughout this thread. And note that the fact that we both engage in tribal wars against the igbos online doesnt mean you and i are in the same station in life online.

I would discipline you like an adult will do a child. I therefore repeat that you are a disgrace to all Yorubas everywhere.

Imhotep is an Igbo man who i have shown hate for a long time and he has never used expletives to insult me back in all that time. It only goes to show that being a gentle man transcends tribe and tongue.

You and your minions can continue wallowing in the gutter while i chastise you with maturity.
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Ereolamide: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oboy! The wailing epistle of nairaland resident madman. grin cheesy

because I tell you say make you no shook your smelling mouth for my post you come dey kolo.

That your grandmama wey do you this thing no go die well.

1 Like

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ereolamide:

You dey mind the [/b]madman[b], I never quoted him to start with, who knows maybe he's the [/b]idiot[b] that opened the thread with another moniker to spite Yorubas while forming advocate of peace with the other.

My first post didn't even insult anyone or tribe, yet he's acting [/b]like a rat on steroids.[b]

The above bolded words have summed up your attitude on this thread thus far. I leave the viewers to judge who has been in the wrong from the start. Your problem lies in the fact that you have refused to acknowledge that you were wrong in responding with insults and expletives.

I wont reply you with insults till this thread is done. I want to show you that i am above you and your station in life offline. Baba e ni moje.

The Jury will still give a verdict on who has been wrong. grin
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Ereolamide: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
My belle wan burst with laugh grin, this motherfucker is bipolar I swear, jury on nairaland biti bawo shocked
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ereolamide:
My belle wan burst with laugh grin, this motherfucker is bipolar I swear, [b][/b]jury on nairaland biti [b][/b]bawo shocked

You see why i should probably stop coming here? So you feel when i say jury, i actually mean a real jury in a Court of Law? FYI, i meant it figuratively{i doubt you know what figurative means}. I am convinced it has been a mistake getting into an argument with an illiterate. It pains me more because you are supposedly Yoruba.

Your attitude thus far has not portrayed you well.
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Ereolamide: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
We don't talk with madmen where I come from. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ereolamide:
Oboy! The wailing epistle of nairaland resident madman. grin cheesy

because I tell you say make you no shook your smelling mouth for my post you come dey kolo.

[/b]That your grandmama wey do you this thing no go die wel[b]l.

See the kind of person i have gotten myself arguing with on nairaland? nairaland is a leveller i swear. I should consider gutting this site.

The guy has not put up a logical and coherent argument since the commencement of this thread-only insults and gutter language. Kai, and na yoruba man ooooo

At this rate i might consider apologising to the igbos and seizing fire on all the bile if a supposedly yoruba man can be this uncouth and rude. I offered an advice and it has been insults ever since. angry
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Ereolamide: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Says the retard that scamper to safety when meaningful discussions about Yorubaland is discussed.

Sha leave me. Asiwin

I don't know why you bother quoting me anyways since you're Einstein.
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It is not the migration per se but the volume and how you relate with the local population of where you migrate to. And some of us are against the mass migration because we actually want the best for igbos. Everything is not about hate. How would igboland develop when her sons and daughters only come home every Christmas? Igbos’ best minds should stay in and develop the east. There has to be that love for the homeland which is lacking in igbos. I might be wrong but this is how I see it.

From what you just posted, you don't seem to have a problem with Igbos migrating to anywhere but your main concern is the "volume" of migration as you put it. Is there any Nigerian law stating the number of people per tribe that can migrate either out of their homes or onto any part of the country?

Is there any laws on how many persons can stay behind and develop their home states?

If there is no such law, why the hate and bad language?
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by shallysgirl: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=Ereolamide post=63312077]Let me speak on behalf of the Yorubas, I know this winding essay is directed at Yorubas, the mention of other tribes is attempt to cover your ill thought out propositions.

My question to you is, why is that Igbos are the only tribe facing this so-called attacks from Yorubas? I haven't heard any other tribes in Nigeria under attacks by Yorubas on nairaland and Nigeria respectively.

Didn't you jolly friends and attaché by force brothers in the South South declare your properties abandoned after the civil war?

Igbos are the one crying, no wonder your uncles in the north( northern Igbos)were running amok when mallams gave you guys a quit notice.[
/quote]
And then?

