Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (72253 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
the mad terrorist in Iran see as they carry Israel and Palestinian case for head like akara as if Jerusalem is Tehran , Islam religious of piss and tolerance indeed

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

We followed the way Muhammad (S.A.W)prayed.
what is it that the modern Christians change overnight, I need an explanation for that.
lol
why is that terrorism and hatred is still much in Islam?

I guess you still followed the way of Muhammad (PBUH)?

I also need an explanation for that.

Stop answering questions with questions
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Typical brainwashed Muslims ..... Coining out quotations only to view it from one side! Why not read the full Chapter and understand the teaching. Then come back and tell me what you read !
Doesn't make Islam a peaceful religion. tongue
Those quote doesn't make Christians peaceful either... Quote anywhere in the Quaran where violence is promoted.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Ryocaj(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Go get a job and stop begging on a public forum..
You are not the only Lady with vagina here..
Ahh.. I was abt answering her.. Den I scrolled down n saw ur response. Guy I owe u one crate of Orijin..
Savage!!!
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:

what if I told you
I'm an atheist?

is he an atheist?

you're using the forum of an atheist,
your mobile phones are works of atheist.

ain't that supposed to be haram?

ak47 used by sunni iSIS and BHT ain't it haram?

Atheist or not. It's all the same pattern, and there are other atheists here that acted in the same way.

And your comments afterwards are extremely ignorant even for this forum. Why does a creation become haram just because it was invented by a non believer? Where did Islam ever say that?

There is no extent to you Lots stupidity is there?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
yeah like when prophet mohammed (piss of shit be upon him) went to heaven on a flying donkey and when he split the moon into half right?
hahaha
abduljabbar4:

Anybody that believes its possible to feed hundreds of people with a single plate of fish must also be highly insane

2 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Ryocaj(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
agadez007:
Islamabad is the Capital of Which Country?

Pakistan
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Lmao! And i thought this one was a sensible Muslim grin
Hungry? Let me laugh again grin grin
Mr Aboki, It's not hatred but the gospel truth! I don't hate you nor your fellow Muslims ... All I say is that your religion is violent and full of hate!
I don't blame you bro, it's Mohammmed's fault

LOL! And I simply explained that I blame hunger and frustration for your stunted thinking capabilities mr osu inyamiri.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by jidbwond49: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Chai, Islam, religion of Piss
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:

lol
why is that terrorism and hatred is still much in Islam?

I guess you still followed the way of Muhammad (PBUH)?

I also need an explanation for that.

Stop answering questions with questions
You need explanation for what?... Where in the Quaran did prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) promote hatred and terrorism.
I own you a 1000 recharge card if you can prove that in the Quaran.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

Those quote doesn't make Christians peaceful either... Quote anywhere in the Quaran where violence is promoted.

Everywhere in the Quaran is violence
Question; Why do terrorist scream Allah Akhbar before detonating bombs .. Even Shekau does it on his live broadcast! Are they not Muslims , are those words not from the said Quaran
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:

sabbath day is on Saturday bro
not Friday.

Sabbath starts on Friday dumbo. I keep questioning how people can be so ignorant even with the internet. SMH
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by abduljabbar4(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
yeah like when prophet mohammed (piss of shit be upon him) went to heaven on a flying donkey and when he split the moon into half right?
hahaha

yeah, like the way moses the little-dicked jihadist that claimed to have split the red sea in half. I pity unacheesy
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
well i'm not a christian so i don't believe in that crap either.
abduljabbar4:

yeah, like the way moses the little-dicked jihadist that claimed to have split the red sea in half. I pity unacheesy
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
lol when he has done too much head banging thats why he is the way that he is . coming here to defend religion of hate called pisslam

grin
Don't mind him. That's y all of them have black spots on their forehead due to excessive head slamming. Very pathetic grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good example is battle of Khaybar. Didn't prophet mohammed attack the Meccan caravans when he was in medina . haha your prophet was a bandit and thug. self
Massob:

You need explanation for what?... Where in the Quaran did prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) promote hatred and terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Everywhere in the Quaran is violence
Question; Why do terrorist scream Allah Akhbar before detonating bombs .. Even Shekau does it on his live broadcast! Are they not Muslims , are those words not from the said Quaran
You just spit out trashed without any backing point.
You claimed everywhere in the Quaran promote violence and you still can figure out a quote.. You need to stop all these lies and embraced a living God and not the one born out of a woman.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Atheist or not. It's all the same pattern, and there are other atheists here that acted in the same way.

And your comments afterwards are extremely ignorant even for this forum. Why does a creation become haram just because it was invented by a non believer? Where did Islam ever say that?

There is no extent to you Lots stupidity is there?

changing goal post now?

anything of unbeliever is haram.
Heard it here frm islam scholars

I stay close to a masalachi.

if you can't make constructive statement without throwing shots.
then I'm off.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by 360command: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
deb303:

keep showing me how fustrated you are...hv said it before...am not responsible for your fustration...tadaaa

In french we say: Eveil or prise de conscience or changement de mentalité = wake up call or changing of mentality.

You need it!!!
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

LOL! And I simply explained that I blame hunger and frustration for your stunted thinking capabilities mr osu inyamiri.

