Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (48689 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by bedspread: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
lonikit:

do u know anytin abt tithe??
WHAT I KNOW IS PAY YOUR TITHE
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by bedspread: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
dermmy:

How​ many Tithes have u seen in the house of GOD?
Pls can u show me the store house in ur church where the tithes are kept. Ur pastors have decided to turn the store house into their bank accounts. Their bank accounts are now the store houses. You have allowed a man to turn ur thinking upside down. U better go back to ur bible and study.
IF U GET YOUR MONEY IN A CLEAN AWAY AND U DONT KNOW WHERE TO PAY TITHE, PAY AT THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by OBIGS(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
bedspread:
OKAY SIR.... BUT PAY YOUR TITHE TO AVOID THE DEVOURER
ive decide to pay my tithes by helping people or supporting any orphanage of my choice based on there needs monthly. instead of giving to a church I don't know how it's spent. it is good to help And God will definitely continue to help me too.

If you feel it is wrong then you know nothing about Christianiy.

Do you really know the main reason why we have a New Testament?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by mickeymimi: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
In Matthew 23:23 Jesus placed mercy above tithing. He endorsed tithing in that verse but he was addressing Jews who were still under the Old Covenant because he had not gone to the Cross to fulfill the law for all of his body of believers. The New Covenant begin when Jesus died on the Cross.

act 13<39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

There were 613 Old Covenant laws in the Old Testament according to the Jews ,,,,,Most Church leaders have selected one of those laws to keep for the Church, The Tithe......however all 613 laws had to be kept perfectly. To break any one voided the entire contract.

act 15> 10 Now, therefore, why are you putting God to the test by placing a yoke on the neck of the (new Gentiles believers) disciples that neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear?

Hebrew8:7
For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Heb 7<28 For the law appoints as high priests men in all their weakness; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever.

Having said that .. Giving is an act of worship......we give the poor and needy as Jesus commanded cos we are happy and love Jesus .....We dont have to expect anything in return ..........the salvation he gave and blood he shed on the cross is enough for us.

I like pastor that are ready to be corrected if they are in error.. the fact that he realised and repented...is good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by joshnes(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bevista:
It means he is not dogmatic, but open to new (and more enlightened) interpretations and perspectives of the bible.
---
Surely, if Jesus was available today and he was asked questions concerning most issues in the bible, his perspectives would challenge some of the things we claim to hold as dogma, sacrosanct or law.
please can you give an example of what Jesus would change His perspectives on?
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by durai: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
den don't go to church again na if u don't trust ur church leaders
OBIGS:
ive decide to pay my tithes by helping people or supporting any orphanage of my choice based on there needs monthly. instead of giving to a church I don't know how it's spent. it is good to help And God will definitely continue to help me too.

If you feel it is wrong then you know nothing about Christianiy.

Do you really know the main reason why we have a New Testament?
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by OBIGS(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
durai:
den don't go to church again na if u don't trust ur church leaders

which church do you attend?

Any church you attend and see a fellow man as ur leader in Christianity ur offending God

A

Even jesus when preaching did not address himself as a leader but he only wanted us to be like him Christ like.

Ur a leader ur self bro. There is no seniority in serving God. He created us his own image. which means we are to be Christ like individually.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by shumuel(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
metroblogger:
His Holiness, Prophet Ufuoma Bernard, the founder of The Godist Church has reportedly decided to scrap paying of tax in his church as a result of listening to Freeze's teachings.

"No more tithing in my ministry": Pastor says after listening to Daddy Freeze and doing further research

According to the prophet's Facebook post, he is convinced Daddy freeze is right because he has looked through the bible and critically examined arguments for and against tithes and he believes paying of tithes is not biblical.

"No more tithing in my ministry": Pastor says after listening to Daddy Freeze and doing further research

Freeze has rejoiced over the prophet's decision and shared the news via his Instagram account with the caption:

"Wow this gentleman actually has quite a big ministry... I'm proud of him! Lets all stand up for the truth!"

