Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions (2995 Views)

No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki / See How PDP And APC Currently Stand In Nigeria. Regions And States, As PDP Gains / Leaders From The 6 Geopolitical Regions Meet With Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
konoplyanka:

Those threads you created about Christians and Muslims in SW is the most stupid thing anyone could ever do.

Yeah it's better you move permanently to romance section.

The fears expressed therein were genuine bro. It would manifest in years to come but by then, we {I and my family} would be watching from afar{By the grace of God}. God speed.
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
konoplyanka:

Fight who for secession? You only fight when you admit that one party is stronger than you. We are partners in Nigeria and we sit on a round table to discuss not fight. We want restructuring and we are in dialogue with others about it. It is democracy. You lobby people to see your point of view, not insult them.

Maybe you are deaf or blind to the moves being made by Yoruba elders about restructuring.

And nothing is magical, it takes time. We have been talking restructuring before this government. We are not ibhoes that forgot Biafra each time they have a taste of the national cake.

No more Biafra now since you've been promised VP by Atiku.

I would have loved to take you on a long and winding history of how your people has done the exact opposite of what you just wrote, but maybe on another day, at another topic so we don't derail this one.

Are you in support of everyone moving into every corner of Nigeria to live and work peacefully without any people trying to control legal business of other in fear of being dominated?
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by chibuzorAbia: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
konoplyanka:

This politics section is where warriors fight for the pride of their People. No fcuks given. No love lost between the two groups. But this guy tries to please ibhoes as if they have conscience when denting the image of the Yorubas. He has been made to believe that Yoruba hate ibhoes, that we undermine their efforts, that we are the cause of all their problems. Ibhoes are using reverse psychology and we are too smart for that shit. They project their secret mind on others trying to make them guilty but we don't care.

When you look at Nigeria, you will see that Yoruba has been standing alone fighting their own battle. We were in opposition for almost forty years and single handedly fought the military to restore democracy even when ibhoes were matching in their millions for abacha. We snuffed the life out of abacha and frustrated the abokiis to hand over power to us on a platter.

Our mandate was truncated with the help of ibhoes in 1993 and we fought for it. We never blamed them for it. We don't blame others, we fight for our right.

The ibhoes ran away from Lagos when a war was about to brake out in 1993 and wished we perished, yet we navigated our ship on our own. Nnamdi kanu wanted our help but instead of seeking alliance, he started insulting us hoping it would spur us to fight but we are too smart for that childish antics.

We stay in our own land. We have distanced ourselves enough from them so we won't succumb to emotional blackmail.

THANKS VERY MUCH SIR
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The fears expressed therein were genuine bro. It would manifest in years to come but by then, we {I and my family} would be watching from afar{By the grace of God}. God speed.

Many other people share the exact sentiment, but many will pretend all is well till the wahala bursts.
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ereolamide:
[s][/s]
Go bleep yourself mate, I don't give a hoot about your ludicrous and dimwitted blabbering.

If you hate Igbos it's your fuvking business not mine.

Am still reading but at this point with this comment

I extend my hands of friendship?

Can we be friends?

Igboamaka

1 Like

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2017

Ah! Imhotep my guy. If you follow the thread, you would see that I am partly on the side of igbos today so no shaking. I just like to advice out of love. I am capable of some good too you know? I ain’t all bad and hateful. grin wink

Hmmmmm

Are igbos safe
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2017

Imhotep, you know you are my favorite igbo moniker on NL? Your calm attitude in the heat of the hate has endeared me to you.

As for the topic, is there anything that can be done about igbo migration as long as One Nigeria remains?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Oh is that why one Adepoju says igbos want to leave nigeria without them.....

Anyway we can start thinking of better south ahead if una go agree and avoid........

Thank u....

Happy xmas in advance
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2017

You are right. But you know that my people are not the ones shouting One Nigeria na? You know right? smiley

Just read....no comment but I hate LIES
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ereolamide:
If you don't take me to the cleaners may sango eviscerate the bowels of those dear to you with a thousand kilowatts of lightning.