Chai! This Aboki has gone haywire grin
Sorry to disappoint you , you got the wrong tribe grin

But that fact remains that Mohammed is a a scammer that married someone's wife and others, he lied to a bunch of Arab regards deceiving them into a Barbaric n cursed religion! That's a fact. That's why they always remain Terrorist
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

You claimed everywhere in the Quaran promote violence and you still can figure out a quote.. You need to stop all these lies and embraced a living God and not the one born out of a woman.

Does Boko Haram commander Chant Allah Akbar ? Yes Or No?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

“When the sacred months have passed, then kill the Mushrikin wherever you find them. Capture them. Besiege them. Lie in wait for them in each and every ambush but if they repent, and perform the prayers, and give zacat then leave their way free.” 9:5

“Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” 9:29

“When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks.” 47:4

“When your Lord revealed to the angels, ‘Truly I am with you. So, keep firm those who have believed. I will strike terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved. So, strike them at the necks and cut off their fingers.’” 8:12

“Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. Those who follow Him are merciful to one another but harsh to the disbeliever.” 48:29

Massob:

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
do you want more verses?
Massob:

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
Good example is battle of Khaybar. Didn't prophet mohammed attack the Meccan caravans when he was in medina . haha your prophet was a bandit and thug. self
You still haven't show me where it's written in the Quaran that resorting to a story that was never documented in the Quaran.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

need verses?

the famous of them all

Quran (2:191-193)
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

“When the sacred months have passed, then kill the Mushrikin wherever you find them. Capture them. Besiege them. Lie in wait for them in each and every ambush but if they repent, and perform the prayers, and give zacat then leave their way free.” 9:5

“Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” 9:29

“When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks.” 47:4

“When your Lord revealed to the angels, ‘Truly I am with you. So, keep firm those who have believed. I will strike terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved. So, strike them at the necks and cut off their fingers.’” 8:12

“Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. Those who follow Him are merciful to one another but harsh to the disbeliever.” 48:29

All this quote extracted from the hadith... You still can't find the one in the Quaran?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:

changing goal post now?

anything of unbeliever is haram.
Heard it here frm islam scholars

I stay close to a masalachi.

if you can't make constructive statement without throwing shots.
then I'm off.

I follow Islam not scholars. In learned Muslim societies any "scholar" that makes such Stu pud comments will get lynched, I don't know which village you live in or the putrid brand of Islam they practise. That's if we pretend as if you are not lying.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
48:15 Those who remained behind will say when you set out toward the war booty to take it, “Let us follow you.” They wish to change the words of Allah. Say, “Never will you follow us. Thus did Allah say before.” So they will say, “Rather, you envy us.” But [in fact] they were not understanding except a little.

48:16 Say to those who remained behind of the Bedouins, “You will be called to [face] a people of great military might; you may fight them, or they will submit. So if you obey, Allah will give you a good reward; but if you turn away as you turned away before, He will punish you with a painful punishment.”

48:17 There is not upon the blind any guilt or upon the lame any guilt or upon the ill any guilt [for remaining behind]. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger – He will admit him to gardens beneath which rivers flow; but whoever turns away – He will punish him with a painful punishment.

48: 18 Certainly was Allah pleased with the believers when they pledged allegiance to you, [O Muhammad], under the tree, and He knew what was in their hearts, so He sent down tranquillity upon them and rewarded them with an imminent conquest

48:19 And much war booty which they will take. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

48:20 Allah has promised you much booty that you will take [in the future] and has hastened for you this [victory] and withheld the hands of people from you – that it may be a sign for the believers and [that] He may guide you to a straight path.

48:21 And [He promises] other [victories] that you were [so far] unable to [realize] which Allah has already encompassed. And ever is Allah , over all things, competent.

48:22 And if those [Makkans] who disbelieve had fought you, they would have turned their backs [in flight]. Then they would not find a protector or a helper.

48:23 [This is] the established way of Allah which has occurred before. And never will you find in the way of Allah any change.

48:24 And it is He who withheld their hands from you and your hands from them within [the area of] Makkah after He caused you to overcome them. And ever is Allah of what you do, Seeing.

48:25 They are the ones who disbelieved and obstructed you from al-Masjid al-Haram while the offering was prevented from reaching its place of sacrifice. And if not for believing men and believing women whom you did not know – that you might trample them and there would befall you because of them dishonor without [your] knowledge – [you would have been permitted to enter Makkah]. [This was so] that Allah might admit to His mercy whom He willed. If they had been apart [from them], We would have punished those who disbelieved among them with painful punishment

48:26 When those who disbelieved had put into their hearts chauvinism – the chauvinism of the time of ignorance. But Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Messenger and upon the believers and imposed upon them the word of righteousness, and they were more deserving of it and worthy of it. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing.

read all the disgusting things muhammed is doing.

Massob:

You still haven't show me where it's written in the Quaran that resorting to a story that was never documented in the Quaran.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
360command:

In french we say: Eveil or prise de conscience or changement de mentalité = wake up call or changing of mentality.

You need it!!!

give dat advice to yourself...dnt need it...even if i do.not from someone like you
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

need verses?

the famous of them all

Quran (2:191-193)
Read and understand what is written there

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

All this quote extracted from the hadith... You still can't find the one in the Quaran?

same with how you guys quote from the old Testament instead of the new Testament.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / "My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.