The prophet further added:

http://www.metronaija.com/no-tithing-church-pastor-says-listening-daddy-freeze/

His holiness ? Prophet ? This man is a disgrace to Christianity as a whole; not because he stopped Tithing but because he stopped it only when Freeze say so, i am supprised the holy spirit did not reveal it to him nor did he read his Bible well enough before becoming a pastor and building a church undecided

Fake Pastors everywhere, honestly christians need to wake up, mtcheeew yeye sad

lalasticlala why did you put this sickning joke to FP ? sad
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by KingOfSkills: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
chinjo:
It means he has no proper knowledge of the bible before opening his church
I know many pastors who have already opened a church before they eventually decided to enrol in bible school
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by durai: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ofcos he created us in his own image ....nd we shud also emulate him.....but moses was chosen to b a leader over isreal.If every1 was claiming to b a leader den, I wander Wat wud av befall dem wen they were abt crossing d red sea
OBIGS:

which church do you attend?

Any church you attend and see a fellow man as ur leader in Christianity ur offending God

A

Even jesus when preaching did not address himself as a leader but he only wanted us to be like him Christ like.

Ur a leader ur self bro. There is no seniority in serving God. He created us his own image. which means we are to be Christ like individually.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by olumyde5(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
metroblogger:
His Holiness, Prophet Ufuoma Bernard, the founder of The Godist Church has reportedly decided to scrap paying of tax in his church as a result of listening to Freeze's teachings.

According to the prophet's Facebook post, he is convinced Daddy freeze is right because he has looked through the bible and critically examined arguments for and against tithes and he believes paying of tithes is not biblical.

Freeze has rejoiced over the prophet's decision and shared the news via his Instagram account with the caption:

"Wow this gentleman actually has quite a big ministry... I'm proud of him! Lets all stand up for the truth!"

The prophet further added:

http://www.metronaija.com/no-tithing-church-pastor-says-listening-daddy-freeze/

We are in the last days and alot of people really will be misled. I'm so suprised when I begin to see this guy's poster on the street as a Pastor. The same man that usually have a poster of "I can make you rich, happy and popular". (People living in Port Harcourt will know this)almost dressing like a native doctor is now a Pastor and he's saying this and thousands are just falling for this. Perhaps he'll have more members after tonight.
It's so pathetic how people's mind can be hijacked on social media especially on nairaland these days. Social media just like other media most times are misleading.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Edu3Again: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
XXLDICK:
I do wonder why Christians tithe even when Jews do not tithe anymore because the temple has been destroyed and no levites anymore
Nice one
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by durai: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
"Heaven nd earth wud pass away but my word still stands"......where did u put dis
XXLDICK:
I do wonder why Christians tithe even when Jews do not tithe anymore because the temple has been destroyed and no levites anymore
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by hez11js: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Everything written in the Bible is inspired by God and God can not contradict himself. the Holy Bible is a spiritual book meant to be well understood and interpreted by spiritual men......
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Emmypeter88: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
That pastor is fake,I know him when he was in warri, he said he was Christ,he was called ufuoma the Christ,he owns a church called Godism at okere road in warri near d bridge, kicc took over the place that man is a serial adulterer and a drunk.not all pastors are sent by God,pls let's be watchful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by rayobaba(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
maynia:
This pastor is dumb... So because someone said something about tithe.. You stop it... I mean if he didn't say it nko.. You will continue.. So he just collected tithe because other churches were collecting it and now he has stop because someone said it.. Oloriburuku..

