Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (72251 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Fashdeejay(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
NoSidonLook:
This one weak me

Anytime I see news like this Memunat my ex comes to mind

Memunat fine scatter. Her beauty dey give me sound mind.
She gat all the curves in the necessary positions

After our 4 months relationship. I woke one day to find out her dad has married her to one Alfa of no qualification simply because he doesn't want his virgin daughter mingling with a frosh Jesus pikin.

Now Memunat is a mother of 3
Alfa has 3 other wives and 7 children and they all live in room and palour at sango, ota.

Last I saw her the sweet 17 girl I once knew was looking all haggard like a 50 year old roadside beggar

Religion of piss will never know peace angry
Alfa don faya the thing scatter.... Alfa sef dey lash kponyon

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:

I don't like when am chatting with hausa fulani

They will begin sound pathetic

Kinda make me feel guilty.....

Abeg.......attack me the way I attack....

I don't want to have a change of mind....
And the dude just considered himself defeated... lol grin
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

I believe you mean the King James Version and then New Standard Edition etc.....
Well this are not diffrent version. They are all d same with simplified English so we can understand! Mind you the Scriptures was in Hebrews and it needed to be translated to languages, so the KJV has the old English ( early century English) while others simplified it. So it more like a translation.

If Islam can translate the Quran to English version. U will clearly see the evil in it. But Sadly they won't translate ... Just confusing their followers with some Arabic Jargons...
Well I don't have time to read your Bible. please explain it on this platform how Jesus prayed during his time.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:
The monkey gene is strong in this one! So why insult other religions when you cant at least try to understand what the motivations are? Your bum brother claimed christianity never condoned murder or massacres and i only explained that it did worse!

Lol, can you please go back to all your comment on this tread and see the way you are insulting people in the name of making comment.

Well if am a monkey you are nothing but a pig, what a shame.

So why don't you tell us the atrocity that was committed by Christianity that is worse than wiping a whole race out of a land, if i may ask where are the Jews that are in mecca during your Muhammad time?

Well am waiting for you to list the worste that Christianity did.

So funny when you are binding Christianity to the slavery that happen but fail to acknowledge that it was the same Christianity that the white use to abolish slave trade eventhough your Islamic brother(Arab) are not happy with it,

DevdanSanguine:
Why cant you respect the muslims when you are in our land?

Which of your land? I hope you are not referring to Nigeria because even your Allah will be laughing at your stupidity right now.

Fact still remain, Islam have done or harm to humanity than other religion.

DevdanSanguine:
I never said that, but is not the same people who canned you lot like food and shipped you who brought you christianity, is it not these same white christians who revamped themselves and you im beciles fell for it?

Lol, you just change you point. Thank God you admit that missionary are different from colonial master, so you can continue your rubbish.

DevdanSanguine:
Bil Foduyes great grandfather was born in the kingdom of gobir you stu pid id iot. He grew up there, and was a true bagobiri!
And PS I'm an umpteenth generation hausa bloke, born and raised in the north so i have no idea what you are talking about!

congratulation, well you people can continue killing yourself for your Islam the same way your hero danfolo murder your forefathers for Islam. Non of my business. Shame

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Typical Yoruba Muslim...
Religion of hate

I'd like to point out that I'm Hausa and to point out that my ethnicity does not matter. A Muslim is a Muslim.

Subsequently, Islam = peace. That's all I know and what you should encourage Muslims to believe not the contrary. Your slander of people's religion only goes to fuel hatred and leads to no good.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Raheemzee(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
nototribalist:
Religion of piss again?
Her name is SARAH IDAN she's probably an iraqi Christian from Iraq's embattled Christian minority in Iraq. Bigot find another post to spew your hate!
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Raheemzee(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
cescky:
Is not those lustful, blood thirsty sect who kill in the name of their sexually insatiable and always hor_ny god
Her name is SARAH IDAN she's probably an iraqi Christian from Iraq's embattled Christian minority in Iraq. Bigot find another post to spew your hate!
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

Well I don't have time to read your Bible. please explain it on this platform how Jesus prayed during his time.

This clearly shows how myopic Muslims are!
You don't want read the bible because you don't want to know the truth ! But you prefer to read a worthless Quran full of violence n hate undecided

Well wise people read! I have read your Quran and I have attended Jumat service and I have even participate in the Ramadan Fast ( just 1 week)..... My conclusion is that Islam is scam. Hindu and Buddism are even far better than Islam!
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by segneyukk(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
anywhere Islam is there's always unrest why?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Raheemzee(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
NoSidonLook:
This one weak me

Anytime I see news like this Memunat my ex comes to mind

Memunat fine scatter. Her beauty dey give me sound mind.
She gat all the curves in the necessary positions

After our 4 months relationship. I woke one day to find out her dad has married her to one Alfa of no qualification simply because he doesn't want his virgin daughter mingling with a frosh Jesus pikin.

Now Memunat is a mother of 3
Alfa has 3 other wives and 7 children and they all live in room and palour at sango, ota.

