Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone (676 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by Demichaels: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
I met this guy sometime in 2009. He looked very handsome, tall with chocolate skin. We became friends in a short while.

On that fateful day, he gave me his phone to hold so that he'll attend to something. Then, I saw this lady on his screen. Immediately I asked him "is she your mother?"

Chai!!!! E remain small make ground open make him enter as he answered "she is my fiancée".

To be frank, the lady looked 15 years older than the handsome man.

Since that day, I learned never to ask such questions.

Share yours.
Re: What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by bond77(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
When, where and how do you wish to die?
Re: What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Am I wearing the back of my cloth?
Re: What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by Lovetinz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
You can ask any question,
but don't cross the red line
-------------------------------
What is your HIV status?
Re: What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by Blackhawk03(f): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Why are you the only guy I ever liked kissing? angry
Re: What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by Damibiz(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lol....dont remind me of my duty life please,i once asked a lady Which colour of Pant did she wear..
Re: What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by Fmartin(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yestarday i ask one lady,

i knw u ar crushing on me, true or yes?

She was just stamering grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by Akinbahm(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Am I wearing the back of my cloth?
What's your hidden secret and I got an epic reply...
Re: What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by ONY3KAH(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
I once asked a girl bout the size of her vagina
Re: What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by onecornerboy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
ONY3KAH:
Guy you no get chill at all grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by kaycee125: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
A chic sent me a msg hi can you send me airtime 1k, my reply was hi can we have sex. She was livid mehn but I thought her action was really rude
Re: What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by habsydiamond(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
ONY3KAH:
u don turn toto to cloth wey dey get size....next time u will ask about the dept......cos Na how u go take know those who don Tay for the game and those wey just dey start

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone by loshybab(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Are u virgin? Omo! that my good friend shock that yearD;

(1) (Reply)

“we’re Now Broke And I’m Now A Debtor After My Traditional Wedding” – Lady / Big-sized Man And His Fiancé Make Their Pre-wedding Photos Spicy With Raunchy Di / See The Number She Gave Me After Complimenting Her Intellectual Ability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.