Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (72252 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:
So how did Jesus practiced Christianity overnight?
jesus brought Christianity same as Muhammad claim to have brought islam

b4 Muhammad brought islam mecca ppl n Arabs have 365 gods whom they serve each day.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by SouthEastFacts: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

You're too stupid to see or understand small fry. That's the whole beauty of it.
This is past 2, you are supposed to be praying now.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Solorrman(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
quiverfull:
Islam is the most intolerant religion. There's always violence and division anywhere you find it.
Quote me.
likewise if u hear a cultist,man eaters and body parts salers are almost all christians abi ? oh am sorry thats not violence its bussiness
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
360command:
a gaou a planète.
keep showing me how fustrated you are...hv said it before...am not responsible for your fustration...tadaaa
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

This is past 2, you are supposed to be praying now.

Not where I'm living. And I'm a sunni, we pray after 1.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

whatever the outcome would be the fact that this isnt the case means there is good in everyone, focus on that. Not the evil.

Wrong. Here is nothing good about Islam
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Wrong. Here is nothing good about Islam

Keep dwelling in ignorance and let the anger and hatred consume you. Though I don't entirely blame you, like most other nairalanders your anger stems from the fact that you're hungry.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

There was never violence after Jesus Christ came to die for our sins. Instead they suffered persecutions ! Obviously you want to quote the Old Testament ( Laws of Moses) ...
For ur info The death and resurrection of Christ washes away such Laws ... They aren't Christiandom. Don't mix Juddaism for Christianity.
Islam has always been about hate

i swear
they don't know that juddaism and Christianity ain't the same.

they show hate towards non believers and how are the unbelievers supposed convert to Islam when none is of good character?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Keep dwelling in ignorance and let the anger and hatred consume you. Though I don't entirely blame you, like most other nairalanders your anger stems from the fact that you're hungry.

stop throwing shots and reply to his points laid out.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Fashdeejay(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Muslims always crying foul when they hear the truth about their religion!
One question Why are terrorist always Muslims ? Why do they chant Allahu Akbhar when they want to go on a suicide mission?
What religion is Boko Haram , ,Fulani Herdsmen, Isis, Al Shaabab? Hezbola?

Look don't deceive ur selfs! Islam is evil and it's a religion of terrorism PERIOD

Bro... I am a Christian... We shouldnt be fanatics... Believe in love for God is Love... So even if ur fellow human is a Muslim... Love him still... Make dem understand that which eludes them the most... We are all sinners and your belief should not be forced and even at that when they prosecute u for ur belief be happy... That is the Christian way.... If you are being killed for your belief in Christ, be happy and dont stop loving them... Pray for them and ask God to guide them to see the light of Christ... And learn to love... You are not perfect... And u are still a sinner .... So what difference is there between a sinner and an unbeliever?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:

i swear

they show hate towards non believers and how are the unbelievers supposed convert to Islam when none is of good character?

Actually we are. In fact we know Jews are closer to Muslims than Christians are. At least we both worship the one Single God Musa (PBUH) believed in.

We eat halal, they eat kosher. We revere Fridays like them etc
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by jeruzi(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
o bad gan
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Raheemzee:
Her name is SARAH IDAN she's probably an iraqi Christian from Iraq's embattled Christian minority in Iraq. Bigot find another post to spew your hate!
And who are embattling them?

Is it not the Iraqi muzzlems?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:

stop throwing shots and reply to his points laid out.

Which points? He just said there's nothing good about Islam? How is that a point ninny?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Raheemzee:
Her name is SARAH IDAN she's probably an iraqi Christian from Iraq's embattled Christian minority in Iraq. Bigot find another post to spew your hate!
e be like say you dey mad abi? Because everyone here shouts bigot you self dey shout am without checking the meaning..weda you see bigotry for wetin I talk. Radarada
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

There was never violence after Jesus Christ came to die for our sins. Instead they suffered persecutions ! Obviously you want to quote the Old Testament ( Laws of Moses) ...
For ur info The death and resurrection of Christ washes away such Laws ... They aren't Christiandom. Don't mix Juddaism for Christianity.
Islam has always been about hate
I can see how brainwashed you are... Wash away such law indeed, is he an hypo?. Go and read luke19:27
Mat10:34, NUM 21:20, psam9:20, lev 26 16 and educate your self on your holy book.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Its on average for most people to seek a higher power to explain what cant be explained, that is why every single civilization that has ever existed has had a religious creed.

hindus kill muslims for eating cows.

sikhs carry knives as part of their commandment.

Buddhists in Myanmar have been ethnically cleansing muslims for a few years now.

Truth is small fry, hatred, brutality, murder. Its in human nature. What we can only do is hope the good in us outweighs these evil urges.