Last I saw her the sweet 17 girl I once knew was looking all haggard like a 50 year old roadside beggar

Religion of piss will never know peace angry
Her name is SARAH IDAN she's probably an iraqi Christian from Iraq's embattled Christian minority in Iraq. Bigot find another post to spew your hate! Na kpekus weh u no c chop dey pain u lyk did?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Raheemzee(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Uyi168:
U cnt be sane and be a muslim..
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Raheemzee(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fiaburnthem:
I wish there are two planet earth in the world, where the Christian will be in one of those two while the other people will have the other even with the jupiter, Mars... Make dem take abeg
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Raheemzee(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
cummando:
This people self.....any small thing,"I kill you".
Miss Iraq just need sweet bear bear she go resemble your regular Osama
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

I'd like to point out that I'm Hausa and to point out that my ethnicity does not matter. A Muslim is a Muslim.

Subsequently, Islam = peace. That's all I know and what you should encourage Muslims to believe not the contrary. Your slander of people's religion only goes to fuel hatred and leads to no good.
Being an Hausa makes it worst! Saying the truth ain't Slandering. Islam=hate , violence, Terrorism
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Race. Gender. Ethnicity. Colour. Ignoring the fact that religion is in line with human nature and that the notion of it's non existence isn't completely delusional, humans will always look for excuses and differences to exploit.
would humans not rather look for differences to exploit? than be coerced into confining to one or two Very dangerous Entity like religions (muslim or chriitianity) why do other forms of religions e.g buddists, sikhhs and pagans not feel the need to harm or kill fellow humans?

are there any proves that Religion is in line with human nature? has it been proven that humans will cease to exist without religion?

Is any human without religion not human enough? or from a different planet?

I believe strongly that religion has caused so much hatreds, murder and brutalities on earth.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
i'm not a christian.
DevdanSanguine:

Of course small fry. Islam = peace. Thank you for understanding. Nice to meet a Christian with an IQ actually above his age.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

This clearly shows how myopic Muslims are!
You don't want read the bible because you don't want to know the truth ! But you prefer to read a worthless Quran full of violence n hate undecided

Well wise people read! I have read your Quran and I have attended Jumat service and I have even participate in the Ramadan Fast ( just 1 week)..... My conclusion is that Islam is scam. Hindu and Buddism are even far better than Islam!
If you claim to have read the Quran and you said it's full of violence and hate then I must said you just lied.
Btw you haven't answered my question on how Jesus pray.
Since you said we don't have Quran translated in English, how come you claimed you've read one.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by prideofscience: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
ACTUALLY KILLING OR TREATING ANY ONE IS OUT OF SCOPE OF ANY RELIGIOUS TEACHING. WE KNOW HISTORY, EVEN BEFORE ADVENT OF XTAIN AND MUSLIM, THE MIDDLE EAST PPLE ARE VIOLENT IN NATURE.

IN FACT I HAVE STUDIED A LOT OF RELIGIOUS BOOKS, INFACT ITS ONLY QURAN THAT HAS ZERO WORLD OF TERROR OR THE WORD SWORD. IF WHAT WAS IN THE BIBLE WAS IN THE QURAN, WE WILL HAVE FINISHED THE MUSLIMS WITH HATRED SPEECHES DT THEIR BOOK SUPPORT KILLING AND ALL.

QURAN DONT HAVE AN WORD OF KILLING ANY BODY. THE QUESTION NOW IS WERE DO MUSLIM/MIDDLE EAST PPLE GOT THEIR TERROR FROM......MAY BE FROM LUKE 19:27
MAT 10:34
2CHR 15: 13
EZE 21:9-12
NUM 21:20
PSAM 9:20
LEV 26 16

"GT said the terrorist cant justify their acts in the quran. Why do they kill in the Islam name"??

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:
And the dude just considered himself defeated... lol grin
Stop sounding pathetic
Abiola weda na shekau
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, can you please go back to all your comment on this tread and see the way you are insulting people in the name of making comment.

Well if am a monkey you are nothing but a pig, what a shame.
I dont insult i describe. Like when i call you in a monkey its a fact, multiple studies have proven your ethnic groups' genes are closest to that of monkeys than any other ethnic group in the world. So like i said, description.

So why don't you tell us the atrocity that was committed by Christianity that is worse than wiping a whole race out of a land, if i may ask where are the Jews that are in mecca during your Muhammad time?
It is well known and well documented that the prophet (PBUH) lived peacefully with jews and a jewish community thrived under the Prophets leadership.

Well am waiting for you to list the worste that Christianity did.

So funny when you are binding Christianity to the slavery that happen but fail to acknowledge that it was the same Christianity that the white use to abolish slave trade eventhough your Islamic brother(Arab) are not happy with it,
Slavery small fry, the fact that the bible justified for a few hundred years, whether it was rectified or not means you have lost the moral high ground.

Which of your land? I hope you are not referring to Nigeria because even your Allah will be laughing at your stupidity right now.

Fact still remain, Islam have done or harm to humanity than other religion.
What do you mean nigeria? Nigeria has never been a country, there is the north and then theres the south. When you're in the north, please respect our creeds like we respect your monkey ways when we're in the south.

