Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (48719 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by miraclejoy: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
bedspread:
I FOLLOW MY BIBLE .... I don't pick to follow..... I AM A BIBLE BELIEVING PERSON... I DONT DO THINGS COS OF ANYONE... I DO IT COS THE BIBLE SAYS SO... The Bible is my Standard not wat anyone says
please no vess o, saint Paul said that we are no longer under the law. Is there any new testament biblical reference that commands us to pay tithe? Am not against paying tithe.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Awoo88: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
This type of pastor are usually the worst. They will introduce all sorts of offering with funny sub heading. Rand
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by israelmao(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Paying tithe is not bad or unscriptural, it's only its misappropriation that is not good or unscriptural as Malachi3:10 says,"Bring all the tithes and offerings into MY STOREHOUSE THAT THERE MAY BE MEAT(FOOD) IN MY STOREHOUSE.."This means it's to be used for the provisions of food,empowerment and the likes for the poor in God's house(church).
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
emusmithy:

Maybe I'll snap his banner at Rumuokoro and post it here. That man is no pastor.

You know him very well. He also has a very large banner in rumukurisi with the words I put in quote in my last post. Funny enough, that banner made Frontpage on this nairaland a few years back. This man is an agent of the devil
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by miraclejoy: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Your foolishnesss no get part 2.
Your greatest enemy is the man who tell you not to pay tithe.

Change your preacher bro.....
give us some new testament biblical reference where we are commanded to pay tithe.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by OBIGS(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
bedspread:
He is Depriving the people from obeying the Scripture because of a man...
He is Depriving the people of adhering to GOD'D WORD.
He is Exposing the Finances of members to Attack from the Enemy
He is unknowingly initiating the Members into Robbing GOD..
Tithing is Scriptural... it is not a Man's idea...

Tithing is brought into the house of GOD not into a Pastor Pocket.
shaaraaaap Ur Mouth scriptural man don't don't know why there was Old Testament and later a New Testament.

Receive sense.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mikeparlo12:
Reading carefully to this confused pastor. He said "in my ministry". Apparently its not God's ministry. I am sure that He is a confused man. By their fruit we shall know them. I challenge daddy freeze to go after politicians. He should challenge Dino Melaye with is flamboyant lifestyle. If He truly wants to free the sheeple

Apparently, he was trying to narrow his statement to where he belongs. It would have been a generic term if he had said in "God's church". It's like when you say "I went to my bank" when in the real sense you're not the owner of the bank.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
miraclejoy:

give us some new testament biblical reference where we are commanded to pay tithe.

nobody is forcing you to...
the only measuring instrument for greed is tithe.
greedy people don't pay tithe.

why are you obeying ten commandments grin old testament.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
fof1:

MISLED PULPITS AND ENDTIME DECEIVERS. PLS PACK WELL SO WE CAN LISTEN TO BIBLICAL TRUTHS. TITHE AND OFFERINGS ARE NOT FALSE TEACHINGS. THEY ARE PURELY BIBLE BASED DOCTRINES,DONT BE MISLED. ITS ABUSE IS D CONCERN OF OTHERS. TITHE IS BEFORE D LAW AND ANY SANE BELIEVER WILL SEE AND KNOW THAT,ITS IN ORDER. FOR D WELFARE OF D LEVITES EVEN TODAY. WE LEVITES IN D HOYSE OF GOD...D FULL TIME MINISTERS/PASTORS.

You levites? You must be a Jew. Ok let's pretend you are Jew, do you have any property? Pls sell all your property and give it to the poor because I know you know that as a levite, you are not supposed to have any property or inheritance in Israel where I believe you are presently and hail from. FYI, Deuteronomy 14:22-29 tells me to eat my tithe with my family assuming I am am jewish and share the rest between you(levite), the poor, orphans, widows, et all. As a Jew who practice judaism, since you are a levite, that have Israeli passport, you are entitled to just a share of food tithe you get from jews who live in Israel not Nigeria or any African nation.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Jerveyjay(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oopsie! Your Prophet(ship) needs to be checked.. I wonder who ordained you a prophet if you just realised that tithing is wrong after listening to mummy fridge... Since you just realised its wrong which means you have scammed lots of your members.. EFCC... Over to you..
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Primenet(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmmm...

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
victorazyvictor:

So you mean everyone from all religion on earth who don't pay tithe are labelled greedy according to your dictionary? Come on, where do you get your own definition ? Or is it only Christian who don't pay tithe that falls into the category of greedy fellow? Do you even know the meaning of greed? Please do some findings before you post because from here, greed is only applicable to your Pastors who keep fleecing and milking you dry of your money.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by durai: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
doctrine can change but the word of God stands......who is freeze sef. ....is he your saviour?We re all aware dat there re fake pastors everywhere...but mind u, God will not call u nd ur pastor 2geda b4 u re Judged. ..twud b u only standing in front of God.do Wat is in d bible nd leave d rest for God
Firstcitizen:

So Kumuyi that told his members not watch TV and later changed the retrogressive doctrine was not led by God in the first place.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by miraclejoy: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
victorazyvictor:

am never against paying of tithe. St Peter said hold upto your faith. Are you paying tithe and you don't have a bases for your faith? Saint Paul said we are no longer under the law. Please my question to you is to give us some new testament biblical reference where you are commanded to pay tithe. No beating about the bush.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
miraclejoy:

am never against paying of tithe. St Peter said hold upto your faith. Are you paying tithe and you don't have a bases for your faith? Saint Paul said we are no longer under the law. Please my question to you is to give us some new testament biblical reference where you are commanded to pay tithe. No beating about the bush.