And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place (mankind) generations after generations on earth." They said: "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, - while we glorify You with praises and thanks (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners) and sanctify You." He (Allah) said: "I know that which you do not know." [2:30]
interestingly yet Again, you quoted from the same Religious books that humans have been coerced, blackmailed perharps brainwashed to believe is "Holy" grin How can something believed to be so "Holy" cause so much hate amongst humans?

I read some time ago that An individial was murdered in cold blood for just herding cows and milking them to feed his poor families in India, because some fates believes that the cows are their god and Another for cutting out a page from the so called "holy" book.

I personally do not believe in religion

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Which points? He just said there's nothing good about Islam? How is that a point ninny?

then you laid out the good and benefits of Islam...

then it's left for him to believe.

insults and shots..
typical Muslima behavior tho.

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fashdeejay:

Bro... I am a Christian... We shouldnt be fanatics... Believe in love for God is Love... So even if ur fellow human is a Muslim... Love him still... Make dem understand that which eludes them the most... We are all sinners and your belief should not be forced and even at that when they prosecute u for ur belief be happy... That is the Christian way.... If you are being killed for your belief in Christ, be happy and dont stop loving them... Pray for them and ask God to guide them to see the light of Christ... And learn to love... You are not perfect... And u are still a sinner .... So what difference is there between a sinner and an unbeliever?

I BELEIVE in GOD too.. and I don't hate the Muslims ... Am only making them understand the truth about their religion!
Yes Nobody is perfect but that's doesn't Islam a peaceful religion

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:

i swear

Thank you bro! You used the perfect word UNBELIEVERS
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:

then you laid out the good and benefits of Islam...

then it's left for him to believe.

insults and shots..
typical Muslima behavior tho.

Lol! I did lay out the points.

He and your brothers started with the insults. I responded in kind and I'm labelled but they're not.

Typical example of how the world works.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
stop using whataboutism here i'm not even a christian
Solorrman:
Its was jesus who first directed in the bible that god commanded innocent people be killed and pregnant women foteus be sliced to death or do u argue ? may be u dont even know ur bible. The first acclaimed attributed God on earth with anus was jesus christ wasnt it ? Jesus was the firts god to go to toilet and defeacate and even ur reverend shit can never say never
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Actually we are. In fact we know Jews are closer to Muslims than Christians are. At least we both worship the one Single God Musa (PBUH) believed in.

We eat halal, they eat kosher. We revere Fridays like them etc
sabbath day is on Saturday bro
not Friday.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:

jesus brought Christianity
same as Muhammad claim to have brought islam

b4 Muhammad brought islam
mecca ppl n Arabs have 365 gods whom they serve each day.

We followed the way Muhammad (S.A.W)prayed.
what is it that the modern Christians change overnight, I need an explanation for that.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
tell me 1 thing good about islam.
DevdanSanguine:

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
like kissing black rock in mecca that looks like a vagina
Massob:

We followed the way Muhammad (S.A.W)prayed.
what is it that the modern Christians change overnight, I need an explanation for that.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Lmao! And i thought this one was a sensible Muslim grin
Hungry? Let me laugh again grin grin
Mr Aboki, It's not hatred but the gospel truth! I don't hate you nor your fellow Muslims ... All I say is that your religion is violent and full of hate!
I don't blame you bro, it's Mohammmed's fault

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Lol! I did lay out the points.

He and your brothers started with the insults. I responded in kind and I'm labelled but they're not.

Typical example of how the world works.

what if I told you
I'm an atheist?

is he an atheist?

you're using the forum of an atheist,
your mobile phones are works of atheist.

ain't that supposed to be haram?

ak47 used by sunni iSIS and BHT ain't it haram?

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

I can see how brainwashed you are... Wash away such law indeed, is he an hypo?. Go and read luke19:27
Mat10:34, NUM 21:20, psam9:20, lev 26 16 and educate your self on your holy book.

Typical brainwashed Muslims ..... Coining out quotations only to view it from one side! Why not read the full Chapter and understand the teaching. Then come back and tell me what you read !
Doesn't make Islam a peaceful religion. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by wingmanII: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Go get a job and stop begging on a public forum..
You are not the only Lady with vagina here..

Chai! Chai! Such brutality. grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by abduljabbar4(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Uyi168:
U cnt be sane and be a muslim..

Anybody that believes its possible to feed hundreds of people with a single plate of fish must also be highly insane
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
lol when he has done too much head banging thats why he is the way that he is . coming here to defend religion of hate called pisslam
dieBYfire:

Lmao! And i thought this one was a sensible Muslim grin
Hungry? Let me laugh again grin grin
Mr Aboki, It's not hatred but the gospel truth! I don't hate you nor your fellow Muslims ... All I say is that your religion is violent and full of hate!
I don't blame you bro, it's Mohammmed's fault

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Charles Okocha's Stomach Bursts After Surgery / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.