Asiwin ikeji digbolugi. grin

No problem

Make una continue
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
konoplyanka:

This politics section is where warriors fight for the pride of their People. No fcuks given. No love lost between the two groups. But this guy tries to please ibhoes as if they have conscience when denting the image of the Yorubas. He has been made to believe that Yoruba hate ibhoes, that we undermine their efforts, that we are the cause of all their problems. Ibhoes are using reverse psychology and we are too smart for that shit. They project their secret mind on others trying to make them guilty but we don't care.

When you look at Nigeria, you will see that Yoruba has been standing alone fighting their own battle. We were in opposition for almost forty years and single handedly fought the military to restore democracy even when ibhoes were matching in their millions for abacha. We snuffed the life out of abacha and frustrated the abokiis to hand over power to us on a platter.

Our mandate was truncated with the help of ibhoes in 1993 and we fought for it. We never blamed them for it. We don't blame others, we fight for our right.

The ibhoes ran away from Lagos when a war was about to brake out in 1993 and wished we perished, yet we navigated our ship on our own. Nnamdi kanu wanted our help but instead of seeking alliance, he started insulting us hoping it would spur us to fight but we are too smart for that childish antics.

We stay in our own land. We have distanced ourselves enough from them so we won't succumb to emotional blackmail.

Which Yoruba opposition for 40 years?

Is MKO that was financing coups and dining with Abacha and Babangida also in opposition too? The plan was for the military to hand over to their chosen civilian ally from your region who has been working together with them to clean the national treasury. The generals had other ideas so they decided to slam Abiola in prison. Igbos has nothing to do with that. I just hate lies.
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Alcantraz005 has deactivated his moniker in anger. I think it has to do with the bullying he received from his own Yoruba brothers here on this thread.

Some people just hate the truth and fight it with vehemence.

Is it because he opened a thread about Yoruba xtians and mozlems? Maybe one group is out to finish him because of what he said?
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2017

Be careful pal
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 6:19am On Dec 16, 2017
imhotep:

Are you not tired of telling Igbos what to do grin grin

Leave Lagos matter and focus on your cocoyam farm.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by CaptainG00D: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Cool.

Nwanaa ole way.
Sorry I had to qoute u here for some reason
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Nwanaa ole way.
Sorry I had to qoute u here for some reason

we dey fine. How your side?
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by CaptainG00D: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

we dey fine. How your side?

Udo... Adirom happy na UDI ihe m na ahu na forum a

1 Like

Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Udo... Adirom happy na UDI ihe m na ahu na forum a
the forum di okay.
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by CaptainG00D: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
the forum di okay.

Nop read me again.
U dnt understand..
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Nop read me again.
U dnt understand..

explain more?
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by CaptainG00D: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

explain more?

M na ekwu maka ndi afo njo against us.
We have do something.
D hatr Is getting out of hand daily angry
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
CaptainG00D:

M na ekwu maka ndi afo njo against us.
We have do something.
D hatr Is getting out of hand daily angry

kee ife ilo?
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by CaptainG00D: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

kee ife ilo?

Nwanna ihea abughi a thing of joke.
They have an agenda .
Ha cho imechu umuafor ihu so that u will be singled out outside naija, as nwafor rather than from naija.
We need to fight back
He na eme operate from watsapp group.

But umu a for are not getting it right here.
Fighting shadows
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Nwanna ihea abughi a thing of joke.
They have an agenda .
Ha cho imechu umuafor ihu so that u will be singled out outside naija, as nwafor rather than from naija.
We need to fight back
He na eme operate from watsapp group.

But umu a for are not getting it right here.
Fighting shadows

kedu ife anyi gq emekwanu?
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by CaptainG00D: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Nwanna if things continue like this in few yrs to come nsohbu di, I dnt know if guy are not seeing it from my angle.

Achom kanyi nwee watsapp.
Makana ha nwere nke ha.

Agaghim ekwucha ihe nile ebea.
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by CaptainG00D: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Its like u dnt hear igbo
Ok I was talking about having a group to fight back I saw topic today when I logged in.

The hate was much. I want us to have a group
Re: Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions by Sprumbabafather: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Its like u dnt hear igbo
Ok I was talking about having a group to fight back I saw topic today when I logged in.

The hate was much. I want us to have a group

open the group first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari / Why Is The AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle Weapon Of Choice / Remo Omokri Now Hustling For Bill Gates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.