God is God, yesterday, today and forever, He never change. I don't need anybody to tell me or command me to pay tithe as it is God's wish Malachi 3:10 we pay tithe, don't wait for new testament to command u.

Did the law of 10 commandments changed in new testament?
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
maryjames9:

So you mean everyone from all religion on earth who don't pay tithe are labelled greedy according to your dictionary? Come on, where do you get your own definition ? Or is it only Christian who don't pay tithe that falls into the category of greedy fellow? Do you even know the meaning of greed? Please do some findings before you post because from here, greed is only applicable to your Pastors who keep fleecing and milking you dry of your money.

Your an arm robber because you don't pay tithe.
Greed won't allow u pay tithe.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
durai:
doctrine can change but the word of God stands......who is freeze sef. ....is he your saviour?We re all aware dat there re fake pastors everywhere...but mind u, God will not call u nd ur pastor 2geda b4 u re Judged. ..twud b u only standing in front of God.do Wat is in d bible nd leave d rest for God

The Bible says judgement will start from the house of God, from teachers of religion. No wonder Jesus strongly condemned teachers of religion every time who do not enter the narrow gate and are themselves stopping people from entering it. Who is freeze? Who are those GO'S? Are they your saviour? They are all flesh and blood and nothing more. Anointed? We are all Anointed. Follow the teachings of Christ, not your Pastors.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by MightySparrow: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Icecream4U:
Who is daddy freeze?

The daddy that freezes the brain of religious ignoramuses.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by MightySparrow: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
miraclejoy:

Are you sure you're an expert in New Testament doctrines?
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Your an arm robber because you don't pay tithe.
Greed won't allow u pay tithe.

I thought we are having a civilised conversation? I guess I am wrong. Have a good nite.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
maryjames9:

The Bible says judgement will start from the house of God, from teachers of religion. No wonder Jesus strongly condemned teachers of religion every time who do not enter the narrow gate and are themselves stopping people from entering it. Who is freeze? Who are those GO'S? Are they your saviour? They are all flesh and blood and nothing more. Anointed? We are all Anointed. Follow the teachings of Christ, not your Pastors.

Your daft ..... "follow teachings of Christ not pastors" who propagate the teachings of Christ to you, angels abi Christ himself came down and did? grin

Sometimes I wonder if u guys are Christians, there is big problem o.... fear dey catch me
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
maryjames9:

I thought we are having a civilised conversation? I guess I am wrong. Have a good nite.

Malachi said so not me, sometimes I do robb him too.

good night too.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
maryjames9:

let ur racist father enlighten u bro
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by deebrain(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ok sir.
Next?
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by makky555(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
victorazyvictor:
How on earth would a true christian play with this golden opportunity?

Your greatest enemy is the man who advises you not to pay tithe .

I love you for this
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
careytommy7:

You know him very well. He also has a very large banner in rumukurisi with the words I put in quote in my last post. Funny enough, that banner made Frontpage on this nairaland a few years back. This man is an agent of the devil

He is shameless to some of us who know their tricks.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hapi121:
absolutely
Apparently, he was trying to narrow his statement to where he belongs. It would have been a generic term if he had said in "God's church". It's like when you say "I went to my bank" when in the real sense you're not the owner of the bank.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by durai: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Don't mixup tinz here...Read my post well....Practice Wat is in d bible
maryjames9:

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by DedeNkem: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Religion is all about brainwashing people for power and money!
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by bionixs: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bevista:
You could have made your point without necessarily throwing insults.
---
When Jesus was asked what the greatest commandment was, he could've simply picked one from the 10 commandments, but yet he chose give a fresh perspective. When he was asked about the law requiring adulterous women to be stoned to death, he could've simply upheld it, yet he gave a fresh perspective. I can go on to mention a few more.
intact,people are turning people into what they are not. I will learn not to comment at all. people are just wicked and all their efforts is to run people down and tarnish images.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by mickeymimi: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ma 5<17[b]“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.”.[/b] The law served as a tutor till Christ came. For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me. John 5.46

What part of the law is it ,, that Jesus did not fulfil ....../ Tithing ......

So the atonement of Sin done on the cross , his teachings .....did not cover one of the laws ...Tithing when Jesus said “it is finished” same as, “paid in full.
Tithing law was for the poor and Levites under the mosaic law ..compulsory ,,,,,, Jesus touched on it and also also taught on giving .. free will,,, but not tithes .

Bloodshed on the cross atones for all the rituals in the law....The veil was torn ,,,,,,,he became the veil ./......u go through Jesus to the father ..no need of priest.....died and rose 3rd day ..mean destroy the temple and I will raise in 3 days. ...temple destroyed ..barriers broken .... Now gentiles,, can also go through him to the father. the blood of Christ unite both Jew and Gentile into one group in Christ. .

FATHER SENT SON ...SON SENT HOLYSPIRIT...trinity

Hear Jesus here

John 5>33
You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life. 41 I do not receive glory from people. 42 But I know that you do not have the love of God within you.

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. T[b]here is one who accuses you: Moses, on whom you have set your hope.[/b] 46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me.

n Matthew 23:23 Jesus placed mercy above tithing. He endorsed tithing in that verse but he was addressing Jews who were still under the Old Covenant because he had not gone to the Cross to fulfill the law for all of his body of believers. The New Covenant begin when Jesus died on the Cross.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by bedspread: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
OBIGS:
shaaraaaap Ur Mouth scriptural man don't don't know why there was Old Testament and later a New Testament.

Receive sense.

OKAY SIR.... BUT PAY YOUR TITHE TO AVOID THE DEVOURER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? / Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.