Lol, you just change you point. Thank God you admit that missionary are different from colonial master, so you can continue your rubbish.
LOL! I never once even mentioned missionaries here or claimed they were same as slave masters you im becile, my point is the same people who used the bible to enslave physically you came back and repackaged themselves to enslave you mentally with the same bible. Are the white brits who enslaved not the same stock as those who converted you to christianity?

Mind you colonialism is different is from slavery, the north was colonized for 50 years between 1903 and 1953, never enslaved.

congratulation, well you people can continue killing yourself for your Islam the same way your hero danfolo murder your forefathers for Islam. Non of my business. Shame
Cultists, ritualists, armed robbers drug trafficking baby factories, militants etc my people are uneducated and wrongfully kill for the wrong causes, you claim to be educated and still act the way you do due to selfish motivations, you cant help it. Education can fix us, it cant fix you because moral decay is in your blood, that monkey gene i was talking about.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

If you claim to have read the Quran and you said it's full of violence and hate then I must said you just lied.
Btw you haven't answered my question on how Jesus pray.
Since you said we don't have Quran translated in English, how come you claimed you've read one.
If you want to know how Christ the Saviour of me n you prayed, get a bible.. I can give you 1 too.. Then you come for Sunday school or I can come and Evagenlize. You will sure see that God truly loves you and doesn't want you to perish! Jesus is the Answer!! Ignore Islam
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:

Stop sounding pathetic

Abiola weda na shekau
You don't even sounds like you know what you are talking about.. What brought Abiola or shekau into this
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Being an Hausa makes it worst! Saying the truth ain't Slandering. Islam=hate , violence, Terrorism

Maybe all muslims should accept what you say and agree we are murdering terrorists and we should act as such? what do you think would happen then?

There are 1.8 billion muslims in the world, if we are all terrorists what do you think would happen?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

You don't even sounds like you know what you are talking about.. What brought Abiola or shekau into this

All na hausa fulani....am in control of my text

Anyname like that or any at all

We detest it

And moreover I don't y u answering MASSOB
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

If you want to know how Christ the Saviour of me n you prayed, get a bible.. I can give you 1 too.. Then you come for Sunday school or I can come and Evagenlize. You will sure see that God truly loves you and doesn't want you to perish! Jesus is the Answer!! Ignore Islam
Lol.. out of point I guessed
That should not stop you from answering my questions. You claim to have read the Quaran,how?
Maybe Christian is built on the rock of lies and deceit
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by chrisskynet(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Go get a job and stop begging on a public forum..
You are not the only Lady with vagina here..

Savagely Epic
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

you want to start with that lie that jesus prayed in a Muslim way now

hahahaha

jesus prayed in a Jewish way

and that's the way prayers will made in the old days.

and jesus existed before Islam was formed
even moses.

PS.
that Dude claiming all Muslims are equal
that's a lie.
nasfat Yoruba Muslims are considered 2/3rd class Muslims.

northern middle belt Muslims are considered 2nd
sometimes 1st if they consider learning how to speak hausa.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Maybe all muslims should accept what you say and agree we are murdering terrorists and we should act as such? what do you think would happen then?

There are 1.8 billion muslims in the world, if we are all terrorists what do you think would happen?
The only thing that can happen Is to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour! God will always be merciful.
Just accept Christ that's all
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
gypsey:
would humans not rather look for differences to exploit? than be coerced into confining to one or two Very dangerous Entity like religions (muslim or chriitianity) why do other forms of religions e.g buddists, sikhhs and pagans not feel the need to harm or kill fellow humans?

are there any proves that Religion is in line with human nature? has it been proven that humans will cease to exist without religion?

Is any human without religion not human enough? or from a different planet?

I believe strongly that religion has caused so much hatreds, murder and brutalities on earth.

Its on average for most people to seek a higher power to explain what cant be explained, that is why every single civilization that has ever existed has had a religious creed.

hindus kill muslims for eating cows.

sikhs carry knives as part of their commandment.

Buddhists in Myanmar have been ethnically cleansing muslims for a few years now.

Truth is small fry, hatred, brutality, murder. Its in human nature. What we can only do is hope the good in us outweighs these evil urges.

And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place (mankind) generations after generations on earth." They said: "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, - while we glorify You with praises and thanks (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners) and sanctify You." He (Allah) said: "I know that which you do not know." [2:30]
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:

All na hausa fulani....am in control of my text

Anyname like that or any at all

We detest it

And moreover I don't y u answering MASSOB
None of your concern... I can answer any moniker I like
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

That should not stop you from answering my questions. You claim to have read the Quaran,how?

I won't start quoting the Quaran for you, because i have seen the contents and discovered it's purely lies and violent
Christianity is the only true religion. Very peaceful. Just accept Christ today
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

as if English quarans aren't online.??

and I enjoyed reading the kill unbelievers part.
they are much?
need http links?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Charles Okocha's Stomach Bursts After Surgery / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.