Why didn't he check the Bible before collecting tithe.. If daddy freeze comes tomorrow and denounce all he has being saying about tithe.. am damn sure this man will start collecting tithe
are u communicating !, it's like u echoing.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Antichristus: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
So it takes a radio host and presenter to inform this GO about the (in)validity of tithing before making up his mind. Church is truly a business and these so called pastors are running business empires. Truly, 'the gods are not to blame'. The blame goes to gullible Nigerians seeking signs, wonders and miracles, and funding the lifestyles of these shameless wolves in sheep's clothing. Guess what? Some idiots would still be paying their tithes to this man in spite of this public proclamation.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by OBIGS(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
durai:
Ofcos he created us in his own image ....nd we shud also emulate him.....but moses was chosen to b a leader over isreal.If every1 was claiming to b a leader den, I wander Wat wud av befall dem wen they were abt crossing d red sea
that's why am asking if you know the difference between the Old Testament and new testament.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by durai: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
Y not....Jesus Christ came to fulfill d law (in d old testament) he dint come to destroy it...dats y we av d new testament
OBIGS:
that's why am asking if you know the difference between the Old Testament and new testament.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by OBIGS(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
durai:
Y not....Jesus Christ came to fulfill d law (in d old testament) he dint come to destroy it...dats y we av d new testament
what is the law of the New Testament?
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by iamstrong(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Icecream4U:
Who is daddy freeze?
who are you?
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by durai: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
U called ursef a leader na. ...check it ursef
OBIGS:
what is the law of the New Testament?
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by OBIGS(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
durai:
U called ursef a leader na. ...check it ursef
the New Testament came with a new law. What is it? If you don't know ask your leader
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by durai: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Yes sir
OBIGS:
the New Testament came with a new law. What is it? If you don't know ask your leader
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Firstcitizen: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
durai:
doctrine can change but the word of God stands......who is freeze sef. ....is he your saviour?We re all aware dat there re fake pastors everywhere...but mind u, God will not call u nd ur pastor 2geda b4 u re Judged. ..twud b u only standing in front of God.do Wat is in d bible nd leave d rest for God

Why did Paul not leave it to God when he criticized the church in Corinth
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by sunkieisland(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
The greatest weapon of the enemy is to keep people in perpetual ignorance. Freeze is helping to advance that cause.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

I am pretty sure that many people have been arguing against Tithing from the senses and using scriptures to justify the topic. While the scriptures might be right to support these arguments, some principles should not be naturally debated.

#IamTither
#TithingToProsperity
#MyTitheGoesToGod'sStorehouse
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by durai: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Paul's criticism was to glorify God nd to safeguard the work of d gospel...d people of corinthians were attempting to undermine paul's teaching nd were opposing is apostolic ministry...is just like d case of a false prophet who goes out poisoning d mind of people to Christ. ..as a Christian, we flee from such . in d issue of tithing, it's a command from God
Firstcitizen:

Why did Paul not leave it to God when he criticized the church in Corinth
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by OBIGS(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
durai:
Yes sir
If you really don't know try and study the Bible more and seek understanding. if you do you would be wiser
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Firstcitizen: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
durai:
Paul's criticism was to glorify God nd to safeguard the work of d gospel...

The Tithe criticism is also to glory God and safeguard the work of the gospel who warned in the bible that he was being robbed by those collecting it.

Go rest you no get argument with that "leave it to God" doctrine. Where is it written in the bible that man can criticize some evil practices and only God should critize others. Where did you find the 2 lists? The one for God and the other for man...smh
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by durai: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Not answering your question does not mean I don't study my bible Mr wiser...
OBIGS:
If you really don't know try and study the Bible more and seek understanding. if you do you would be wiser
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by durai: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Who are my to argue d tins of God....as u zed. "We leave it to God..... let's put or mind/focus on tins dat re essential to our lifes not tins dat re nonessential
Firstcitizen:

The Tithe criticism is also to glory God and safeguard the work of the gospel who warned in the bible that he was being robbed by those collecting it.

Go rest you no get argument with that "leave it to God" doctrine. Where is it written in the bible that man can criticize some evil practices and only God should critize others. Where did you find the 2 lists? The one for God and the other for man...smh
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Twagrill(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
It's obvious this kind of pastors are not God sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uchenna Obuna Killed In The Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre (Photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.