1 Like

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by shallysgirl: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Is there a need for this? I am Yoruba as much as you are and I feel they should do what they feel like and we too will do what we can. Efi won le ko shaye won jareee.

We have adviced them to limit their migration to our land for their own good but they have refused to listen, so what can we do at this point?

From their responses, it is clear that they are not ashamed of the disgrace that their migration causes their tribe. It would be best at this juncture to leave them alone to do what the like but check them when they have crossed the line.

Yorubas would never stop doing what we can do nip them in the bud. Let them yarn all they like.
Meaning?
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by shallysgirl: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin cheesy
imhotep:

Are you not tired of telling Igbos what to do grin grin

Leave Lagos matter and focus on your cocoyam farm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by shallysgirl: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ah! Imhotep my guy. If you follow the thread, you would see that I am partly on the side of igbos today so no shaking. I just like to advice out of love. I am capable of some good too you know? I ain’t all bad and hateful. grin wink
Love and hate at the same time
You get problem abeg.

1 Like

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Is there a need for this? I am Yoruba as much as you are and I feel they should do what they feel like and we too will do what we can. Efi won le ko shaye won jareee.

We have adviced them to limit their migration to our land for their own good but they have refused to listen, so what can we do at this point?

From their responses, it is clear that they are not ashamed of the disgrace that their migration causes their tribe. It would be best at this juncture to leave them alone to do what the like but check them when they have crossed the line.

Yorubas would never stop doing what we can do nip them in the bud. Let them yarn all they like

I want to believe you are distressed when you made this foul comments, how can you nip in the bud people moving and settling in their own country? Everyone is free to live anywhere freely and happily.
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by konoplyanka: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If you dont behave yourself, i will take you to the cleaners on this board. I am trying to correct you in a mature manner and all you have done is use gutter language to insult me. Is that how you are? And you say you are truly Yoruba? I am disappointed in you. angry

Guy I think you should take a time out of nairaland because you are bringing shame to the great Yoruba race. You are feeble minded and easily swayed by ibhoe propaganda. Ibhoes are controlling your mind. They make you feel guilty. If this politics section is too hot for you, better get out of the kitchen. No form of emotion is allowed in politics and you bend to ibhoes emotional blackmail. The Yorubas owe ibhoe nothing as we don't expect anything from them either.

You have opened numerous idiotic threads in the past, even hating your own people by dividing us into Christian's and Muslims.

So make use of my advice. Ereolamide is right.

2 Likes

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by konoplyanka: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I want to believe you are distressed when you made this foul comments, how can you nip in the bud people moving and settling in their own country? Everyone is free to live anywhere freely and happily.

Nigeria is not one and can never be one. The Yorubas have never for once pretended to be one with anyone in Nigeria hence, we fought for the inclusion of secession clause in the Constitution. And spare me the bullshit of fighting you to stay in Nigeria as that's being clever by half. We stayed out of the fight between you and abokiis until you passed your boundaries.

We will see to the restructuring of Nigeria and have total control over our land. So we don't see you or abokiis as part of us no matter glhow long you stay in our land.

1 Like

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
konoplyanka:

Guy I think you should take a time out of nairaland because you are bringing shame to the great Yoruba race. You are feeble minded and easily swayed by ibhoe propaganda. Ibhoes are controlling your mind. They make you feel guilty. If this politics section is too hot for you, better get out of the kitchen. No form of emotion is allowed in politics and you bend to ibhoes emotional blackmail. The Yorubas owe ibhoe nothing as we don't expect anything from them either.

You have opened numerous idiotic threads in the past, even hating your own people by dividing us into Christian's and Muslims.

So make use of my advice. Ereolamide is right.

I don't think he is a bad guy, only that he has some deep seated resentment about Igbos which he needs to get over. His attitude has managed to bring out the worst in some of us too, even for decent Igbos who are trying to calm things down gets abused by him as he thinks this is a way to defend the Yoruba race. Igbos and Yorubas still do business and remain allies in many fields.
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
konoplyanka:

Nigeria is not one and can never be one. The Yorubas have never for once pretended to be one with anyone in Nigeria hence, we fought for the inclusion of secession clause in the Constitution. And spare me the bullshit of fighting you to stay in Nigeria as that's being clever by half. We stayed out of the fight between you and abokiis until you passed your boundaries.

We will see to the restructuring of Nigeria and have total control over our land. So we don't see you or abokiis as part of us no matter glhow long you stay in our land.

