Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Guys, Meet My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Meet My Girlfriend (5554 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Bro,did she give u the thumbs up to post her picture online? It's good to celebrate your girl, no doubt but this is too much. You could implicate her you know.

I for one don't like people posting my pictures without my approval. Things could go south.

This isn't right, brah
so if ur girlfriend decide to celebrate u on ur birthday and upload ur pix on her Facebook and whatsap dp u will have a problem with dat? Are u scared dat ur sidechicks will find out that u have a main boo if she did such a gesture for u?cheesy
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Ajfems(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Brother... Happy birthday to ur babe ooo

Lets see her nau

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ajfems:
Brother... Happy birthday to ur babe ooo

Lets see her nau

Hahaha. You nor quick come. Children of hate ni first reach here them don make me remove am
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:
hbd to her,,though I didn't get to see it

Only because of you. Let me know when you see it so I modify before children of hate come back for round 2.
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by esthy86(f): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
hbd to her

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
SIaye:

Only because of you. Let me know when you see it so I modify before children of hate come back for round 2.
wooow!!!she's so cute smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Ajfems(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bro ow can u be hiding this type of gorgeous girl.

those hating bring ur babe or babes from inspection.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Rickjordan(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
SIaye:
I don't usually do this at all but I just decided to show her off since she is worth showing off in every way, so guys meet my other half, sophie a very decent, loving girl with a heart of gold, God fearing and a career lady smiley and for future reference; no need to waste your time bashing.
You are welcome to rate.

Today is her birthday.

Thanks for all the good wishes, I really appreciate yall

Pics removed.
hbd to ur bae Gee... she cute... but u see you need to give me her #cell No.. so I can tell her how special you are to her....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Rickjordan:

hbd to ur bae Gee... she cute... but u see you need to give me her #cell No.. so I can tell her how special you are to her....

cool

Hahahahahahah bro abeg naw why you wan steal ma baby
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Rickjordan(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
No No No... I don't do that... after telling my Bae.. I always close my eyes whenever a cute girl is passing by...am a very good boy ....

Happy Birthday to her Once more... don't break her heart o...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:
so if ur girlfriend decide to celebrate u on ur birthday and upload ur pix on her Facebook and whatsap dp u will have a problem with dat? Are u scared dat ur sidechicks will find out that u have a main boo if she did such a gesture for u?cheesy

Side chicks? Hell no! I don't just like anything internet when it comes to my relationship. I keep my private life private....especially if you have nosey folks around you.

She doesn't have to put me on net to prove her love for me.

Brah,having side chick(s) is hard work abeg.
I don't have the strength to cover lies with lies....making stories up here and there to cover your tracks. Mehn, I respect those guys abeg.
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by EmyLeo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
SIaye:
I don't usually do this at all but I just decided to show her off since she is worth showing off in every way, so guys meet my other half, sophie a very decent, loving girl with a heart of gold, God fearing and a career lady smiley and for future reference; no need to waste your time bashing.
You are welcome to rate.

Today is her birthday.

Thanks for all the good wishes, I really appreciate yall

Pics removed.

hBD to her bruh! have fun and stay safe

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Side chicks? Hell no! I don't just like anything internet when it comes to my relationship. I keep my private life private....especially if you have nosey folks around you.

She doesn't have to put me on net to prove her love for me.

Brah,having side chick(s) is hard work abeg.
I don't have the strength to cover lies with lies....making stories up here and there to cover your tracks. Mehn, I respect those guys abeg.
ok u the private sort of fellacheesy.talking of the cheating game forget dat tincheesy.one of my close pal a medical doctor he has up to ten side chicks that he keeps apart from his main boo.he still finds the time and energy frolicking with themcheesy.the thing i find odd is that his main girlfriend never complains that makes me sometimes to suspect if she also ain't cheating on himcheesy.though he is so much confident that his main girl will never cheat on him.i always admire is trust thoughcheesy.
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by shinarlaura(f): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Though i didn't see the pix too, all i can do is to celebrate with you by wishing her a happy birthday.
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:
ok u the private sort of fellacheesy.talking of the cheating game forget dat tincheesy.one of my close pal a medical doctor he has up to ten side chicks that he keeps apart from his main boo.he still finds the time and energy frolicking with themcheesy.the thing i find odd is that his main girlfriend never complains that makes me sometimes to suspect if she also ain't cheating on himcheesy.though he is so much confident that his main girl will never cheat on him.i always admire is trust thoughcheesy.

Like I said, I raise my hands up for those guys; How they do it still beats me. As for your Doctor friend, tell him to tread carefully. It takes only rat poison or a pair of scissors to do the trick these days. We can only admire King Solomon but can never be like him.
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Like I said, I raise my hands up for those guys; How they do it still beats me. As for your Doctor friend, tell him to tread carefully. It takes only rat poison or a pair of scissors to do the trick these days. We can only admire King Solomon but can never be like him.
well the guy assures me he's a pro in the game ..but what i am suspecting is the babe might be playing her own away match codedly cos its highly unusuall for a lady not to say anything when her man is cheatingcheesy
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2017
shinarlaura:
Though i didn't see the pix too, all i can do is to celebrate with you by wishing her a happy birthday.

Mtchww. You can see all the cute cute comments here. She is 100x more beautiful than you will ever be. No need showing you. Now swerve.
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by shinarlaura(f): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2017
SIaye:

Mtchww. You can see all the cute cute comments here. She is 100x more beautiful than you will ever be. No need showing you. Now swerve.

Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by izaray(f): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2017
SIaye:

Pls bring back the pic, are you dat scared of NL ? You should have known them too well by now nah. Ok, you can use her as your dp for just today.
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
SIaye:

Hmm slayer, has she offended you before? sad
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
izaray:
Pls bring back the pic, are you dat scared of NL ? You should have known them too well by now nah. Ok, you can use her as your dp for just today.

Lol check dp.
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmm slayer, has she offended you before? sad

Bb she they do anyhow nor mind her. How you they jawe?
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
SIaye:

Bb she they do anyhow nor mind her. How you they jawe?
Hmm, na my sister sha.... I'm fine. Happy birthday to your babe. I came late, hope my cake still dey for ground sha?
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmm, na my sister sha.... I'm fine. Happy birthday to your babe. I came late, hope my cake still dey for ground sha?

Yea dear. Cake still they but for your baby in the womb, when you give birth, we celebrate him or her with it.
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
SIaye:

Yea dear. Cake still they but for your baby in the womb, when you give birth, we celebrate him or her with it.

Choi! Slayer don kill me. Which baby be that
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
no pics now
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Choi! Slayer don kill me. Which baby be that

I thought you were pregnant?? grin
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
Is this really necessary? what's wrong with some people

It's not a bad idea
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by antysocial: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Who saved the girl's picture shd repost pls
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
SIaye:

I thought you were pregnant?? grin
Haba, no I'm not pregnant. You are the second person to say this, even a lady congratulated me. I was surprised. grin
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Haba, no I'm not pregnant. You are the second person to say this, even a lady congratulated me. I was surprised. grin

Seems your boo is doing a great job, his Akamu is making yo look very fresh and chubby there by giving us the impression you are pregnant or maybe you are but you don't know yet or might be soon, abi you like make I get you pregnant ni. grin
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
antysocial:
Who saved the girl's picture shd repost pls

Can you imagine. Why would someone save my girls picture? Want to masturbate on it? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories / Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed / Who's The Sexiest? Tiwa Savage Or Simi (30+ PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.