Now, this is confusing.

You all knew Nigeria can never be one and still you have not lifted a finger since after the civil war to fight for secession? Osanobua!

And you lots mischievously forgot everything about restructuring since Bubu made your son the VP? grin

Pardon the Igbos for thinking Nigeria should be one hence we are investing all over the nation. But it's not your money to lose. My advice is that you act normal and not start urging anyone to stop moving in and living in any part of Nigeria till the almighty Yorubas decide to restructure Nigeria or secede. Till then, we want your silence. grin
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by konoplyanka: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I don't think he is a bad guy, only that he has some deep seated resentment about Igbos which he needs to get over. His attitude has managed to bring out the worst in some of us too, even for decent Igbos who are trying to calm things down gets abused by him as he thinks this is a way to defend the Yoruba race. Igbos and Yorubas still do business and remain allies in many fields.

This politics section is where warriors fight for the pride of their People. No fcuks given. No love lost between the two groups. But this guy tries to please ibhoes as if they have conscience when denting the image of the Yorubas. He has been made to believe that Yoruba hate ibhoes, that we undermine their efforts, that we are the cause of all their problems. Ibhoes are using reverse psychology and we are too smart for that shit. They project their secret mind on others trying to make them guilty but we don't care.

When you look at Nigeria, you will see that Yoruba has been standing alone fighting their own battle. We were in opposition for almost forty years and single handedly fought the military to restore democracy even when ibhoes were matching in their millions for abacha. We snuffed the life out of abacha and frustrated the abokiis to hand over power to us on a platter.

Our mandate was truncated with the help of ibhoes in 1993 and we fought for it. We never blamed them for it. We don't blame others, we fight for our right.

The ibhoes ran away from Lagos when a war was about to brake out in 1993 and wished we perished, yet we navigated our ship on our own. Nnamdi kanu wanted our help but instead of seeking alliance, he started insulting us hoping it would spur us to fight but we are too smart for that childish antics.

We stay in our own land. We have distanced ourselves enough from them so we won't succumb to emotional blackmail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Enough of the brickbats. I have apparently lost at both ends because i am not even trusted by my own Yoruba people who think i side with the igbos and the igbos still hate my people to no end. Maybe it is time i dropped the whole internet thing as it has not benefited me one bit. Instead, i am insulted by people who cannot stand to look me in the face offline. Yorubas and Igbos will settle their rift eventually. I apologise to those i hurt on both sides.
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by konoplyanka: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Now, this is confusing.

You all knew Nigeria can never be one and still you have not lifted a finger since after the civil war to fight for secession? Osanobua!

And you lots mischievously forgot everything about restructuring since Bubu made your son the VP? grin

Pardon the Igbos for thinking Nigeria should be one hence we are investing all over the nation. But it's not your money to lose. My advice is that you act normal and not start urging anyone to stop moving in and living in any part of Nigeria till the almighty Yorubas decide to restructure Nigeria or secede. Till then, we want your silence. grin

Fight who for secession? You only fight when you admit that one party is stronger than you. We are partners in Nigeria and we sit on a round table to discuss not fight. We want restructuring and we are in dialogue with others about it. It is democracy. You lobby people to see your point of view, not insult them.

You are not investing in any part of Nigeria, you rather make money from Nigeria. You come in empty handed and make a good life for yourself. Nigeria is helping you thrive not the other way round. Your hate would come to haunt you soon.

Maybe you are deaf or blind to the moves being made by Yoruba elders about restructuring.

And nothing is magical, it takes time. We have been talking restructuring before this government. We are not ibhoes that forgot Biafra each time they have a taste of the national cake.

No more Biafra now since you've been promised VP by Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by konoplyanka: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Enough of the brickbats. I have apparently lost at both ends because i am not even trusted by my own Yoruba people who think i side with the igbos and the igbos still hate my people to no end. Maybe it is time i dropped the whole internet thing as it has not benefited me one bit. Instead, i am insulted by people who cannot stand to look me in the face offline. Yorubas and Igbos will settle their rift eventually. I apologise to those i hurt on both sides.

Those threads you created about Christians and Muslims in SW is the most stupid thing anyone could ever do.

Yeah it's better you move permanently to romance section.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again Kano governor Empowers Youths With Wheelbarrows & Bags Of Oranges (pics) / Special Announcement For Anambra Voters In Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.